1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Jack86

Jack86 Sex Lover

Again, me and my sister have had an encounter - only last night.
    She has visited from London for a break and again, got exactly what she wanted.
    We had all spent the day together - me & my wife, her & her husband and the kids.
    We got back to the house and the drinks started flowing in the garden.
    As the night progressed, we all became more drunk.
    I went back up the garden to the house to get more drinks and my sister closely followed.
    After grabbing wine out of the fridge, my sister came into the kitchen and closed the door behind her.
    At this point, the house is in darkness and can clearly see my wife and brother in law down the bottom of the garden, still chatting in a drunken state.
    My sister presses me up against the kitchen side and kisses me.
    I refuse to object and reach up her dress into her knickers.
    She pulls the chords on my shorts and pulls them down.
    As she's rubbing my cock and I'm fingering her, our partners are still chatting away.
    'Quickly,' she ordered me.
    I bent her over the kitchen sink, overlooking the garden, and began eating her from behind which made her moan quietly.
    After less than two minutes, she pulled me up by my hair and and reached around for my cock.
    She guided it inside her and I began fucking her.
    We both enjoyed five minutes of filth as we watched them two chatting away unknowingly.
    After cumming inside her, she scooped my juice out of herself and rinced her hand in the sink.
    After a giggle and a few kisses, we made our way back down the garden.

I think there will be another episode tonight.
    The feeling of guilt still is setting in.

• Like Like x 20
  2. Jack86

Jack86 Sex Lover

Thanks for the 'like' lads

3. Soildierofchrist

Soildierofchrist Newcumer

I was literally 7 years old and I'm not going to lie when I walked in on my mother having sex I turned away to run she called me back in the room she took my hand and brought me to the bed as I got to the bed I glanced at her breasts and I think that's why I'm obsessed with breasts to this day when my mother brought me to her bed and I glanced at her breast she had natural breast with a nice slight sag with very dark brown areolas that were pointing towards the ceiling she knew I was looking at them and she asked me if I wanted to touch them I took her up on her offer and she realized I had a hard-on at a very young age and then she taught me how to masturbate from that time on the first time anyone touched my cock other than me was my mother and she was experienced and I thought I was going to die it was the best feeling in the world and I've never seen sexy or tits in my life and to this day no woman can ever compare to my mother's natural Brown areolas

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jack86

Jack86 Sex Lover

My new experience is up :0)

Non-fiction incest - experience 6