1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. mikeknight

mikeknight Sex Lover

Shauna had been having fantasy dreams about her step dad every night for months. He was a handsome man that treated her and her Mom well, unlike her dad, before he went away. The dreams began when she had lay awake late at night and could hear the strange sounds from her mom's room. She crept quietly to peek in the key hole, the room was lit only with a candle but she could see well enough to know what was happening. Her mom's legs were high in the air with her step dad going fast up and down between them, her Mom whimpering. Then she kept saying, it feels so good, make me cum again. Then her legs would tense up high and shed make a loud moaning sound.

When her step dad got up she could see his big wet cock covered with her mom's cum glistening in the candle light. Then she watched her Mom and dad licking each other a lot on their sexes making pleasing noises. Shauna got a lot of butterfly feelings in her tummy that made her tittys get really itchy as her nipples swelled up big. Her pussy got so hot and wet, then she went back to her room to dream she was doing what her Mom and dad were that felt so good.

Shauna watched him when they were doing every day things, doing all she could to be close to him and show a lot of affection. Thinking maybe someday he would notice she was nearly a woman like her Mom and her feelings were very strong for him. Shauna made it a point to dress so that her cloths showed off her blossoming young body to get his attention. She noticed that some times when she was bending so her tittys showed a lot of cleavage he would glance frequently. Or when she bent to far and her dress came above her panties he would look real quickly at her white panties then look away.

A few times she was sure she could see the big thing in his pants getting hard when he looked at her a lot. Today her mom had to go to her grandmothers for a couple days to help her clean after some renovations were done to the house. Shauna thought this was a good time to get a little closer to her step dad to see if he had more than daughterly feelings for her. She dressed in her sexiest best that really showed her firm tittys and a really short skirt that easily came over her panties when she moved a lot. Shauna made a nice dinner, being sure to give her step dad a couple strong rum drinks before they ate.

She knew he got feeling pretty good when he had rum, any more than four and he was the life of any party. The party she had in mind was just for the two of them and she had no idea what could happen with just the two of them alone for two days. Shauna made sure the food was perfect with a little extra salt to make her step dad real thirsty after dinner. They ate and her dad complimented her on her cooking, before he went to relax on the sofa. His thirst was prepared for another drink when Shauna offered it to him, within only a few minutes he was sipping his fourth as she had hoped.

He was getting real tipsy now, lots of smiles and slurring a little when he was joking with her. Shauna put in a video she had found earlier, not real dirty but a lot of sex scenes that hinted about sexual passion. She went over and sat beside her step dad innocently watching TV a foot or so away from him on the sofa. She could smell his after shave along with the sweet smell of the rum he was drinking, a bit more than he should. Shauna went over to adjust the TV that was really not needing it and bent way down to the adjustments. Her panties ridding up really tight on her bottom and her dress serving little purpose at covering anything important.

She wasn't sure if he noticed her but when she got back to the sofa it was apparent that his thing was starting to get hard for some reason. He was pretty drunk now, it was getting dark out so the only light was that from the TV lighting the room. Shauna cuddled in a little closer and his arm went around her shoulder as he mumbled something about her being real pretty. Then he started playing with her titty and kissing her neck saying her mom's name. Shauna figured it was dark enough and he was drunk enough maybe he was mistaking her for her Mom? She felt a little strange but this certainly should help her get to know him a whole lot better if he didn't sober up and realize it was her.

His hand was making her titty feel very good, cupping her whole breast then rubbing the nipple between his fingers. Shauna took a chance slipping her little hand over his hard thing, she almost fainted when she felt it jump against her hand extremely hard and hot. Shauna was beginning to wonder if she was to eager to get close to her step dad now that she actually was. His playing with her tittys felt nice but his big cock thing was so big she couldn't imagine him sticking it in her little pussy. Shauna started to pull away but he was holding her real tight now kissing her on the mouth pushing his big tongue way inside her mouth.

His strong hands taking off her halter top, then he was sucking her tittys really hard making her nipples stretch way out. Shauna was getting scared a little now but her pussy was still getting really wet and slippery in her panties. She liked it if she wasn't afraid of his big cock going inside her tiny pussy. Shauna saw her step dad pull his big thing out of his pants, it was awesome big bobbing up and down as he pushed her head down close to it. She was afraid to resist because he could get mad if he realized it wasn't her Mom and she had set him up for the situation.

She remembered when she saw her Mom doing things to it with her mouth in the bed room so she started to lick it a little. The sticky stuff that was leaking from the end was very musky tasting but not bad tasting, he relaxed a lot when she licked it so she did it more. He pushed her head down more on it and the end slipped in her mouth and a lot more sticky stuff was coming out. She tried to suck it all down but that made even more come in her mouth. She was very busy trying to keep up with the sticky stuff coming out faster and faster when she realized he was trying to take her panties off.

Shauna was getting really scared now he was way to strong to resist for sure, he lifted her up and finished taking her panties off. The dress was of little use other than make her look more desirable she was afraid. His big finger poking at her wet slit slipping around in her slippery cunt lips and squeezing her tender clit like he wanted to do it to her very bad. He made her stand over him so he could lick her pussy snd suck her soft pussy lips. Shauna finally decided to try to tell him she wasn't her Mom. When she did her step dad began to laugh really loud.

He said, Shauna don't be silly I am not drunk, just pretending for your benefit. You have watched me fucking your Mom for months, teasing me with your pretty little tittys and ass every day. I have waited for your Mom to be gone for a couple days for a long time sweetie pie, now I am going to fuck you long and hard many times. You dot play sex games with step dad unless you want to get fucked, I think your going to feel a lot more like a woman soon and a lot less like a sneaky little bitch.

Shauna was speechless, she set it up now she was going to pay the ultimate price for her curiosity. When he had licked her pussy and make it totally soaked he slipped his finger way up inside her, it hurt a lot for a few seconds when her cherry broke. She could see a little blood trickling down where his finger was impaling her pussy. She felt a little faint, her knees were getting very weak as he slid her down on his lap. The head of his big cock thing pressing into her cunt lips, it was so big, he pushed down hard on her shoulders as he thrust up very hard. Shauna screamed as she felt his huge cock ram over her tight pussy muscles, nearly half way inside her she felt stretched to the point of braking.

She opened her legs as far as they would go so it didn't hurt so much, he began thrusting as he held her hips and pushed her down on him with all his strength. She was holding on to his neck for dear life as he plummeted again and again deeper and deeper inside her. Shauna passed out for a while, when she came back around he was still pounding her pussy violently but it had stretched to accommodate his huge cock well now. Shana realized it felt good now way inside and she was on the verge of having a tremendous orgasm. So she held tight and let it come like a rush of fire from her head to her toes and her hot squirts leaked out around his big cock.

She felt him tense up and make sounds like with her Mom, then she felt his hot seeds shooting inside her whom. Her belly swelled with heat as his cum filled her to overflowing, then he slipped her off him and laid her on the sofa. After she rested a few minutes her step dad said you better take a shower honey pie ill be taking you to bed in about an hour, it will be more enjoyable the next few hundred times we fuck......