1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Couple624

Couple624 Sex Machine

Here i will add our true stories. The first few have already been posted but we will add as we do new things and also when I recall previous fun.

I hope you enjoy this blog. Hubby might also add a few comments as we go. image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 21
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Couple624

Couple624 Sex Machine

image.jpeg I met my husband at a swingers club in London that was almost 3 years ago. Well more specifically he took me to a club. This little reminiscence is about my first experience in a swingers club and how I got into group sex.

This happened in Brighton UK when I was a student at uni. I'd had a couple of short term girl friends and boyfriends in my first couple of years but nothing serious and was tbh quite flirty and I guess promiscuous so nothing lasted very long. However, in my third year I met a really nice guy and we sort of settled into a relationship within which I never strayed.

Like a lot of guys my boyfriend liked me to talk dirty to him, his preferred line of conversation was for me to tell him about a night I'd had a threesome - normally he'd get way to excited as I told him what had happened and I don't think I ever got to the end of the story. But then that's probably a good thing as the ending was pretty dull both guys finished way to early and the whole event really came down to a three way kissing session with them feeling me up under my skirt and me giving them hand jobs. That's not how I told my boyfriend though lol I probably embellished the story a little.

Over time my boyfriend got more and more fixated on this story and started talking about watching me have sex with others - now I'm not a prude and I'm open to most things even back then - but I couldn't understand the idea that a guy would like to watch his girlfriend having sex with others. Having a threesome yes even if it was 2 guys and me but just watching? I just didn't get it at the time.

If you are familiar with Brighton you will know there is a health spa there where you have to be naked to use it. They also have a suite above the spa where broad minded adults can indulge their passions in public and where others can join in if invited. It's actually a nice place with nice people. I've been to much more elegant places since but the Bristol Gardens will always have a place in my heart.

Suffice to say my boyfriend was desperate for us to go there "just to see it" in his words so eventually I relented and agreed and we went one evening. When we got in the spa there were very few people around so we sat in one of the hydro pools alone. Sure enough after a few minutes guys started to appear and join us - honestly I think guys have some kind of perv radar lol any chance of a glimpse of female flesh and they are there. Not that I'm complaining.

Anyway we sat there made small talk but no one said or did anything that would lead you to think this was a swingers place. After a while I got bored and we left the spa section and went to get changed. As we did my boyfriend pointed out the sign pointing to the "relaxation suite" so we thought what the hell let's try it. Upstairs there are a number of rooms some with doors (whether the door is open or closed when occupied has a meaning) but we headed for the huge raised open padded area - this has a mirrored ceiling and mirrors around it (sounds tacky but is actually nice for the sort of thing it's intended for).

Anyway we get on the platform (again no one around) and we start to kiss and touch each other - next thing I look up and there are 4 guys stood watching us all in various states of arousal. I can't remember what they looked like exactly but my recollection is that 3 were aged between 30 and 40 with the oldest probably close to 50. None of them were amazingly gorgeous but neither were they hideous. And no none were massively endowed - they were normal - well as normal as you can be stood naked holding your cock and watching a couple making out.

Anyway I indicated our audience to my boyfriend and whispered whether he wanted them to join us. Now this is where he made his first mistake that led to our break up - the idiot after keeping on and on at me about having sex while he watched - simply said "up to you". Really!!! I was offering him his fantasy and he says up to you - idiot. So I took the decision I tapped the bed beside me (like telling your dog they can jump on the sofa) and sure enough all 4 guys are alongside me. They didn't need any other encouragement and while I kissed my boyfriend they started to touch and kiss my body. It was actually really nice. You'd think they'd be pawing and grabby but they were really sweet soft and gentle. That I learnt is, to a great extent, down to age.

After a while I broke off from my boyfriend - although thinking back I think he broke away from me. I lay back closed my eyes and let the guys have a good feel of my body. There were hands and lips everywhere. Then close to my ear a rather timid voice said "i've got condoms". Now the next bit I'm not sure of but I recall trying to get eye contact with my boyfriend but he was behind the group so I simply said "ok" now I'm pretty sure I was simply acknowledging the statement but that seemed to be the trigger word. It was as if I'd actually said "yes please fuck my brains out" because that's pretty much what happened.

The condom guy was between my legs - only slightly pulled apart by two other guys - no hint of malice but clearly a statement of intent I wasn't closing them now. I looked up at the ceiling and I could see condom guy between my legs and then he was in me. As simple as that, no fuss, no preamble just in to the hilt. I was quite moist so there was no discomfort and watching his buttocks humping up and down as he fucked me was a bit of a turn on.

Well he didn't last long and soon guy 2 was doing his thing he lasted a little longer but number three was in, done and out like greased lightening. Number four was the oldest guy and he lasted much longer and tbh had real technique - it was with number 4 that I actually orgasmed. Nothing like you read in fiction and nothing like I've experienced since but it was good and a relief as I'd been on edge since I'd realised we were being watched.

I'd love to say that they went for another round and I came multiple times but they didn't and I never - I never even gave a blow job - what it was is exactly as I described lol.

Once we were finished we all went to the changing rooms they all got dressed said thank you and left - just like that. My boyfriend however, was no where to be seen. After all the keeping on he'd left early - he never even waited for me to finish. I at least expected him to enjoy himself with me afterwards.

I found him outside afterwards. He'd left pretty much after the first guy had finished - he'd actually left me there on my own. That was his second and last mistake. Turns out he actually didn't like watching - well he never got a second chance to watch or participate with me.

Now you might think that would have put me off but although the boyfriend was a waste of time the experience wasn't. As I say it wasn't like you read in fiction but it was pleasant and I did orgasm. More importantly the memory particularly of looking at those guys feeling me all over and fucking me was the source of many many masturbation fantasies. I learnt then that good sex isn't all about how big, how hard or how many - it's also about the thought the look the anticipation and the memory.

So that's how I started into swinging.

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 16
    1. springsteen79
      Your boyfriend was a fool!

springsteen79, Jun 3, 2016
  3. Couple624

Couple624 Sex Machine

image.jpeg Ok - another short but true story this one way more recent and related to this site. I'd posted my first true story earlier and that had got me hot. Then a guy I'd chatted with on my first day on this site messaged me. We spent ages chatting and sexting (you know who you are babe ) and I just got more and more worked up. The arousal chatting dirty provides is amazing but I really needed to orgasm. I like playing with myself but I need someone else to get me off properly. Unlike you boys girls can't just "whack one out" lol.

Anyway as soon as hubby came home I just walked up to him and gave him my biggest wettest kiss - he can't resist that. When I pulled away he asked "what was that all about" and I told him I'd been horny all day. I told him I'd been reading comments on my posts and chatting - I'd added the true story (which was his request) and how just writing it had got me hot then with the chat I just got way to horny.

We went to the bedroom and I took his cock out and engulfed it in my mouth. It was soft so I worked it with my tongue until he was hard.

Once he was hard it was my turn. Hubby knows how to make me squirm with his hand and fingers. Given all the sexy chat I was already soaking and it didn't take long until I came all over his hand. God the release was fantastic. Ruins the sheets as I'd forgot to put a towel down (I get so wet) but it was worth it.

Once I'd cum then it was his turn to use me - he flipped me on my front and started to enter me. Just the tip - in and out- over and over it drives me wild. Every now and then he pulled out and rubbed against my hot clit. When I was ready - and he knows that because I'm screaming and so so wet - he just went for it slamming into me as hard as he could. Then he came in me hard and deep.

Probably the quickest quickly we ever had but that's what happens when you talk dirty all day.

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 18
  4. Couple624

Couple624 Sex Machine

image.jpeg Hubby and I like to engineer our own fun. This is a little reminisce of one such adventure.

We'd not had fun for a while so my husband decided to organise a scenario for us. It was a pick up in the hotel scenario. As with all my husbands ideas he likes it to be as real as possible so I'm only ever given the basic idea and then I have to follow whatever lead I'm given.

We got a cab to the hotel. I was wearing a red dress. We sat in the bar area and ordered drinks and waited.

About ten minutes later, two really fit guys walked in and up to the bar. My husband leaned in and nodding toward the guys said "off you go".

I walked up to the bar and stood near them. After a few minutes one of the guys turned to me and said “Hello. My name is Duncan and this is Trevor can we buy you a drink"

I smiled and said "hi I'm Sarah Yes I'd love one"

I was pleased that they both were handsome. They were dressed in suits. I was so turned on just imagining what they’d do to me.

“I want you to go into the bathroom and insert this vibrator into your pussy and come back out.” “Okay.”

I was excited that our encounter was going to start. I went into the bathroom and pushed the vibrator into my pussy. It was an egg shaped vibrator. Once it was in place, I walked back out to where Duncan and Trevor were.

I sat down and we continued to talk. Duncan had turned the vibrator on and the sensations felt incredible. I was so wet and constantly on the edge of orgasm while we drank our drinks. Duncan was playing with me and I was enjoying it.

Trevor had moved my dress up a bit and cupped my pussy in his hand. They were treating me like a slut in the bar area. I was so aroused and wanted them to take me upstairs.

“Your panties are very wet. Take them off and let me have them,” Trevor commanded. “Okay.”

I pulled my panties down at the bar and handed them to Trevor. He put them under his nose and smelled my scent. He handed them to Duncan who also took a sniff of them.

The vibrations were very strong and I eventually came - it takes a lot for me to orgasm without my clit rubbed but this was really exciting. I've done the vibrator in the bar thing with my husband before but now with two strangers it was really intense.

Anyway by now the seat was wet. Trevor took a napkin and wiped up my pussy juices. He looked at me with a devilish smile.

"She's a juicy one. Our whore is ready," Trevor announced.

We all got up and walked towards the elevator. The doors opened and we got inside. While we were in the elevator, each man kissed me passionately and squeezed my breasts through my red dress. I felt incredibly sexy being with these two men. I love professionals I know they are safe and will do as my husband instructed.

When we got to the room, I opened the door. We all walked into the room. There was champagne chilling in a bucket. Duncan opened the bottle and filled our flutes. We clanked our glasses and took a sip of the champagne. I could tell they were both undressing me with their eyes. I was wondering how big they might be.

“Slut! We want blow jobs. Get on your knees and get us hard.”

I undressed both men. When I was finished, I knelt in front of Duncan and wrapped my hands around his cock and did the same thing on Trevor’s cock. I worked my hand up and down on both of their cocks It didn’t take very long and they were both hard. I was glad they were both on the bigger side.

“Suck our cocks! Come on, slut!”

I wrapped my mouth around Trevor’s cock first. I held his smooth balls and brought him down my throat. I was making all kinds of wet, slurping noises while I gave him head. Trevor had his hands on my face and face fucked me hard. I kept pace with him. I moved down by Duncan and wrapped my mouth around his cock and took him down my throat. I made the same sucking noises while I enjoyed his big cock. Both men were smooth in their groin area nicely shaved and smelled of soap.

“Stand up whore! Take off your dress. Take the vibrator out now.”

I stood up and removed my dress. I pulled the egg vibrator out of my pussy. “Get on your back. Time for some pussy eating now.”

I got on my back and opened my thighs. Duncan knelt down and licked my pussy up and down and all around. He pushed two of his fingers into my pussy and finger fucked me. My juices were pouring out of me.

“Oh God! Jesus!”

Duncan was slurping on my pussy juices. Duncan moved and Trevor knelt down and enjoyed my pussy too. He sucked on my pussy lips and pushed his tongue deep inside of my pussy. I was thrashing all over the bed.

“She’s ready," Duncan announced.

Trevor got comfortable on the bed. I straddled him and eased his big cock into my pussy. I could feel my pussy stretching around his girth. Once he was comfortably inside, I started riding him. I moved my pussy up and down over his hard cock. My breasts were bouncing up and down.

Duncan came up behind me and wrapped his hands around my breasts. He played with my nipples while I rode Trevor. My pussy was making all kinds of squelching noises. Duncan spat on his hand and wiped the spit over my ass. He pushed his tongue inside of my secret space. I was moaning while I rode Trevor.

Duncan grabbed some lube and wiped it all over his palm and wiped it on my ass. He covered his cock with the lube too. He pushed his cock into my tiny rose bud. I now had two cocks inside of me. I felt like a complete slut.

At this point I just cum again - “Fucking hell. Shit. Fuck!”

Duncan was inside of my ass. He held my hips and pushed his cock in and out of my asshole. I continued to ride Trevor. My pussy was squelching and making all kinds of noises.

“Fuck, I’m comings again. Shit!”

I was so excited and had another orgasm. My pussy juices soaked Trevor’s cock and balls. Duncan continued to fuck my asshole. My rectum was so tight while he pushed his cock deeper and deeper inside of me. My asshole was now totally stretched by his huge cock. I screamed loudly.

By now I couldn't support myself. I fell forward lying in Trevor. Duncan slowed don his thrusting and pulled out of my ass.

Trevor bodily lifted me off of him. His cock was covered in my juices.

“On your knees, Slut!”

I got back down on my knees and both men pushed their cocks into my mouth together. My mouth was stuffed with cock-meat. I have never had two dicks in my mouth at the same time before. Most guys wouldn't dream of having their cock touch another guys. Duncan pulled out and Trevor blew his load down my throat. I swallowed it and Duncan put his cock back in and released his come down my throat.

I swallowed both of their cum. I had never seen so much come in my life. I swallowed it all down like a "good girl." My pussy had gotten a work out my ass was wrecked.

We finished the rest of the champagne and they left. I looked at my hubby sat in the corner. His cock was rock hard. "was I a good girl babe" I asked. I walked over to him and lowered myself on his cock. He took about 2 minutes to cum in me.

It was still early. I slipped my dress back on and we went for dinner. I had my juices and my husbands cum running down my inner thighs while we ate.

"So what's for dessert" I asked. Hubby just smiled.

• Like Like x 12
    1. Scross
      U r becoming my favourite person here:kiss:

Scross, Jun 3, 2016
  5. Couple624

Couple624 Sex Machine

image.jpeg This is a true story about a one off encounter I had with a man (let's call him Phil) hubby and I met at a hotel the other week.

We'd been in the bar enjoying pre dinner drinks when we got chatting with Phil. He was early 30s over 6ft with jet black hair. He really was tall dark and handsome and I took to him straight away especially as he had such a lovely smile.

He was a business man and on his own and hubby soon got the talk around to how sad it was for him to be away from home. After a few more drinks he jokingly confided that he was missing his wife and was constantly horny. We talked for a while about what it was like working away from home and I noticed his eyes straying to my stocking tops. They were just showing because of the way I had quite deliberately crossed my legs. His eyes ran up my body to the swell of my breast and back down to my legs. I love showing off and gave him a good show touching his arm and leg as we chatted.

Eventually my husband gave me our signal and I made my excuse to go to the ladies. When I returned Phil had gone and my husband had fresh drinks for us. I looked at him and he smiled knowingly.

We finished our drinks and hubby stood up took my hand and led me up to Phil's hotel room. On arriving at his hotel room he met us at the door wrapped in just a white bath towel, having just got out of the shower. He had a good body, not ripped, as they call it nowadays but very trim and the beginning of a nice bulge in the front of his towel.

Hubby loves to watch me and is more than happy to let me enjoy myself with another man, especially if that other man is really getting me going. I said to Phil, that getting dressed was a waste of time and I did the thing I love to do. I dropped to my knees in front of him ready to suck his cock. Of course in this instance I didn't have to fumble around with belts and buckles and zips (result). I just pulled the towel from around his waist and his lovely cock sprang into view. I love cock, love sucking guys and this one was very hard and very meaty and I knew it was very fresh. He was nicely trimmed and I wrapped my hand around the shaft of his cock, gently pulling back the foreskin to expose the shiny purple head. My mouth was watering (literally) at the thought of taking him in my mouth but I delayed that pleasure for just a moment while I appreciated the sight of his lovely looking cock which was just inches away at about my eye level. Hubby was happily settled down in the chair just off to the side of the bed to enjoy the view, already stroking his nice hard cock.

So here I was in a strangers hotel room kneeling front of him looking at him and just had to take his cock in my mouth. I extended my tongue under the head of his cock gently licking the underside. I ran my tongue from his balls up the underside until I reached the tip. I just couldn't wait any longer and slid my willing mouth over his throbbing cock. He felt so good in my mouth and I swirled my tongue around the end while I slowly stroked the shaft. I could feel the blood pulsing through the veins of his erection. Nothing quite compares to that feeling of sucking someone's cock, who
    you have only just met. So slutty. Hubby gets really turned on by this.

Phil reached down and caressed my breasts through the flimsy material of my blouse squeezing my breasts and pinching my hard nipples through my blouse and bra. I Stood up and playfully eased him back on the bed. I'd decided I wasn't going to get naked I love fucking while clothed. I slowly pulled my skirt up showing him I wasn't wearing panties. I stood in front of him and he reached forward to play with my pussy. I parted my legs slightly to make this easier for him and his fingers teased and stroked my wet pussy lips making me tingle as his fingers brushed against my clit.

Hubby was in seventh heaven watching me enjoy myself and was stroking his cock slowly so that he wouldn't cum too soon. I get extra specially turned on knowing that Hubby is watching me be a slut with another man.

Now I really needed some attention from his tongue so after giving Phil a lingering passionate kiss, I lay back on the bed and spread my stocking clad legs spreading open my pussy lips for his enjoyment. I invited him to lick me. He didn't need asking twice and started licking my pussy just how I like it. That is with the flat of the tongue in long slow strokes, like licking an ice cream. It was lovely and he had me on the point of coming especially when he slipped a finger and then two fingers into my pussy at the same time and found my G spot. I love that. I came so hard and so much squirting all over Phil's face.

After I'd orgasmed I got into a 69 position where I could take his cock in my mouth.
    After some while of this mutual attention he wanted to be inside me. He told me he wanted to fuck me and those were the words he used, so naughty and nice. He said he wanted to fuck me doggy style and got me up on all fours to slide himself inside me. Getting fucked in front of Hubby makes me feel very very horny and wicked. He fucked me nicely, varying the pace brining me to a second orgasm. My pussy muscles gripping Phil's cock. After a while he was close to cumming and started to thrust into me really hard, grabbing my hair in one hand and my ass cheek in the other. He came hard and we both collapsed on the bed.

Normally with a stranger quickie we'd finish there go back to our room and fuck but hubby made no attempt to leave. So I put my hand on Phil's cock pulling off the condom and put his cock in my mouth and I sucked on a lovely cock savouring the feeling of that hot hard flesh in my mouth still tasting of his cum. Phil lay back as I continued to work his cock cleaning and teasing it until I felt it harden again.

When he was really hard I lay on my front facing hubby my head a foot or so from his hard cock he was still stroking. Phil looked at hubby and asked "can I fuck her ass" hubby just nodded. I felt Phil put on a new condom, then his hand spreading my cheeks as he spit warm saliva on my hole. Slowly he worked the spit into my ass adding to it some of my own juices which were flowing freely from my pussy. When he was satisfied he positioned himself against my ass and began pushing himself into me. I know hubby loves the look on my face as I'm anally fucked so I kept eye contact as Phil took his time to push deep into my ass before he started to fuck me harder and harder.

As he'd already cum once Phil fucked me for a long time using both my ass and pussy while I moaned with pleasure with each orgasm he gave me. All the time keeping eye contact with hubby. My new fucking partner decided that he wanted to cum and so I climbed on him and started to ride his cock. Slow at first but building up all the time telling him big he was and how much I loved his cock filling my hot wet pussy. Soon I could feel he was ready, he eased me off onto my knees, ripped off the condom and splattered huge streams of cum all over my breasts. I could feel cum running down between my breasts and felt drops dripping onto my legs. That is such a lovely feeling and I scooped some up to taste it.

I gave Phil a long hard kiss to thank him and hubby and I left.

We took the stairs to our room but hubby couldn't wait. In the stairwell he stopped pushed me against the wall and fucked me there and then. I knew he'd got really excited watching me with Phil and he came really quickly filling my pussy with his cum. Rather than go to our room I took him by the hand back to the bar where we had another drink, I wanted hubby hard quickly so I knew sitting in public with one mans cum on my breasts and hubby's cum dripping from my pussy would excite him again. I was right we hardly finished our drinks before he took me back to our room and fucked me to orgasm long and slow while I told him how I enjoyed Phil fucking me in front of him.

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 13
    1. mirage_3c
      Loved reading this story, just so hot. You really are a naughty slut.

mirage_3c, May 16, 2016
  6. Couple624

Couple624 Sex Machine

image.jpeg right now my wife Sarah is giving her best bj to a big black cock. God I love it when she's pleasing another man.

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 15
    1. Koontz
      That is really fucking hot!!!!

Koontz, Aug 13, 2016
  7. Giventakeall

Giventakeall Newcumer

That's ffffff kool

8. Julius12

Julius12 Porn Surfer

Can't wait to be your next adventure

9. Couple624

Couple624 Sex Machine

Julius my new black master

So last night we got chatting to a new guy on XNXX Julius. It went well we discovered we have a lot in common sexually. Julius us a real blacker master for women. Hubby is a bit dominant but is more of a watcher. The idea of me being owned by a big black master really got him excited. Hubby decided to have a private chat with Julius then told me he'd agreed that we'd experiment with Julius being my new slave trainer.

Now I have had a lot of anal sex before but never anything bigger than 7". We'd discussed this with Julius and so he knew anal was not allowed as he's so big.

He demanded however, that for my first lesson I offer him my ass as a demonstration of my commitment to him. I knew hubby wanted this so I agreed.

I knew it might hurt to start with but I also know that when I relax into anal I want it deeper and harder so I hoped I would enjoy myself.

We met Julius at a hotel. Hubby took his seat to watch and Julius spent some time chatting and kissing me. He explained this first session of training would be light and that I'd demonstrated my subservience by agreeing to anal.

When I undid his trousers I was prepared for a big black cock and I wasn’t disappointed, it was huge and probably the biggest cock I’ve seen before. This made me even more excited and naughty imagining how it would feel in my ass. I spent time giving him oral sex, whilst he touched me, we spent a lot of time bringing each other close to cumming until I felt ready for him to fuck me anally.

Julius lay me on the bed, and lubed my ass using his thick fingers to work it deep inside me. My pussy was dripping but he wouldn't touch me telling me I was there for his pleasure not mine and if I wanted to orgasm it would have to be from anal only. I have never cum from anal only, although that may be because I've never been with a guy who didn't go straight for my pussy with his mouth and/or fingers. I've heard of women who orgasm just from anal and the thought got me even hotter. I've never had a guy even dominant not want to make me cum before he fucked me or didn't care if I orgasmed.

I wanted to bend over as it opens up your ass more and makes it easier to put it in. But Julius refused, he wanted to look into my eyes as he entered me. Before he put on a condom he told hubby to take some photos showing how far he'd enter me. He put on a condom that hardly fit. I lubed him up and he placed his cock against my ass. I grabbed the sheets waiting for the push. I could already sense I was going to make noise. However, he clearly didn't think I was ready so instead of pushing that big cock into me he carried on touching me pushing his fingers inside and fucking me with more and more fingers, I could feel myself getting looser and wanted him to try. He started to push his cock towards my ass again it felt so big and hard I was so excited.

It started off very slowly going he'd get stuck pull out and re lube so he could keep pushing it in. Hubby took some more photos just to document my first black anal fuck. This went on for ages, eventually, he gave a bit of a hard shove and it was fully in. My ass felt so tight, it felt like it was filling up both my ass and pussy like when I'm DP'd it was an amazing sensation.

He started to fuck me slowly for so long, most guys would have cum long before I felt him ready to cum. I'd been on the edge of ecstasy for so long I begged him to finish by fucking my pussy and make me cum.

He stopped slowly pulling out and I thought I'd get what I needed. He got me on all fours, his hand grabbing my hair, this was it I was so close he'd fuck my pussy and I'd squirt all over him. But I never felt his cock on my pussy, instead I felt hard stinging slaps on my ass cheeks making me scream out.

Julius pulled my head around by my hair, "you don't ask for anything unless I say so" that was my first punishment and first lesson in ownership.

I realised then that this guy was real he wanted to be my master, I was in 2 minds what to do but the feeling in my pussy and the butterflies in my stomach made me realise I wanted this. Hubby was sat watching his trousers bulging, I knew he liked it.

"Sorry master" I mumbled, there I'd said the word Master, I've said it before with guys during sex but this time I knew it wasn't just RP it was real.

My master put his cock against my ass again, this time no slow fucking he pushed in deep fucking me harder and harder pulling my hair and slapping me on my ass. It was so horny feeling completely at this man’s mercy and wanting him to continue fucking me harder and harder. Eventually, he cum really hard pulling back my hair at the same time, I was screaming as I orgasmed at the same time. It was so intense.

I won't say now what happened next as my master has instructed me to write only about how he was my first black anal fuck.

Slave Sarah

• Like Like x 8
  10. Julius12

Julius12 Porn Surfer

Good girl.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Couple624

Couple624 Sex Machine

image.jpeg Sunday evening I was chatting with a guy on XNXX, hubby and I had been having a debauched weekend of sexual pleasure. The chat was all part of our fun. Hubby had just finished taking me from behind and while we waited for him to recover he watched me talking dirty on line while stroking my wet messy pussy.

The guy I was chatting with asked me whether I wanted a big hard cock and in my reply I mentioned that I'd love a huge bbc. Normally I don't crave huge cocks. Tbh a 6 - 7 inch is perfect for me especially if it has a reasonable (not large) girth. That is enough to deep throat comfortably, use my tight pussy well and give me a good but not painful stretch in my ass. A perfect all round tool. However, I know hubby loves to see a big cock in my pussy and mouth (he'd like to see it in my ass but that isn't happening).

We'd been fucking all weekend (did an incredible taboo RP with an older escort but not sure I can publish that as it is taboo), I was wet, messy and my pussy and ass so used that when hubby fucked me the last time I did feel a little less full than I'd like. Don't get me wrong his tongue and fingers had already made me orgasm but still I wanted to feel cock filling me. So when asked if I wanted a big cock I immediately had a craving for a huge black cock. Unfortunately we literally had just moved to the area and all our contacts were at least 150 miles away so no chance they could get to us that evening.

I carried on chatting and hubby disappeared for a few minutes. He came back and putting his iPad in front of me showed me the most beautiful black guy so fit and huge. Hubby had googled male scores and incredibly (luckily) there were a few locally. A quick call and hubby smiled at me, and told me to get ready my bbc would be there in an hour.

Pussy dripping with excitement I darted to the bathroom - no quick shower I wanted a hot soak in the bath. 30 minutes later I was in the bedroom. My husband had picked out a white bra, white thong, hold up stockings, and heels. He said the color white makes me look pure. I don’t know how I could be pure but it was his choice.

I sorted my hair and did my make-ups lipped into my lingerie. I heard the front door open and men's voices, quickly I went to the bedroom we'd nominated as our play room. Sitting on the bed I heard them climb the stairs, then I got my first look at Hampton (yes Hampton clearly not his real name but appropriate I thought. For those not acquainted with Cockney rhyming slang Hampton Wick is slang for dick shortened to Hampton ok lesson over).

He was as gorgeous as his profile pictures indicated at 6' 4" he stood a good foot taller than me and at least 5" taller than hubby.

I walked over and kissed my husband. We shared a deep and passionate kiss. He slipped his fingers into my panties and felt my dripping pussy. Turning me to face Hampton he handed me over and took a seat.

Hampton picked me up and gave me a deep and passionate kiss. He kissed really well which was great - I hate guys that just go for a fuck I like to feel and show hubby how intimate I am with the guys I'm given to.

He put me down and undressed. His body was heaven - this guy works out more than I do I thought. We got on the bed and kissed for what seemed like ages, he clearly like French kissing and was very good at it. As we kissed his hands roamed all over my body, but never touched my breasts or pussy except through my lingerie. I was so worked up.

“Sixty-nine with me baby. I want to taste your panties.” He whispered in my ear.

I climbed on top of him. My covered ass and pussy were in his face. I was face to face with his enormous cock. It stood straight up, hard and thick, I couldn’t believe he’d be fucking me with that huge dick.

I looked at hubby and saw how much this was exciting him. He was already pulling on his cock, which is always very exciting to watch. I love when my husband jerks off. I knew this was going to be a huge event for my husband, and for me too.

Hampton then sniffed and snuffled on my panties. His nose was tickling my pussy bump, and I was very excited while he played.

“your wife smells so good. I could sniff her pussy all day. I’m going to lick her panties now. Come, on Sarah suck my cock!"

Hampton was licking my pussy bump over my panties. He then moved my panties to one side and tasted me. His tongue was all over my pussy lips. I stroked his cock and put his mushroom head into my mouth. He was so big, but I slowly began to suck him. I held his smooth balls and inch by inch brought my mouth down on him.

I worked my mouth as far as I could down his shaft. I guess I got about eight inches comfortably in my mouth and throat. I was making all kinds of wet, slobbering, noises as I gave him head. His cock was enormous, but I did my best to pleasure him. He even started to buck up, so he was face fucking my mouth. I tried my best to please his monster cock.

Meanwhile, his tongue and lips were sucking on my pussy lips. He then pulled my panties down my legs and threw them on the floor. He spent lots of time brushing up against my clitoris. This was making me very wet and very excited. I would moan out and then continue sucking his monster pole. His cock was ten inches long, and seemed as big as my arm.

Hampton pushed his tongue through my pussy lips and started to tongue fuck me fast. I was grinding my cunt into his face, while he sucked and slurped on my tangy juices. I was moving my mouth up and down his cock head and lightly squeezing his balls. I was grinding my bald cunt on Hampton’s face. He was tongue fucking me deeper and harder. I was stroking and pulling on his cock and taking at least eight inches into my mouth.

I took Hampton’s cock out of my mouth and really tried to focus on coming for him.

“Oh God, I’m coming! My pussy is coming! Fucking hell!”

Hampton was drinking down my hot juices. He continued to tongue fuck me to clean me out.

“I want to fuck you cowgirl now" he said.

I stood up and left my bra on. Hampton moved to the side of the bed and I grabbed the lube. I smothered it all over my pussy and his cock although I was really wet I knew I'd need assistance with this huge cock. His cock was so big and my pussy was nicely lubed I could feel my pussy flower opening as I eased down on his shaft.

I continued to ease down and take as much as I could stuff into my tiny, little pussy. Then I put my hands on my knees and fucked his cock. His cock was gigantic, but I bounced up and down on it like the slut wife my husband wanted me to be.

Hampton unclasped my bra and freed my breasts. I continued to work my cunt up and down over his hard cock. His cock felt amazing in my tight cunt. My pussy was juicy and making all kinds of squelching noises as I fucked his monster cock.

“I want you to get up and I’ll hold you and fuck you.”

I got off of his cock and Hampton picked me up and put his cock into my pussy. I bounced up and down on it. It felt incredible fucking him this way. His hands were on my ass holding me onto his cock. The way we were fucking was hitting my g-spot, which was making me crazy with desire. I could feel my orgasm building.

My hot cunt juices rushed onto Hampton’s cock. I soaked his cock and balls. Hampton then put me back on the bed and spread my legs. He got between my legs and licked my pussy drippings. He again pushed his tongue right up my pussy and I rode his big tongue.

I wrapped my legs around his neck and pushed my cunt into his face. His tongue was so deep inside my pussy, and I kept having multiple orgasms. My body was shaking and convulsing while his tongue fucked my cunt.

“Get on your hands and knees. I want to fuck you doggie style. I’ll be very careful not to hurt you.”

I then got on my hands and knees. I was just wearing my heels.

“Spread your buttocks so I can fuck your pussy.”

I reached behind and pulled my buttocks apart, and Hampton wiped his cock on my pussy juices, and then pushed himself through my pussy lips. He was so big, but he took his time getting himself in.

Once he was inside, he slowly began to fuck my pussy. Slow strokes into my wet hole. I don’t think he was able to get his whole ten inch cock inside of me, but he got at least eight inches into my pussy. It felt incredible as he fucked me.

Spank, Spank, Spank

“You’re a good girl your pussy is so wet. Tell me you’re my dirty bitch and that you love my monster cock!”

“I’m your dirty bitch who loves your monster cock. Fuck me harder and faster with that giant cock. Use and abuse me with your enormous cock. I’m your slut for the evening. Fuck me like the slut I want to be.”

“That’s right you’re a dirty girl. You’re so dirty that you love my black cock. You love my monster cock fucking you. Tell me you love my black cock”

“I love your black cock I love how big you are. Fuck your dirty slut! I’m a slut that likes my husband’s friends to fuck me. I love your big, black dick!”

With that, Hampton started to thrust his cock deeper into my cunt. It was so big, and really felt much different to any other cock I'd had. My whole vagina was filled with his huge and very large penis. I had never been fucked so hard with such a huge dick. His cock had to be legendary - well, at least in my mind he was!

“Fucking Hell! My pussy felt like he's tearing me up. Fuck me! Fuck your dirty slut"

With that Hampton was thrusting in and out of my tight, wet cunt. He was smacking my ass and calling me all kinds of names. Then he growled and moaned and came inside of my pussy. I would have loved for it not to have been in a condom but safety first.

Hampton then pulled out and I got on my back and opened my thighs. My pussy was oozing juices. He then got between my legs and licked my pussy lapping up all my juices. I was moaning and groaning while he licked my pussy clean. I was grinding my slippery pussy up against his face. His was tongue fucking me hard again, and I was squirming all over the bed. I just loved his tongue.

My husband just continued to watch.

I moved to the floor and got on my knees. I sucked on Hampton’s head, while I watched my husband stroking his cock.

I worked my mouth faster up and down Hampton’s cock. So one he was ready again. I then stood up and walked up to Hampton and he bent down to kiss me. We kissed deep and passionately. Our tongues in each other’s mouth.

I squeezed the lube onto my palm and rubbed it all over my pussy and Hampton’s cock. I then climbed up onto Hampton again, and eased myself down over his hard cock. The man was so big and it was an amazing stretch just trying to get him inside of me. Once he was in comfortably, I started to rock and move on his enormous rod. I leaned down and we shared a deep and passionate kiss, and then I just moved and rocked on his cock. Hampton played with my firm breasts while I rode him. His cock felt so good in my pussy. I was only able to get about eight inches inside of me, but what I could get inside felt fucking awesome!

Jack was fucking my anus slow and steady, and then a little harder each time. I was rocking and moving over Hampton’s cock. It felt amazingly good and I was very excited. Hampton was squeezing my breasts together as I rocked and moved on his monster cock. We did this for ages giving me multiple small orgasms. I could feel Hampton tense and I knew he was close to cumming again. I lay flat against him and he rolled us over into missionary position.

Now he was slowly fucking me long and deep whilst we kissed. He was so close and I whispered in his ear "cum over me baby". He pulled out ripped of the condominium and began to wank over me. I begged him to cover me with his hot seed and that seemed to do the trick - he cum in long ribbons of cum coating my breasts and falling on my face.

Hubby loved watching that. It took him about a minute to cum in my mouth after I'd crawled over to him on all fours cum dripping from me.

It was the perfect end to a perfect weekend in our new house. The only problem is I think I might be addicted to big black cock now.

• Like Like x 8
  12. Julius12

Julius12 Porn Surfer

You love that black cock now don't you? Admit it your a black cock worshipper. Mmm maybe at our next session you have your first black DP.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Des0510

Des0510 Newcumer

amazing. more please ;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Couple624

Couple624 Sex Machine

image.jpeg Ok so Sarah has insisted I post something. This is a true story and one of my favourite things we do in terms of exhibitionism.

A bright summer’s day. Sarah was dressed in nothing more than a summer’s dress. Only the smock elastic top of the dress held the fabric up around her body. There were no straps running over her shoulders. And there was nothing underneath the thin material of her dress.
    We were on their way back from a visit to friends.

I watched Sarah run her hand over her breasts, feeling the warmth of the material against her skin. Her hand continued down over her stomach and towards her crotch and lap. She rested both her hands in her lap as she watched the traffic around us. I slowed down and moved over to the slowest lane.

“Tilt your seat back,”

Sarah looked at me.

“I want you to tilt your seat back, pull your dress up so I can see your pussy and pull the dress down so I can see your breasts.”

Very slowly she obeyed. Her nipples were hard when she pulled her dress down. Her pussy was wet. The fabric of her dress rested around her waist. She was completely exposed for anyone to see. I reached over and pinched her nipples. She moaned softly, arching her back to push her breasts into my hands. Keeping my eyes on the road, I moved my hand over her body towards her pussy. I found her wetness and softly spread it towards her clitoris. Very slowly i moved my fingers around and over her clit, knowing very well that this would make her hornier than she already was.

Sarah bucked her hips, willing me to move quicker and bring her to orgasm. I smiled at her and just kept moving my fingers at the same slow pace as before.

“I would love to have an orgasm,” Sarah said.

“I know you would,” I said.

She sighed, lay back and concentrated on the movement of my fingers.

“Do you have your vibrator in your bag?” I asked.

Sarah always kept a bullet vibrator in her bag.

“Yes, I do,” she answered.

“Get it out and bring yourself to orgasm. Spread your legs wide, I want to be able to see what you’re doing,”

Sarah retrieved it from her bag. She moved up against the back of the chair, bent her legs, put her feet together and spread her legs wide. She was half-sitting, half-laying in her seat and just like me she had a clear view of her pussy. Sarah loves looking at herself when she is playing.
    First she ran the tip of the bullet vibrator through her wetness, moving it up and down. The tip moved towards her clitoris. She slowly circled it, pressing down harder but not yet turning the vibrator on. She sighed and lay back against the chair. Cupping her breast with her free hand, rolling her nipple between her fingers. She pressed the button on the back of the vibrator once, letting it vibrate at its lowest setting. We had at least another hour of driving to do and she could just as well make the fun last for the rest of the drive.

Her eyes closed as she concentrated on the vibrations between her legs. She pushed her hips upwards, meeting the vibrations. Her free hand now spreading her pussy lips. She wanted me to see the inner pink of her pussy. She orgasmed turning her head and opening her eyes. I was smiling at her.
    “Are you horny, my love?” he asked.

“Oh yes, you know the warmth of the sun on my body makes me fee even hornier,” she smiled.

“I indeed that. And being watched does that too.”

“I love it when you watch me,” she said.

“I am not the only one enjoying the show,” I said.

We were driving next to a big truck and the driver was watching her. When he saw her looking at him, he waved and put his thumb up in the air.

Sarah smiled and waved back.

He smiled when she looked up at him. She seductively ran her hands over her breasts and down to her inner thighs. Moving back up she stopped at her pussy and slowly spread her pussy lips while she spread her legs wider. She pushed herself up higher against the chair, hoping to give the truck driver a better view. Keeping her labia spread with the fingers on one hand, she slipped two fingers on her other hand into her wetness. The truck driver had difficulty concentrating on both the road and the woman next to him.

Sarah retrieved the bullet vibrator from the folds of her dress that was bundled around her waist. She turned it on to its lowest setting again and pressed it against her clitoris. Her arms were pressed against the side of her body, pushing her breasts and hard nipples upward and together. I reached over and pinched her nipples, making her moan. Sarah threw her head back. Her eyes were closed. All that existed at that moment was she and her vibrator. And of course the knowledge that I is showing her off to a perfect stranger.

The lowest setting of the vibrator was not enough anymore. Sarah pushed the button on the back of the bullet vibrator once more to intensify the vibrations to the medium setting. A low growl told me that this new setting is what she needed.

Sarah ran the vibrator up and down along her pussy lips before she returned the vibrations to her swollen button. Round and round the vibrations went.

She pushed the button on the back of the vibrator once more. The vibrations were now at the highest speed the tiny toy can deliver. Sarah opened her eyes and saw that the driver was still watching her. She moved the tip of the vibrator to her nipples while she watched him. He smiled broadly and again he put his thumb in the air. Sarah smiled at him. The vibrator found her wetness again. She was ready. She pushed the vibrator onto her clitoris and held it there her nipples hardened. For some seconds more Sarah kept the vibrator on her clitoris.

When she was ready she quickly pushed the button on the back of the vibrator again. It went quiet. In the same split seconds she casted it aside and her fingers found her clitoris. We did not stop moving for one second. Sarah was very wet and very close to her orgasm. She knew exactly how to touch herself. Two fingers rubbed over and around her clitoris. She pressed down harder. Her moans were now a constant sound. Her mouth was open. Her head rolled from side to side. Some fluid spurted from her pussy when she climaxed, leaving some wetness on the seat. She cupped her pussy and clamped her legs together around her hands, as the last spasms of her orgasm died down.

Sarah opened her eyes and smiled at the truck driver, who had a huge grin on his face. She turned her head towards me.

“Let’s go home,” she said. 
She turned her head back towards the window and blew a kiss towards the truck driver as I accelerated the car.

Well that's it - as I said we do this regularly on long journeys. Normally we stop at a service station afterwards and Sarah gives me a car park bj. I will leave Sarah to tell you about that.

Paul

• Like Like x 5
  15. Couple624

Couple624 Sex Machine

She is very sexy. I'm lucky to have a wife who is an angel to look at yet can be the most depraved lover. I've yet to find something she doesn't enjoy.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Couple624

Couple624 Sex Machine

image.jpeg
    Hubby loves a bit of exhibitionist naughtiness. Having been a naughty girl over the weekend I owed him some fun. We had been out for a couple of drinks in a new bar he wanted to visit in central London, I was wearing a short and very tight black dress. He had requested for me to wear just stockings, no knickers so I was wet at the thought of this. We had began by kissing sensually in the bar and a lot of flirting was happening. I couldn’t wait until I could finish myself off on his hard dick in our hotel room.

However this night was hubby's and he seemed more outgoing than usual, he said there were bars upstairs and that maybe we should move up there. I followed him up and grabbed his bum while he walked up the stairs. When we got to the room it was empty and very dark, there was only a barman on the bar, which was the other side of the room. Hubby sat us down in a corner of the room and pulled me next to him, kissing me heavily and slipping his tongue in, gently biting my lip.

He unexpectedly undid the zip of his suit trousers, pulling his hard cock out and told me to sit on it but facing away from him. I was stunned but very turned on, anyone could catch us and to be honest this was a massive thrill for me. I sat on his lap facing away from him and spread my legs until I could push his cock into my pussy. I started off going slowly but could feel how wet I was, I was really aroused. He was grabbing my breasts demanding that I went faster so he could cum inside my tight, wet pussy. I couldn’t get enough of this, I wanted it harder and held onto the chair in front of me riding my ass on his cock. I got faster and harder until he cum and then he quickly did his trousers up whilst I went to the bathroom to clean up!

Later on that night we had an incredible loving and sensual fuck the sort where we are very intimate he slow fucks me and I tell him how naughty I've been or what I want to do while I orgasm over and over - you know those small orgasms that just seem to go on for ever. Of course at some stage I get to tell him the really dirty thoughts in my head and that results in me on my front him in my ass fucking me hard whilst grabbing my breasts or pulling my hair hard as he tells me how much of a slut I am. Tbh I love that bit the most. It's like he feels he needs to reclaim me. Yum.

• Like Like x 5
    1. DTrumpet
      1st time reading u're blog. So dam HOT! I was stroking my hard cock the whole time.

DTrumpet, May 30, 2016
      Norton X, springsteen79 and Couple624 like this.
    2. DTrumpet
      This brings back memories, I've fucked my gf's in bars, but they were crowded, Just had her back onto my hard cock while I was sitting on the barstool, pull her dress up, but this was after we played for awhile. It was totally HOT!!!

DTrumpet, May 30, 2016
      Couple624 likes this.
  17. cousinm1

cousinm1 Porno Junky

Want to introduce u to my wife

18. Couple624

Couple624 Sex Machine

image.jpeg Hubby scheduled us for a couples massage at the spa I like to go to. We enjoyed some tea in the waiting room until they called us in. They gave us the usual overview and stepped out to let us disrobe.

I laid my clothes aside and situated myself under the covers. As my husband was finishing getting settled, I was startled by his hand reaching under the cover up my leg. I jumped a bit in surprise. When I felt him rub my crotch, I giggled a bit, realizing he was giving me a quick tease. He likes to do this often at home and must have been feeling adventurous. Then he slid a finger inside me. Feeling very adventurous. I gave a quick moan. He quickly pulled it out but I could feel something still nestling in my pussy.

The masseuses both came in, female for him and male for me. As usual, they started on the back, neck, and shoulder areas. After about 15 minutes I was in my own world of bliss floating on the clouds. We have a remote controlled bullet vibrator that we like to use out for dinner dates. It is not usually powerful enough to get me to an orgasm, but the vibes on my clit feel nice and get me all horny for later.

This experience was very awkward for many reasons. One, I had never actually used a vibrator internally normally I wear it in my panties. Two, when we do this at dinner I can always excuse myself to the ladies room, but here I was stuck naked in front of strangers. Three, I had another man’s hands all over me while getting horny.

The vibrations themselves were not all that strong, and I did not get a lot of stimulation from it being inside. However, I could feel my body react. My pussy was swelling, my clit was starting to ache, and I could feel the wetness coming. Never having tried this, I was not sure how wet it could make me and was a bit nervous about leaving an embarrassing wet spot on the table.

Even with my crotch getting sexually excited, I continued to sit back and enjoy the relaxing back rub. It was a bit like getting excited while fantasizing in a daydream while in public and then trying to ignore it. After a few more minutes, the masseuse placed the covers on my back in preparation to continue to the next area.He went to the other end of the table and uncovered my left leg. Then he pulled it to the side a bit to spread my legs apart and tucked the covers under the inside of my leg. I first worried with my legs spread there might be some noise from the vibrator, but it was completely quiet.

I had been fine with staying relaxed during the back massage, but him rubbing his hands up and down my legs was a whole different story. Each time he stroked across my thighs, particularly towards the inside, I could feel the tension in my body build a tiny bit. There is nothing quite like a strange man stroking his hands inches from your pussy when you are turned on.

He must have felt some tension because he quietly made a comment about me needing to relax my foot. My husband must have overheard because the vibrator turned off. That helped bring the edge down, but I was still horny and getting more so.

The masseuse finished that side and moved over to my other leg. By now, my clit was begging for attention but there was nothing I could do. Each stroke of his touch caused my pussy muscles to clench in anticipation. I wanted to grab his hand and move it to the spot needing attention. But all I could do was suffer. He finished that side as well and asked me to roll over. I could now feel the immensely wet spot on the tabled under my lower back. Oh well, I am surely not the first. My nipples were rock hard and clearly poking through the sheets. The vibrator then came back on. I could just imagine the grin on my husband’s face. All I could do was lay back with my pussy pulsing while the masseuse finished the upper shoulders and arms.

When the masseuses finished they left the room. Our spa room had a relaxation bath that we could use so we had no need to rush out.

I just stayed on the table. My husband got up, walked over, and asked if I enjoyed it. I kept my eyes closed and moaned. He put his hands under the sheets again, presumably to take the vibrator back out. He must have noticed how wet I was because he stopped to rub my erect clit. With all the buildup, it only took a few seconds of direct touch for my body to explode in orgasm. It was quite a feat for me to keep quiet enough for them to not hear outside.

I got up to get in the bath but hubby said to wait. He pulled out his phone from his pile of clothes and told me to pose for him. We spent the next 30 minutes taking photos before it was my turn to give hubby a happy ending. He lay on the bed as I sucked him deep into my mouth. I'd planned to ride him on the bed but I never got the chance he came in my mouth so quickly and so much I nearly choked.

We spent time relaxing in the bath and had a very enjoyable slow fuck in the warm water - although I didn't orgasm as we fucked (to much water to fuck the way I needed to orgasm) hubby used his fingers to bring me to a lovely squirting orgasm. It was nice to feel my cum mixing with the bath water.

When we'd finished we showered off together before putting on robes to enjoy our complimentary champagne and strawberries.

We will definitely be doing that again.

• Like Like x 4
    1. DTrumpet
      Squirtting in the bath tub sounds awesome!! Just gave me another hard on.

DTrumpet, May 30, 2016
  19. Couple624

Couple624 Sex Machine

• Like Like x 3
  20. Couple624

Couple624 Sex Machine

First Time Fisting

Hubby and I were playing with a lady friend in our bedroom. Hubby was watching us get acquainted. We started kissing and one thing led to another I laid on my front enjoying her attention on my breasts she was rubbing them really firmly before she poured some lube in-between my legs and started to rub my pussy. I wanted her fingers inside me, I wanted to cum so badly as she had been teasing me for quite a while.

She went down on me licking me clit and then started fingering me, she had small hands and before I knew it she had four of her fingers inside me and asked if I wanted more. I looked at hubby and he was really excited. So I said I did, she told me to lay still and open my legs so she could give me what I wanted. She started off pushing her hand in and out, I could feel her curve her fingers so she got all five fingers pushing in and out of my pussy. I was so wet and with the lube her hand slid in and out so easily. The feeling was so intense I could feel my orgasm building.

Suddenly she pushed her hand right into me, my pussy closed around her wrist.

Her hand was now bunched in a fist it felt so intense, it hurt but in a good way, I could feel how hot and dizzy I was getting. I wanted to cum all over her hand. Suddenly I was gushing like I've never gushed before as I had an incredible orgasm. Later hubby told me I'd be screaming at her to fuck me harder, tbh I don't recall I was lost in my orgasm. I never felt her remove her hand but I do recall hubby getting between my legs licking my juices.

It was the most intense orgasm a woman has ever given me.

See the photo in my album

https://forum.xnxx.com/gallery/photos/first-fisting-ever.2916476/

• Like Like x 4