1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. sissyliza

sissyliza Amateur

Well Christmas was one to remember last year,me and tara`my girlfriend went to see my parents and ended up staying almost a week there.Every thing was great except when we went to bed.Mom takes sleeping pills and is out cold long before every one elsa goes to bed.We were in bed and about to start playing around when dad walked in and told me i couldnt have sex with my girlfriend.It is his house so i didnt argue,but wasnt ready for what happened next,i got out of bed and went to the bathroom and when i returned dad was lying in bed with Tara.I couldnt believe my ears when he told me that while we were there i couldnt have sex at all,i almost died when dad told me he was going to be taking my place while we were there.Dad ordered me to stay in the room and either sit or lie next to my girlfriend and not make a sound.I did as ordered and watched my fathed give my girlfriend a fucking better than i ever could give her.Every night obediantly i sat quietly next to Tara and watched her and dad have wild incredible sex ,and wasnt allowed to touch her until we got home.Tara smiled when she told me that we were going to be going to my parents a lot more

2. advice1

advice1 Newcumer

almost sounds real

3. Emily23XXX

Emily23XXX Studette

WHAT????????? :eek:
    The whole thought of this just makes me sick!!!!!! :(
    And I can't believe the 3 people would even agree to this.
    (excuse me while I go throw-up):(

4. the fox

the fox A Feisty little Animal

dont lie to us we figure it out

5. heffer

heffer Sex Machine

so wait, are you a guy or a girl and is this story real or fake? im confused X(