1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. jj. moore

jj. moore Newcumer

A few years later the internet entered our lives an finding guys to fuck the wife became a lot easier. We did meet several other guys from the magazine add we had place but it took a long time, to get letters thru the mail ect. The internet an e-mail sure made it easier an much faster. That is how we came to meet John who we did not know at the time, but he was to become a regular.

We exchanged a few e-mails an then met him for lunch. Lunch went really well an the three of us decided that another meeting was in order, so we talked about it with him an it was decided that the following weekend would work for all of us. That weekend we met him at a pre determined motel. Trish an I got the room an then texted John the room number. Was not long an he showed up. John came into the room he an Trish sat on the bed an the three of us talked a little bit.

John stood up an pulled my wife up off the bed the two of them stood by the bed an started to kiss. John wasted no time in running his hands all over my wife. Holding her in tight to him he kissed her on the neck an ear lobes as he began to undress her, at one point he paused just a bit to unzip his pants. John had managed to get my wife's blouse off an her bra unclipped. He then grouped her tits an bit, as well as kiss his way down to them so he could suck on her nipples.

Trish had put her hand inside of John's pants an had pulled out his cock an was lightly stroking him. John had both his hands on my wife's tits an massaging them as they kissed. John whispered something in her ear an she dropped to her knees an began to suck his cock. John still had not unbuttoned his pants so his cock was only out thru the zipper. My wife undid his pants the rest of the way as she skillfully sucked him. John place one hand on the back of her head an slightly guided her up an down his cock. Moaning John had a look of content on his face. I notice Joh's very slight moans had now became more an more loud an deep, that is when he pulled back an guided Trish onto the bed. Stepping back he took all his clothes off, as did my wife.
    Trish lay naked on the bed when John got on the bed between her legs an went down oh her gently licking her pussy as he reached up an played with her tits. Trish pressed her pussy into his face an arched her back an she gasped for as a few times along with her moans of pleasure. John then place one then two fingers into her pussy as his tongue licked an played with her pussy an clit. Fucking her with his fingers made the wet sounds of hot sex, which made my wife groan an moan louder. John responded by fingering her more an more. He was obviously trying to make her cum. Which my wife did not keep him waiting for very much longer.. "OH YA"! "YES YES"! is all Trish was able to get out before she clutched the bed sheets with her fists. Her hips thrusting her pussy into him Trish was cumming an smearing her juice all over John's face. John licked an lapped at her pussy like a hunger starved dog lapping up milk. When he finished, he got to his knees an moved in closer to her pussy an guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy.

You more then likely guessed by now I was naked in the chair an stroking my very hard throbbing cock. I have pre cum all over my clinched fist. I was doing my best to just slowly stroke as I watched John eat my wife's pussy an make her cum. It became increasingly difficult to keep my composure, especially when I watch John lower himself down onto my wife an thrust his cock into her. My wife responded by rolling her eyes to the back of her head an moan."OH'! I tried my best to slow my stroking down even more but no suck luck. I so did not want to cum, at least not yet. So I had not choice but to stop jerking my cock.

John was now fucking my wife with long hard deep thrusts of his cock. Nothing fast just long easy deep thrusts, just as he had his cock all the way in he would very hard drive the last inch or two into her, making my wife grunt an do her best to find air to breath. Each time John would ram the last two inches of his cock into her she would gasp an grunt. When she was able to get some air she grunted out "OH FUCK". "OH FUCK"! " YOUR GONNA MAKE ME CUM"! An sure enough a few more thrusts of his cock an he had my wife cumming all over his cock. When My wife began to cum John started fucking her fast, His very fast fucking of her cunt made her cum even harder an more.

The sloshing sounds of sex filled the room along with my wife's grunts an groans. Her cum had now covered John's cock. I could tell by the look oh John's face he was about to cum as well. Seconds later John grunted an groaned the classic sign he was cumming inside my wife's cunt. His face was beet red an he grunted more. he laid on my wife an buried his face in her neck as he held his cock deep into her cunt. His ass cheeks clinched tight an quivering each time his cock jerked an spurted cum into my wife. John laid on her an held his cock in her for a longer period then I had seen before. I did not count how many times he grunted an jerked but it was a lot more then the other guys I have seen cum in her. When he had finished cumming in her he got up wiped his cock clean got dressed an left, said he was gonna be later for work. lol.
    As soon as he was gone I got on the bed an spread my wife's cunt open with my fingers an got a good look at her well fucked cunt pushing out John's cum.. She knew how much I liked seeing that. I told her not to push out to much that I wanted to fuck her with his cum still in her. With my cock in her balls deep I was more then pleased to feel his hot warm seed in her. As usual it only took a few deep thrusts an I was mixing my in with John's mmm I loved it...

If anyone is interested John DP to follow in a few days.

• Like Like x 1
  2. mailman7

mailman7 Sex Lover

Mmmm got me hard again!