1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. asusordenes

asusordenes Sex Lover

I can't help but have fantasies like these, even if they never actually happen. Unless...

I got a call for a priority delivery from here in Nebraska to a town in the neighboring state of Missouri. It's not really that long of a drive, just a bit over a couple hours, but it will take some time so I free up the whole day to make sure I'm not rushing and start out early.

I finally get into town and Google maps takes me right to the house. I gather up the package and the delivery receipt and head to the door and ring the bell a couple times. Someone nearby is revving an engine loudly and as I looked around, I didn't even hear the door open.

A somewhat older man answers and I present the box saying "I have your delivery Sir." "Hold on", he says gruffly, "Come into the hall first so I can hear you." So I step in past him and he shuts the door behind me. "Now, what did you say?" he asked.

"Sorry, all I said was that I have your delivery, Sir.", and I held up the small box for him to observe. He said, "put that on the table" as he took the delivery receipt from my other hand to sign it. I set the box down and turned back to him.

He tossed the clipboard past me to land on the table also. He gave me a stern look as if he were waiting for something else. I had no idea so I just said nothing.

"First of all", he says, "You don't get to call me Sir". I raised my eyebrow, while he was about an average size guy, I was at least 6 inches taller and outweighed him by nearly 150 pounds, I'm not a little guy. "I'm sorry," I said, "what do you prefer?" I asked.

"You can just call me 'Daddy' not like your father but like 'who's your Daddy' that owns you."

Now I really wanted to know what was going on here. This guy had a serious set of balls to talk to me that way. But at the same time, I was curious in another way too.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked him. He said, "What it means, bitch, is that from this point on , you are just my fuck toy, you are my bitch to do as I say and you WILL call me Daddy or else!"

Part of me was getting very uncomfortable, but I can't deny another was was continuing to grow more curious.

So what did I do? Did I push him aside and leave? Did I assert myself and tell him off? Did I do anything to show him he couldn't say those things?

No. I didn't.

I just said, "Yes Daddy." I wanted to see where this would go. I wanted to know if something that I could only had fantasized about would actually happen.

He said, "Good bitch. Follow me." He led me to a room upstairs that had a wooden bench with a vision top on it and nothing else in the room. The shades were closed.

He pulled his out his his pant loops. A leather belt. He said, "I am only going to tell you one time and I expect you to do it." I nodded. He continued, "for every moment you make me wait, that you don't get right to it, you will get one spank of this belt across your ass. The longer you make me wait, the more spanks you get. Do you understand?"

I said, "Yes Daddy".

The older man stepped behind me and said, "take off your pants." I admit, excited as I was getting, I still hesitated. Before I knew it, he swatted me three times across my ass but good and said, "I told you to take off your pants!"

This time I was able to move, "Yes Daddy" I said as I unbuttoned and unzipped my blue jeans and pulled them off while he still stood behind me.

Suddenly, he spanked me again two more times across my ass. "When I said to take off your pants, I meant everything, not to keep your boxers on!" and spanked me two more times.

I dropped the boxers in no time flat. "Get on your knees in front of the bench" he told me. And he walked around and started taking his pants and underwear off so he could sit on the bench in front of me.

His cock was about 6 inches or so and rock hard, standing stiff at attention. It looked great. Not too thin, not too long. "I figured to be ready to have fun today so I took a little blue pill before you got here" he said. He continued, "this way, you can suck my cock and I can bang you for hours straight."

I nodded my head "yes".

"Ok bitch, it's time for you to get to it. I want you to tell me first though, remind me, Who am I? "

I replied, "Daddy"

"Whose Daddy?

"Your my Daddy"

"What kind of Daddy am I?"

"Your my....." I wasn't sure exactly what to say. He leaned over and expertly swatted my ass as the belt whipped out. "I am your big dick fuck daddy, that's who I am." He proclaimed. "Now try again, what kind of Daddy am I? "

"You're my big dick fuck daddy." I said loudly

"Good bitch. Now start jacking me off."

I wrapped one hand around his cock and slowly started to masturbate him.

He asked me, "who are you?"

"bitch" I replied.

"Whose bitch are you?"

"Your bitch"

I was picking up speed working his cock in my hand when the belt cracked over and behind me again, managing to smack me just right on my ass. Then again, then two more times.

"Who is my bitch and who am I, bitch? Say it the right way! "

"I'm your bitch daddy!" I proclaimed loudly, expecting the belt again.

"That's right, your my bitch, you remember that." He went on, "keep jacking me off bitch. I see you looking at my cock. Do you like my cock bitch? Do you want my cock in your mouth bitch?"

"Yes, my daddy" I was mindful to say it right.

"Tell me what you want bitch"

"I want to suck your cock my daddy." I said earnestly. I could say that the thing I wanted most of all at that time was this old guy's cock in my mouth as long as I could keep it there.

"Beg me bitch"

"Please my daddy, my big dick fuck daddy, please let me suck your cock!" I wanted him to know how much I had given myself up to this situation, how much I was truly wanting to do anything he wanted. He really was my fuck daddy at that time and I wanted his cock anywhere, everywhere, he wanted to put it.

"Lick my balls bitch"

I instantly put my face in his lap and started lapping my tongue on and around his saggy, big, full, ball sack. I ran my whole tongue on them, over them, around them, put them in my mouth and gently sucked his balls for who knows how long. All the while, still jacking him off.

"Lick my cock bitch"

I started at the base of his cock, coming up from his balls and licked it from root to the knob on his dick. I literally ran my tongue on every part of his cock top to bottom and back again. Pre cum started to show and I licked that up too.

After much cock licking, he stood up straight and said, "You can suck my cock now bitch." And as I wrapped my mouth around the head of his dick, sucking and bobbing my mouth to take it in deeper, he grabbed my head and started skull fucking me.

He kept talking to me. "Oh yeah you're MY bitch. You fucking bitch. Gonna fuck your mouth and make you swallow every drop."

That little blue pill must have worked because he held out from cumming for a very long time. Finally, he rammed his cock deep in my throat as he could and started spewing cum. He kept cumming and though I gagged, I kept swallowing and he pulled back slowly until he was spurting directly in my mouth, on my tongue. Finally, he pulled completely out and he pumped the last weak spurts in my face.

"Don't you dare wipe that off you dirty fucking bitch, my own personal fucktoy bitch." Then he stepped out from in front of me and told me to crawl on my hands and knees to the bench and lean over it.

"Get over on that bench bitch. Do you know what that bench is for?" He asked me.

"For fucking your bitch my daddy?" I asked in reply.

"Yes, for fucking a bitch in his ass, and you are that bitch. You are my bitch." He asked, "Who's bitch are you?" I replied. "I'm your bitch my FuckDaddy"

"Yes! I am your FuckDaddy bitch, now tell me what your Daddy is going to do to you"

"My Daddy is going to fuck my ass" I said.

He leaned over and spanked quick four times on the ass with his belt. "How should that go bitch?" He asked.

"My Daddy is going to fuck my ass, please"

And he stepped up behind me, cock still fully erect and bobbing and started to slide his cock in me slowly at first.

He took his time and built up a tempo that got faster and deeper in me. Within a short while he wasn't fucking me nearly as much as it seemed he was riding me. He was in total control, completely owning me during that time. I really was his own bitch and loving every minute.

We spent probably two hours going on like that thanks to my fuckdaddy's little blue pills that kept him hard as a rock but eventually, things slowed down.

He made me wipe his cock and balls with a washcloth, saying that his bitch had better clean up his mess.

Then he opened the shades in the window to let some light in and he sat on the bench again. I thought we were done.

He said, "Ok bitch, it's still hard, you got work to do. Get to sucking my cock bitch."

I said "Yes Daddy, can I lick your balls first daddy?" He grinned and said, "bitch, that's always the first thing you have to do. I'll tell you when you can actually start sucking your daddy's cock."

I said , "Yes daddy" and we started all over again. By the time my FuckDaddy finally started losing his erection he had fucked me and had me suck and lick his cock and balls so many times, I had lost track.

"Get on your knees bitch" he told me.

"Yes Daddy"

"Who's your Daddy, bitch?"

"Your my daddy" I said.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I am my fuckdaddy's bitch." I said.

"That's right bitch."

"Its time for you to go. Give me your phone number so I can tell you when to come back."

"Yes daddy." I said and gave him my number.

After I was driving back, my ass rode hare, sore but feeling good, the taste of his cock seemed permanently in my mouth.

I knew I would be making this trip again many times and I knew I would be waiting for my FuckDaddy to call.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. asusordenes

asusordenes Sex Lover

There's a guy on this forum that caused me to have this fantasy and if I can ever get where he is, he can do all this and more if he wants to.

• Like Like x 1