1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Punkrock17

Punkrock17 Sex Lover

Another story of my wife and her exboyfriend/high school sweetheart. As I've mentioned before, both Jeff and I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak. Maybe him and I should get together sometime and I can let him take a trip down memory lane with my wife. But that's a story for another time.

I think every guy at one point in time has asked for road head. Some girls never go for it. My wife, however, almost always goes for it. And that's most because of her time with Jeff. Almost anytime the two would be driving for more than an hour he would ask. Since he was her real boyfriend, and she was relatively inexperienced when they started dating she said no the first few times. But as things between them progressed, and she got more submissive, it happened more and more frequently. This particular time happened on a road trip to and from Boston. When my wife tells this story it still makes her wet.

Jeff and my wife headed out to Boston early on a Saturday morning. The trip out was uneventful, which was quite odd for them. Unbeknownst to my wife, Jeff had big plans for the ride home. It was going to be a hot August day, so my wife had decided to wear a light sundress for the trip. They did all the typical touristy things you do in Boston. They went to the aquarium, walked around the harbor, went to Quincy market. The usual. And ass usual, Jeff was taking any chance he could to cop a feel, squeeze her ass, and tweak a nipple. While walking through the harbor Jeff told her that she should take off her panties, it may cool her down a bit. Of course, she protested, saying she couldn't. There wasn't even a bathroom around. As I mentioned, Jeff was getting her to be more and more submissive, so it took very little convincing that it didn't matter, she could just slide them off right there. So, sure enough, right out in the open she hooked her thumbs into her panties, slid them down and stepped out of them. Jeff took her panties and put them in his pocket.

Now the trip got more interesting. Every chance he got his hands were up underneath her sundress. Fingering her, playing with her clit. Never getting her off, but keeping her on edge. They sat down for dinner at cheers, and he played with her pussy the entire time. After dinner they piled into the car and headed out. As soon as they got on the highway, Jeff unzipped his pants. My wife was so horny from the day he didn't even have to ask her. She Dove onto his cock and quickly took him into her mouth. After a minute or two he mentioned it looked like she was uncomfortable, she should unbuckle her seat belt to make it easier. So she unbuckled and it gave her better access. After another minute or two, he said he wanted her to take him deeper into her throat, she should get up on her knees on the seat. So, of course, she did. Jeff gets what he wants. After she was in this position, Jeff grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it up so her ass was completely bare. He reached behind her a slipped a finger into her pussy. He fingered her like this while she eagerly tried to take his whole length. Which is when she noticed their car slowing down a bit. Not entirely, but definitely a couple miles per hour. So she pulls her mouth off his cock and looks around a bit. They're still on the highway, so why is he slowing down? She looks behind her and notices a truck with a couple of guys in it, staring intently into their car. As soon as she notices, Jeff puts his hand behind her head and lightly pulls her back down to his cock. She takes him into her mouth, and, without being asked, she raises her ass up higher. Jeff tells her she could probably take care of herself better than he can and she gets the hint. She reaches between her legs and starts to finger herself and play with her clit with an obvious desire to cum. The show goes on for 15 minutes with that truck keeping pace the whole time. She's slobbering and gagging on his cock with a purpose. Her fingers fervently working her pussy and clit. Finger fucking herself in front of these guys. She starts to tremble with an orgasm, her pussy contracting and gushing on her own fingers. Her moans must have been too much for Jeff, because he quickly shot his cum down her throat.

After swallowing his load, and cleaning his cock thoroughly, my wife raised her head back up. As if to let the guys know the show was over she gave her ass a little spank, sat in her seat, buckled up, and then looked over at the guys and made a big show of wiping her lips and licking her fingers. And with that, she gave a wave and Jeff sped up to leave them behind

• Like Like x 2