1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
?

What do you prefer? A male or female protagonist?

1. Male

2. Female

3. Third-Person

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Taboo Mistress

Taboo Mistress Amateur

I get ten minutes to explore sections of her body I’m not even allowed to see.

That’s my reward for keeping my mouth shut about what my older sister does when mom and dad aren’t looking. And if I help her cover something up, a bonus ten minutes are added for the night.

I’m not allowed to penetrate her, though. That’s one of the rules.

I can jerk off while touching her, which I haven’t tried yet. And I can play with the lips of her pussy. But there’s no penetration. Not with my finger. And especially not with my dick.

Ashley made it perfectly clear the moment she suggested the dirty deal. She’ll let me fondle and massage whatever I like - while I get myself off - but I have to stick to the rules.

Initially, I shot her down. I mean what the fuck?

But after the idea started simmering in the back of my mind, and usually in the dead of night while I was jerking off underneath the covers, I swallowed my pride.

The fact is my sister is fucking hot.

You won’t catch me saying it out loud, not even to my best friend. But Ash is put together like a goddess.

And not even the twisted reality that we are related can make me blind to her physical features. But the worst part is that she knows it. She also knows that I spend more time playing Dungeons and Dragons than I do finding ways to lose my virginity.

I’m not very social.

But Ashley is. She’s very social. Every guy wants to get with her and every girl wants to be her friend. And it’s not like I envy her life. I just envy her confidence, I guess.

Trust me when I say I didn’t accept her offer lightly. In fact, I thought about it for several days before I went into her room one night.

I found her spread out on her stomach, wearing only tiny cotton shorts and a tight tank-top. And like she said she’d be, she was wearing headphones and playing around on her phone.

She casually looked at me when I stepped inside and closed the door behind me. Then she simply asked if I accepted her rules.

When I nodded my head in confirmation, she placed the headphones back and continued to ignore me, which is part of the deal.

In order to relieve some of the awkwardness, she acts like I’m a ghost. In other words, she neither confirms nor denies what I’m doing. She’ll keep chatting with her friends while I undress and touch her.

And when my time is up, I leave.

Four times a week, I’m in there, inappropriately touching my sexy sister. And tonight, this will be going on for two months.

Naturally, I’ve started noticing more details about her. For example, I know when she goes for a Brazilian wax, or when she gets her nails done. My focused interactions have opened up an exotic side of Ashley that’s crippling my ability to think straight.

The more I see and touch her, the more I want to fuck her.

And the touching isn’t enough anymore, so, I have to take it up a notch while staying inside the rules.

Tonight, I’ll be masturbating in her room too.

Up until now, I’ve been too self-conscious. But the sessions are gaining intensity, and it’s like I get hornier every fucking time. I just can’t wait until I get back to my room anymore.

I want her smooth skin underneath my fingertips when I cum.

Like every other night, I wait for mom and dad to go to bed. Then I softly creep to Ashley’s room, and I open her door without knocking. She’s on her back, with headphones in place while holding her phone a few inches from her face.

Her toned legs are pulled up, and one is dangling across the other, showcasing her new pedicure and ankle bracelet.

And she’s in her skimpiest pajamas.

You see, she wants to throw a party this weekend. Mom and dad are going on a romantic weekend away, which means we have the house all to ourselves.

I’m not looking forward to the assholes that will be crashing the place Saturday night. But she did say I could get thirty minutes tonight, and she hinted at a special surprise if I agree.

What could I say?

As I walk towards her, feeling completely nervous about pulling my cock out in front of my sister, I see a note at the foot of the bed. It’s got my name on it.

Attention, Little Punk

Just for tonight, you can kiss and lick my pussy. And…you can bite my nipples. But don’t push it!

Excitement sparks inside my pants when I get a mental image of Ashley’s slit. Because I’ve seen it several times now, but kissing, biting, and licking are against the rules.

Every time I trace my fingers down her inner-folds, I wonder what she tastes like. And she knows I love her nipples, especially when they get hard as I toy with them.

I’m side-tracked for a second when I think about what Brian or Jimmy would say about all this. I mean, these are the guys that pretty much know everything about me.

They know I’m socially awkward and hate confrontation. They also think we share the common challenge of never touching actual breasts. But they definitely don’t know what I do when I sneak into my sister’s room late at night.

And I’m wondering if they’ll be jealous, because on several occasions, they mentioned what type of heaven it must be like sleeping with her.

Ashley sways her foot to the beat of the song bashing into her ears, flexing her leg muscles in a way that only makes me feel more guilty and horny.

My cock is already pushing up my shorts like a fucking tent pole, and I haven’t even started touching her yet.

Then I lay the first hand on her swinging ankle, bringing it to a tense stop. She’s warm underneath my touch, and soft, and so seductively smooth. And while she reacts to my groping, she doesn’t acknowledge my presence.

I continue to uncross her leg and bring it down, placing one ankle next to the other with both her sexy feet flat on the bed. I can see the outline of her lips form behind the tight fit of her pajama shorts. And she’s not wearing underwear.

Dare I say I might be seeing a small wet patch, right where her I usually find her tightly protected entrance.

But she’s not looking, though.

Ashley pays full attention to her phone while I scathe both hands higher up her slender legs. Her twitching is typical, especially when I reach her deep inner-thigh. However, she’s lifting her hips slightly, giving me better access to pull off her kinky pajama short.

It’s not something she usually does, which is a little weird.

But I don’t let any more distractions get in my way as I slip off her shorts and spread her knees. Then I kneel directly in front of her slit, not wasting any time getting her smell into my nostrils.

It’s like her pheromones are sending seizures through my cock, which is solid and straining inside my jeans. And when I put my tongue against her lips for the first time, I finally taste the sweet moisture that probably stained her pajamas.

My sister’s sweet juices spread across my tongue, inspiring me to dig deeper between the two tight barriers concealing her clit and her tiny opening. As I flick her bud, she jerks in response. So, I flick it again, and again, sparking consistent thrusts from Ashley’s lower body while she tightens her grip on her phone.

She’s still trying to act aloof, though. Even with her mouth slightly gaped and a heaving chest I can see from all the way down here, she manically taps the touchscreen clenched between her fingers.

Her clit swells between my sucking lips, and I savor the moment before I move lower, to where I can tease the edge of her womanhood with the tip of my tongue.

More jerking and thrusting follow, which is when I decide to take full advantage of the situation.

With my tongue still burrowing inside Ashley’s cunt, I reach for the button and zipper of my jeans. Eagerly, I release my member and slowly begin stroking it, not caring in the least what anyone will think at this very moment.

That’s how fucking horny I am right now.

I’m fucking pumped with hormones, and my sister’s pussy is only making it worse. I actually lose track of time between her thighs, mainly because she’s leaking with pleasure.

Jerking off never felt this good, but I break the rules a little by kissing her pelvis, and then her stomach. Then I lick her belly-button, and bite into her contracting muscles as I move higher. These parts of her body weren’t mentioned on the note, and she’s not stopping me.

When I reach her chest, I use my free hand to pull up her flimsy little top, revealing peaks that have been hard for some time now. And they decorate a pair of breasts I’ve dreamed about for too fucking long.

Telling you that I eagerly bite into the flesh of my sister’s tits will be an understatement. Because I ravish her excited nipples between my lips, tongue, and teeth. And the more excited I get her precious peaks, the faster I jerk off.

I’m totally overwhelmed with heat and lust, only to get stopped by Ash – just as I was about to…

“Hey, you can’t mess on my sheets.” She slightly pulls away the right headphone and says through the panting.

“But you said…”

“I know what I said, but you still can’t spill your shit on my bed.”

Confused, angry, and incredibly frustrated, I just stare at Ashley.

And it almost feels like the intense and wonderful experience is fading very quickly.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this.” She breaks the awkward silence and lets the headphone cover her ear again. “Come here, you little punk.”

She pulls me higher until I lie face to face with my older sibling.

The music is still pounding into her ears, and she’s still working her phone with one hand. But at the same time, she grips my cock and guides it to her small opening. Then she pushes the head inside.

Magnificent heat folds around my throbbing rod as I instinctively drive deeper, causing Ashley to whimper and moan.

But she’s still not acknowledging that I’m inside her. Even with her heavy breathing and soaked tunnel, she keeps texting and looking at her phone.

I, on the other hand, don’t let the opportunity pass me by.

With her pussy seizing my cock using the most intense fucking pressure, I thrust forward until I feel my testicles brush her ass cheeks. And as I anchor at what feels like her heated core, I let myself throb there for a few seconds.

I take a moment to notice Ashley clenching her smooth pink walls, and how the texture of her slope wraps around every curve of my rod.

From here on out, I’m unstoppable.

I aggressively pull back and shoot forward, without any experience or knowledge about what I’m doing. All I know is that I love the sensations flowing through my groin, as well as Ashley’s skin underneath my fingertips – just like I wanted it.

She doesn’t pay any attention to the inexperienced jackhammering from my side. She just keeps typing like I’m not even in the fucking room.

Harder and faster I impale my sister, building towards a selfish climax I’ll probably never forget. It’s also a climax that doesn’t involve me using my hands.

Instead, I have a cock-sleeve in the shape of Ashley’s vagina.

The best part is how her sticky juices lather my pile-driving cock.

I just want to make more of it, but I know the end is near.

There’s no way I last any longer.

Everything about Ashley is too intoxicating to hold back.

So, I burst.

Unprotected and bareback, I unload ropes of hot seed into my sister’s tight cunt.

I spare nothing, and I spew as deep inside her as I possibly fucking can.

My cock reverberates with unholy satisfaction inside her tunnel, officially stripping me of my virginity and all my moral values.

Brian and Jimmy would be so fucking jealous…

It’s Saturday night, and just like I foresaw it, Ashley’s friends are trashing the place. I’m in my room with Brian and Jimmy, trying to get through a game without losing my mind.

I fucking hate it when strangers are let loose in our home. And if it wasn’t for the other night, I’d be on the phone right now. But that’s why I called backup instead.

So far, my friends have managed to keep my perspective on the quest at hand. And just as we are about to move into a critical part of the game, there’s a knock on the door.

We can barely hear it, which I use as an excuse to not answer. Chances are I’ll only be met with strangers wanting to fuck in my bed.

But then a voice follows the knock.

“Stewart? Can I come in?” Ashley yells from the hallway.

She’s definitely drunk.

She’ll also keep knocking until I hear what she wants.

With a clenching jaw, I get up and unlock the door. Then I open up while I block the entrance. The last thing I want is her teasing me about what I do with my friends for fun. According to her, not getting wasted is a waste of time.

And I’m about to tell her to move the party back downstairs, only to see her in her supposed party attire.

Holy…fucking…shit.

The thin black heels, the short-cut plaque skirt she wears to her private school, and her white blouse with several top buttons undone – it’s like I’m in one of my very dark fantasies. Her black lace bra is clearly visible, along with the curves I squeezed so eagerly when I got the chance…

“What do you want?” I put my instant attraction at the back of my mind, given that my friends are so close-by.

“I just wanna talk, that’s all. But not out here.”

Yep, she’s definitely wasted, making it easy for me to prevent her from entering.

“We’re busy, Ashley.”

“It’s just for a minute, I promise.” She leans in to make sure I can hear her.

She smells of perfume and pheromones, in spite of the strong presence of tequila.

“Fine. You’ve got five seconds.”

I let her in, knowing that Brian and Jimmy will appreciate the view just as much as I did a few seconds earlier.

“Hey, boys.” She winks and waves before closing the door behind her. “I just need to talk to Stewart real quick, okay? And I’m really sorry for messing up you’re…um…dinosaur thing.” She slurs and looks back at me, but my friends are too horny to get angry or insulted.

But instead of talking, she nudges me towards my bed. And she has this naughty smile on her pouty pink lips while she slips off her heels in her stride.

“I never got to tell you, my loving brother, I kinda liked you inside me.”

I’m caught in a paradox where my body gets excited, while hiding the shame that comes with my friends finding out about our dirty deal.

“Ash,” I try to warn her to keep quiet, but she’s too fucking drunk.

“Shhh, I only have five seconds, remember?”

With this, she gives me a final shove onto my own bed.

Then she straddles me, giggling like she’s about to unwrap a present she’s been waiting for a very long time.

“Did you tell your geeky friends what you did to me yet?” She asks as she grinds her pelvis over my growing muscle, while her fingers toy with the band of my shorts.

“Ash!” I clamp my hands onto her rocking hips and try to make her stop.

But in spite of the embarrassment, my cock is still reacting to my sister’s touch. It’s not deterred by the audience we have, or what they are thinking of me at this very moment.

“That’s right, boys. He can barely kiss a girl, but he knows what it’s like to cum inside one. Don’t you, Stewart?”

“Get out of my room, Ash!” I warn her a last time, but she doesn’t take me seriously.

She prefers to reach into my shorts and to pull out my cock.

“There it is…” She gushes while slapping my hands away.

Brian and Jimmy are like statues around the table. They just gawk at our inappropriate sibling wrestling match with eyes that aren’t blinking for a second. And it’s not a match I really want to win.

Because to be perfectly honest, my cock throbbing in Ashley’s tight grip is almost as good as being inside her.

“Ashley, you can’t do this.”

“Don’t worry, dear brother. I’ll make it quick and painless. Besides, it’s not like we haven’t done it before.”

With one swift motion, she lifts her pelvis, pulls away her skirt, and swallows me a second time in one week. Only now, she’s not trying to ignore the interaction.

On the contrary, she’s got her eyes locked onto mine as she blissfully lowers herself onto my hard prick. The heat, the soft tissue, the tight pressure of penetrating her slope, it all takes me back to her room.

Nothing but taboo sensations is prioritized in my thoughts. And I’m not trying to stop her anymore. Instead, I’m grabbing onto her tiny skirt and pulling her in.

I’m resting my lips on her heaving chest while I relive what is probably the greatest feeling in the world. Although, Ashley has more experience, and she’s the one in control this time – which means I have no hope of lasting longer than my first try.

In fact, the way she flexes her hips and rides me with pure intent to milk me dry are solid reasons why I’m already close to exploding. But seeing the jealous expressions around our D&D table reminds me that finishing sooner is better in this particular situation.

“Every drop, Stewart.” Ashley pants into my ear. “I want every drop, darling brother.”

Then she really pulls out all the stops.

If it’s even possible, I feel the pressure inside her pussy building. She’s clenching again, turning her experienced slit into what a virgin will probably feel like.

It’s so tight, she has to use extra force every time she plunges down. And no amount of creamy liquid can ease the satisfying experience.

“Here we go.” She senses my oncoming climax as my cock expands against her walls.

Then I shudder underneath her grinding lower-body as I burst in floods. Without thinking, I bite into her breast and cling onto her twerking ass cheeks. I dig my fingers into the tensing yet soft flesh, and I thrust with excitement.

At some point, I feel our combined liquid dripping down the base of my rod and onto my testicles, but I’m too focused on enjoying every hot explosion inside my sister.

Ashley takes a few seconds to get her breath back. Then she climbs off me while correcting her skirt. And before she leaves, she looks at Brian and Jimmy.

“It’s our secret, boys.” She blows them a kiss and leaves me with a curious smile that tells me this is just the start of something seductively twisted…

*The End*

family porn.jpg

• Like Like x 16
    • Winner Winner x 12
    • Creative Creative x 1
    1. smoothgrl
      Correctly spaced so you can read easily?
      No spelling mistakes?
      Correct grammar?
      Quotation marks?
      Exceptionally well written?
      Wonderful pacing and one of the best stories I've enjoyed on here.
      Thanks Taboo Mistress for a top quality story.
      Superb. 11/10

smoothgrl, Mar 30, 2021
      Cazmodius, HornDog10 and Cmonkeynutz like this.
  2. Taboo Mistress

Taboo Mistress Amateur

Thanks so much Smoothgrl! :) I do take my stories very seriously, and I so appreciate your attention to detail. :inlove:

• Like Like x 1
    1. P21
      Absolutely awesome story. Flowed like an orgasm building and finally exploding.

P21, Mar 30, 2021
      Cazmodius and Taboo Mistress like this.
  3. Darrin Jones

Darrin Jones Sex Machine

Had me hard all the way through till the end.
    Very hot story with a great build up.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Bi_for_all1000

Bi_for_all1000 Sex Machine

Good story.

5. Taboo Mistress

Taboo Mistress Amateur

Thank you:p

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Taboo Mistress

Taboo Mistress Amateur

I'm very happy you liked it! I'll be posting more stories later, so please come back for more ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Taboo Mistress

Taboo Mistress Amateur

Thanks. Much appreciated :happy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. iggy14

iggy14 Sex Lover

Any more?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Michael S.

Michael S. Sex Lover

I can just imagine the expression on his two friends faces. I’m sure they were jerking off while watching.

10. HornDog10

HornDog10 Porn Star

Very well done! I hope to read more from you in the future.

11. strywriter

strywriter Porn Star

Wow, can't wait for the follow up!!! There is going to be one, right???
    Mrs. Strywriter

12. gayslut4bbc

gayslut4bbc Porn Surfer

13. Taboo Mistress

Taboo Mistress Amateur

Hi everyone, and thanks for all the great comments!!! Unfortunately, there won't be more about this story, but if you follow me there will definitely be different ones :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. ArchiesHard

ArchiesHard Sex Lover

That was one of the best stories. I can't wait to read more of your amazing stories

15. Taboo Mistress

Taboo Mistress Amateur

Thanks to all the new comments that came along:kiss: And stay tuned, because I'm posting another hot story later today!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. dragonwelshuk

dragonwelshuk Porn Surfer

That was just so hot. I do hope there is more to come.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Cazmodius

Cazmodius Porn Star

Very interesting. Well written from a Male POV. Did you have assistance? Or are you just that intune with the sexual act that you're able to convey such thoughts and feelings? Regardless it's well done.

You have that cliffhanger moment in there, which is a nice touch, which was immediately followed by a justified and meaningful conclusion.

You've stated there won't be more from this story, but, it does leave one to wonder about Ash's perspective. What lead her to do this? Was she using her phone to film it? Just her thoughts and possible reactions after each event.

Again, you've done a wonderful job at creating just enough background (I personally liked the D&D portion, as a fellow gamer, but also emphasized the 'nerd' portion of the protagonist) to convey what needs to be relayed. You dont waste time delving into minut details, but rather let the reader create the scenery, while you focus on telling the events, and feelings (which have been intense).

Can't wait to read what other erotica you've posted. Thanks for sharing.

Would you be willing to critique my work as well?

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Taboo Mistress

Taboo Mistress Amateur

Oh man, I think I just had a small climax right now! LOL. You're right, people do ask me about my ability to write from a guy's perspective, but that's what boyfriends are for. Plus, I am very attentive during sex. Not only do I ask my boyfriend to explain what he feels, but I really try to put myself in his mindset while we're... well... you know. And while other writers like to spend hours setting the scene, I focus more on personalities and how they create a scene. Why waste time describing what people look like when readers already have the perfect picture in their heads? Right? :) They already know who they want to jerk off to. I just want to build a story around it.

For Ash, I tried to implement that she would've used any excuse to fuck her brother. It was a desire she harbored for a while, and after "unconsciously" setting him up, she pounced :) Hope that answers your question.

As for giving my opinion about your stories, I would love to. Just send me a link and I'll check it out the moment I get time.

Thanks again for the great comment!!! I'm all wet now LOL

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    1. fuzzywuzzyjohnbear
      Wonderful story please keep us coming back for more, looking forward to every word...

fuzzywuzzyjohnbear, Apr 8, 2021
      Taboo Mistress likes this.
  19. Whites1331

Whites1331 Porno Junky

Another awesome story, you done good, I enjoyed reading your story

• Like Like x 1