1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. GrahamRN

GrahamRN Amateur

16E78B30-24C6-4793-A97F-0F0EA6B60732.jpeg

I pulled my wife Amira onto the sofa between my friend Bob and I. He didn’t hesitate hands moving to her tits playing with her hardening nipples…me what else could I do I joined in, and pretty soon we each had a nipple in our lips, and a moaning lay back in full pleasure. Things progressed my hand drifted down to her thigh, I found I was second best, Bob had Amira’s panties pulled to one side his fingers wringing her exposed bullet like clit. Amira gasped when my finger slid along her cunt lips, which were already wet and open. One then two fingers entered easily. I looked up to see a grinning Bob, his lips gripping and stretching a rock hard nipple.

After a couple of minutes he was gone, I looked round and there he was sat in a straight backed chair pants gone and his hand wrapped round his engorged cock. Not a word was spoken except by his eyes they screamed bring her to me. Her damp panties down her thighs lifting each foot in turn leaving the panties to fall, she half walked half stumbled towards Bob. She spread her legs over the chair lowering herself while Bob guided his cock between her cunt lips, me kneeling watching her lips being stretched cock entering easily, her bumhole on full view twitching with her excitement. Bob gripped her ass cheeks ramming her like a man possessed his cock pistoning in and out of my wife’s stretched and swollen cunt. Amira came quickly her juices pouring down his cock, then I swear she came again at the same time as Bob exploded into her gasping for air.

Between us we lifted her to her feet, only for me to then instantly lower her to the carpet entering her hot cum filled pussy in one move, her legs wrapped round my waist pulling me in. Again and again she just kept up mini orgasms, was it me or the excitement of her second cock of the night. I did notice her eyes kept drifting to Bob, once again a hardening cock in his hand watching the debauched fucking before him. I knew I wouldn’t last like Bob before me I discharged jet after jet of spunk into my darling wife flooding her already sopping cunt.

I couldn’t believe as I rolled away, Bob was moving Amira into the doggy position, she didn’t object although I knew she was tired. I watched Bob open her cunt lips spreading them as if showing me how swollen red and wet she was with spunk oozing down her thighs. He entered her for the second time that night, and for the first time for a while he broke the silence. A simple thank you left his lips, meant I think for both of us, but directed at me. It’s hard to believe now but I think I thanked him back.

He lasted a little longer second time round, but I’m sure not more than ten minutes. Amira continued her small orgasms throughout. Amira was exhausted and wanted a break. She showered and we had a drink. Within 30 minutes I was fucking Amira yet again, she was begging for more and more. She watched Bob playing with himself waiting his next turn. Bob and I fucked her in every room in every position up against the wall over and on the sofa, on top, underneath and doggy. Watching her swallow Bob’s cock her head hanging over the bed while I fucked her hard was special. The best thing I remember was how she talked dirty, fuck, cock, cunt and blow job slipped easily from her lips, but even better was how she begged Bob to keep fucking her.

4B15C8BF-526C-478A-8276-B6696187D0A6.jpeg 532CC8A9-A2A6-4CBF-8385-006473F4B9B1.jpeg E992819E-F1BC-412A-9913-B40D2B5A89EF.jpeg 29A39368-73F9-44A2-AAA8-23ABBF1C1CE2.jpeg 002B1E66-F193-47AA-AEC0-BD5AB3E87188.jpeg 64E4F02F-4394-47F0-829D-31085EC84B1B.jpeg

View attachment

• Like Like x 5
  2. Dandydan56

Dandydan56 Sex Machine

Fuckin hot !

3. Dan Gordon

Dan Gordon Newcumer

I think I'll go shove a huge black dildo in my wife and eat her pussy as she reads this. Trust me. I wish you were all fucking her instead. Well, not all of you. I want to finally have that cock of my own. Just dip it in her wet pussy first. I love the taste of a man's cum mixed with her juices.

Any takers? contact me, I'm serious

4. user 326

user 326 Renaissance Man Banned!

Sounds like a hot time.

It'd be great to get some backstory though.

5. GrahamRN

GrahamRN Amateur

There is a position I love watching my getting fucked in. She’s naked, on the couch, leaning back into her lover's chest, head back, his tongue deep in her mouth kissing her, her legs spread wide exposing her pussy to him, and his fingers deep inside her. She would have her hand wrapped around his cock stroking it up and down as he has his way with her.

I had her in this exact position the other day. It's one of my favorite places and positions for being able to play with her - it gives me excellent access to her pussy, her breasts and her mouth. We started talking about the possibilities for our meeting later that evening with a guy we know.

I had reached around her to play with her pussy, the palm of my hand slapping firmly against her clit as I worked a finger deep inside her.

B51AE3CF-E2AE-470A-BE03-278295A2F1B0.jpeg

I described how he was going to use, maul, and take her right here on the couch, in this very position. Her eyes began to glaze over with lust as I detailed her naughty future with him. She had grabbed hold of my cock and had been working her hand up and down it's length. She would moan deeply into my mouth as she visualized the scenes I was whispering to her.

Without warning, she got up and attempted to straddle me. I was leaned back against the arm of the sofa as she hurried to plant her pussy onto my hard cock. There was this sense of urgency about her as she climbed on top of me. She needed to fuck and let out a moan as she lowered herself down onto me.

"Is this how you are going to fuck him?", I asked her. "Yes!" She was frantic from the start, fucking and grinding enthusiastically. We kissed as she bounced and ground down on my hard cock. "Imagine how it's going to feel having his big cock deep up inside you." She was sighing and panting heavily. "His hands roaming all over your sexy body, holding your ass as you fuck him." She moaned loudly. "Him sucking your breasts as his cock swells inside you."

I love it when my wife is on top; it gives me access to her body with two free hands and lots of kissing. This was turning into a speed-fuck...a quickie. I could feel it in my balls and see it in her glazed-over eyes - neither of us was going to last long. I really love it when my wife gets this way - uninhibited - the fucking is so good, so primal. The more vocal and uninhibited she is, the more aroused I get. She was panting hard as she rode me. I couldn't hold out much longer, she felt too good, too tight. I came, moaning, "I'm emptying my cum into you!", as I gripped her ass tightly.

My wife wasn't quite ready and continued her gyrations on my semi-hard cock until she came, panting heavily. It was a nice fuck, fairly quick but very passionate.

That evening after meeting our guy for a drink we were back at our place. Sadly we headed straight to the bedroom. She sat down on the bed next to him, across from me (I was in a chair) and it didn't take long for him to wrap his arms around her and start kissing her neck, as her hands moved over his legs. He was a very muscular guy and his strong hands running over her body was very hot to see. Within seconds she was turning to kiss him, wrapping her hands around the back of his head as I could see their tongues moving in and out of each others' mouths. She put her legs up on his, and untucked his shirt so she could touch and rub his back as he continued rubbing her legs and kissing her neck. Eventually she leaned back, and took of her shoes while he stood up and took of his shirt and pants, climbing on top of her to kiss more...all while I sat there and watched. Her legs wrapped around his body while his hands roamed all over hers.

After several minutes of this, she got up on all fours so he could lift her dress and slide her thong off, rubbing her ass as she turned to face me and told me to 'get comfortable'. I stood and dropped my pants and boxers as she kneeled on the bed next to him, his hands on her ass and she turned to kiss him more, deeply and passionately. He clearly wanted more of her as he lifted her dress up over her head, and she didn't need much more than that to do the rest of the work. He joined in the disrobing too, taking off his boxers and then climbing back onto the bed as she leaned forward to kiss me, his hands roamed over her back and breasts before finding their way between her legs to rub her pussy.

26DA525E-EC41-4DD4-9584-EF2587E1D24C.jpeg

Her hips started gyrating almost instantly as he ran his fingers between her legs, and I gave her a deep, long kiss while standing at the edge of the bed. It was amazingly hot to kiss as her body wriggled and writhed with pleasure at his touch. She removed her bra and wiggled back to sit in his lap a bit before she leaned down to suck me as I stood at the end of the bed. He rubbed her from behind for a bit before she turned around to take him into her mouth, leaving me to kneel down behind her to lick. She sat up to kiss him as I fingered her....she was so wet it was amazing. Hard to tell if it was from me, him or both....but I admit I did enjoy the thought that it was for him. She hugged him as I fingered her to completion, watching him kissing her neck and ears as she moaned and writhed with pleasure. When she finished, my beautifal, sexy wife fell into his arms and began kissing him. She turned again to take me into her mouth while he licked her this time....she had a hard time keeping me in her mouth with his tongue between her legs. Again, the site of her shaking and moaning at another mans touch was incredible. She came again...

2737985F-F58C-48EF-921D-B5E063F44E07.jpeg

She collapsed on the bed and I leaned in to kiss her,while he kept rubbing and fingering her...the poor girl couldn't seem to get a break from the two of us :)

We took a break, drank a little water to re-hydrate and she leaned back into his arms as they both sat back on the bed. He had his arms around her, gently caressing her legs, back and breasts while we talked...once again the site of another man with his hands all over my sexy wife was too much for me and I leaned in on the bed to lick her while she melted back in his arms, and he ran his hands all over her body. She tilted her head back, moving her mouth up to his and they kissed while I continued using my tongue on her...she tasted so good, and was clearly very, very aroused. Once again, she came :)

A26EF9B0-809A-4456-9D30-C33A813CEED1.jpeg

She didn't take long to recover as she sat up and took me into her mouth, while he went to get some water. I climbed on top of her and entered her, while he sat back in the chair and watched a bit while I slid in and out of her, both of us so turned on by all the action so far. She knows how much I love doggy style so she got up on all fours at the edge of the bed so I could fuck her from behind, and he conveniently was right there, with his cock out and ready for her to suck while I fucked her from behind on the bed. He alternated between having his cock in her mouth and leaning down to kiss her, while I kept working away from behind. There was a blur as we shifted from doggy, to her straddling me....to eventually sitting on my face while I stroked and he came to the edge of the bed to kiss her so she could stroke him. While she was grinding on my tongue I got harder and harder (I love having her on my face), and soon we were back to fucking doggy style with him at the edge of the bed, cock in her hand. It was insanely hot to watch her hand reaching and pawing for his cock, while I fucked her from behind and then saw her wrap her mouth around his cock. It was too much for me to take as my hips started pounding faster and faster at the sight of my wife sucking his cock right in front of me, I came so hard. As I slid out of her, she kept sucking him....even harder it seemed.

942F72A8-7661-461C-8832-ECD024A78A38.jpeg

I went to the bathroom to clean myself up a bit, and while I was in there washing up, I could hear her moaning in the other room. For some reason, I absolutely loved this. Knowing that she's doing something but not knowing exactly what is a huge turn on. When I came back into the room, she was on her back, feet straight up in the air and he was fucking her hard on the bed....it was a very intense fuck (words she used to describe it later), and before long he was cumming too. We chatted for just a bit, before we both fucked her again. FAD51BB5-9EEE-449F-8D4A-5316F11CE75C.jpeg 364E8AF5-EECA-47E5-9696-C5FC01439E20.jpeg

• Like Like x 4