1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. bigbrother07

bigbrother07 Kitty Saver

I came home from football practice hot and sweaty. The only two things I wanted was a nice long shower and something to eat.

I began to undress as I climbed the stairs to the bathroom. My shirt was the first to go, then my shoes, and I was unbuttoning by jeans by the time I walked into the bathroom.

To my surprise, my twin sister was standing in front of the bathroom mirror with a soccer ball under her t-shirt.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I asked, shocked to see her like that.

“Don’t you think I would look hot pregnant?”

“Krista, you are only 17, you should not be thinking about being pregnant,” I replied.

Apparently, that was not the response she was wanting. She jerked the ball from under her shirt and stuffed it into my stomach, then stormed out of the bathroom.

I shrugged my shoulders and continued to undress and shower.

As I said, Krista is my twin sister. I am the oldest by twelve minutes. We are both seventeen and we are about to enter our senior year in high school.

She is my sister, but there is no denying that Krista was hot. She is naturally beautiful. She has caramel colored skin, soft brown eyes, and a body that would give the Pope a boner. Although she is not into any sports, her body stays toned somehow.

Krista received all the brains of the family, I received the athletic gene. I was an all-region cornerback on our high school football team and third baseman on the baseball team. Krista was the top of our class. She had started taking college classes our Junior year, so she was about to start her second year of college and her senior year of high school.

I step into the shower and let the water cascade over my body. It had been a hard practice and the water soothed my aching muscles. I stayed under the water until it started getting cold, and then I turned the water off and grabbed my towel.

As I was drying off, I received a notification on my phone. I picked it up and punched the passcode. It was text from my girlfriend Ashley, asking me what I was doing (WRUD?). I started to reply, then had and idea.

I turned to face the same mirror Krista had been pretending she was pregnant in front of, pulled up my camera, and took a picture, and sent it with the caption, “Getting out of the shower.”

It was not long before I received a reply, with Ashley telling me how bad she wanted me in her mouth. The thought of her giving me a masterful blow job, made my cock begin to grow. I replied to her and wrapped the towel around my waist and headed to my room for some relief.

Ashley and I had been together since the eighth grade. Everyone at school said we were the perfect couple. She was a cheerleader, beauty queen, and the president of every club in our school, it seemed. Her father was an attorney, and her mother was a spokesperson for some liberal organization, so they were never around much, but gave Ashley anything and everything she could want.

Ashley looked like your typical preppy girl. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, and long tanned legs. If she had flaw, it would be her breasts, or lack of. Of course, daddy was going to fix that as soon as she turned 18.

As I entered my room I shut the door, dropped the towel and laid back on my bed. By this time Ashley had sent me an invitation to video chat. I looked at my phone, and saw nothing but her thin fingers rubbing over her fat pussy lips.

That was all it took for me to reverse the camera so that she could see me stroking my cock. In the back ground I could hear her moaning, and softly telling my how beautiful and big my cock was, and how she couldn’t wait to feel it sliding down her throat. With that I blasted my load.

We said our good byes, and I got up and dressed to go down stairs and get something to eat. When I walked into the kitchen, Krista rolled her eyes at me.

“What is it?” I asked.

“You and the Princess need to be a little quieter. You are lucky mom and dad weren’t here.”

“You are just jealous.”

“Jealous of what? Masturbating to your phone? No, I am not jealous, because I am better than that. If a guy wants this, it isn’t going to be done over the phone.” She tossed her hair and walked out of the kitchen.

I shrugged her remarks off and began to fix a sandwich. Once I was done, I headed upstairs to study my play book. I pulled out my book and laid on the bed.

It was not long before I heard movement in Krista’s room. Then I heard her open her door. She walked past my room to the bathroom. I heard her start the water.

After a few minutes, I got up to go get some water. When I past by the bathroom, I was surprised to see the door wide open. I resisted the temptation to look as I passed by. I was dumbfounded. Krista was always modest and a conservative. She never even wore bikini, so I was confused about why she had left the door open.

I fixed me a glass of water and drank it down. Then headed back to my room. I was at a conflict with myself. One part of me wanted to look in and see my sister naked, the other part of me knew it was wrong. As I approached, the good side me was winning. I made it half way passed the door, and then….

“Kris, hey can you get me a towel?”

I stopped dead in my tracks. I could not turn my head. I just stood there like an idiot. My inner voices were arguing back and forth.

“Are you deaf? I asked if you would get me a towel, I am standing here dripping.”

That was all it took. I turned my head, and my mouth dropped open from the sight before me. My sister, naked, and dripping water. Her body glistened from the dampness of the bath. Her breasts heaved up and down as she breathed. Her stomach was flat and toned, her pubic area was smooth as glass. I tried real hard not to stare, but I failed.

I handed her a towel from the closet. My eyes never left her body. I was taking in every, sexy inch of her.

“You are acting like you have never seen a naked girl before.”

Her remarks broke my trance. I could feel my face blush. I was not blushing because of the current situation, but from the fact she was right. I had not ever seen a girl naked, this close.

Ashley and I had performed oral sex on each other, and I had felt her up numerous times, but I had never seen her completely naked because she was so embarrassed about her small breasts. This was the first time I had seen a girl fully naked, and I liked it, a lot.

Krista took the towel from me and began to dry herself. Then she looked at me, “Ah, you can go now.” I shook my head and turned around to leave. To add to my embarrassment, as I turned to go into my room, Krista shouted another remark that floored me.

“I can tell its true what the Princess has been saying, you are hung like a mule.”

I went into my room and if I would have been able to fit, I would have crawled under my bed. I was so shocked, embarrassed and turned on that I just stood there, not able to move. Then I was brought back to reality when Krista stopped in front of my door.

“I want to see it.” She said with the towel wrapped around her head. She had put on her robe, but had not tied it so her breasts, stomach and pubic area was still in view when I turned around.

“You want to see what?”

“Your cock. Princess Ashley can’t stop talking about it, and I want to see it.”

“You are my sister, we are not supposed to do things like that”

“Pussy, I thought a guy with a big cock would be more of a man.”

“You are such an ass hole,” I began untying my shorts. “You want to see it, well here it is.” I pushed my shorts down and my erect cock sprung up and slapped my stomach. Krista’s mouth dropped open, similar to the way mine did when I saw her naked.

I am not like most of the guys at school, I do not go around boasting about how big my cock is, but I know it is above average, well above average. Fully erect, it measured nine and a half inches. I know this because Ashley has measured it.

“No wonder Ashley will not let you inside her, you would break her in half with that monster.”

I shrugged my shoulders and bent down to pull my shorts back up.

“What are you doing?” Krista spurted out.

“You wanted to see it, you have seen it, what else do you want?”

She smiled a smile I had not seen before.

She walked closer and dropped to her knees. “I want a lot more.”

“Krista, we can’t!” I exclaimed as she opened her pink lips and sucked my cock head into her mouth.

She was my sister, but I am a man. When I woman, no matter who it is, has your cock in her mouth, you shut up and enjoy it. She slowly worked my cock into her mouth. She moved her hands up my legs to my hips. She pulled me to her as she pushed towards me. She had already taken more than Ashley could ever take and she wasn’t stopping.

Her hands moved around to my ass and she pulled me even closer. I could hear her gagging, I could feel her throat contracting around me as I pushed farther. I felt her trembling as she tried with all her might to take it all. Unfortunately, she could only manage to get about three-fourths before she had retreat.

Although she could not take it all, it didn’t stop her from giving me the best blow job I had ever had. Her tongue and lips worked like a well-oiled machine. As my orgasm approached, I got a little braver. I reached down and pulled on her hard-brown nipple. She rewarded me with a soft moan.

“I am about to cum!” I moaned, warning her of my approaching eruption.

She sat back on her heels and stroked my cock vigorously. Her eyes never left my cock. She stroked me for a few more seconds until I could not hold it back any longer. With a load moan, I released what seemed like a gallon of cum onto my sister’s breasts.

My knees went weak and I fell back onto my bed. I was semi-conscious when I heard Krista giggling. I opened my eyes to see her using the towel to wipe the cum off her breasts. “What is so funny?”

“You are a typical guy. You get your rocks off and then go to sleep.”

I opened my eyes and smiled. She was still kneeling between my legs. Even though I had cum, my desire and horny state had not diminished. I rose and in one motion I moved from my laying position, up and gently tackled her, pushing her onto the carpeted floor of my bed.

“What are you doing?” Krista giggled as she fell back from the force of my body weight.

Without a word, my mouth covered her hard nipple. Her breasts were magnificent. There was no sag at all, and they were full and pointy at the tip. Her nipples were huge compared to the small areola that surrounded them.

From the sounds of her moans, I sensed she was enjoying my treatment of her meaty morsel as much as I was. My tongue circled her nipple as I nursed. My hand slowly moved between her legs and was rubbing over her smooth vulva. Her legs opened wider without any struggle.

I rubbed over her vulva with the palm of my hand while my middle finger applied pressure to her engorged clit. Her pussy was drenched with her womanly juices. Once I was convinced she was ready, I inserted one, then two fingers, sinking them knuckle deep. She gasped as I penetrated her.

I moved from one marvelous breast to the other, leaving her nipples to glisten from my saliva. My fingers worked in and out of her with a steady motion while my thumb strummed her clit. It was not long before her head was tossing back and forth, and her hips rose to meet my fingers.

The smell of her coconut lotion was intoxicating. I released her left nipple and kissed my way down her stomach. I heard a soft moan as I positioned my head between her toned legs. I only had one other to compare it to, but Krista’s pussy was the most delicious pussy I had seen.

Her vulva was smooth and plump with her engorged clit protruding from its hood. I closed my lips around her clit and sucked. She immediately sat up and pushed my head into her pelvis. She let out a deafening cry of pleasure as I applied suction to her sensitive area.

“oh god, you are talented. I am going to cum, don’t you dare stop!” She cried out in a rasping voice.

There was no way I was going to stop. Her juices were sweeter than anything that had ever touched my tongue. I gripped her firm ass and continued to suck and lick her clit. Her body thrust and trembled. She bucked back and forth then her body tensed.

With one loud moan, her pussy released. She squirted her cum into my mouth and on my face. I did my best to catch as much as possible by covering her spasming cunt with my mouth.

Her orgasm lasted a full minute or two, with several after shocks as my tongue continued to rub against her clit. I continued to lick and suck until she pushed my head away, and collapsed back onto the floor. Her eyes were closed tight, and her chest rose and fell as she attempted to catch her breath.

I sat back on my knees and gazed upon the beauty before me. She finally regained her composure and looked at me. I watched as her eyes left mine and traveled down my naked body. Her eyes widened when they reached my crotch. I knew what she saw. My cock was throbbing again.

She opened her legs and ran her hand over her soaked pussy. It was the only invitation I needed. Without a thought about the fact she was my sister, I jabbed my cock into her warm, wet folds.

I am not sure which of us moaned the loudest. Krista’s pussy was very tight. It was all I could do to get the head and part of my shaft between her puffy lips. She brought one hand up to my neck and the other was palm down on the floor as she used the floor for leverage to push her resisting pussy onto my cock.

I worked my cock back and forth until it was coated with her juices. It slowly sank deeper. If I had not already had two orgasms over the last couple of hours, I would have definitely blew my load. I had never felt something so good.

Her pussy gripped me like a glove, one size too small. It felt like I was sticking my cock into a warm vat of oil. Krista wrapped her toned legs around my waist and pressed her heels into my ass trying to push me entirely into her.

As her moisture grew, it was becoming easier to slide in. She yelped loudly as our pelvises met. I could not believe that I was fully inside her. Her heels pressed hard against my ass to signal me to stop. I held my position while she adjusted to the intruder inside her.

Her brown eyes looked into mine and she smiled. “Fuck me!”

Fuck her I did. I pulled her legs from around me and held them against my chest as I began to piston my cock in and out of her tight sheath. Our bodies slapped together as the sound of her pussy juices gushing filled the room. Our moans were in unison. She hit another pinnacle.

Her body jolted and tossed under me as her pussy tightened even tighter around my cock. I didn’t let up, I continued to plow my cock into her without mercy. My eyes never left her body. Seeing her breasts bounce and to hear her moan and gasp for air was such a turn on.

“I need to reposition,” Krista moaned as she came off her orgasmic high. I pulled out of her while she turned over and raised her firm ass up into the air in front of me.

I rubbed my hand over her ass, crack and anus. She jerked away, “There is no way you are going there,” she exclaimed.

I had not thought about fucking her ass, until she mentioned it. However, I wanted more of her pussy. I moved closer and she reached back and guided me in. The second penetration was not nearly as good as the first, but it was still amazing.

I pushed in my full length with ease. I placed my hands on her hips and picked up where I had left off. Krista rose up on her hands, and from my closet mirror I was able to see us. It was a beautiful sight.

My beautiful sister on her hands and knees, her beautiful breasts swaying back and forth from the force of my thrusts. The sight alone should have pushed me over the edge, but for some reason, there was still no tingle in my balls.

My stomach slapped her ass repeatedly. My balls swung between my legs until they were sore. Still there was no tingle. I had never lasted so long during my masturbation sessions or the oral sex with Ashley. I was starting to get worried.

Krista fell flat onto the floor in exhaustion, “My knees are about to give out. Get on the bed.”

My cock glistened with her juices. I got up and climbed on the bed and lay on my back. Krista followed me. She straddled my body and rose up on her legs. Her right hand gripped my throbbing cock and held it as she slid back into place.

Her ass rested on my lower abdomen. She looked down and smiled again. “You feel so good inside me. You have stretched me to where you will be the only person to ever satisfy me again.” Her hips slowly began to rock as her fingers traced my rib cage.

“I want you to cum. I want to feel your monster cock explode inside me.” She began to move her ass up and down my cock faster, and harder. “Don’t your want to fill my tight little pussy with your hot man cream?” I was losing control. I held onto her waist and thrusted upward pushing my cock into her deeper.

“Oh Kris, feed my hungry cunt, feed it with your beautiful cock. Cum in me, fill me, make your sister pregnant.”

All of a sudden there was a rush over my body. I felt my body begin to convulse. My balls tightened as I gripped her ass and held her in place. My balls erupted thick, hot, potent seed deep into the womb of my sister. There were several powerful blasts followed by many smaller ones.

When my balls were empty I fell limp on the bed. Everything went dark.

The next thing I remember was waking up the next morning. I opened my eyes and looked around my room. Nothing seemed to be out of place. I lifted the covers off my body, and I had my shorts on. It must have all been a dream.

I got out of bed. Something did feel different. My balls ached. When I went to relieve myself, it was almost painful as my bladder emptied.

I returned to my room and dressed for practice. When I went down for breakfast, my parents and my sister were all sitting around the table. I fixed me a bowl of cereal and sat at my place.

There was not much conversation, which was normal. Krista finished first and placed her bowl into the dishwasher. I raised my head to look at her. Thoughts from my dream returned and I began to become aroused.

She looked at me and winked while rubbing her stomach. I almost spat my cereal all over the table. Was it a dream or did I fuck and impregnate my sister? Only time will tell.

• Like Like x 6
  2. StacyD

StacyD Sex Machine

Nice. I hope your sperm hit an egg. And continue to duck her pregnant pussy

• Like Like x 1
    1. bigbrother07
      Thank you for commenting. I am sure this isn't the last we hear from the twins.

bigbrother07, May 16, 2018
  3. StacyD

StacyD Sex Machine

I hope not

• Like Like x 1
  4. manrod

manrod Porn Star

Well written! Very good story

• Like Like x 1
  5. pied piper70

pied piper70 Amateur

Gud one got me so hard