1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Ms.Vixen

Ms.Vixen Amateur

I watched as my wife ran around from room to room trying to get ready for her meeting, only stopping in the middle to ask me if things looked okay. " These earrings? or different ones?" I chuckle and roll my eyes saying for the millionth time " You look amazing in anything my love." She does a cute little twirl, prancing to the front of the house now to grab her shoes. Meanwhile, I get up and walk into the nursery. Clicking the dim lights on and checking on the baby, who is sound asleep in her bright pink onesie. I slowly back out of the room and click the lights off, making sure not to wake the sleeping angel. My wife comes back into the living room, kissing my cheek and then my lips. Our regular sitter Stacy couldn't make it, due to already having plans. So, I'm testing my skills in parenting tonight. Not like it's different from any other night, she sleeps practically all day and all night.

After watching the car leave the drive way from the front porch I being the trail back inside, finding a spot on the couch and flipping through channels at a very very low volume. Doing random things around the house was quite boring I had no idea how people did this everyday, from doing the dishes to dusting my wife's china display, I was bored out of my mind. and ever so offer I checked on the tiny life I was in-charge of, and like always. Was sound asleep.

Once the evening hits, I throw a TV dinner in the microwave letting it time down before grabbing the hot as hell plastic tray, pulling my laptop into my lap as I plow through a small serving of Luke warm mashed potatoes.

I hear the front door open and my wife walks the fastest I've ever seen in heels in my life, with a long red fabric in her hands. " I've got such a big present for you." she almost screams..I shush her, " you'll wake the baby!" she giggles, " i'm sorry, i'm just so excited for this. Setting the half eaten tray down, and letting her blind fold me.

" You just sit back right here." she says, pushing me down slowly into the recliner we bought a couple months back, I hear her heels clicking as she walks away, but then..It took me by surprise. there was a set of hands stroking my cock through my jeans.." Oh honey.." I moan, " Don't tease me like that." thinking this is one of those nights where my wife wanted baby number two. My hard shaft is soon set free from the zipper holding it back, feeling long nails tease my balls , My wife doesn't have long nails. " Did someone get their nails done.." I joke around..I hear my wife, she sounds far away.." Nope still, short baby." I hear her walk up to me, which is strange since I thought she was right in front of me

• Like Like x 2
  2. Wackstevens95

Wackstevens95 Sex Lover

Ooh, this will be good... mmm can't wait to see the rest! Lol, you definitely are the girl of my dreams Vixxy

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ms.Vixen

Ms.Vixen Amateur

I'm so excited to finish this and post it in full!

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Wackstevens95

Wackstevens95 Sex Lover

That's what I like to hear! Lol