1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Ms.Vixen

Ms.Vixen Amateur

Part two. " Unexpected Guest."

Our bodies cramming together dripping in sweat as my wife sleeps soundly across the hall, her soft young lips wrapped around my fingers as they dig into her mouth. Sitting on my lap as I pound her tight frame over and over, gripping her chest with my dominat hand. The oil makes it hard to keep a tight grip. God she had such a nice body, one that I could kiss and lick for hours on end, soon enough she's on her back, my nails digging into her hips. Sweet moans filling the room as soft sensual music fills the room. " God yes, I love it Mr.Scott." she almost screams, pulling me down to her chest so she can scratch mine. The foridden aspect of the night fules my sex drive, making my thrust very agressive. her legs start to shake, I smirk down at her pulling her legs up above her head, keeping her from reaching the climax she begged for. The oil dripping down my body now, her small hands rub it in. Making my chest and arms shiny. " Hand me the bottle, baby." she blushes at the word I use to address her now." Now." I remind her. She scrambles and gives me the two bottles of lube and oil, not knowing what one I wanted. Clicking the cap to the lube open, I pull my cock out slowly..letting her body feel every inch leave her core. Pushing the long legs I craved apart, drippping flavored fluid all over her bright pink folds. Looking into her eyes as my tounge ever so slightly dances with the senstive parts of her sex.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The rest should be up and done by tonight hopefully!