1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. PC Naughty Boy

PC Naughty Boy Amateur

DISCLAIMER #1 I had posted this to my blog a few years ago. This is a repost of that

DISCLAIMER #2 THIS IS THE ONLY PART SO FAR !! That's because I haven't been able to resume the dream to post a Part 2 (Sorry about that) :(

DISCLAIMER #3 Aside from my attending Job Corps in the Mid 1980s, the following story is FICTION based on an Erotic Dream I had last night. In other words - IT DID NOT HAPPEN & IS NOT BASED ON REAL LIFE EVENTS during my stay in the Job Corps program

All that out of the way, it all goes like this.....

I had this VERY erotic dream last night

I dreamed of my days when I was in Job Corps (For those who don't know, that's a place where you can get education to learn a trade or (For those who need it) for a GED or High School Diploma). I was there mainly for the trade as I already had a diploma but couldn't afford to go to a REGULAR trade school, let alone college. She was there because she had issues in her past which impeded her ability to graduate HS like I did<br><br>Both of us were doing well in the program. In fact, we were doing so well, we were close to graduating the program

She was there before I arrived. When I arrived, she was already on track (And IN DANGER) of adding Job Corps to the list of things she'd fail at

But then, something almost (What could be best described as) "Magical" seemed to happen with her. And it began shortly after the two of us met<br><br>When we first met, she thought she could pull the same act on me as she had with everyone else. Yet when she didn't get the same reaction everyone gave, she knew she had found her man. Ironically, the problem was, I was (And still am) somewhat of a stickler for the rules & regs like some other corps members & the entire staff. Because of this, she tested me MANY times (Almost to the point of DRIVING ME NUTS)

The girl was in every way my dream girl - PHYSICALLY SPEAKING !!! However, she carried around (What could be best described as) this Jenna Haze persona about her. For the time (Mid 1980s), she was WAY ahead of her time. This proved to be problematic - Both for her & those tasked with the duty of educating her

Beyond the Jenna Haze persona, she was as normal as any next door girl would be. THAT is the girl I would eventually fall in love with (In more ways than just sexually too)

Yet she had heard (And subtlely noticed) that I too had a "Naughty" side as well (I would often be caught either fondling my cock or jerking it off at night by staff & other dorm leaders & was often written up for masturbation, a minor infraction compared to having sex (This part IS real & true IRL too). One night, one of my buddies (Who also happened to be a dorm leader) asked me WHY I was doing it. Needless to say, I confessed - THE WHOLE THING !!! He COMPLETELY understood THEN & that was the end of it as far as HE was concerned, however staff continued to write me up for it though). But since we were in love & she didn't want to ruin that, she once again rolled out her Jenna Jaze persona - But this time GRADUALLY

By this time, we were so much in love & so committed to our relationship, we wanted to consummate it by having sex. But because sex on campus was A NO-NO (Such activity resulted in a write-up if we were caught. A write-up is a NEGATIVE report placed in your file which everyone rightfully HATES to receive FOR ANYTHING), we knew we HAD to be VERY careful NOT ONLY with the places we picked as our "Private" areas but also HOW we went about expressing our sexual desires (Afterall, it wasn't exactly like she could just get down on her knees & give me a blowjob while we were in the dining hall line before it opened ya know. THAT would STICK OUT like a SORE THUMB & BE ALL TOO OBVIOUS !!! :) #LOL )

In other words, it all depended on the place & the environment we were in. If we were in the mess hall line waiting to get in, we could do nothing more than play kissy face & fondle one another. Ditto with the dorm day rooms. Dorm Bay Areas (AKA Bedrooms), bathroom & laundry areas were also OFF LIMITS

Other areas that were off limits were.....

* Rec Hall (Too populated)

* Dining Hall (Though we could get away with SOME smooching & under-the-table groping of each other & sex talk (The latter only if we were alone))

* Administration Building, warehouse, Officer Of The Day Building (Adminstration Building at night), Education & trade buildings (Obvious reasons)

* Gym (Basketball court too open, though other parts of the place were relatively secluded however)

I mean we REALLY had to be careful. Add this to the fact that by this time, both of us were in positions of trust (I was manager of the gym, she was co-manager of the more popular recreation hall) & the stakes couldn't be higher. It wasn't a Teacher-Student thing as we were both in the same boat & of legal age as far as that was concerned so that was never an issue BUT we both had A LOT to lose if we EVER got caught

I think I've posted enough to wet your appetitie & sexual fantasies for now. What I'm ASSUMING will be the conclusion will be posted later (Like later on tonight after letting you guys work up your imaginations a little :) )

Till then.....Laters peeps :)

2. PC Naughty Boy

PC Naughty Boy Amateur

Well you're gonna gonnahafta just keep waiting because I just haven't been able to resume the dream yet :(

But when I have, I assure you there WILL be a Part 2 :)

Till then, it's open ended & (As much as I DREAD it myself) TO BE CONTINUED......

PC