1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. PC Naughty Boy

PC Naughty Boy Amateur

DISCLAIMER I had posted this to my blog a few years ago. This is a repost of that

=============

I had this WONDERFULLY EROTIC dream last night

I was watching this parade from above. My view of it was near street level (I'd place the setting in NEW YORK CITY as you know how THOSE buildings are when it comes wonderful views of the city down below BUT THAT SAID I'll let you pick your own favorite city :) ). In it was this FLATBED FLOAT filled with NAKED men & women. The women were on their bellies just as they would be as if they were simply on a beach taking in a few ray

But there was one exception to this.....

The guys were on top of the women & EACH had their cocks in the pussies of the women

In what seemed like LOCK & STEP motion, the guys were fucking the women. By that I mean it looked as if was either choreographed or the guys were being instructions almost drill-sergeant style as each of them SIMULTANEOUSLY dipped their cocks in the pussy of the girl they were fucking & then almost immediately afterward would SLOWLY pull almost completely out only to be told to repeat the process A FEW SECONDS LATER (Making sure to go even deeper each time of course)

After what seemed like AN ETERNITY, the moving orgy got moving again & soon left my view :(

In the wake of this, I woke up to a Hard On. I mean my cock was READY TO GO !!! All it needed was a little SLURP STYLE blowjob from a willing FEMALE bitch to lube it up & I was ready to FUCK !!!

Pretty HOT huh?? :)