1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. lexi2312

lexi2312 Newcumer

When my daughter was at school it became her years turn to go on a School camp over a summers weekend, it was held at a local Scout camp site. I had volunteered to go as a leader and help out as have camped out many times. I turned up with my daughter on the Friday night, we set up our tent and she left me to go off and settle in her tent with the other girls there.
    At this time my Husband was away with work for several weeks, so I mixed in with the other male/female parents who had also made the effort to come along to help set up camp, cook and look after the children, settling down the home sick ones etc., (even though we were only 25 miles or so from the school), we ended up having a bonfire and some story telling before finally getting the children to their tents and hopefully asleep.
    As I helped get some girls sorted out and in bed, the other helpers were around the fire having a drink and some snacks when I sat down I joined in the chat and we were having a laugh and joke, now as my daughter always said you are not like all the other Mums who are all Mumsy ! As I try to look smart and take some pride in my looks and appearance. On that first night I seemed to be getting a fair bit of attention from some of the single and married Dads who were there, much to the annoyance of a couple of the other Mums there, who were hanging on to their husbands as if I was going to run off with them or something !!
    I was sat around the fire and one man Dave I had not really spoke to before seemed a bit left out so I started up a chat with him , all I knew was he had been in the Army or Marines, one of the two outfits, we began chatting he was not the best talker there but I persisted. He told me he was here with his daughter and he was a single parent as I told him my hubs was away with work.
    I asked him where his tent was and told him my daughter and I had put our tent up after a false start or two, he told me he had set up his tent away in a clearing next to the river that ran through the camp and pointed in the general direction. He commented on how it was a warm night and had bought a hammock along as well and thought he might sleep in that tonight as the forecast was good, a couple more parents joined us and chatted awhile as they left to go off to their tent as a few more did the same thinning out the people there around the fire.
    I had another bottle of lager as my head was still buzzing with all that had gone on, the half a dozen or so of us who were left chatted on till it was only Dave and myself left there, then he said I think I will turn in now, so we parted going our own ways but I was still awake and feeling warm. So I knew there was a bit of river where it had widened out to almost a circle and only about 4-5 feet deep, so I found the spot and stripped off got in and initially the cold water made me shout Oh Gosh!! With the cold.
    I came out stood on the bank a moment letting the warm breeze dry me as Dave suddenly appeared next to me saying are you alright , then noticing I was naked after, as he turned his head away, I said its ok Dave you can look we are Adults after all . He told me he heard a shout and wandered what had happened and thought he better check in case somebody had fallen in the River, I could see his eyes running over my body as I stood there my only protection was I had put one hand over my bare pussy, my 36E boobs on display to him under the moon light, I now looked at Dave who was stood there in just a pair of boxer shorts with a pretty good body, muscly which I like and not too hairy.
    I told him I had come for a dip as I was so warm, he told me he set up next to the river so he could cool off when he wanted and wash in the mornings, he asked me if I wanted to sit an chat some more as he couldn't sleep either, I said ok and took a peek at the tent Dave now had in his boxers and turned to pick my clothes up following him in the moonlight.
    We sat on a couple of logs he was using as seats putting my shorts and t shirt under me , I said hope you don't mind I didn't have a G-string on under my shorts, he blushed saying no its fine !! , he made a cuppa on his fire for us as he handed me my cup. He added hope you don't mind me saying but you are a very pretty woman and so different to most of the women here, as the majority will not even speak to me, you also have a great figure.
    I thanked him for his kind words and told him well there are some strange women here, some who looked at me as if I was about to steal their husbands, he laughed ! , as I drank my tea I said I better leave him to sleep, Dave said no hurry, as I glanced at the tent still in his boxers. I said well I must repay you for the tea and coming to rescue me, (he laughed) asking what did I mean, as I said well you will never sleep with that in your boxers!!
    He looked down saying I thought I was going to have to take it in hand, as I told him to stand in front of me I reached out pulled his boxers down to his ankles, he stepped out of them looking down at me as I held his hard an thick cock and licked the swollen head of it for him, he made a mmmmmmh sound as my tongue licked it all over, sucking the head my tongue probing his japs eye.
    I told him it was so hard! as he said it’s not surprising looking at you and your body, Wendy, I was soon rocking my head back and forwards on his hard cock, I told him he had a lovely thick cock just how I like them as he smiled down at me, he said you better stop soon otherwise I am going to flood your mouth with cum. I asked him if he would like to do that. , he said oh yes nearly as much as being able to fuck you!
    He looked at me in shock as I don't think he meant to say that out aloud, he began apologising and as I thought he said sorry it just came out I didn't mean to offend you I am just so grateful to have you such a beautiful woman sucking my cock.
    As he said you seemed so far out of my league at the start of the evening I would never have expected you to be sat there sucking my cock for me a few hours later, I said why not it’s a lovely cock to suck! , I stood up holding his cock rubbing my finger tip over the helmet, I then moved tight to him rubbing the head against my pussy lips planting my lips against his, he responded putting his tongue in my mouth , his hands held my bum pulling me even tighter to him.
    I went on tip toe feeling my pussy now pressing down on that bloated purple helmet , I was wet ready for him to enter me , I said to him you do want to fuck me don't you ? Dave said oh yes I do! As I slowly sank down off of my tip toes to feel the thick head push past my pussy lips, my nipples rubbing against his hairy chest.
    I said Dave it’s so big an hard as I had about half of it inside me, adding shall we move to a better position, he said oh yes, lets, I said how do you want me he said on your back go in my tent I ran to his tent lay back on his sleeping bag my legs spread wide as he said Fuck you are so Hot! kneeling down he pushed his cock all the way inside me, I tucked my heels against his tight bum as he began fucking me back an forwards stopping to rotate his hips as well now an then.
    We were soon both sticky with sweat as he said turn over I want to see that hot arse of yours, as I have been watching it in those shorts most of the night, so I rolled over keeping my head down on my arms lifting my bum up my knees apart, as he gave my arse a playful slap before sliding that thick cock back inside me. He was holding me as his cock filled my pussy, then stopping to kiss my back, neck and shoulders , complimenting me in whispers when he stopped as well as when he fucked me , I told him he was making me cum , as he said I can feel how wet you are, Baby!
    After what must have been a half an hour plus he said I want to fill your wet cunt with my cum, Wendy? Is that ok? I said yes, Dave, Oh Yes please I am on the pill, at hearing that he hammered against my pussy nearly removing my fillings! He said Wendy cum with me baby, please cum!! as he started to fill my pussy with his cum it set me off and we were both groaning together , he said Fuck that was good, as he pulled out I told him to kneel in front of me as I wanted to lick his cock clean for him .
    When I had finished cleaning him up we lay hand in hand both saying how good that was for us, we got up made our way to the river to wash each other and cool off, before I put my shorts back on to kiss Dave good night and tell him I think I might just enjoy this weekend more than I thought I would as I walked back without putting my top on until I was nearly back at the tents trying to stay cool.
    I just got back to my tent as I heard footsteps behind me and one of the dads came up to me to ask me if I had had a good evening, I said yes thanks, As he added I thought you might have as I saw what direction you went off too, so I thought I better follow you to make sure you were ok!
    I said oh yes and what did you see, he said Oh everything!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. lexi2312

lexi2312 Newcumer

This is the follow up to Part 1,

Where I had been making my way back towards my tent having just put my t-shirt on over my boobs, as I reached my tent one of the other dads there came over to tell me he had been watching me for the past hour or more, he took my hand to lead me away from the tents towards an assault course on the camp.
    We chatted quietly as we walked I asked him what he wanted? As he said I think you know what I want!! As we walked I was trying to think of his name and which child was his, when it suddenly came to me he was Matt, dad to a boy Toby in my daughters class.
    Then I remembered something my Hubs had told me some while ago that Matt was a bit of a cocky sod, loved himself, also that not many guys seemed to like him much, we got to the Scouts assault course and Matt pressed me up against a large wooden pole, now Matt is tall, slim, quite a good looking guy and it seemed a waste if he was a bit of a poser.
    He kissed me trapping my arms between us, as he worked my shorts down my legs telling me to kick them off which I did! , he parted my legs with his knee and put his hand down to rub my clit and finger my wet pussy, I was still feeling horny from earlier and I soon relaxed and began to enjoy the effect his kisses and fingers were having on me.
    He eased off of me slightly so I could free my hands and arms, which also gave him room to push my shirt up to free my boobs as his other hand was still busy between my legs, I put one arm around his neck as my other hand went down to pull his t-shirt up so his bare chest was pressing against my bare boobs. I also undid the buttons on his shorts to put my hand inside his pants to feel that hard cock of his that was pressing against my belly, I put my fingers on it to find it was very hard and also quite large.
    As I pushed his shorts an pants down his legs I glanced down to see the head leaking pre cum, smearing it over the helmet, Matt groaned and said I can see you like to suck cock Wendy after watching you with Dave earlier, he looked at me saying do you like mine Wendy as you can suck it in a minute and see how big it really is. I stood there thinking what my Hubs had said about him, agreeing with his description of Matt, but also thinking that I was looking forward to getting to grips with Matt's big hard cock.
    Matt told me to get on my knees on the rubber mat and pull my shirt off as he took his off, he said you have lovely tits Wendy I noticed those earlier, he stood in front of me holding his cock out for me to lick I had to shuffle nearer on my knees, I guessed he wanted to see me move closer to show I wanted his cock. I now realised how big it was as I could also wrap my fingers around his cock as he held it in his fist the tip leaking pre cum on to my tongue, he took his hand away and I squeezed up and down the length of his cock as I licked it and placed my lips over the head sucking on the head of it, I had my other hand between my legs rubbing my clit as I was feeling so horny now.
    I was now getting into sucking on his big cock when Matt said I think we better go to my tent , pulling my mouth off his cock, he told me to pick up his an my clothes, we were both still naked apart from our shoes and he led me back towards the field where the tents were, I was glad to see his tent was set back from the others a good distance as if he was one of the first to set up camp, I was also pleased nobody saw us walking back in naked .
    Matt opened the tent up telling me to stay in the middle of the tent, as he had lots of things around the outside not just his, I couldn't see anything as Matt closed the tent up but felt his mattress on the floor with my feet with the sleeping bag on top, I sat back putting our clothes at the foot of the mattress, we both kicked our shoes off and I lay back my legs apart expecting to feel Matt climb between my legs.
    When Matt spoke to me in the darkness and told me he wanted me to suck his cock once again before he fucked me with his piece of fuck meat he seemed to be more confident now and ruder with it, he told me to get on all fours with my legs wide my head down to suck his big fuck stick. I felt with my hands to find him knelt down his cock pointing up as I began to lick and suck it for him ,with him pulling my head deeper onto it I heard some noise followed by a couple of flashes as Matt held my head on his cock .
    I wondered what had just happened. , when I felt a pair of hands on my waist and some body shuffle between my spread legs I could feel hands running over my bum and pussy, then I felt another cock being rubbed between my bum and my pussy lips, I tried to speak but Matt held my head tight, then quietly told me I was going to fucked and sucking cock together now.
    He also told me to turn around now as he was going to fuck me with his big piece of meat and spray my insides with his cum, ( again I thought of my Hubs words ) I shuffled around , this time I felt for the new man and his cock , as Matt gave my arse some hard slaps making it sting ,before pulling me back on to his hard cock I was so wet and ready for him but I still took in a gasp as his cock pushed past my pussy lips. I was then reminded of the other cock as it was rubbed over my face and against my mouth I began to lick it as Matt pushed the rest of his cock inside me, I was soon sucking it trying to move in time with Matt's thrusts.
    I was just enjoying being filled at both ends when another load of flashes went off in rapid succession lighting up the man knelt in front of me, as I glanced up I recognised Paul who was a bit of a hunk and married to a friend of mine Lisa from the school, who was probably asleep in a tent a few yards from my own tent, totally unaware her husband had his hard cock in my mouth at that moment.
    I then saw the tent being lit up dimly with a lamp from the right side of me, as I glanced, to see another dad who I didn't know, knelt there with a camera in his hand, I now knew what the flashes were all about, then I felt a mouth kissing my back and shoulders and felt a pair of hands feeling my boobs and pinching my nipples as I guessed all 3 men were touching me now.
    Matt stopped fucking me for a moment and I felt him rub the large head of his cock between my bum cheeks making me think he was going to put it elsewhere, before sliding it back inside me, pausing to tell the others I told you I would get her back here (as if I wasn't there listening) I said she was hot and up for some cock tonight as you could see she had no pants on under those shorts it’s just a pity she let Dave fuck her first.
    I was thinking what a bastard he set me up to fuck the 3 of them, I was also thinking I hope my hubs never finds out as he would go mad and hate to think of that prick Matt fucking me, though he did like Paul so that wouldn't be so bad, but don't think he would think much of some random guy called Jason fucking me as well.
    Then Matt pulled out told Paul to fuck me as he moved around the other guy Jason moved in front of me as he held his cock ready for me to lick and suck, Paul had his cock in me and began to rock me back onto his cock as he thrust forwards, he told me I have always fancied you Wendy have always wanted to fuck you and never expected it to happen tonight but you can’t say anything to Lisa though as we have the photos of you with Matt's cock in your mouth and also of both of us fucking you as I am sure your hubs wouldn't want to see those pics, now Wendy ???
    I was just enjoying Paul fucking me as he said am going to blow my load in you Wendy, I told him to wait for me as I was desperate to cum as well now which he managed to as he fell on to my back whispering that was good Wendy in my ear, if you ever want to do it again, let me know, Hun,???
    It all proved too much for Jason as I suddenly felt his cock twitch in my mouth and my mouth began filling with his salty seed as I swallowed it down , I guessed having to watch the others proved too much excitement , he rolled back onto his sleeping bag to watch with Paul as Matt who was lazily stroking his cock moved behind me to feed his cock in to me again , Matt fucked me hard for a few minutes before making me cum just before he added his seed to my wet pussy to mix with Paul's.
    I stayed with Matts cock inside me for a couple of minutes before kneeling up I asked Matt for my shorts and shirt as I dressed put on my shoes, while Paul offered to walk me back to my tent, we chatted as we went him reminding me of the photos and not to tell Lisa, as if I could as she was my friend as well, Paul also said as he gave me a parting kiss there is still another night to go yet Wendy and laughed?!

• Like Like x 1
  3. lexi2312

lexi2312 Newcumer

Part 3

I woke up, headed for the showers, came out refreshed and met Paul who had walked me back to my tent last night, he smiled asked how I was today and told me how much he had enjoyed himself last night and hoped for a repeat performance just as my daughter came over to see me and I walked on with her, wondering what the day held out for me.
    We had our breakfast and a nature trek was planned for this morning and we gathered up the children after a marathon sun lotion session covering the boys and girls as it was a really lovely day , we set off being led by Dave who I had chatted too the previous night and another dad who seemed to know all about the plants , trees, wildlife etc.
    We all got back a couple of hours later much wiser and very hot and some suggestions were made as to how we could all have some fun and cool off , I asked if there were any sponges in the camp at all as I thought we could get a couple of barrels ( I had already seen ) fill with water and give the kids some sponges to throw at each other and us as well.
    So Dave managed to find some keys for the Scout storeroom and he and I made our way across the site to investigate, after a good look round I found some black bags with enough sponges in for our purpose, as we gathered the bags together, Dave pulled me to him, thanking me for last night asking me if there was any chance of doing it again before the weekend is over.
    I smiled at him told him I had enjoyed myself and said yes I would like that to happen as well, as he said he heard Matt and Paul in the showers this morning talking about one of the Mum's they had some fun with last night as they didn't realise he was in there, he asked me if I knew who it was I said I had no idea!
    We got back to the field where the fun was going to take place while the barrels were filled I went off to change in to one of my 2 bikinis I had bought with me, I had one which was a new one but decided it was maybe a bit daring and decided to wear my older one . I walked outside my tent to be hit with wet sponges by several dads, I ran across to get some sponges of my own and the kids and Dads dressed in shorts mostly with a dozen or so Mums who had joined in throwing sponges at each other, lots of screaming going on 4 of the Mums had bikinis on, the others in skirts with just a bikini top on, the Dads were chasing the Mums who all got a soaking being outnumbered.
    Then I heard a shout of let’s get Wendy as I made a dash across the field towards the river, I got to the edge of the field looked behind to see about 10-15 dads just as I was caught by one of the Dads, Chris, he pulled me to the ground, knelt over me dripping his wet sponge on my face and body I was giggling telling him to stop.
    I looked up at his face and saw him smiling back at me as he grabbed my wrists holding me to the ground, I looked down my body to see my bikini top had gone baggy with the water and now realised why it was my old one and I hadn't won it for a long time . It was held together by strings and my boobs were now uncovered the fabric aside no doubt due to the water and me running, I asked him to let me go , just as all the other men reached us , I looked around as one after another their faces all lit up seeing my boobs on display to them all.
    I had my knees bent my feet on the ground as Chris got off me sporting an erection in his shorts now as my wrists and ankles were held by different men, I looked down and around me to see all these faces looking at me as someone said look at that pussy nicely shaven not a hair in sight, I looked down to see my bikini bottoms had stretched and with my legs held apart my pussy was on open display to them all.
    Then I heard and saw Matt step next to me, he said shall we see what she does with this lads and dropped his shorts he undid my bikini top throwing it in the air and knelt over me rubbing his growing cock between my boobs then he stopped looked behind and undid my bikini bottoms pulling them free as well. I told him to get off me which Matt ignored and just lifted my head to present his cock to my lips, he grinned at me saying you know you want too, as suddenly I felt a tongue licking at my pussy, I took a gasp and Matt pressed his cock into my mouth watched by the others as I began to suck it and lick at it.
    I was loving the guy licking my pussy and nibbling my clit as I could not see beyond Matt's toned chest, I could feel myself about to cum as I sucked Matt's big dick, he was his brash self-telling the others she likes this, Lad’s!!!, I think our Wendy here loves some cock, just as I moaned and announced I was coming to the Men's delight. When Matt moved off me to let Chris kneel over me his cock already hard and hold it against my lips I stuck my tongue out to taste the pre cum dripping from it, to the smiles of the other men watching, I felt my legs being lifted high and wide as a cock was pressed against and past my wet pussy lips, it felt so good and so dirty in front of all these Men looking down at me.
    My bum was lifted up onto the thighs of the guy now fucking me his hands holding my arse as he did, I felt my right wrist released as at the same time a cock was placed in my right palm, my fingers wrapped around it rubbing it up and down, I was sucking on Chris's cock enjoying myself looking up to see him smiling as fingers were pulling on my nipples now as well and hands seemed to be everywhere, as I shuddered with another cum. This time it was Chris who groaned as he began to cum he pulled out covering my chin, face and hair with lots of his creamy cum, as he moved aside I could see it was Matt who was fucking me with his big cock only to be cut off by Paul sitting astride me to give me his lovely cock to suck on, he began to fuck my mouth pushing his cock further in to my mouth and throat.
    I then felt the cock in my hand pumping cream over my wrist, arm and splashing my face, I could hear Paul groaning above me saying Oh so good! a few times before he too came but kept his cock pointing down my throat so I had no choice but to swallow his creamy cum down. As he moved from me , Matt moved over me his arms outstretched and really hammered my pussy , shaking my body with his thrusts, I heard some cries of fill her up Matt fill her cunt with your cum I reached up to pull his face down to mine to kiss him as he moaned into my mouth as he began pumping me full with his cum, he lay on top of me getting his breath back then rolled over on to his back , I knelt up and bent over him to kiss the head of his cock to some shouts from some of the men there.
    As I knelt there I felt my bikini top and bottoms being thrown at me as the men began to drift away I grabbed them and crept over the bank a few feet away which led to the river to put my bikini on and dived in the river to clean myself up, I looked back to see Matt stood watching as I came out this time I adjusted my bikini so it covered me following him and the others some 20 or so paces behind back to the camp.
    When I got back to my tent , Paul's wife Lisa came over to ask if I was ok and what happened as Paul wouldn't say, I just told her they all grabbed me rubbing and soaking me with the sponges before throwing me into the river, which she seemed to believe. Lisa said I wanted to come and help you but some of the others said no don't they might grab you as well!
    We left the barrels where they were gathered the sponges up , had a bit of lunch as some different groups were made up and we went off to do various things around the camp , litter pick etc. , then by the time we got back it was time to prepare for our meal around the bonfire later that night. After a marathon potato peel session the meal got cooked up and we sat to eat before making out way to the Bonfire where we had a sing song and storytelling session , a few of the kids going off to bed early exhausted.
    As I enjoyed the relaxing and peace for a moment one Mum asked me if I was any good with First Aid as a Dad had some blisters to attend too , I said yes no problem and she led me over to Dave who was stood up nearby , I asked him if he was ok he said I will show you in a minute as I had the key to the First Aid room, we went in as he locked it behind us , I asked where the blisters were as I found some needles , I turned around to see Dave stood naked .
    I laughed, telling him he was rude, he said I want you Wendy!! , he pulled me too him kissed me pulling my skirt down my legs, undoing my top to pull off my shoulders, he said you look great in your undies, as he flicked my bra straps off my arms to reveal my boobs and began to suck on my nipples, I had hold of his cock feeling it grow in my hand as my other hand held his face to my boobs. He pushed me back against the examination table lifting me up on to it and pulled my G-string off my legs , he told me to lay back and he began to lick an taste my pussy, he was very good and soon had me cum over his probing tongue.
    I told him I wanted his cock to suck now as he surprised me by getting on the table into a 69 his cock pointing down at me dribbling pre cum over my neck and tongue as he resumed eating my pussy, as I licked his cock all over an taking his cock into my mouth, I asked Dave if he wanted me to suck him or if he wanted to fuck me again like he had last night I got the expected answer that he wanted to fuck me again
    Dave moved around between my legs rubbing his cock over and against my wet pussy as he pressed forwards inside me I told him I loved him fucking me last night and I had loved his thick cock , he said you are gorgeous , baby, we kissed as I wrapped my arms and legs around him , he whispered you are so Hot !! He moved inside me as I was moving my bum to meet his strokes.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mrmeatyycock

Mrmeatyycock Newcumer

Great story