1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. badboy1958

badboy1958 Newcumer

Ah, to be young again, getting high school tongue and mouth--the more inexperienced the better--from some braced-face, small-tits or no-tits sweet young thing who's ever-so desperate to please you and ever-so anxious to learn every trick in the book. So you coach her up, in between your own groans and moans, offering her a tip on how best to lick your dick or swirl her pink tongue all around the head, or maniacally flick the tip of it all over your shaft. "Sometimes you want to be aggressive," you explain, and other times "ever-so slow and ever-so sweet," just being a "total tease," You teach her to change up her pace and her routine a bit as she bobs her ever-so pretty little head up and down your cock ever-so delightfully. "Sometimes" you do that "with your eyes closed," you observe, bobbing "hard and fast," even "frantically like the cock will disappear in three seconds" if you "can't get from top to bottom" in that time. But, "other times," you tell her, "take it slow and steady" and "look up at me with your pretty {green, brown, blue, etc.] eyes wide open" so she can "relish the spasms of carnal pleasure" she's generated that are "twisting and contorting" your own face.

Eventually, however, you just EXPLODE into her mouth, sending millions of your sperm frantically swimming down her throat. You give her no advance warning and hold her pretty little head fast in your hands as this happens. She learns very, very quickly that she must gulp some of the cum down her throat with a quick swallow, hold the rest in her mouth for just a moment, and then gulp some more. But she's inexperienced, has never done this before, hasn't yet gotten the hang of the 'gulp, gulp, gulp" series- of- gulps thing down yet. So, of course, she ends up coughing and spitting a lot of it back up all over pretty little face. And some of it drools down her pretty little chin.This is all accompanied by a nervous little-girlish giggle even though she is no longer a little girl. She is embarrassed that she has spilled so much of your cum all over the place.

But ,before she can even get a word in edgewise--whether to commend or complain about the experience-- you silence her by kissing her PASSIONATELY and frantically claiming remnants of the cum from her mouth and face with your own tongue. Simultaneously, your right hand fiddles in her middle seeking to find her 'love nub' and first give it a gentle rub, and then a sustained and harder caress, She needs to know, you know--right away-- that the carnal pleasure she delivers will be reciprocated, that this thing we call "fucking" is a two-way street, that she's entitled to "feel good" too!

You're a gentleman, of course. So you say "thanks" for the carnal pleasure "you've created for me," tell her all that was just "AWESOME" just as SHE is, tell her you'll be "back for more" and "very, very soon." And, of course, you are. And her oral antics just keep getting better and better. And you tell her that she's becoming "a real pro at this."

She tells all her friends all about her experience, brags about it, embellishes its glory! You get introduced to them. And, of course, very soon you are starting the lessons all over again with some of them too. Word of mouth really is the best advertising you know!

• Like Like x 1