1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Distant Lover

Distant Lover Master of Facts

The Washington Post
    By James Hohmann January 3 at 7:38 AM

Our in-house fact checkers tabulate that Trump has made1,950 false or misleading claims over the past 347 days. Many are exaggerations about the hugeness of something he’s taking credit for. For example, Trump has repeated the falsehood that he’s passing “the biggest tax cut ever” at least 53 times, even though his own Treasury Department’s data shows it is the eighth biggest...

His bank account: Trump has long exaggerated his net worth and business success. Rhona Graff, the president’s longtime personal assistant, told Crain’s New York Business last year that the Trump Organization had $9.5 billion in annual revenue. But financial disclosure forms indicate that the company only generates between $600 million and $700 million in annual revenue, less than one-tenth what they claim. The Trump Organization moved from third to 40th on Crain’s list of the largest privately held companies in New York this year, based on public filings...

His buildings: Trump Tower is only 58 floors, but Trump and his company continue to falsely claim that there are 68. He says that his personal penthouse there is 33,000 square feet, but Forbes checked land records and it’s only 10,996.

His crowd sizes: During a phone call on the Saturday morning after he became president, Trump personally ordered the acting director of the National Park Service to produce additional photographs of the crowds on the Mall. Trump also expressed anger over a retweet sent from the agency’s account, in which side-by-side photographs showed far fewer people at his swearing-in than had shown up to see Barack Obama’s inauguration in 2009...

His 2016 victory: Trump has said he had “the biggest Electoral College win since Ronald Reagan.” In fact, Obama won more electoral votes in both of his elections. So did Bill Clinton in 1996 and 1992. And George H.W. Bush in 1988. Trump’s electoral college victory actually ranks 46thin 58 elections.

2. 69magpie

69magpie Mischievous Magpie

And I bet that donnie's bigger button makes his hands look even smaller....:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Distant Lover

Distant Lover Master of Facts

When Trump claimed in a recent New York Times interview, “I know the details of taxes better than anybody. Better than the greatest C.P.A.,” that was highly implausible, but not easy to disprove. One would think he would know how many floors Trump Tower has, but he does not.

The scary thing about Trump is that he seems to believe the untruths he states. This is more dangerous than lying, because if he does not have a firm understanding of what is true and what is false he is likely to make catastrophically dangerous mistakes.

Before ordering the invasion of the largest country in the world Hitler said to an associate, "All I need to do is kick the door down, and the whole rotten edifice will collapse."

Hitler thought the Soviet Army would collapse before winter, so the German invading force did not have winter uniforms. We know how that turned out.

Mistakes have consequences. Mistakes are often caused by believing what is not true, and disbelieving what is true. Trump can benefit by encouraging his poorly educated base to believe lies they want to believe. Trump needs to know what is true and what is false.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018