1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Drippinghotcum

Drippinghotcum Sex Lover

Be nice it's my first story. Please give good or bad feed back so I can be better the next one I wright.

The delivery man finds love

It's a beautiful sunny day and I am just about to drop off the last delivery of the week. I turn on to a long driveway that leads up to a mansion. I pull up in front of the roundabout driveway that leads to the front door.

I walk to the back of the van and grab the last package on the shelf. I get out of the truck and see someone staring out at me through a slit in the curtains. I walk to the front door and ring the bell. 5 seconds later I hear the door knob turn.

The door opens up and it's this short gorgeous early 40's blond haired lady. She says hi sorry I was just finishing up in the shower and I heard the motion sensor entrance bell go off. She is standing in the doorway with a white silk robe on with the opening of her robe showing her cleavage. I can't help staring and thinking of her naked in a shower. I think I may be drooling. I wipe my mouth just in case. I can tell right away that she has implants because of the firm look to them. Her nipples are extremely erect which makes it even more obvious that she has had them done. I respond to her saying. Ummmm uh oh as I regain my focus here is your package miss. Thank you she says. As she reaches out to take the package her robe opens up bearing everything everything she has. I immediately look down at her freshly shaven pussy. You get a glimpse of her perfectly manufactured nipples and perky breasts as you look up at her face to see what kind of look you are getting. As she is closing her robe and she smiles. I immediately say oh I am sorry. She says for what. I say Umm for seeing you naked. She says don't worry about it. It's was nothing. My mistake as she smiles with a huge grin on her face. She says come in I would like to get you a tip. She walks in to the other room and says sorry I only have 20s. I say that's Ok don't worry about it. She reaches in to her wallet and takes a 20 out and says here is a big tip for being so cute. I say wow thank you miss that's a big tip. As you walk back to the door she says sir did you get a good view. I say Ummm of what. She says of me naked. I say ummm nervously well yeah I guess I think that's a much better tip then the 20. She says really so you liked what you saw. You say yes very much your a very beautiful woman. That has never happened to me and I have always wanted something like this to happen. She says with all the deliveries you do every day you have never seen anyone naked or even had sex with someone you delivered to. I respond no that has also always been a fantasy of mine.

She asks how many deliveries do you have. Maybe you would like to come back for a drink. I respond actually you were my last delivery.

She says well sir would you like to make another delivery as she let's her robe open up again allowing me to look at her naked body once again. I say well I think your going to need to inspect the package first. Just then she quickly reaches out and grabs my cock and says is this the package you would like me to inspect. I say yes I was hoping that was the same package you would like delivered. I think you should inspect the package further before I deliver it hard to you. You will need to remove the packaging to get a proper inspection. Just then she pulls the clip off my pants unzips and pulls my pants right down to my knees. As she comes back up she opens her mouth and drops my cock right in her mouth. Mmmmmmmm she says as she takes your semi hard cock in her mouth swallowing every part of it. As she moves her mouth back and forth you moan. She moans back and says I love feeling every inch of your cock grow in my mouth. She then stands up and shoves her tongue in my mouth and takes my hand and places it on her bald pussy. I place my index and middle finger around he clit and press down and move left to right slowly. I then say mmmmm wow your sopping wet. She responds yes I was wet right after I opened the door. You're the hottest delivery man that has been to my place and I had to have this package inside of me. Btw it wasn't an accident that my robe opened up. I saw you looking and I really enjoyed it. And I wanted to see if you liked everything you saw especially because I had just finished shaving my pussy right when you entered the driveway. I could tell the second I said I was in the shower the grin on your face definitely implied that you were thinking of me naked in the shower. Just then my cock gets super tight and hard. And I squeeze it while in her hand. She grips it back. As she is stroking my cock I start dipping my middle finger in the opening of her pussy as I continue to rub her clit. I then take my middle finger and put it all the way inside her hot wet hole. She moans and says it feels so good. You have warm hands. I pull my finger out and give her a taste. Mmmmmm you taste so sweet I say to her. I begin rubbing her clit with the cum and the saliva left on my finger. I then try to get my index finger in and she says easy it's been a long time we are going to have to work up my pussy to take this huge cock of yours. Then she whispers in my ear, then after you have given my pussy a good pounding you're going to fuck my ass just as hard. Let's go upstairs to my room. She then turns around leaning her nice ass into my cock and rubs her ass on my cock up and down as I grab her firm breasts. She then pulls away grabs my cock and says you're cumming with me. I respond you can count on it.

We walk up stairs to her bedroom. She says lay down I gotta get something. She goes into the ensuite bathroom and comes out with a nicely decorated wooden box. Then she places it on the bedside table and opens it up. She says this is my box of toys and pulls out a thin long pink vibrator and black butt plug and tosses it on the bed right beside me. I am laying down with my back on the bed with my cock sticking up in the air. She crawls on the bed with her face down looking up at me with seductive eyes. She crawls in between my legs and licks my inner thigh as she grabs my rock hard cock. I moan. She takes one more step towards my cock and wraps her lips around the head. She spits on it I moan a little louder. Just then she shoves her head down and takes my entire cock balls deep. I let out a loud moan and say ohhhhh oh that feels so good. She moans and says I know. I love the feeling of your cock down my throat. I moan again. She then turns her head back down kisses the head of my cock spits on it again and drops her head down. She takes it all in again bobbing her head up and down taking me entire cock. I can feel my cock bending in her throat. The pleasure is absolutely amazing. She is moaning and rubbing her pussy. She then spits all over my cock and wraps her huge breasts around my cock. She spits again and grabs them with one arm and takes her hand off her pussy so she can support her body weight while fucking me with her titts. Once she has secured her boobs together with one arm she then pulls starts running her clit again. I grab her titts and I start fucking them really hard. Wow your firm titts feel so good. Wow. Oh yeah. She reached back holding her boobs and starts moving them really fast. She does this for a few minutes then I say get that pussy over here let me do that. She then continues to crawl up me and begins kissing me while she firmly grips my hard cock. I then place on of my hand on her perfect firm breasts and the other on her clit. She lifts up and takes the boob my hand it's on and puts her nipple in my mouth. I squeeze it and begin to nibble on her nipple as she moans. She turns around and begins sucking my cock again then lifts her leg and places her sopping wet pussy right on my mouth. I moan and say your mouth feels so good. She says Mmmmmmm I can taste your cum it tastes so good. You just wait until you feel that huge cock in my tight pussy. I want you to fuck me really hard so I need you I spread my hole open a bit. Here use my butt plug that will get me ready and take the vibrator and rub it around my ass. I then spread her lips apart and begin to swirl my tongue around her clit. I take the tip of the butt plug and start pushing it in and out of her sopping wet hole. She is moaning really loud. She says this feels so good with your tongue on my clit and the dildo in my pussy. Push it in a bit harder you're close to getting it all the way in. She continues swallowing my cock. I push the butt plug in her pussy. It bottoms out on her pussy walls before it can get in. I begin ramming it as it bottoms out on her opening. She moans louder and louder she is loving this. It's covered in a thin white film from her cum. She then lifts off of me cock grabs the dildo while I continue to lick her clit. She slowly pushes the bulge past the walls of her pussy and she let's out a loud moan. Wow I am tight she says. I then grab her little vibrator and start running it around the her ass hole. She is really moaning. I continue liking her pussy while running the small pointy vibrator on her ass. She then says just dip in in and move it around. So I do as she asked and she moans and says yes just like that. She then pulls out the butt plug out of her pussy and shoves it back it as she gets past the bulge it pulls itself back in deep. She then says I think my tight pussy is ready for your massive cock. But your cock is wider than the plug so you're going to have to be slow.

She pulls out the plug and orders me to give it to her soft and sweet at first. She bends over beside me. I get up and position myself behind her. I know she is tight so I am going to have to fight the urge to ram it in hard. I kneel behind her and stick my throbbing cock between her legs as its pushing up against her pussy I rub my cock back and forth against her dripping pussy to lubricate it a little first. I can feel my cock getting soaked. I reach my hand under and find her sweet wet spot. I back my cock off and push my head in her opening. We both moan simultaneously. My head fits fine but the shaft needs a little work to get in. So I slowly move in and out. It's only moving in a small bit at a time. I say wow I can't believe how tight you are. She says that's because all my toys are no wider than a finger. I have also never had a cock as wide as yours. I continue moving back and forth getting a little more in every time. We both moan every time I go to push in. I pull my cock all the way out. Her cum is all over the top 2 inches of my cock. I wipe her come down the rest of my cock. I put the head back in but the shaft still will not slide in. I move in and out until I work my way about 2 inches in. She reached her arm and grabs my ass and slowly pushes me in. I get about 4 inches in and I am pushing up against her back wall. We both moan at that exact same second. I am only halfway in. Her pussy is super small. She then takes her hand off my ass as I slowly move back and forth not to pull out completely then have to work it back in again. She reaches in between our bodies and feels my cock. She says it still has a way to go. Don't worry cutie by the time we are done here your cock will be all the way in. I say no worries here as I moan. Your pussy is so tight it's like your hand when it was squeezing my cock. She then says stay still. She begins rocking her ass back and forth. She makes my cock hit her wall every time. She begins to pick up the rhythm with us both moaning every time I hit her back wall.

I am in about 5 inches now and she then says now can you grab the lube out of the box and I want you to fuck me really hard. As I continue slowly moving in and out I grab the lube. She grabs the butt plug and she lubes it up. I ask her to lay on her side and we both move down to the side. I get up and while still in her I move her leg that is on the bed in between my legs and move just a slight bit back to put more pressure on her gspot. I pull out so just my head is still inside. I slowly move in and her opening is no longer restricting my shaft from getting in. She can tell the same thing has happened and says now fuck me hard. I thrust in hard she moans. I pull out and thrust in again hard she moans even louder and says faster. So I begin to move in and out faster and faster picking up pace with every thrust. She grabs the bottle of lube and puts a bit on her finger and wipes it around her ass hole and pushes her index finger in. I am giving it to her. Watching her push her finger in her ass is so hot. I am making her entire body move and as I continue to push in and out of her drenched pussy. It's moving her hand which is making her get her finger in deeper. She gets her finger in about 1 inch then pushes the lube from around in and out if the entrance. She takes the already lubed butt plug and starts pushing it in her ass. I am fucking her so hard and she is moaning so loud. Oh that feels so fucking good. Your cock feels so good pounding my wall. I can't believe it I am 6 inches in and still fully covered in her cum. I continued giving it to her really hard and with every thrust she is pushing the dildo further in her ass. I can feel her already tight pussy getting even tighter as she pushes the butt plug deeper. She is almost past the bulge. She is moaning a lot. So I give it everything I got. And she moans faster and louder. I go to town on her pussy. I can feel the pressure increasing from her plug in her ass. She then gets it in and secured and the pressure is more on my cock then when I first got my head in. I reposition because I notice I am more able to push against her g spot with the butt plug there. I speed right back up and she reaches down and starts rubbing her clit really fast. She is moaning so much now. We are both out of breath and sweaty and it feels so good. She says oh I think I am gonna cum fuck me harder. Harder than you have ever fucked. I start going super speed while pressing my dick against her gspot. I am inside her wet pussy pushing past 6 inches. She is rubbing her clit so fast and then all of a sudden she stops. She says I need to go pee. I said have you not had that before? She said yes a few times but then I went to go pee and nothing came out. I said well you're in for a treat. When you feel that peeing sensation I want you to squeeze my cock with your pussy really hard then let go and keep doing that. When I say thrust up just do it OK. Don't worry you won't pee. Knowing that she will have a gspot orgasm and may think it was pee. So I pick up the rhythm and say keep running that clit hard. Slow down when you're not squeezing and speed up when you're squeezing. So she did as I ask and she begins moaning really loud I can tell she is close. I am pushing my cock really hard on her front public bone. I am giving everything I can. I am in her past 7 inches not much further now. I feel her squeeze harder than before. Almost pushing me out. I say thrust up thrust up as I thrust 10 more times really hard and fast then I pull out as I feel her starting to squirt. I say keep squeezing and releasing. She stops as soon as she feels the cum gushing out of her and I place my hand over her clit and rub really fast as she gushes some more. Her legs are shaking and I see the gushing subside. She was like wow. What the fuck was that. I reply that was a gspot organism. She looks down and says fuck I just soaked my bed. I said that's OK. It will dry. Want another gspot. You can do this one after the other if we start again. She says yes fuck me hard just like you did. I get on and start fucking the shit outta her. 2 minutes later I can feel her almost push me out again. I give her a few more pushes and she starts squirting again. Oh my fucking.. I... am... going to cum again. I pound really hard burying my 8 inch cock fully in her tiny pussy. I pull out and this time she keeps rubbing her clit fast. Her legs are shaking and she is moaning so loud. Oh my god this is fucking amazing. I move her hand as side and start licking her pussy she then thrusts again and soaks my face. I moan in satisfaction. As her climax subsided she says I want that huge cock of yours in my ass.

She says let's have some water and catch our breath for a second. We are both breathing really heavy she leans over and sticks her tongue in my mouth. She pulls away and says holy fuck that was amazing I have never cum so hard in my life. Your amazing. She takes a sip of water and hands it to me. She then says you catch your breath I want your cock in my throat again. I take a sip and she begins to swallow my cock again. She reaches behind to the plug in her ass and pulls it out and pushes it back in repeatedly. I then say wow that's amazing. I can't believe you can swallow the whole thing. I have never had anyone swallow the entire thing. She looks up with my cock deep in her throat and makes an awkward looking smile. She bobbs her head up and down really fast. I moan then say I want in that ass. She replies good because it's ready for your huge cock. She bends over and pulls the plug out. Her ass muscles are relaxed and it stays open. She grabs the lube and pours it in her ass hole. She then says fuck my ass just as hard as my pussy and when you're almost getting close I want you to take it out of my ass put the plug back in and fuck my pussy till just before you're going to cum. I have a treat for you. Let me know when your going to cum. I say OK sounds really good. I can't wait to find out. She then gets up and faces her back to me grabs my cock and sits right on my cock inside her ass. We both moan. I say you took it in one shot. She said yeah I love it in my ass. That's why my pussy is so tight. She then starts bouncing up and down on my cock. Really fast. She asks does that feel good? I say yeah it feels really good lean back. She leans back against my chest and pushes her pelvis up slightly. I start thrusting really fast. I am pounding her ass hard. She is moaning. She starts rubbing her clit just as fast. She grabs the butt plugs and shoves it in her tight pussy. I can feel the pressure on my cock increase as she shoves it in her pussy. I pound her even harder. She is rubbing her clit faster and faster and moaning louder and loader. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. I am thinking I am giving it all I can. So I try with all my might and I start feeling her squeeze her ass. Oh my I say. She says oh oh oh I am cumming. I feel the plug hit my inner thigh. Then she covers my legs in cum. I say mmmm I love your cum all over me. I take a second to catch my breath. I can still feel her legs shaking as she lays almost lifelessly with her back against my chest.

I slowly push my cock in and out of her ass. Slowly increasing my speed as my heart rate slowly gets back to normal. I then ask her to lay down on the bed and lean her ass off the side of the bed. She quickly grabs the plug and shoves it back in her pussy. It slips in quickly and she says mmmm come give me more of that beautiful cock. I grab her legs and lean them towards her face. I slip my cock right back in her ass and we both moan. Mmmmmmm it feels so good. I don't waste any time. I want to find out what the surprise is. So I speed up really fast she is rubbing her clit really fast again. So I know she wants to cum again. 2 minutes later I can feel her squeezing my cock. I am getting really close. I pull the plug out of her pussy and pull my cock out of her ass. She says get that plug back in my ass and fuck my pussy. Oh baby you like it dirty. She says fuck yeah. I think that just made me grow and extra inch. I slip my cock back in her pussy I am only in about 7 inches. She is rubbing her pussy really hard. So I start pounding really hard. We are both moaning. I say it feels so fucking good. She says I am about to cum again fuck me harder. So I fuck her as hard and as fast as I can. I can feel my self getting so close. I then feel my pelvis on her pubic bone. I back off just an inch and thrust really fast back and forth. I can feel her squeezing again. I say oh your pussy is so tight. Keep fucking me harder. I feel her about to push my cock out and I don't let her. I pound her as hard as I can only letting my cock come out half way. She moans oh oh oh just then she explodes squirting cum all over my chest. She soaked me. Oh wow I love that I say. As she slows down and she is shaking violently I slow down a bit. I tell her I am really close. I had to hold back I was going to cum at the same time as you but I wanted my surprise. She says you're going to love this. Now fuck me hard and let me know just before your going to cum. I start ramming really hard. She starts rocking in the same motion I am. I begin to moan really loud and say I am so close. She then pulls off me pushes me back a foot gets on her knees spits on my cock. And shoves my cock straight down her throat again. I can feel it bending in her throat. I am going going ohhhh I am cumming. I am cumming. Oh fuck as a groan really loud. She takes the entire load directly down her throat. She is bobbing her head really fast back and forth as I fuck the shit out of her throat and twitch from the over sensation. We are in perfect sync. I slow down and say wow. Holy fuck now that was a surprise. That felt so good. Maybe even the best feeling I have ever had cumming. I slow down and she keeps bobbing my cock is still deep and hard in her throat. I begin to twitch because my head is so sensitive. I pull my cock out of her mouth. And say you're amazing. She replies. No you're amazing. She said you're welcome to spend the night.

As we settle down lying naked and worn right out on the bed she says I can make us something to eat and we can relax and watch a movie. Well that's if you're up for that. I said that sounds great. She then grabs her phone and walked down stairs. To the kitchen. I can hear her gloating about how much fun we just had she is giggling and laughing. I smile knowing I made her feel that good. I flip through the channels to find a movie. 10 minutes later she comes up with a huge smile on her face. I laughed and said lol you must have really loved my cock to brag about how big it was to one of your gfs. She said yeah. But was actually my beautiful 22 year old daughter. She was out tonight with some friends so it was perfect that you came to give me that big hard package of yours. She was really happy that you gave me a gspot orgasm. We are very open about our sex lives besides that way I can make sure she is open enough with me to experience the right kind of guys. She will be home tonight around 1 am. We should be out cold when she gets here. You can meet her for breakfast with a huge smile on her face as she walked back down stairs. I was puzzled as it didn't seem normal to talk about sex with your children but I guess that's healthy for them.

She brought up the food and said that was by far the best spontaneous sex I have ever had. As she sat down on the bed looking up at me with such passion and love her eyes. You should stick around a while or at least come and fuck me every day. I said really you liked it that much that you would want it every day. She said hell yeah. I said well you definitely fulfilled my biggest fantasy. She replied it was one of my biggest fantasies too. And you really know how to fuck. I would love that every day. I say well I assume we are both single? She says I am are you? I reply yes I am. Would you like to me my gorgeous girlfriend and she replied fuck yeah. I would love waking you up every morning to sucking that huge cock of yours. I said OK. Will you be my girlfriend. She said yes. I would really like that. Then its official. You're my cute younger bf.

We sat and watched a movie and passed out cuddling. I woke up around 12 my cock was rock hard again. I was still pretty tired from the amazing sex and said well it can wait till the morning. I rolled over on to my front and she woke up and turned off the lights and put her leg around me with her pussy touching my hip. In the middle of the night probably an hour or 2 later I wake up. I am laying on my back she is under the covers and sucking my cock. It's really hard. I think to myself, I wonder how long she had been sucking me. I am really enjoying this as I am waking up. I feel my cock only going 3 inches in her mouth hitting the back wall of it. I moan. Mmmmmmm that feels good. I guess you want a second round eh. She then says while laying beside me. What feels good? A second round of what? I pull the covers off and there is this little gorgeous young blond butt naked woman sucking on my cock. I say um. What's going on here. The mother replies, me swallowing your cock while you cum wasn't your real surprise. You can have that every day. My daughter is your real surprise....... Now we can both give her a gspot orgasm. And we can all share each other. You can fuck her or me whenever you want or both at the same time. I was like holy fuck. Am I dreaming. This had to be the best day of my life. We stayed up fucking all night till the sun came up I came 2 more times and gave her 5 more orgasms and her daughter her first 3 gspot orgasm and I got 2 beautiful women that love my cock. What more can I guy ask for. This far exceeded my fantasy. In the months to come my girlfriend and her daughter brought over many friends and we all had many orgasms. The daughter eventually found a boyfriend and we would hear them fucking next door. As soon as he would leave she would want to fuck. Eventually one day he came back to grab his wallet and caught us. But that's another story.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Blakewatson0124

Blakewatson0124 Sex Lover

So sexy, I wanna deliver to you!

3. Drippinghotcum

Drippinghotcum Sex Lover

Sorry Blake I am straight. So you liked the story?

4. Drippinghotcum

Drippinghotcum Sex Lover

Is this story published? I am just wondering what other writers are referring to as not published.

5. Drippinghotcum

Drippinghotcum Sex Lover

It's been a while since this has seen the top of a list. Maybe I can get some more opinions?

6. Bezzabucket

Bezzabucket Amateur

Mmmm fuck brilliant story wish u were here ..all wet now!!

7. Drippinghotcum

Drippinghotcum Sex Lover

Well thank you. Very happy I could get you excited from my imagination.

8. Drippinghotcum

Drippinghotcum Sex Lover

I know its a long time ago but is there anything i should have changed or removed? Im thinking of writing part 2. Maybe we can brain storm?