1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Distant Lover

Distant Lover Master of Facts

How do you mean? Give me an example.

2. Truthful 1

Truthful 1 coal fired windmills Banned!

Maybe he was having fun in the fifties and sixties . Iike everyone else was . And he remembers how nice . Summers used to be and how nice Christmas with all of your family used to be . How magical Christmas in the USA used to be . Or maybe he remembers riding your bike from town to town without being abducted. Or stamped or shot . Yeah he is one Doe Ranged son of a gun.

3. Distant Lover

Distant Lover Master of Facts

What does that have to do with me not living in accordance to what I post here?

4. wantingnot

wantingnot Sex Machine

The fifties gave us some great music (Jazz came into its own in my area and the blues !!!!!!). The fifties were also years of unemployment and years of fighting about immigration and years of segregation here in the north. If you were a white, not-poor, white person the fifties were "swell". For those of us who were not members of that select group the fifties were a period of ten years during which people lived and died and, if they were lucky, lived in peace until they were drafted to fight for nothing in Korea.

5. Truthful 1

Are you the happy one you sound very very very racist

6. Lessingham

Lessingham Sex Lover

What about Salazar of Portugal? He balanced the budget and kept Portugal out of ww2. Or De Valera of Ireland, he gave fascism thst old Irish charm for years. Fascists seem to kill you because thay hate you, communists kill you for the greater good. Either way, you end up dead

• Like Like x 2
  7. Truthful 1

Just ask Ted Williams another white privileged American . Who gave his Carreer to serve his country more than once