1. Hello,

Personal info as kik, email, skype etc. is not allowed ("email is....."; “kik is same as my username”) on our forum. Please use Private Messages for it.

Personal ads with pictures or videos post in Personal and not in Pic & Movie Post.

Thank you,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. T-bow

T-bow Sex Lover

Is to pretend to love someone when you really don't . Me and my wife have been married for 10 yrs and recently I had 2 affairs. Both are over now & my wife found out about one . She has forgiven me and tries so hard to please me , like it was her fault , but in the midst of my affairs I fell in love with one of the women . Now I feel love from my wife but have nothing to give her in return .

2. thecaptian

thecaptian Double Trouble

If there are no feeling of true love for her anymore. I would suggest that you call the marriage off. There is no need to hold the torch if the flame is no longer lit.

But if there are those true love feeling left in your heart for her and you feel that you can make the marriage work for the long term future there should be no problems besides any guilt that you may have.

3. senorlongo

senorlongo Sex Lover

My wife and I have been married for more than 46 years. I suspect it's normal to go through periods when one partner questions his/her love for the other. I know I've had plenty of times when I wonder why on earth I ever married her. However, most of the time I'm thrilled she said yes. If anything, after all this time I am more in love with her than I was in my 20's. She's no longer beautiful as she was then and her body had suffered from the ravages of time (Not that I'm Cary Grant), but she is still willing to fuck me on a regular basis and she has stood with me through some of the most difficult and horrible periods of my life. that's her true beauty.

4. RT4FUN

RT4FUN Amateur

Well said !