1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
?

Do you miss Victorian age erotica?

1. yes

8 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. never read it before

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. lil_kimmy

lil_kimmy Amateur

This is one of my favorite projects even though there is a measure of cliche' about it. The Victorian erotic spanking novel was a standard, and it was reborn when Ann Rice wrote the Erotic Sleeping Beauty Trilogy. This novel is set in the early 1900s before suffrage.

The Petworthy Finishing School for Girls

Chapter One: Where Mitten is interviewed and examined by the Headmistress.

It was a very long trip so Mitten had a long time to think about it. Her Daddy told her that the school she was going to was far away and very strict compared to the little school house in Lincoln. For people in Nebraska, they were very well off. It was the only way that she would be even considered for so expensive a school as the Petworthy Finishing School for Girls. There were only whispered stories about the school rumors so surreal that they were growing into urban legend. They were stories that had filtered all the way west to Lincoln. Because Daddy was huge ranch owner and had tens of thousands head of cattle for beef they were doing as well as an oil baron. While the Great War waged in Europe, Daddy’s ranch benefited by sending meat overseas for the war effort.

Since Momma had died, Daddy had been growing in trepidation about how to raise a teen-aged daughter. The world was becoming so modern. In the east, there was a suffrage movement for women. Mitten didn’t know how she felt about that…about women being able to vote and asking for so many roles that men traditionally had. Daddy was sure that it wasn’t a good thing. Daddy was so traditional. So even when Mitten got her first period, Daddy had to call Mrs. Pettigrew, the school mistress in town to come and attend her. She taught her about how to take care of her bleeding and it soon became clear that Daddy wasn’t prepared to raise a teen-aged girl.

It was subtle at first that Daddy began to pine aloud at how nice it would be for Mitten to be able to go to a good boarding school like the ones that they had in the east. Frequently, Mitten saw him having conversations with some of the other affluent people that he associated. She would eavesdrop and catch little phrases…like “Petworthy” and “best thing for her”. It became very clear that it was more than a passing interest. Mitten made some small protestations when Daddy began to sincerely plan her schooling, but when Daddy announced that an official from the school would be visiting to interview her, she relented in her complaints. Her love for Daddy far outweighed her desire to displease him. She knew that life was so much harder without Momma around to help him. She would do anything to make his life easier.

Her father was a man among men but at the same time not rugged in the traditional sense. While he was a cattle rancher, he was more of a company CEO than the actual person herding the cattle. He wasn’t a big man, being of average height and build. However he was recognized in the local community as an important person and Mitten could feel their unspoken respect in their demeanor. Mitten respected him. He was a relatively strict parent but his form of parenting was more conceptual. When Momma was alive, it was she that tended to Mitten’s day to day care, raising

and training. While they were strict parents, Mitten seldom tested that. She was always a good, compliant daughter. The reward of their loving affection to her was her joyful desire to please them, especially Daddy. While they were affectionate, they didn’t fail to discipline her when necessary. But even those dread moments over Momma or Daddy’s lap, her breeches around her knees, her skirt thrown over her back, she never felt like she was unloved and knew that when she was being disciplined there was a greater purpose to it.

It was these things that the woman who came to interview Mitten continued to discuss with Daddy before turning her attention to her. Mrs. Shyrene Cashmere was the Headmistress of the Petworthy school and it was obvious that, while she paid the proper respect to Daddy as she should to a person of his station, she, herself, was also a formidable woman of power and means. Daddy spoke with her as Mitten had seen him talk with other business associates when he was haggling a deal.

“Let’s speak plainly, shall we Mrs. Cashmere?”

“Of course,” she answered flatly, postured stiffly in Daddy’s sitting room, her legs crossed. She was wearing a shearer dress than was traditional in the west. It was dark and still modest, but went just past her knees, unlike the full length dresses that Mitten usually wore. Her hair was long but pulled up and restrained though, again, not in the most conservative manner. She had a white blouse under her dark jacket but a low collar instead of one that covered her neck.

“I want my daughter to be able to go to Petworthy. Make no mistakes about it. But I am confused. My understanding is that it was more exclusive to the power brokers and politicians from the East. Why are you condescending to consider a Nebraska rancher’s daughter? Is there a catch?”

“Well Mr. Wordsmith, I would be disingenuous if I said that your daughter and your business meet the typical profile of candidates we consider at Petworthy. However, we have always tried to stay on the front edge of society and how it changes. It is you who are possibly underestimating your business and level of notoriety. Your cattle and stockyards are some of the most valuable commodities now. When the war ends eventually, your stocks will only rise. While you have limited ability to know it way out here on the frontier, back home we have made note of your futures. It would do well for us to bring your daughter into the fold and put her into the wife pool for future husbandry.”

Mrs. Cashmere was talking about Mitten like one of Daddy’s cattle. Yes she wanted to be married but she was hoping she would have more input about who she was going to be matched with.

“While there is the matter that the family background is still more humble than we are likely to appreciate…no disrespect, sir…”

“None taken, Mrs. Cashmere.” There probably was but Daddy was making a deal and it was more important than fording social graces.

“Yes, well, we believe that we can enhance that with our training and conditioning and then helping her to find the right husband when the time comes. Of course, she would be starting so much later than most girls do. We usually bring them in at age 12. She will have to do some remedial classes to get caught up. However, we have reviewed her transcripts and they are very promising. Your background and your well-known opposition to the suffrage movement also weighed heavily in our considerations.”

“I take that to mean that my continued opposition would be considered a mandatory part of Lavinia’s scholarship?”

Mrs. Cashmere regarded Daddy cautiously but still wasn’t intimidated by his status.

“I would think that such a consistency of character would reflect positively on your daughter’s educational opportunities.” Daddy’s wry smile was similar to one’s when he knew he had struck a deal for some cattle. Still, Mrs. Cashmere raised a cautionary hand.

“This is pending a favorable report of my interview with Lavinia, of course.”

For the first time, Mrs. Cashmere turned her gaze at Mitten who was standing with her hands folded in front of her. Though she was properly dressed in one of her finest, full-length frocks; green with white lace, she felt enormously insufficient in the presence of the daunting Headmistress.

“Mr. Wordsmith, this part of the interview is probably best served without a man in the room. We will be discussing matters of an intimate nature that I would be uncomfortable with in mixed intercourse.”

“Of course,” Daddy said with a minor bit of fluster before he turned to Mitten. “I want you to answer the Headmistress truthfully and obey any of her instructions.”

“Yes, Daddy.” Her response to him was as automatic as it was mechanical. Her father left the sitting room, pulling the double doors closed behind her. As soon as the doors were closed, Mrs.

Cashmere rose to her feet and strode confidently in front of Mitten. Instinctively, she felt her own countenance morph in the woman’s proximity. She was a full six inches taller than her 5’3”. She didn’t know why but she lowered her eyes as she came close and became aware of her own breathing. There was something so innately powerful about Mrs. Cashmere and as she strolled around obviously inspecting the prospective student.

“Well you are a plain one aren’t you?” There was no animus in her tone; just observation.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“My title is ‘Headmistress’ and it is proper for you to address me that way.” Again, she said it without a sense of anger just curtness.

“Yes, Headmistress.”

Mitten felt the Mrs. Cashmere’s hand flat in the swale between her shoulder blades, where she pushed firmly but not roughly. It caused Mitten to jerk up stiffly.

“Posture is a crucial part of being a woman of status.”

“Yes Headmistress.”

“You don’t like me, do you dear?” For the first time, Mitten’s eyes rose to meet the Headmistress’ which were cool and green almonds of intensity.

“Not at all, Headmistress,…” she stammered and then realized how that sounded. “I mean,…I don’t really know you, do I?” Mrs. Cashmere chuckled and gently cuffed Mitten’s cheek.

“Just trying to trip you up, young lady,” she said smoothly. “As a sought out woman of society, you must be prepared for answering both in the affirmative and the negative.” She walked back to her chair and carefully took her seat again looking up at Mitten.

“What do you know about Petworthy, Miss Wordsmith?” Mitten shuffled uncomfortably beneath her skirts.

“Only what I have heard…stories, really.”

“Stories about what?”

Mitten’s expression grew grave and for a moment she felt most adult.

“Stories that Petworthy is a school of secrets.”

“Have you heard speculation as to the nature of those secrets?” Mitten took a hesitant deep breath.

“Yes, Headmistress.” It was conversational sword fighting. The stories weren’t the kind of things you talked about in public. Mrs. Cashmere looked sternly at Mitten for the first time.

“Please don’t be coy with me, Miss Wordsmith.”

“I have heard that it is the strictest school anywhere.” Mrs. Cashmere just waited. “I have heard that no one knows where the school is. I have heard that they teach about….” Mitten felt the heat fill her cheeks as she blushed. “…that they teach about…um…private things.” Her head had fallen so that her furious blushing might possibly go unnoticed by the Headmistress. Mrs. Cashmere face lightened slightly.

“Those things are all true,” she responded calmly. Surprised by the Headmistress’ candor, Mitten lifted her gaze slightly, but not completely. “Would you like to ask questions about anything?” Mitten didn’t realize that she was now fully looking at Mrs. Cashmere and her eyes were querying.

“Please,” Mrs. Cashmere insisted. Mitten looked down swallowing before looking back up to speak.

“Could you please elaborate on the strictness of the school?” The Headmistress answered with a question.

“Have you not been spanked by your parents or a teacher before?”

“Yes, of course, Headmistress.”

“Well, it is no misnomer that Petworthy makes exponentially more use of corporal discipline than any institution in the country…with parental understanding. I would say the best behaved students would find they receive more discipline than they ever had.” Mitten felt a chill go through her. “What else?” For the second time, she felt like she was speaking woman to woman.

“Sex?”

Mrs. Cashmere was unflinching. She set back casually in her seat, measuring everything about Mitten. Suddenly, she felt like she had spoken impertinently to the Headmistress.”

“It is important that a woman of means learn more than just opening her legs as a sexual education. If your mother was still alive, she would be the person to do that for you. You certainly don’t want your father to try to take on that task. As a woman trying to marry a man of substance and means you will be competing against other young ladies of means. We will give you the skills of seduction and pleasuring that woo such a husband and keep him.”

For the first time, Mitten felt uncomfortable with the conversation. She felt the strange mix of ambivalence and a vaguely familiar feeling of warmth in her nether regions at the thought of sex with a man. These were the thoughts and considerations of her night time waking dreams and her roaming fingers. This isn’t what you talked about with a woman you had never met with before.

“This is why it is important to know if you will learn to be a submissive girl.”

“I like to think that I am obedient girl, Headmistress.”

“Really? An untrained waif like you?”

“Yes, Headmistress.”

“Are you going to feel that way when you are asked to take a cane, even though you have done nothing wrong?” Mitten seemed to freeze in her thoughts but recovered. Certainly, mistakes could be made and she might inadvertently get punished.

“Yes, Headmistress.” Mrs. Cashmere had a cool, confident expression, sitting up more at attention now. She gestured with her long, manicured finger.

“Come here, then, Miss Wordsmith.”

Mitten felt the blood run out of her face. Daddy had been explicit that she was to obey Mrs. Cashmere but now that felt almost like a license for her. She stepped close and stood in front of the elegant school administrator, looking down into her face with apprehension.

“Remove your dress.” Mitten felt her heart skip a beat and she measured the seriousness of the instruction from Mrs. Cashmere, discovering from her unflappable gaze that it was more a command than an instruction. Mitten drew her breath deeply.

“Yes, Headmistress.”

Carefully, she began unbuttoning the flower buttons of her emerald fine linen dress. When she had it unbuttoned to the waist, she pulled her arms out of the sleeves and then tugged down past her womanly hips to where it was heap around her, bunched below the knees. Mitten was wearing cotton breeches and a flimsy cotton slip. Since she wasn’t yet full breasted, there was no need for a brassiere. However, this oversight now allowed her suddenly aroused nipples to crinkle and press out demonstratively against the flimsy cotton slip. As soon as she realized her condition, she felt her face flush again.

“Step out.” Again, she was curt and direct. Mitten was aware that she didn’t wear her best shoes because she didn’t expect that they would be seen in the interview process. She did as instructed, deliberately stepping to the side to put some distance between herself and the Headmistress. However, that seemed to please Mrs. Cashmere because it left Mitten at forty degree angle to the woman’s right. The tall woman extended her supple hand which was meticulously manicured with red polish on the nails. Mitten felt enthralled though she knew that the only power this woman had over her was Daddy’s command to obey her. Still, Mitten could tell that the Headmistress was a shrewd judge of character: of her father’s desire for her to attend Petworthy and of Mitten’s desire to obey and please her father. Hesitantly, she reached out and placed her hand in the woman’s grip, which was firm by still luxuriously soft. Electricity went through as they touched causing to Mitten to resist a spontaneous shudder.

Mrs. Cashmere pulled Mitten close so that she was touching the woman’s knee with her thigh.

“At Petworthy, modern young ladies don’t wear breeches. Take those off.” Mitten froze. She didn’t wear any undergarments other than breeches. She would be virtually naked in front of Mrs. Cashmere. It took only a moment to gauge that the Headmistress wasn’t to be trifled with. She sighed with reservation and releasing Mrs. Cashmere’s hand, reached under her slip and tugged her breeches down and then stepped out of them, tossing them carefully on top of the green heap that was her dress. Now Mitten shivered for the first time as the cool air in the room wafted up her slip onto her now bare nethers. Mrs. Cashmere didn’t give her time to consider her dilemma as she caught the hem of her cotton slip.

“This too.” Mitten opened her mouth to protest but the Headmistress’ eyes flashed with determination. This act of obedience was still part of her agenda to determine whether she would be allowed the privilege of attending Petworthy. Again a sigh of reluctance issued from her as she pulled the flimsy fabric over her head. Now she was naked save her common shoes and socks, which were the next thing to fall under the scrutiny of the Headmistress’ gaze. Without being bade

to do so, Mitten bent down and quickly unlaced the unlovely shoes removing them and the ankle length white stockings. All of the removed items were in the pile of discarded garments. Unconsciously, Mitten crossed her arms over her naked chest, and clenched her legs close together as if to protect her treasure between her legs. At that moment, as she stood naked before the woman, there was a gentle knock on the sitting room doors. Instinctively, Mitten fell to her knees and curled herself up as small as she could. Mrs. Cashmere snapped her fingers harshly and flashed pure authority in her eyes. Pensively, Mitten rose up again.

“Are you ladies okay in there,” came Daddy’s voice from the other side. It was uncertain with a hint of worry in his tone. “May I come in now?”

“Mr. Wordsmith, I believe I was empirically clear about this part of the process. Lavinia is fine, please go and entertain yourself.” Mrs. Cashmere’s words were strong and, for the first time in my life, Mitten realized that Daddy was shrinking from the woman’s authority.

“My apologies, Mrs. Cashmere,” he managed weakly from behind the door. She heard his steps move away, the old house’s wood floors announcing it with its familiar creaking. When she heard him exit out the front door, Mrs. Cashmere sighed with impatience, turning back to Mitten, who was still clutching her arms to herself like they were a sheet to cover her.

“Stand straight and put your hands to your side.” Mitten wasn’t aware of it, but her eyes were starting to fill with tears though she felt no strong urge to cry. She blinked hard to quell the tears from falling down her cheeks.

“Yes Headmistress.” Her arms reluctantly slid to her sides and she stood now naked. She watched Mrs. Cashmere’s eyes move up and down the vista of nudity before her. Her face’s hard expression softened as she did and while there was no way it could be interpreted as appreciation, somehow, it eased Mitten’s spirit as much as possible in so awkward a situation. She watched the woman survey her with her eyes.

“Hmmm….” she mused. “You have an attractive quality about you despite the homely way that you carry yourself. Walk across the room with your eyes looking forward.”

“Yes Headmistress.” Mitten turned and walked across the room. She heard the woman sigh with disgust even before she turned back to face her.

“I see that you walk like a lumberjack. There will be much to work on if you come to Petworthy,” she said as Mitten came to stand in front of her again. This time however she rose to stand over

her which caused a new wave of consternation.

“Don’t be alarmed and don’t resist,” Mrs. Cashmere spoke calmly as she walked behind Mitten. Suddenly she felt the Headmistress’ bare hands on her back, running up the sides. Mitten drew her breath in suddenly and a little too loudly.

“Be still.”

“Yes, Headmistress,” Mitten’s answer came out barely audible. She felt the woman’s hands move back down and then slide over her bottom. Soundlessly, her mouth opened and she was afraid that the Headmistress might have noticed, so she shut it quickly. Mrs. Cashmere’s touch became softer and more sensual as it ran over the smooth landscape of her creamy white buttocks. Mitten started shaking. The woman’s touch felt good in an arcane way that she knew was wrong for her to feel. Then the touching stopped and Mitten felt an unexpected disappointment as she was absorbing every sensation of her the woman’s fingers on her. Mrs. Cashmere walked back around in front of her. Now she was standing close as she looked over her.

“Well, Miss Wordsmith, do you think that is a reaction that the good girls of Nebraska are typically inclined to feel when a woman touches their bottom?” Mitten didn’t look up because they were close enough to kiss. The woman’s thrusting chest was just below her chin level.

“No Headmistress.” Mitten’s voice was barely audible. There was a softening in the Headmistress’ voice.

“The things that you are expected not to feel as a young lady here in Nebraska, are some of the characteristics that we are looking for in the girls we groom at Petworthy.” She reached out and this time without any clandestine impression of propriety captured Mitten’s small perky breasts in her tender grip.

“Ooooohhh.” The sound emanated from someplace guttural and instinctual in Mitten. She felt her eyes open wide and helpless which caused the corners of Mrs. Cashmere’s mouth to turn up in satisfaction as one hand slid down her tummy towards her mons. Now the purposes of the Headmistress were becoming suspect and she was at a place where she thought that she might abandon her desire to obey Daddy or the woman.

“Wh…why…..are you….doing that to me?” Mitten’s words were painful whispers that stood in stark juxtaposition from the feeling the Headmistress’ hand was producing as she pressed gently on her mount. The woman’s voice never wavered as if she was in the middle of a conversation over a

recipe.

“My examination of your person will encompass anything that will affect your ability to fetch a husband of the proper quality. You may end the examination at any time, young lady. However, no girl has entered Petworthy without submitting to it.” She withdrew her hand and suddenly the gravity of Mitten’s resistance was put on display. Though she found the examination humiliating, Mitten being exposed as being defiant and disobedient felt far more degrading. Her eyes were flooding but she still resisted the desire to cry. She sniffled and took a deep breath.

“Please continue, Headmistress.” Mrs. Cashmere pointed to the chair she was just sitting in.

“Very well. Sit.”

“Yes, Headmistress.”

She carefully sat down leaving her legs closed. The Headmistress, uncharacteristically, knelt down in front of Mitten, who watched attentively. When she spoke next, Mrs. Cashmere’s voice was softer and encouraging.

“You’re doing fine, Lavinia,” she said gently touching the outside of her knee. “Now, I want you to show me your sex.”

Mitten’s eyes were wide, but spurred by the gentleness of the request, she slowly opened her legs.

“Lift your feet up on the chair and use your fingers to spread it.” This was still gentle but more firm. Mitten’s heart slammed in her chest because she felt so vulnerable. More than anything she wanted to be dressed and holding her Daddy. Compliantly, she lifted her feet up to the leather seat, and the motion caused her legs to spread in an even more pronounced manner. She let her fingers go to her labia and carefully spread them for the Headmistress’ scrutinizing eyes. She could feel the involuntarily produced slickness there from her sex, her body betraying her emotions about what was happening.

“That’s very good, Miss Wordsmith,” Mrs. Cashmere said quietly. Her eyes were seemingly mesmerized by Mitten’s splayed sex. The more intense and desirous her gaze became, the more Mitten felt her own confused arousal being displayed in the form of wetness in the well of her opening. So pronounced was it, that as she actually felt a small trickle escape the aperture and slide down the crack of her bum.

“Oh…nooo….” It was the first soft sob she allowed herself. Mrs. Cashmere didn’t avert her gaze but still sounded reassuring.

“So, Miss Wordsmith, part of you very much enjoys this very much despite your protestations.” Mitten’s expression was pained and embarrassed.

“Yes…Headmistress,” she managed.

“You shouldn’t be embarrassed, Lavinia. This is something that we are trying to cultivate in our girls. Your body seems to respond sexually whether you want it to or not. It’s a rare ability that we share.”

Then she carefully extended her finger and delicately traced it around the hood where the source of Mitten’s body betrayal was swelling out from its hiding place.

“mmmmmmmmmm……” Then, abruptly in comparison, Mrs. Cashmere pushed her index finger completely into the girl’s yawning sex which spontaneously gripped it tightly.

“AAAHHH!” Mitten’s breathing was now spontaneously labored and not controlled. Her eyes were wild and shocked both by what was being done to her and how it felt. Mrs. Cashmere moved her finger in and out several times, each time bumping into the filmy, tough hymen which protected the deepest part of her sex. For the first time, Mitten gave ground to her body’s expressions and her eyes went sleepy.

“Do you want me to stop, Miss Wordsmith?”

“No, Headmistress.” The answer was instant and surprising to her. The Headmistress allowed a small smile and continued moving her long finger in and out of her. Slowly, Mitten’s mouth began to open into an “O” and her hips began to move in rhythm with Mrs. Cashmere’s penetrations.

“Uh….uh….uh….” Mitten was unaware of what was happening except that she was reaching for something and that Mrs. Cashmere was taking her there. She began to feel something deep within her welling up and she caught her breath as if holding it would usher it closer. As she did, Mrs. Cashmere cruelly withdrew her finger. Mitten’s eyes shot open wild and desperate. With a smile, the Headmistress daubed her finger, slickened with the girl’s lubrications, on the tip of her tongue, before she retrieved a handkerchief from her purse and dried it. Slowly, Mitten let her legs down, without bothering to close them, innately hoping that the Headmistress would touch her again, though she knew not why she did. The Headmistress rose up in front of her and looked down

with a small expression of approval.

“That wasn’t so bad, now was it? Stand up, please.” Unevenly, Mitten got to her feet and stood at relative attention as she did before, the inside of her thighs smearing with her secretions. Mrs. Cashmere regarded the seat Mitten was just sitting and then wiped down the leather with her handkerchief, further causing her to be embarrassed. Then she sat down again and situated herself comfortably looking up at her reluctant charge. She reached into her purse and produced a small wooden paddle about six inches long and three inches wide with rounded contours. Mitten wasn’t surprised by this aspect of the interview process.

“Are you going to spank me, Headmistress?” Her eyes were leveled and somewhat more confident than before.

“Is that going to be a problem, young lady?”

“No, Headmistress.”

“Lay across my lap, please.”

“Yes, Headmistress.”

Tentatively, Mitten positioned herself at a 45 degree angle from Mrs. Cashmere and carefully laid across the woman’s lap.

“Farther over.” Mitten took the instruction and scooted forward until she could reach the floor with her hands. This left her bottom up and over the Headmistress’ right thigh. Mitten felt her place the small paddle in the center of her back and then the softness of the woman’s right hand resting across the crack of her cheeks.

“We advise girls to not clench or resist the spanking. Don’t try to endure it; receive it.”

“Yes, Headmistress.” Almost instantly after she said it, Mrs. Cashmere raised her hand and swatted her left cheek smartly but not terribly hard. In quick succession she repeated the stokes on the opposite cheek. She did this continually and repeatedly. It didn’t hurt Mitten but it was making her squirm anyway.

“This is a warm up to make the spanking with the paddle more intense,” Mrs. Cashmere said over the swats of her hand smacking loudly on bare skin. “Do you understand?”

“Yes….uh…Headmistress.”

As quickly as she started, the Headmistress paused. Mitten was panting uncomfortably. She felt the woman’s hands run over the cheeks that she was just swatting, measuring the intensity of what she had done to her.

“A little warmer, I think.” She smacked Mitten’s butt even harder with her bare hand four times on each of the softening cheeks. Mitten gritted her teeth as if that would prevent her from whimpering. As quickly as she started, Mrs. Cashmere stopped and Mitten felt the softness of her hand running over her exposure. Her hands were gentle and pleasant. She did this silently without bidding any response from the prospective student. But Mitten had remembered the little paddle that she produced before she laid over the Headmistress’ lap.

“You’re doing very well, Miss Wordsmith,” she said as she soothed Mitten’s bottom.

“Thank you, Headmistress.” Then the hand stopped touching her and she felt the paddle lifted off her back.

“Try to stay still now.” The Headmistress got a much stronger grip with her free hand pulling the girl’s body closer to her torso.

“Yes, Headmist…AAAAAHHHH!” The stroke came down with such sudden ferocity that she couldn’t control her voice. This time she paused between each stroke.

Smack! The second stroke came down over the opposite cheek.

“OOOOOWWWWW!!”

Smack! This stroke was harder.

“AAAIIEE!!!…PLEASE….”

“Hush,” Mitten could barely hear the Headmistress say. Smack!

“OWWWIEE!”

It seemed interminable. Over and over at a steady rhythm with each stroke stronger than the previous until the Headmistress had administered 10 increasing strokes on each buttock. As soon

as Mrs. Cashmere was clearly completed with the discipline, Mitten burst into tears and began to sob in a seemingly uncontrollable manner. Then she felt the softness of Mrs. Cashmere’s hand soothing the tormented and welting flesh. As quickly as she burst into tears she began to calm. Innately, Mitten sensed that the procedure of petting her bottom after the discipline was a way for the Headmistress to express that there was nothing personal about the pain that she made her experience. After a few minutes of stroking and sniffles, Mrs. Cashmere bade for Mitten rise and get dressed.

It was an awkward few minutes for Mitten. She unsteadily dressed as the Headmistress calmly watched from her seat without speaking. She could feel the scrutiny of the authoritarian woman even without watching. She imagined the woman observing, while Mitten’s back was turned; assessing and watching her reddened bare bottom as she as she gratefully pulled her slip over her head. It took several minutes to finally to get to a state of dress where she felt comfortable. She didn’t bother with her shoes and socks since her feet weren’t visible under her full sized skirts. When she was finally presentable again, she turned and stood before the Headmistress once again, who sighed with a practiced weariness.

“Well, Miss Wordsmith, I would characterize that discipline as a rather moderate version of what you will experience at Petworthy. If you come to our institution, this is how we maintain our culture and condition our girls. If you are the best, most well behaved student, you can expect at least one of these every week. Is that something that you can accept as part of the greater vision of making you a woman of substance?”

Mitten was looking down trying to not have an impertinent expression. She really didn’t know how she felt. All she knew is that this was what Daddy wanted for her. She drew a deep breath of resolve.

“Yes Headmistress.”

“I don’t want a girl who is resigned to enduring this form of life. You are going to have to embrace this as the road to where you and your father want you go.”

There was in Mrs. Cashmere’s expression an almost hopeful expression that seemed to say that what she was asking for was even more transcendent than what Mitten imagined. She didn’t understand completely. Yet despite the fact that the woman had just cruelly caused her pain, she trusted her.

“I understand, Headmistress.” The tiniest curling of her mouth that alluded to the potential of a

smile emerged before she rose to her feet.

“Very well, Miss Wordsmith. You and your father will be receiving our decision within the month by mail.” She extended her hand and Mitten shook it delicately, as was want for a lady. Then Mrs. Cashmere disappeared from Mitten almost as quietly as an apparition, leaving her to a maelstrom of emotions.

That was nearly three months ago. She vividly remembered when they received the letter of acceptance, instructions for tuition, and how to reach the school. Daddy was exuberant and Mitten did her best to share in his joy, though she was deeply sad inside that she would be apart from him. Now she was riding the train to Albany, New York where she would be picked up with a group of other new students.

All Mitten ever wanted to do was be a good girl and make her parents proud. Those were the things she wanted for herself as a girl. Petworthy would challenge what she wanted to be….as a woman.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Funanyway

Funanyway Porn Star

That's hot and well worth looking at your story. Long time and thanks

3. Onurknees

Onurknees Porno Junky

Enjoyed the read! Well done!
    Look forward to more

4. hottotrot69

hottotrot69 Amateur

Not everyone can out word War & Peace :>))).Pssst I also went to a All Girls Catho-Lick School..
    full of Sex Starved Naughty Nuns with Bad Hobbits..

• Like Like x 1
    1. EverhornyPiet
      I love it this bad Hobby`s

EverhornyPiet, Sep 21, 2018
  5. icedfire

icedfire Sex Lover

YOWZER!

• Like Like x 1
  6. scottMaster

scottMaster Porn Star

very nice I know of a school like that because of my father I got invited for a interview,I was not accepted as I was told I was to Dominate for them when I was 19 my first submissive was a graduate of the school I was invited to pick from the 1980 graduating class it was a very difficult choice. Julie and I were together 5 years that's another story.