1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. starkemerson

starkemerson Newcumer

Tammet’s senses came back to him slowly, he glanced down at the score of fairies cleaning him, and each other off. Careful not to disturb them, he watched in fascination as the small creatures worked like busy bees lapping up the fruits of their labor. There must have been at least a score of the beautiful fey creatures crawling over him, his cock now drooped down between his legs. Many of them looked almost pregnant after their feast. Several were trying to get under his cock, where it lay on his balls, but were unable to move his heavy tube. Curious, Tammet adjusted his cock to lay on his now spotlessly clean belly, giving the fairies access to the cream covered underside of his cock and balls. His meaty club had softened now that he wasn’t aroused, the bumped and flared ridges of his cock head and the three along his shaft beneath it were now nothing more than slight swells on his shaft, and the large bulb that had expanded as he came had shrunken back down to its more typical size, where he could barely wrap his large hand around it. The fairies scurried over him, laving his flesh with their magical tongues. As each finished they fluttered their wings, looking barely able to take to the air now that they were loaded down. Each fairy in turn flew up to his face, gave him a tiny kiss and butterfly kisses with their wings, before flitting away. Finally satisfied there was nothing left to be found, the last bloated fairy ceased her licking, flew up to his smiling face, kissed his lower lip, gave him a tiny precious smile and then fluttered off to the flowers.

A sense of peace suffused Tammet, he lay back down and gazed upward, now only seeing normal bees and butterflies drifting in the calm warm breeze. He dozed for a bit, before waking with a start. The scourge! Those vile creatures that had killed his people and enslaved his brothel family. He’d been playing their game for so long. Using his weak thaumaturgy and acting to impress them and keep them at bay. They’d given him the ability to find this magical place. Images of the ferocious beasts dashing through the glade, scooping up fairies, caused his pulse to race. Images of his “aunts” and those innocent girls being ravaged by the brutish soldiers over and over again. He’d said he would come for them. But what could he do? He wished the fairies could give him answers, but the longer he lay in the tranquility of the fairy glade, the more anxious he became, he had to find food and return to his captors before they came looking for him, and possibly destroy this sanctuary of beauty. Leaping to his feet, he gathered enough berries from the thorny bushes that surrounded the edge of the glen to satisfy his captors and grudgingly returned to camp.

That night, while laying under the haphazard lean-to that he shared with an old woman, who’s cooking skills had kept her alive under the brutal regime, he asked her what she knew about fairies. She warned him that they were not to be trusted, pixies, nymphs, dryads, satyrs, unicorns, and their kin, lured men and women to their deaths. He learned that they were very ancient, though displaying a youthful appearance, they lived for centuries, maybe more, and they lived by charming and draining the energies of those they contacted. It was rumored that only those pure of heart and innocent of carnal knowledge could safely interact with the fey creatures. She also warned that some fey creatures were of a different ilk, who sought out those of pure hearts and innocence to feast on their souls to fuel their own powers and keep them living for eons. Both dark and light Fey creatures exist, and people have struck deals with the most powerful of these creatures to give them dark and mysterious powers, many becoming corrupt and dark souls the longer they linger under the fey influence. “Mark my words boy” she said before turning to sleep, “fairies are beguilers and will trick you into giving them your soul.”

Tammet thought on the woman’s words. Was he not the result of a bargain struck long ago between his father, the prince of darkness, and some poor soul intent on power or vice? Yet Tammet didn’t feel evil or the pull to do evil in the name of his distant relative. Quite the opposite, he felt like he was destined to do good, to protect the women who’d been harmed in his life, and punish those who wished to destroy love and beauty. Despite the woman’s warnings, he felt that the fairies posed no threat to him.

Tammet wasn’t sent out for several days and in that time, his thoughts became enraptured with the fairies. The fear instilled by the old woman was battled by the memories of the most amazing creatures and encounters he had experienced. Finally, his captors sent him off to find more berries and he had the opportunity to return to the fairy glade. He went straight for it, only realizing an hour later that he couldn’t find it, nor should he have gone directly to it in case he had been followed or tracked. He searched in vain for the glade, but was unable to find it, and almost forgot to find nuts and berries to appease his captors. Frustrated and unhappy he returned to camp. And so it went for several weeks, each time he went into the woods he looked for the glade, moving further and further from the camp each time. Running for hours to cover more ground, but to no avail.

One such day that he’d run as fast and far as he could until almost noon, Tammet found himself in a deep and dark thicket of the forest, large and old oak trees cast deep shadows in this part of the woods. He’d stopped to take a rest and gaze about the woods. Out of the corner of his eye, he thought he saw a shape duck behind a tree. Had his eyes played tricks on him he wondered, staring at the tree where he thought he had seen the motion. Building up his nerve, armed with only a walking stick, he slowly approached the tree, and circled it, but alas, there was nothing there. Scanning the forest around him, he thought he saw the motion again, a figure ducking behind a tree. Was it a female figure, he thought. He moved cautiously forward, deeper into the darker shaded area, this time when he cautiously circled the tree where he was certain his quarry was hiding, he heard a high feminine laugh from behind him. He spun about. “Who’s there?” he challenged, scanning the large trees without seeing anything. Another giggle came from his right. Slowly walking in that direction, he called out again. “Where are you?”
    Tammet passed by another old oak tree when something caught his attention to his left. A branch stuck out from the trunk of a tree in the near distance, much too low to the ground to be a limb, he thought. As he looked on at the puzzling image, it slowly moved, unbent and pointed upwards, its shape, the form of a very feminine leg, it bent at the knee and disappeared behind the tree. Tammet drew in a sharp breath as his loins stirred at the suggestion of the perfectly shaped leg.
    He rushed to the tree, running around it to catch the nubile creature that he was certain he’d seen this time. But there was nothing there. The bright feminine laughter echoed throughout the woods again. Looking back towards where he had just come from, he saw a shape in the bark of a particularly large oak tree. He paused and squinted at the tree, the patterns in the bark appeared to make the most sensual and shapely form of a woman, as if she were leaning against the tree and looking at him. He moved directly toward the tree, keeping his eyes locked on the shape. The shape didn’t waiver as he drew closer, a sudden skidder in the dry leaves to his left startled him, making his heart jump. Glancing to his left he saw a squirrel scamper away, Tammet shook his head and smirked, feeling foolish for having been started by a squirrel. When his eyes returned to the tree, the bark looked completely ordinary, the pattern he’d seen seemed, nothing more than a couple of natural curves in the bark. Letting out a dejected sigh, Tammet looked about exasperated. He didn’t see any more movement or oddly sensual limbs. He leaned back against the large old oak as he ran the sights and sounds through his head, wondering if he was losing his mind.

Deep in thought, he was startled to realize he felt a presence in his mind. “What have we here?”, a syrupy sweet voice echoed in his head” he felt a pair of hands embrace him, like a lover hugging him from behind. Looking down, he saw two dark tanned feminine arms with slender fingers, one rested against his chest on his left, the other his belly from the right. Too shocked to move, Tammet lifted his arms out and looked down at the grasping hands as they caressed his chest and abdomen. He felt pressure on his back as soft flesh pressed into him from behind and a voice whispered in his ear. He didn’t recognize the words, but in his mind he heard the same beautiful voice. “Let me please you,” she said. Her hands reached up under his shirt, sliding along his smooth skin and the rippling muscles of his chest. Tammet felt his pulse begin to race and his shaft begin to engorge.
    “You want this devil man” she whispered sweetly in his ear and mind, as her right hand dipped into the front of his pantaloons. Her slim smooth fingers glided past his navel and along his sensitive lower abdomen, shivers ran through his body as her hand slid down along the right side of his cock and thigh. “No man can resist me,” she continued. The hand holding his chest held him firmly into her soft large breasts, which he could now feel distinctly pressing into the middle of his back. Her other hand gripped the base of his cock. Her fingers failing to encircle his hardening girth. She slowly slid her hand upwards, gripping the small bulb at the base of his thick shaft, before moving up to find the first dimpled ridge, her fingers catching under it, thinking she’d found the underside of his cock head, she squeezed her hand in a firm grip. “Very nice” she murmured in his thoughts, along with her sweet voice. Her hand slipped up to encircle his head, only to find another stiff ridge of his cock. “What’s this?” she seemed startled, her hand moved up again, finding the third dimpled and protruding ridge before finally finding the fourth, which, at long last, her small fist had travelled up the entire length of his meaty and hot shaft. Tammet had been motionless and speechless the entire time, the pleasure and surprise keeping him from moving. “How many ladies are going to miss this amazing branch,” she giggled into his mind and ear.
    At last Tammet’s mind reacted. “None, my beautiful spirit of the woods”, he responded to the voice in his head, while speaking out loud as well.
    The dryad’s sultry laughter was maddening and alluring. “You can’t lie to a fey spirit” she giggled. “How many virgins have been skewered on this spear? How many fair maidens have been enraptured and pillaged by this meaty weapon?”
    “I fear that I have not done any such thing,” responded Tammet. “I would never skewer or pillage any woman.”
    “Can it be,” the dryad’s voice sounded puzzled, “do you speak the truth? You are unspoiled and true of virtue?”
    “Alas fair fey creature, but I have known only the touch of fairies and have not wetted my manhood in a woman.” Tammet’s admission felt guilty rather than noble. “I wish the power to protect those who cannot protect themselves and shed the evil that stalks the lands and pillages the innocent.”
    “Dare this be truth you speak?” her voice sounded bewildered as her hand gently stroked down the full length of his cock, she could only wrap her hand around half its girth as her fingers slid over each of the four dimpled ridges before resting around the slightly thicker bulb. “If you speak truth, I will help thee, if you lie, I will claim you for eternity,” the dryad offered.
    “And how will you know, how do I know that I can trust you? I have heard that fey creatures live to trick mortals and drain their lives” Tammet asked
    “All true, we do trick mortals and drink their life energy, but we aren’t all evil, and our word is our bond.” Her hand continued to gently tug at his cock causing precum to ooze from the tip. “If you give me but a small taste of your spirit, I will know if you speak the truth. If you are worthy of her grace, I will help you.”
    “Who’s grace?” Tammet asked
    “The princess of all dryads, the first nymph, Verenestra. She has the power to grant you favor and I will teach you how to summon her and beg her for assistance if everything you say is true. If not, you will pass the rest of your days serving me, and servicing me with this magnificent cock.” she tittered, squeezing his shaft for affect.
    “You have my word, I speak the truth, I wish to ask of Verenestra for the power to save the innocent from the hands of the brutes” responded Tammet.
    “Very well” giggled the dryad, “all will become clear very quickly”. The dryad’s hands fumbled at his waist, untying the front of his pantaloons and letting them drop to his feet.

The dryad stepped out from behind Tammet, he saw her clearly for the first time. Her feminine shape was on full display. Her brown skin the color of dark oak, her hair was like fine strands of bark and wood fibers, brown and gray, but tinged at the ends with tiny green leaves. Her ears were pointed, her face beautiful and youthful. Her breasts were ripe and full, topped with nipples the shape of acorns. Her legs were indeed the one he’d seen projecting from the tree trunk earlier. Her waist narrow and hips flared. Her smooth mound formed a gentle pad between her thighs, a slit visible as well as a nub peeking between her smooth folds. The dryad was beautiful, if Tammet hadn’t spent so many years around his own mother and many other beautiful women, he’d likely have been smitten on the spot.

She stood in front of him, as his cock twitched unconsciously. She seemed to be waiting for something. Finally she gestured impatiently, “Will you bear yourself to me?”

“Oh”, Tammet realized how foolish he must have seemed, and stepped out of the breeches pooled around his calves and pulled his shirt off his head, tossing both off several feet away.

The dryad smiled at him and pressed a hand to his chest, pushing his back against the rough bark of the tree. Slowly she lowered herself in front of the horned half human and gazed at the most unique cock she’d ever seen. “I hope you’re lying to me” she moaned in his mind, taking in his impressive size and the ridges that adorned his cock. “I think I could be content with this cock for a very long time” she giggled. She reached out and grasped him midshaft with her right hand while placing her other hand at his hip. A long string of clear precum drooled from the slit at the end of his cock, stringing down to the forest floor. The Dryad’s mouth watered at the sight.

Succubi are devils known for sucking a man’s soul dry through his cock, visiting their targets each night until he’s a withered drained husk of a man, taking days to weeks to take a man from the prime of his life to a withered bag of skin, completely bereft of its soul to die with barely a final whimper. Dryad’s and other fey creatures required the spirit of life to course through them and supped on the energy and vitality of mortals, however, they didn’t drain a man’s soul like a succubi, their targets simply lost the will to leave their fey enchantress once they’d fallen under her spell and experienced the pleasures that they offered. Such enslaved mortals often lived very long lives, serving their mistress or master, but remaining lost to their families and loved ones, such was the pull of desire they fey held over them. The occasional mortal had been known to fall victim to an orgy of nymphs and satyrs, where days of non-stop wine, dancing and lust took a toll their mortal bodies could not withstand. But the fey creatures could not be blamed directly for such deaths and more often than not a mortal lucky enough to experience a fey orgy lived a long life with memories of a very rare and cherished event. Regardless of the fey’s lack of malice, most mortals considered them dangerous, and to be avoided if possible.

Having been warned of the dangers of the fey, Tammet was of two minds as the beautiful woodland creature knelt before him, his cock in her hand and her lips approaching his engorged member. He reached out to stop her, but too late, her lips kissed the tip of his cock in a gentle caress, her tongue slid over his slit, tasting his syrupy discharge. Tammet’s hand ended up on the top of her head, his mouth falling open in a groan at the fey woman’s kiss. His resistance sapped, the dryad hummed in approval at his flavor. Her lips pressed forward stretching outward as they languidly slurped down his flared head, slowly widening to caress the bumps that crowned his ridge, then plopping closed, encasing his entire cock head in her warm and luscious mouth. His hand kept her head from taking him deeper.

She stopped there, her tongue pressing against the underside of his cock rubbing at the sensitive frenulum and curling up to lash at this spongy cock head. She sucked her cheeks in to tightly encase his large glans and draw his clear syrupy precum into her mouth. As she sucked, she felt his fluids igniting her spirit. Her eyelids began to droop as a warm glow infused her body. These moments, where she was attached to a mortal were so precious to her, where she could drink their zest and energy, they made her feel more alive than ever. A burst of pleasures to contrast her long slow life of living at one with the trees and nature. Her mouth felt so full, her tongue could feel every bump and ridge and texture. She circled his head, feeling the evenly spaced bumps that adorned the corona. She became one with the pleasure’s she generated in the mortal she encased with her mouth, for Fey fed off the pleasures they induced, for every pleasure they gave, they also received, such was the curse and blessing of the fey. Just as Tammet felt that his cock was his entire existence at this moment, so too did the Dryad feel that sucking, holding and ingesting the cock and its life bringing fluids, were her entire existence. No greater a symbiotic relationship existed in nature than this. She tasted Tammet’s life in his manhood and the sap which drooled from his magnificent staff. The more she drank of him, the more she learned of his soul, his being, his history.

The dryad’s fist gripped and stroked Tammet’s oddly shaped staff, the ridges adorning his shaft were like nothing she’d experienced before, and the bulb at the base was reminiscent of a werewolf lover she’d spent the better part of a century with. Her last mortal had been one of the brutes that had recently invaded these lands. He’d been with a group hunting beasts when she’d lured him away from his fellows. His cock had a broad flared head, but the shaft was smooth like almost all creatures she’d had the pleasure of mating with. When she’d taken him in, she’d learned how dark and polluted his soul was, he was easily enchanted by her, though he was entirely distasteful to her. His bitterness flavored his essence and she quickly sent him to drive his brethren from her grove. He gave his life in protecting her grove, perhaps the only good deed in his otherwise violent and brutal life. Unlike that brute, the taste she experienced from this devil man before her, was pure heaven.

Her long broad tongue slid out of her mouth and down his shaft, all the way to her fist and back, luxuriating in all the ridges and contours of his fiendish tool of pleasure. The taste was exquisite, she could already tell that his soul was indeed pure. That the cock that she feasted on was innocent of mortal plunder. No woman’s pussy had been skewered violently by this ridged weapon. No girls maidenhood had suffered an indignity upon his girth. Her fist continued to grip and squeeze his shaft as she sucked and lapped harder at Tammet’s pole, savoring his essence.

Tammet was now panting,his legs slowly squatting, his muscles flexing with the effort, his head lolled forward as the Dryad sucked and squeezed and drove him to heights of pleasure he’d never before experienced. The hand he’d placed on her head to stop her, now served to help him balance as his knees parted more deeply and he felt the urge to drive his hips forward, to drive himself into soft and willing flesh. But the dryad was true to her word, now that she’d tasted him and knew that his soul was intact, that he’d spoken the truth. That he’d not yet had the pleasure of burying his magnificent shaft in the soft warm depths of a woman, mating her and giving her a piece of his soul. She could not let him take her, though she wished she could. Her inner legs were coated with her own sap as it dripped profusely from the meeting of her firm limbs, her smooth femine crease was engorged and glossy from the juices running out of her depths, like a sugar maple’s sap in spring. Her acorn shaped clit bursting through her plump folds like the first flowers of spring bursting through soil. She ached for his touch just as a fresh bloom ached for the warm rays of the sun. She resisted his flexing hips, wishing she could let him hilt her, let this magnificent cock plunder forward, pressing past the tight confines of her throat, and let him find oneness with her. Desiring to feel the bulb at the base of his cock expand within her mouth, stretching her jaw uncomfortably as he locked his massive cock inside her gullet. Wishing to feel her face trapped against his smooth belly as he streamed his life giving cum directly into her waiting belly. But she couldn’t let him. She couldn’t be the first to take a piece of his soul. Her word was her bond.

Tammet continued to pant and shudder as his hips thrust forward, yet he kept his hand on the Dryad’s head, keeping her mouth sealed over just the head of his cock, though every instinct in his body begged him to use his hand to pull her head forward and sink to his full depths within her gorging mouth. He continued to feed the fey creature his clear sap as his orgasm mounted. “You promise you will … (gasp)... oh fuck,” he groaned at the pleasure of her mouth, her fist and her unrelenting suction. “You will help me summon your fey goddess” he panted.

The dryad’s half slitted eyes opened to gaze up at him, her head nodding her words sounded in her head, even in her thoughts, they sounded desperate and panting “I will happily help you summon my goddess Verenestra”.

“Why…(grunt)..ooohhh….why would you ..(pant… hips thrusting in small jabs at the mouth clamped down over the end of his cock).. Help me summon your queen..would she not be angry with you. Oh… my goddess… your dryad has me at the end of my rope..(gasp)”

“I will be serving her by bringing you to her. I will be rewarded richly for my service to you both” she voiced in his head, and then an image appeared in Tammet’s mind. Was it a memory of the Dryad’s or her imagination, he didn’t know. A beautiful face smiling at him, or smiling at the dryad? The most enchantingly young and beautiful face he’d ever seen. Large bright green eyes smiled down at *them*, golden blonde hair was lit from behind by the glowing sun, she had perfectly pointed elfin ears. The goddess’s face was looking down at *us* pleasantly and peacefully, her hand running gently through *our* hair. Her smooth fair skin beautifully reflected the sun’s rays. We lay in a soft bed of flowers which held our bodies as though we drifted on air. Below her enchantingly pixieish face, were the goddess’ small pert breasts, perfectly shaped firm cones of fair white skin. Her breasts were peaked by soft pink mounds, like dollops of rounded pink cream. Atop her puffy pink areola, her thick pink nipples stood large, in comparison to her modest and succulent tit flesh. The tall and broad pink nipples perfectly topped her adolescent cones and spoke of a maturity that belied her youthful face. Clear honeysuckle nectar glistened in the sunlight as it trickled from her peaks like a nursing mother. Her smooth narrow belly rippled, her eyes closed and head lolled back as the goddess gasped in pleasure. *Our* mouth was firmly latched onto the perfect cleft of *our* goddess. More perfectly plump and smooth pussy lips were not to be found in all the planes of existence. *Our* tongue sucked her clit deep into our mouth and *we* drank the sweet nectar from a goddess’ cunt. A shuddering wave of pleasure washed over her beautifully innocent features. She looked upon *us* with her utterly beautiful smile. “Mira-la-soasa,” our princess whispered in the most beautiful voice I’d ever heard, “my devout pixie, I think you’re going to make your princess shudder through yet another glorious cum” she smiled. “Perhaps I will raise you to dryad, should you keep me shuddering in pleasure until the sun rises”, she giggled, her voice tinkled like bells and birds chirping. Verenestra’s fingers were interlaced within *our* hair as we felt *our* goddess’ body shake. Her eyes closed and she sang out in angelic pleasure. Like a burst of lightning, her pleasure came, coursing through *us* as a shared experience. *Our* pleasure sensors overloaded, causing us to shiver and quake in our own orgasmic bliss.
    The image in Tammet’s head was so beautiful and intensely erotic that it triggered his own orgasm. The bulbous knot swelled in the dryad’s hand to the point that she could embrace only half its circumference. He then let out an unearthly wail of pleasure that echoed through the forest, sending birds a flight and squirrels ducking into their holes. His cock geysered out a fountain of hot cum that splashed across the Dryad’s tonsils. She tried to swallow the hot essence of the man, but her own body shook in orgasmic spasms and the next blast of Tammet’s thick life giving cum forced its way up her nasal passage and out her nose. The dryad’s head jerked away from his spouting appendage as she coughed. The next blast doused her face in warm translucent icing. She clung to the obscenely large knot at the base of his cock for balance. She couldn’t see, as her eyes were now full of fiendish spunk. She sputtered and coughed as she swallowed down the surprisingly large volume of the devil man’s milk. Another pulse bathed her neck in warm fluid before she was able to attach her lips back to the life giving tool to suck and swallow the prize she so dearly wanted. Five less powerful contractions fed the dryad and she was able to complete her feast of mortal seed.
    Tammet’s legs gave out on him as the last of his contractions ended. He slumped back against the tree, slowly sliding to the ground, oblivious to the bark scraping his back. The tip of his tail twitched about, as he took in great jagged gasps of air, his heart thumping in his chest. Through half lidded eyes, Tammet gazed at the kneeling dryad, her obscenely long tongue laved her face of the half-fiend’s warm semen, she scraped and scooped the cum from her neck and bulbous breast into her hands and then slurped it up before licking her hands and fingers clean. When she’d finished cleansing herself she gave Tammet a big smile.

“You are the most delicious man I’ve ever eaten, surpassed only by my goddess’ sweet nectar. I pray Verenestra rewards me for bringing her such a prize.”