1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. justpassingthru

justpassingthru No Rest For The Wicked Banned!

How is that 50K a year job treating you lol ...

Top 16 actor salaries for 2016 alone !!!

16. BRAD PITT: $31.5 MILLION
    15. AKSHAY KUMAR: $31.5 MILLION
    14. MELISSA MCCARTHY: $33 MILLION
    13. SHAH RUKH KHAN: $33 MILLION
    12. ROBERT DOWNEY JR.: $33 MILLION
    11. VIN DIESEL: $35 MILLION
    10. JENNIFER LOPEZ: $39.5 MILLION
    9. SOFIA VERGARA: $43 MILLION
    8. BEN AFFLECK: $43 MILLION
    7. JENNIFER LAWRENCE: $46 MILLION
    6. JOHNNY DEPP: $48 MILLION
    5. TOM CRUISE: $53 MILLION
    4. MATT DAMON: $55 MILLION
    3. JACKIE CHAN: $61 MILLION
    2. DWAYNE JOHNSON: $64.5 MILLION
    1. KEVIN HART: $87.5 MILLION

2. justpassingthru

Hallie Jackson is filling in for Savanna Guthrie this morning on the Today show. Is it just me or is there something so interesting and hot about her ...

[​IMG]

3. justpassingthru

This is a cool story about Canada's sweetheart ...

[​IMG]

Genie Bouchard kept her word after the Atlanta Falcons lost the lead.

The Canadian tennis star and now swimsuit model is sitting courtside at a Brooklyn Nets game Wednesday night with a fan who asked her for a date on Twitter if the New England Patriots won the Super Bowl.

Bouchard tweeted during the Super Bowl that she knew the Falcons would win. A fan named John Goehrke responded to her by writing "if patriots win we go on a date?" and she responded "Sure."

The Falcons then blew a 25-point lead as the Patriots rallied to win in overtime and Bouchard agreed to keep her word.

In New York for ceremonies tied to the "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue, in which she appears, she met John earlier Wednesday and they sat together for the game against the Bucks, even coming on the court and throwing some souvenir balls into the stands.

[​IMG]
    They actually look like a cute couple lol. Good luck with that John ...

4. justpassingthru

I had to laugh at this one. Looks like a bromance in the offing as Ashton Kucher testifies on Capital Hill about modern day slavery and blows a kiss to Senator John McCain after McCain gave him a compliment.

5. justpassingthru

I have to give props to NBC and the Today show for raising "Service Dogs" for Vets and if you follow the show they take a puppy and train it to a point where it can become a companion to a soldier in need ... I think Charlie is the second "on air" dog but there are others behind the scenes as well. Just watched him at a BBall game interacting with the crowd and cheerleaders, smart dog lol.

6. justpassingthru

Oops. George Clooney's mom revealed the sex of the twins that Amal is having in an interview. So much for keeping things private ...

Just in case you are curious it is
    a male and a female

7. justpassingthru

Further to that Genie Bouchard post above, she has said that there will be a second date. Holy fuck, all that from a twitter post lol.

• Like Like x 1
    1. freethinker
      The Atlanta Zoo reportedly paid off a Superbowl bet with a NE zoo (Providence, I think)...The bet? The loser had to name an animal in their zoo after a member of the winning team. So they named a cockroach after Tom Brady.

freethinker, Feb 17, 2017
  8. justpassingthru

The Lego Batman film is hilarious ... it is kicking the shit out of other films at the box office.

Rotten Tomato's gave it a 91%

9. justpassingthru

So the first of nine sold out Garth Brooks concerts goes tonight in Edmonton at Rogers Place. Not one in nine different places, they are all in Edmonton due to demand and people are coming from the west coast all of Alberta and Saskatchewan as well as south of the border to see this guy and his wife Tricia Yearwood.

I know this because I have to go to one on Sunday. It was a condition of me getting my Guns n Roses tickets LOL. That one is at Commonwealth Stadium and is expected to have well over 50,000 people at the outdoor concert in August.

1. freethinker
      Today's the day...not too late to somehow critically injure yourself to get out of it...or fake an illness, like maybe ebola...just smear ketchup around all your body's orifices like you're bleeding out from everywhere...

freethinker, Feb 19, 2017
    2. justpassingthru
      There are two shows today so I made sure that we got tickets to the early one that can't run long or it will fuck up the second shows start. Means I don't have to prolong the agony if he decides to do encores lol.

justpassingthru, Feb 19, 2017
    3. freethinker
      Smart move, LOL...

freethinker, Feb 19, 2017
      justpassingthru likes this.
  10. freethinker

freethinker Pervy Bear

There's still time to catch a cold. Or wreck your bike.

Brrrrriiiiiinnnnnnggggggggg!

Bunny's Sweetie: Hello?

RCMP: Ma'am, this is Sergeant Dudley Doright of the Royal Canuckian Mounted Police...We're calling to inform you Bunny Boy was critically injured in a head-on crash with a semi on his motorcycle...

Bunny's Sweetie: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You tell him he's not getting out of going to see Garth Brooks with me that easy!

• Like Like x 1
    1. View previous comments...
    2. justpassingthru
      The things we do for love and pussy huh lol.

justpassingthru, Feb 18, 2017
    3. freethinker
      Yeah, but Garth Brooks? I mean, really? That's...that's...desperation, man...

freethinker, Feb 18, 2017
    4. justpassingthru
      I went to a Willy Nelson concert one time because I was promised pussy if I did lol.

After about a half hour I was ready to jump head first from our box seats and if I survived, go home and rub one out instead LOL.

I elected to stick around and did get that pussy in the end.

5. freethinker
      Cousin Willie? Now, I'd go to that in a heartbeat, wouldn't even hafta promise me no pussy for that...Though it'd be difficult if I had to fuck, say, Sarah Palin to go...I'd have to swallow my pride and throw a flag over her face and fuck her for Old Glory...and hope nobody that knew me saw us.

6. justpassingthru
      I would bang her til I broke her and then do the same to Bristol, her daughter.

11. justpassingthru

Lisa Marie Presley has had her two kids taken away from her from the California Child Protection Service. It is related to her ex having taken inapproprite underage pictures in the past that were found on his computer.

For obvious reasons I can't expand.

1. freethinker
      Wait...wasn't there something between her and Michael Jackson at one time?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

2. justpassingthru
      Yup and that was at the height of the Neverland scandal.

3. justpassingthru
      Yup and that was at the height of the Neverland scandal.

12. justpassingthru

There is a new film out that was a hit at TIFF that is called "Below Her Mouth" with an interesting storyline ...
    But the more interesting part is that this film bucks the trend and was written by a woman, directed by a woman, filmed by a woman and the entire crew is female as is most of the cast and out of the fifteen main characters only three are men.

Personally I find it an "artsy fartsy piece" but is worth a watch.

13. justpassingthru

This isn't really entertainment but may prove to be entertaining. I registered for a 5K for April and my goal is to be able to jog it even though running is still a ways off in my rehab. One way or another I will cross the finish line though.

All of the proceeds will go to charity and I managed to talk a couple Edmonton Oilers and Calgary Flames into joining us for the run. A couple Calgary Stampeders football players will also join in.

14. justpassingthru

Hugh Jackman Says He's 'Fine' After Latest Skin Cancer Bout
    BERLIN (AP) — Hugh Jackman arrived at the premiere of "Logan" with a small bandage on his nose after taking to Twitter to announce he had been treated for skin cancer once again.

But Jackman insisted he's OK.

"It is fine, it is all done, all fixed, all out. Thank you for asking," he said at the Friday night debut of the film at the Berlin Film Festival.

Jackman revealed Monday that he had another basal cell carcinoma on his nose, and tweeted out a picture of his bandaged nose, and urged people to wear sunscreen.

But his focus on Friday was the "Logan" premiere. It's the third installment of the "Wolverine" spinoff series, and it may be the most ambitious. It's competing at the Berlin Film Festival, which was a goal for Jackman when he signed on to do it.

"I didn't want it to be seen as a comic book movie, I wanted it to be seen as a film on its own," he said.

The movie is set in a dystopian future and sees Wolverine caring for an aged Charles Xavier (Patrick Stewart).

Stewart said he didn't need any convincing to get on board.

"I had no doubts whatsoever. When I began to understand some of the content of this film, I was all for it. The film is unusual, very different and I think remarkable," he said.

Jackman has said that this movie is the end of the road for him and Wolverine. So what does he remember of his last day playing the mutant?

"The last day was an action day and I was sore and hurt and it was great," he laughed.

15. justpassingthru

Texas judge allows lawsuit against Selena widower to proceed
    A Texas judge says a lawsuit against the widower of slain Tejano star Selena can proceed as her father seeks to block a TV series about her.

Selena's father, Abraham Quintanilla, opposes the show. It's based on what he calls an unauthorized book, To Selena With Love, by Selena's husband, Chris Perez.

Lawyers for Perez wanted the lawsuit dismissed based on free speech grounds. They had no immediate comment on Friday's ruling.

Quintanilla is suing Perez and two companies planning to adapt the widower's memoir into a series. The lawsuit says that after Selena's 1995 slaying, Perez signed a deal that gave all rights to Selena's likeness and name to her estate.

Selena Quintanilla-Perez was shot by her fan club president, now serving life in prison.

16. justpassingthru

Ok I am going to say this one time and never bring it up again lol.

The Garth Brooks concert yesterday was pretty fucking good and the 20,000 in attendance had a screaming good time as well. People dancing and singing in the audience was cool and chicks in tight blue jeans and cowboy boots, wow, my sweety included of course. The stage show was well done and the sound was spot on, well done all.

Oh ya, I got laid big time because I was such a good bf to go to a show that I wouldn't normally along with my baby.

I really enjoyed it, would I buy his albums, no but my sweety already has all of them so I'm fucked in that regard LOL. :rolleyes:;):p

Screenshot_63.jpg

I missed curling for this so that has to say something LOL. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

1. freethinker
      *Shakes head...*

You gave up curling for Garth Brooks?

For...

Garth...

Brooks.

freethinker, Feb 20, 2017
    2. justpassingthru
      They replay the games in the night edition of TSN so I still got to see it lol.

Plus I got laid, win win.

justpassingthru, Feb 20, 2017
  17. justpassingthru

Taken premiers tonight and has a great storyline and also has Jennifer Beals ... I got to watch the pilot early and made up my mind that this one is a good one.

18. justpassingthru

Anyone notice that the Oscars were on tv last night lol ...

That was quite the "Oops" moment.

19. justpassingthru

Sister Sledge singer Joni dies at 60
    Joni Sledge, the singer best-known for the disco anthem We Are Family, has died aged 60.

Sledge, who formed Sister Sledge with her three siblings in 1971, was found unresponsive by a friend at her home in Phoenix, Arizona, her publicist said.

She had not been ill and the cause of death is unknown.

Sledge, who is survived by her adult son, last performed with the band in October.

Her death was announced on social media on Saturday - a week before the group were due to perform in Los Angeles.

20. justpassingthru

Some might question this post here but it is just more Trump comedy lol.

Preet Bharara, high-profile US prosecutor, says he was fired
    A New York federal prosecutor who refused to resign when he and 45 other prosecutors were asked to by the Trump administration says he has been sacked.

"I did not resign. Moments ago I was fired," said Preet Bharara on Twitter.

Mr Bharara was first asked to remain in his post by President Donald Trump, when they met after the election.

But on Friday he was included in a list of prosecutors appointed by former President Barack Obama who were asked by the Justice Department to step down.