1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. freethinker

freethinker Pervy Bear

This thread has been up in the Games section for a while now, but it seems I am the only person interested in starting and continuing a story line. I am reposting the story line here, as this section seems more suited to it. Comments welcome.

The original premise:

I will post the story in sections, from the beginning....

2. freethinker

freethinker Pervy Bear

I get several nice shots of you masturbating in the stall, full face, nice shots of your pussy as you finger yourself furiously, a great shot of your face as you cum, from under the stall wall and over the top...all without you suspecting a thing. Once you step out of the stall, I am standing there waiting for you, with my fly unzipped and my cock in one hand, showing you the phone and the video I took with the other. You recognize me as one of the techies, one of the techno savvy students you and you stuck up girlfriends and their jock boyfriends look down upon. I explain that you can either kiss my cock, right here and now, or watch the video on youtube within an hour. You hesitate, your mind racing, then make a deal - if you kiss my cock, I give you the phone. I agree.

You get down on your knees and I tell you you don't have to suck it, just make sure you wrap your lips around it real good - I want to see a ring of your lipstick around the base of it. You slowly take my cock into your mouth, hesitating, unsure how much of it you can really take. You take as much as you can, until you feel you are about to gag, and start to back off it, but suddnely you feel one of my hands on the back of your head as I force your head forward, and my cock deeper into your mouth. you do actually begin to gag, and look up at me, pleading, and see I am getting it all on video. Your eyes are bulging out and you can barely breathe when I release your head and allow you to spit my cock out. You are gagging and sputtering, then finally catch your breath and stand, demanding the phone.

True to my word, I give it to you, telling you you can keep the videos as a momento of the good times we had. You laugh, pleased that you have the evidence and it can't be used against you now, and you stalk out of the restroom.

Later that night, as you are chatting with your boyfriend online, telling him all the nasty things you will do for him - only you know you have no intention of doing them - you receive an email from me, with a video attachment. Suddenly horrified, you look at the attachment and see the video of yourself masturbating in the stall, followed by the video of you with my cock in your mouth. Unknown to you, I had emailed all the video from the phone to my home computer before I gave you the phone. The instructions in the email are to meet me in my car outside, now. you look, and see me sitting in my car at the curb, waiting for you.

You know I have copies of all the video, and how embarrassed you would be if any of it ever got out. Your boyfriend is left hanging as you get dressed and slip out of the house to meet me.

I drive to a local motel and tell you I want more from you, or the video goes on the school website. You are resigned to your fate, but when we get to the hotel, you make me leave my camera phone in the car - at least I won't be getting any more videos. In the room, I have you strip naked and parade in front of me, forcing you to let me play with your tits and finger your pussy. Then I take my pants and shoes off and lay back on the bed, and tell you I want you to suck my cock. You beg me not to make you, you've never really sucked a cock before, never even had one in your mouth until that afternoon...Your begging falls on deaf ears, and i hold my cock up to you as you get into the bed and lower your face to it.

I talk you through giving me a blowjob, watching, pleased, as your head bobs up and down on my cock. I finally begin to cum, with no warning to you, and as you try to back off, my hands clasp the back of your head and force your mouth down on my cock. My cum fills your mouth, your throat, and seeps from your lips and down onto my balls, as I pump my cock in and out of your mouth while I cum. Afterwards, I make you lick me clean, lick all the cum from my cock and balls, then let me kiss you and taste my cum on your lips as I finger your pussy.

Finally I am finished with you, and you disappear into the bathroom to clean up and try to rinse the taste from your mouth. While you are in there, I get dressed, and gather up the several miniature cameras I had placed around the room. I have video of the entire session, from several different angles, and I intend to use it. I put the miniature cameras in my car, and retrieve my laptop computer.

You come out of the bathroom and begin to get dressed as I open up the laptop, and I tell you not to bother. Why not? you sneer, your clothes in your hands, and I show you the most recent video, four angles at once, as you suck my cock and take my cum in your mouth, and clean me off afterwards. I have some friends waiting in the next room, I tell you, and they all want the same treatment. Why, you ask, saying you don't trust me not to videotape that as well, and I promise you I have already removed all the cameras from this room, and besides, they are going to be in another room. you feel a bit queasy about the whole thing, but you agree, providing I don't use any of the video I have against you any more. I promise, and make you walk nude to the room nest door, where my friends await.

The five of them line up, their pants off, their cocks awaiting your lips. You suck them all off, each one at a time, and when you think you have finished the last one, you see me standing before you with my cock in your face, ready for a second turn. You sigh, and give me another blowjob; you recent practice has improved the quality. Finally, cum all over your face and dripping down your chin onto your tits, you are allowed to clean up and get dressed. The guys all give you a rousing send off as I lead you out of the room to take you home.

In my laptop bag, I have all the miniature cameras and wireless transceivers from both rooms, and all the video of both sessions on my laptop. True to my word, I won't need the video from the girl's room or the first hotel room to blackmail you anymore; the video from the second room, of you sucking six cocks in a row, will be more than I need. You really are a silly girl, and I intend to make you my slave.

• Like Like x 1
  3. freethinker

freethinker Pervy Bear

I would have you dress like a slut, in a tight top and short skirt with no bra or panties, then drive you to the local adult video and toy store, or perhaps a topless bar, whatever I might find that was suitable. There I would sit in the car and wait as you went inside and hit on perfect strangers, flashing your tits and pussy at them, then watch as you brought them outside to give them $2 blowjobs in their cars in the parking lot, going back in for more as you finish each one, until I tell you to stop. And of course I'd be catching it on video, for my private pleasure, and to use against you later as I plot more adventures for you.

Of course, later, at my place, I would make sure your pussy was well used as well. Kiss your virginity goodbye.

4. freethinker

freethinker Pervy Bear

Your next assignment is similar to the first - I have found a nudie bar out by the truckstop, right next door in fact. There is an alley behind the bar, running up to a wooden fence at the end, with a stack of wooden pallets and a dumpster partially blocking the view from the open end, though there is room between those and the fence for our purposes. I've drilled a hole through the fence and installed a remote spy cam, facing the open space in the alley behind the dumpster and pallets. Your assignment this time is to again dress in a short skirt and tight top, with no bra and panties, and pick up horny customers in the nudie bar. You are to take the to the alley and let each of them fuck you from behind, doggie style, in your pussy or ass, whichever they choose, for nothing. I will be watching the remote cam from my car nearby, and recording everything; you are to be there from full dark until the bar closes near dawn, allowing as many men to fuck you as possible. I give you a sack of condoms and shove you out of the car toward the door.

5. freethinker

freethinker Pervy Bear

Well, since you're a stuck up cheerleader, I am guessing you are probably white, middle class, conservative upbringing, so as I review the video I have collected of all the men you brought out from both places, I notice one startling fact: none of them are black. While you were supposed to be asking out random men, I see that you have only invited white men to partake of your pleasures. That just won't do.

I rent a hotel room, and prepare it with mini cams so the room is covered from all angles, and drop you off there with a bag of condoms. It doesn't matter what you are wearing this time, you are to be stripped naked when I return, waiting for your first fuck of the night.

I return with two burly, older black men, and let them into the room. I tell them they have one hour to take their pleasure with you anyway they want, when I will come back with two more. The two men look at each other, shrug their shoulders, and start shucking their clothes. I leave to find your next two partners.

This continues for over 16 hours, until almost checkout time the next day. I bring you two new partners every hour - blacks, latinos, oriental, middle eastern, whatever I can find, except caucasian. I want your conservative middle class world shaken to the core, and bring dockworkers, ditch diggers, blue collar folks of all types, as well as homeless men, brought from local shelters or straight off the streets, stinking of booze and weeks of stale sweat, all of them allowed to take you any way they wish for one hour.

Finally I lead you out of the room into the sunlight, nearly noon, checkout time. you are completely nude, not even carrying your clothes to hide behind, and I parade you past the pool and through the parking lot to my car, giving several tourists a good look at your cum spattered body and soaking pussy, your hair matted with cum, your ass still gaping a bit and leaking cum. You have been well used, with large cocks, small ones, long ones, short ones, fat ones, thin ones...

I review the video with you sitting nude at my feet, still filthy from your night's work, and proffer my cock to you. I have you suck me as I watch you fucked hard, in every orifice, by 32 men of all nationalities and types, except white.

You are going to be a fine little slut when I finish with you. You have performed well, and I allow you the honor of swallowing my cum, before I send you off for a shower. I want to sample your pussy and ass again for myself afterwards, but for now you reek too much.

6. freethinker

freethinker Pervy Bear

The next night, at the big homecoming game, you are barely able to carry on as a cheerleader, you are so sore from the continuous fucking you had the night before. You mange to get through it, though, cheering on your boyfriend, the quarterback, the most desireable boy in school, as he leads his team to victory. You can't wait for him to meet you outside the dressing room after the game; he has promised to take you out for a special celebration if they win, and you know what that means - he is going to try again to play with your bare titties, or get you to suck his cock, or maybe even let him fuck you. You love teasing him and leading him on, and you can't wait to do just that again.

He comes out of the dressing room and tells you, sorry, he is not going to be able to make it for your date tonight. he took a couple of rough hits during the game and has a splitting headache, and wants to get some rest. You are extremely disappointed, but you love him so much and want so much to marry him the next summer, you simply accept his explanation and watch as he leaves you standing there to go home alone.

Before you can move, though, I am beside you, telling you brusquely to come with me. Knowing I can ruin you with the evidence I have, you follow meekly.

I take you to my house, where my parents are gone for the weekend. I take you downstairs to the basement and have you strip naked, then stretch out face down on a small table. It is perfect for what I have in mind - your legs are spread over one end, exposing your ass, with your pussy accessible underneath, and your head slightly overhangs the other end.

The hidden cameras are rolling the entire time, giving a clear view of your face and body as I prepare you, and as I hand you a cloth bag to use as a mask, for you to put over your head to hide your identity. There is only one hole cut in the mask, over your mouth, and it is not there to help your breathe. I warn you to stay right where you are and not to move, knowing I won't even have to tie you in place; you are so afraid I will ruin your reputation, you will do anything I tell you. I tell you I am going to bring you two guys at a time, and you are to service both of them, one orally and the other either vaginally or anally, his choice, at the same time. Once they are finished, I assure you, I will bring more.

I leave the room for a short while, then you begin to hear noises from upstairs, people arriving to take part in the fuckfest I have planned for you. Shortly afterwards, I bring the first two downstairs, and from hearing their conversation as they walk into the room, you realize they are members of the football team. You don't dare say anything or cry out and give away who you really are, not even after one of them notices the cheerleader outfit lying on a chair nearby. Then one of them shoves his cock into your mouth, telling you crudely to "Suck it, bitch", and the other steps up behind you and rams his cock into your pussy.

After they cum and leave the room, two more come in, and the scenario repeats itself. The third pair comes in, chatting back and forth, and you recognize my voice. This time I am definitely going to take part in the game; I wouldn't miss it.

I ask the guy that comes in with me if he has managed to get any pussy from his girlfriend yet, and you are shocked to hear your boyfriend say no, the fucking cunt - you - is just a tease, and won't even let him touch her bare titties. It's okay, though, he says as he rams his cock into your pussy and I shove mine into your mouth, he really does prefer that you be a virgin when he marries you. In fact, he says, he wouldn't be able to marry you if he ever thought you had had sex with another boy, any kind of sex. He wants to be your first everything - he wants to be the first boy you ever suck, the first you ever fuck, and the first - he pauses and slips his cock into your ass, and begins fucking you hard there - to fuck you in the ass. I ask if that isn't a bit hypocritical, considering he has fucked most of the other cheerleaders - I feel you sob as you are sucking my cock, knowing you had thought he was a virgin too - and he says no, it's different for a guy.

Now you know that most of your friends on the cheerleading squad have been putting out the pussy to your boyfriend behind your back, and I drive the knife home, asking which was his favorite. He names the captain of the cheerleading squad, your biggest rival, who had beaten you out for the position, the one girl you absolutely hate the most. yeah, He says, I've fucked her several times, and she really knows how to please a guy.

Your sobs are muffled by my cock, and I begin to shoot my cum into your mouth as your boyfriend fills your ass with his cum. You are crying there under your mask, unable to take all my cum in your mouth as you sob uncontrollably, and my cum smears all over your face, mingling with your tears.

And there is still the rest of the team to go...

7. freethinker

freethinker Pervy Bear

Well, after having you get your fill of cock in all your orifices for the last few days, I decide you have had enough of the stick for now, and should have a taste of the carrot. Once the football team has finished with you - many came back multiple times, and a later review of the video shows you had over 100 cocks in you during the session - I help you off the table and over to the couch nearby. You are stiff and sore from the position you have been lying in for hours, and I remove the mask from over your head. Your face is covered with cum, it is in your hair, some still sticky and moist, some already dried and crusted over. Your entire body is covered in cum, and your pussy and ass are full of it, slowly congealing and drying.

With a washcloth and a basin of water, I gently wipe the cum off your face. Your eyes are puffy and red from crying and lack of sleep, and I wipe them down with a cold cloth. Afterwards I gently massage your neck and arms and legs, helping restore the circulation to them, and once you are able to stand and walk on your own, I take you upstairs to a shower. I help you bathe, helping you to wash the cum from your body, washing yor hair, gently scrubbing your ass and your sensitive, swollen pussy. You simply stand and allow me to do so, grateful for my kindness.

After I have dried you off, I lead you to a bedroom and help you to bed. It is daylight outside, but thick curtains and blinds help darken the room as I make you comfortable in the bed, the slip in beside you. You are unsure, and suspect I am going to take my turn with your abused pussy and lips and ass; instead, I snuggle up behind you and put my arm around you, gently cradling you in my arms as you fall asleep.

You don't know it yet, but when you wake, you will completely belong to me.

8. Vijana

Vijana Porno Junky

Nice one

• Like Like x 2
    1. freethinker
      You really dug this one up - glad you liked it.

freethinker, Apr 7, 2017
      wlmaster75 likes this.