1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Tags:
  1. sakrco.net

sakrco.net Newcumer

Doing an international internship seemed like such a great way to broaden my horizon and in many ways it was. Being from a small town in the Netherlands I didn't really experience all that much and certainly not sexually.I am an average guy, fit but not buff and most would say even a bit more on the skinny side. Plus being of below average height in a country with very tall guys and girls didn't score me any points either. So why not leave home and maybe meet a nice girl in the USA, it is the land of opportunities after all. I found an scientific institution near Boston doing cutting edge research so perfectly in my line of work. After a rigorous application procedure they invited me to join them for 9 months. Got a visa for a year so to do some travelling before and after the internship and off I went for the first time traveling alone and to unfamiliar territory. First city to visit is off course New York City! Did the sightseeing tours, enjoyed it immensely and even got to kiss a pretty All American girl! Things were indeed looking up but little did I know that this would be as far uphill as i was ever going to get. I went on to Boston and as this was the major city closest to my job location I planned to spend a week here to get to know it better. Filled with a positive vibe for my success in NYC I was on a flirting spree. Even when checking in to my hostel I immediately tried to flirt with the desk girl. Some other girls did smile back at me but with her I sadly failed miserably! Note to self, when a girl laughs you away and then starts whispering to a guy who afterwards comes up to you and asks if you want another shot at her its probably a scam.

Sufficed to say I got played a fool and so I went to the club he suggested wearing what he insisted was practically mandatory there. Which was a very tight t shirt and even tighter pants. I got at the club around 11 bought a ticket and when in. I didn't immediately realize my mistake as there were very pretty girl in very slutty outfits present. Also the whole tight shirt tight pant combo was indeed the thing to wear. So I walked in and ordered a beer and started to check out the place. Quickly I started to realize that all those pretty girl were just interested in other pretty girls and all the guys in tight jeans were grinding against other guys in tight jeans! Shit they send me to a gay bar! So OK not my scene at all lets leave asap. Downed my beer, and after a quick restroom stop I'd leave. Getting to the restroom I saw the place was quickly filling up. In having to squeeze past some guys and actually getting groped a couple of times so I was blushing of embarrassment when I got there. Finally in the bathroom I ended up standing next to a huge black guy who I honestly couldn't help noticing a massive dick! Sadly he caught me looking and turned towards me looking at my cock and asked me smiling if I wanted to touch a real cock! No!! I'm sorry no thank you I stuttered. Hmm OK baby he said back grinning while wiping his cock with my shirt I can see your a straight cutie. I had never been so intimidated in my life standing there trying to finish as quickly as possible hearing guys sneering behind me. Just as I'm about done my pants get pulled down and I''m turned round ass pushed against the pissers wall and the big guy holds my head fast using just 1 hand while using the other to squeeze my balls. He said hey babe I just realized I don't like straights coming in here and looking down at us and I was gonna beat your bitch ass in your own piss! Lucky for you my friends are not convinced that you're really straight so I'm gonna test you. I'm gonna kiss you and if you kiss back like the pretty little girl that you are I'll buy you a drink, but if you don't ill crush your balls and make you drink this pisser... Here I come baby, he pushes me against the wall even harder, grabs my head with both hands and kisses me. I had never been so scared in my life, I was trembling like a little bitch while he forced his tongue in my mouth and I try to give him my best kiss ever. Finally he steps back and tells me I'm a sweet little kisser and lets me pull my pants back up. Come baby lets get you that drink he said, wrapping his arm around me and dragging me out of the restroom. At the bar he ordered me a double shot of something called a straightboy turner. Don't be a bitch again and drink with me baby you'll love it! So I did the shots and begged him if I could leave please. No babe, I love it when sexy white boys beg but I need you to meet my friends first. He steered me across the dance floor while all the while having his hand down the back of my pants and touching my asshole, then stroking my face and mouth. I started to feel warm and dizzy. What the hell was in those shots?? Like he could read my mind he pulled me close and asked if my little dick was hard yet and if I was feeling especially horny? I was to embarrassed to say anything but could feel and see that I was exactly that! My cock had never been harder and every touch felt amazing! Hmm you're responding well babe even faster than I expected. Maybe I shouldn't have given you 2 shots. By the time we got to his friends I was practically trembling with desire. What a cutie! One of them said while slapping my ass. Why don't you two make out and I'll take some pics. Good idea my tormentor said and pulled me in his embrace. He smiled and whispered, already you can barely stop yourself baby, mmm those drugs will make you the dirtiest little slut here! When he kissed me this time all my inhibition were simply gone I melted against him and every one of his touches made electricity shoot straight through my cock. I didn't even feel my will melt away as all I could think about was how strong he felt and how much I wanted to be his. We danced, kissed more and I got impossibly horny. The other guy was happily taking pics and video of me grinding my ass against everyone, making out with the whole group. I even shouted in the camera that I needed my white virgin pussy and mouth used by big black cocks. I really don't remember what I did with whom and when I finally started to come to my senses we had left the club and were in a car with my owner as he claims himself to be and 3 other guys.

Slowly waking up I hear someone say "I think he's snapping out of it". And another voice replying with "Hmm OK great where almost there and i wouldn't want him to miss his first time". We stopped at a abandoned looking house in the middle of an industrial area. I got dragged out of the car still feeling horny but now mixed again with fear. Once in the house they dragged me up the stairs and tossed me in one of the bedrooms. My sexual desires completely gone and replaced with absolute dread I asked with a trembling voice what was happening. One of them laughed and kicked me in the balls then returned to setting the lights for what looked like a movie set. Couple of minutes later I got dragged to my feet by my hair and was told to listen and obey. When He walked in naked with his huge cock swinging a cruel smile on his face I finally completely understood what would happen to me. I would be used, raped and there was nothing I could do! I broke down crying and heard them starting to laugh and Him say yes he gets it now, good! Slut! strip for the camera, show us your weak bitch body. I took my shirt off and dropped my pants. He said what a shame it was that I was born a man as I looked so fucking weak and pathetic. He shouted in my face that I really needed to be turned into the girly slut that I already was on the inside. He grabbed my hair and kneed me in my balls, I was now crying from fear and agony. He held me up for a moment then let me drop down in front of him. Quietly he ordered me to pull myself up to kiss and lick him huge dick. He told me to make it wet and hard and it quickly grew so much bigger still when he got fully erect. He turned me around and told his friends to come closer and zoom in on my face and virgin ass. He spread my asshole with one hand and I felt the tip of his cock against it when he whispered don't hold back sweetie it only makes me hornier when you scream and cry. I tried to delay him by clenching my ass but he simply crushed my balls with his hand and forced through. Me moaning no and him hissing yes he started to seriously fucking me. Harder and faster he pushed and deeper inside me he went. He raped me laughing, his big black cock now sliding more easily in and out my abused ass. My mind stated to go as well, I still couldn't believe this could happen to me but I was starting to accept it. Just when I was close to breaking completely he pulled out, for a second I hoped but then he flipped me on my back. I want to see your eyes when you break baby he said smiling. I din't think he could hurt me more but he managed by slamming his huge dick all the way in. When he finally came inside me I accepted it all I was his little gay slut...

• Like Like x 3