1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. CountryTILDeath

CountryTILDeath Newcumer

I walked into the room only to see her bent over looking for something in the bottom drawer. Her thin leggings shaping every curve and line on her ass and pussy. She wasnt wearing any underwear or at least I couldn't see them if the was. My pants immediately became tight while my thick member engorged in lust. I closed and locked the door behind me as quietly as I could as to not bring attention to me presence. she bent a bit further down and I saw her ass spread open as if it was inviting me to pound it into next week. I slowly approached her unbuttoning and un zipping as i moved. I got right up behind her and could feel the heat on my now leaking cock. Before she knew what hit her, I swiftly picked her up and threw her on the bed face down in a pillow. I held her there as she struggled to get free while I quickly pulled her leggings down and wrapped them around her ankles like a rope to keep her from getting away. She was breathing hard and resisting but was no match for my strength. Her ass was glowing and her pussy was dripping, her body was betraying her and there was nothing she could do about it. I released my cock from it's underwear prison and sunk myself to the hilt into her hot pussy. She screamed out in pain but it was muffled by the pillow, she tried to lift her self up but I just grabbed my belt and wrapped her wrists behind her back and held her there. Was the sensation of cumming wore off I started to brutally slam into her, so hard that my balls swung up and slapped her pussy. She was breathing even harder now and actually started pushing back against my thrusts, little did she know things were about to get alot more painful.

As she was getting close to climax I suddenly pulled and rammed my well lubed cock straight up her virgin asshole with such force that it actually had an audible pop as her spincter grudgingly let me in. She screamed so loud I could hear the high pitch through the pillow, I slammed my thick dick all the way in so my ball were right up against her hot wet pussy. She was breathing so hard and crying so much that I almost felt bad for her but then again it felt to good to stop. I slowly started pulling out inch by inch letting her feel every inch on the way out. I pulled my head out just enough to make sure she wasn't bleeding to bad then slammed all the way back in again, I did this several more times to the point where she actually passed out from the pain. Once she was passed out I slowly pulled out, grabbed the water on the nightstand and splashed her with it. As soon as she came to I slammed right back in and vigorously started riding g her ass like no tomorrow she was screaming and crying for a little bit but then she started moaning and groaning slow loud it vibrated the bed. My climax was coming on very soon and I knew she was close as well, so I pulled out as far as I could and slammed all the way back in spewing my hot sticky seed into her burning bowels. She in turn came so hard her pussy layered my balls with juices and her ass qlenched so hard I came three more times. I fell on to her body with enough force that she came again, and her hot asshole started milking my cock for every last drop. I rolled off of her and just laid there. She turned over and said these words I'll never forget. " If you fuck me like that every time I'm not expecting it, I'll wake you up with blowjobs for the rest of your life. I kissed her and said love you to babe

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1