1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. OregonDavid

OregonDavid Newcumer

Can anyone tell me why my quotation marks turned to question marks when I posted my story? They appeared correctly in my cut and paste, then they changed in my story when I posted it.

Curious.

Is it a font or true-type issue? I wrote it as a Word doc. I can change fonts if that will fix it.

Oregon David.

2. wantsomefun

wantsomefun Storyteller and Lover In XNXX Heaven

Don't worry about it. In the preview screen you will see that, but it won't show up on the actual site readers get to see.

Changing font does nothing but confuse the primitive software used on http://stories.xnxx.com/. Just type in your word processor's default font, because it's going to be displayed in some Ariel/Helvetica type simple font on the site.

Beware of special characters. Go through your doc and get rid of things like the accent on cafe or the umlaut on Fuhrer. Those things turn to garbage (caf&%_amp-e^&+) or some such shit.

Work with the KISS principle in mind -- Keep It Simple and Stupid.

Welcome to x.

3. snowleopard3200

snowleopard3200 Guardian of the Snow

Like WantSomeFun explains, the posted text will show up in normal font style; many new authors and users on the sight wonder the same thing when they first start out. If anything, check out the "preview post" function to see how the posts/story will look; and if you need to, once it is posted, there will be a way to edit it if needed, as long as you do not leave that particular thread right away.

Good luck with your stories.