1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. user 326

user 326 Renaissance Man Banned!

You obviously haven't been in the places you're talking about in a long time.

Lol this jackass turns one comment I make into half a page worth of posts filled with stuff that sounds like it was lifted off of a local comments section.

You asked me if I lived there when you yourself don't live anywhere near the city and say stuff that is just so beyond outdated. Like what are you even talking about? You keep moving the goalposts because none of your previous "gotcha" attempts worked.

People from the suburbs live in Kensington and parts of Southwest Philly these days, dude. Like you have no clue what you're talking about. Most of the places you listed are places that neither you nor I could probably even afford to live these days outside of small pockets. Take a stroll around some of the places you're talking about sometime and see for yourself.

2. Truthful 1

Truthful 1 coal fired windmills Banned!

Who's feeding you this bullshit the Italians in South Philly are speaking Vietnamese now lol. 9th street is like going to Saigon

3. user 326

Uhh so you're saying there aren't a shitload of suburban ass white people in that area now? Like are you kidding me? They keep getting mom and pop places shut down or buying them up in South Philly all the way down to Snyder dude.

4. Truthful 1

I lived in Philly right behind Independence Hall used to cost me 350 dollars a month the park my car. I did like living there though just couldn't afford it the chick I lived with was a diamond buyer on jewelers Row . It was a good spot we could walk to everywhere . I fucked that up taking a job in California. An she fucked her life up on Coke

1. user 326
      That's cool but that was a long time ago. Philly isn't like it used to be. Regular ass people can't afford that many places these days.

user 326, Sep 18, 2018
      Truthful 1 likes this.
  5. Truthful 1

I still have family there. By the stadiums the last Italian stronghold lol lol.

6. Truthful 1

@tallnfit I don't know how you are going to defend this one. A wheelchair is stolen from an eight year old boy in the Mayfair section ,of the city of brotherly love. Yesterday. The mother was carrying groceries in after her bringing her son into the house . When the thieves made off with his wheelchair , a specialized wheelchair . I don't know anything about Mayfair . Maybe you can enlighten me .

(This just in )ROCKY is PISSED he's calling in Mr T and the team .

7. user 326

Dude why do you keep bringing this shit up? It's not even the topic of your stupid thread.

Crimes like that unfortunately happen everywhere. Not every part of the city has gotten nicer. Same with pretty much every other city in this country.

Go rant about this stuff in a local comments section or something.

8. Truthful 1

Lol don't get upset just pointing out the beauty of the city of brotherly love

1. user 326
      Nobody is getting upset. I'm calling you out on this dumb bullshit.

user 326, Sep 18, 2018
  9. Truthful 1

I didn't think it was dumb I thought it was awful

10. Truthful 1

It was Rittenhouse square till the new mayor took over . I use to eat dinner there a lot. I lived not far from there.