1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. submissively speaking

submissively speaking Sassochist

DEE9AF5D-2889-4063-A536-8E52085C3844.png

With 70% humidity. I love the heat and sunshine, I honestly do, but I’m ready for fall now.

1. tenguy
      You think you're hot? 26°C is 78.8°F, we're at 97°F or 36.1°C right now.

tenguy, Sep 18, 2018
    2. submissively speaking
      One of the reasons I cannot understand why the deep south is as populated as it is, really. And during the pioneering/settlement days? Why on earth did those people stop there? Yeesh! Keep going, it's got to cool off at some point!

Ability to grow food year-round, I suppose, but my god, the soup y'all wander around in nearly did me in while I was there. That sauna outside wanted very much to kill me.

3. tenguy
      Everything is relative, I grew in the North, trudged to school and then later to work, through seemingly endless winters, with very short daylight hours and the resulting cabin fevers. Now I spend my winters enjoying weather that is more like your spring and fall (and many of your summer days), my summers are certainly hotter, but I can live with them, being without the risk of becoming snowbound. We do move a tad slower and wear a lot less clothing, however.

tenguy, Sep 19, 2018
  2. conroe4

conroe4 Lake Lover In XNXX Heaven

94 and sunny. pool is 84 and inviting.

3. user 326

user 326 Renaissance Man Banned!

Absolutely beautiful.

4. conroe4

Thunder storms all around. I'm staying inside today, and time for a nap. Good napping weather.

5. tenguy

tenguy Reasoned voice of XNXX

This morning was flat out beautiful, had to drive 58 miles roundtrip through the Tennessee hills, it was 72-76°F with low humidity, windows down, sunroof open and Bing singing road music on the radio. Kinda warm right now but still under 90.

(Reason for said trip? I dropped my fucking cordless circular saw in the river.)

6. Truthful 1

Truthful 1 coal fired windmills Banned!

Yesterday was beautiful not so nice today cloudy all day

7. Truthful 1

Beautiful but i know its coming time to fly south

8. shadowfap

shadowfap Fap Happy Jester

60F

9. deegenerate

deegenerate Goddess of Desire

It's 69F here right now, and we are supposed to get rain tonight. The first of the season!

• Like Like x 1
    1. Unknown427
      Nothing like a warm damp 69....

Ok I’ll leave now

Unknown427, Oct 4, 2018
      deegenerate and sealfan like this.
  10. conroe4

Thunder storms again, and we're headed to Galveston. Gone fishing and crabbing.

11. Truthful 1

The only
    good about fall the fish start biting again lol

1. conroe4
      They taste incredible when caught fresh, but hunting season also comes with Fall.
      We're crabbing too. Easiest thing about crabbing - is catching them. Then the work begins...

conroe4, Oct 4, 2018
  12. tenguy

At least the rains stopped here, we've had seven sraight days of everything from drizzle o flatout downpours. Temp today is supposed to be 88°F and humid.

• Like Like x 1
  13. submissively speaking

submissively speaking Sassochist

It’s warm, and thunderstorming.

I’m so thankful I don’t have to leave my house to work; this is a stay-in-bed-under-the-covers kind of morning, for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Truthful 1

Another beautiful day but im in a very depressing area.
    Ill make the best of though lol.
    Life's not always a beach

15. Truthful 1

It's raining at yhis very moment so warm it seems tropical . Are we sure this is October?

16. tenguy

Warm and humid, but a farly clear sky, beautiful spread of sparkling stars.

There are some folks staying in the lodge, from Chicago, they have afucking fire going in the pit, gotta be 85 outside.

1. Truthful 1
      Lol. When your hot your hot lol. City slickers

Truthful 1, Oct 5, 2018