1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. WunHungLo

WunHungLo Amateur

Characters - Ian, myself, a divorced/no kids, cattle rancher 46 years old.

Jo, a 26 year old ‘lesbian’ real estate agent who is raising her older sisters two children since their parents were killed when they were only a few years old, Jess, now 12 years old and Abby, now thirteen years old. Samantha, a 19 year old ‘lesbian’ and Jo’s part time nanny and lover.

Part 2.

I had a restless night, reliving the visions I had glimpsed that afternoon, Jo’s tight ass cheek and the sublime beauty of Samantha…and try as I might, could not help but dwell on the divine visions of Jess and Abby’s glistening little pussies. I kept busy over the next couple of days double checking everything was ship shape for the cattle I planned to truck in the following week. Friday afternoon I realised that some of the security cameras I had installed were covering the house and decided reluctantly, since I would now have Jo and her family living there, I should take them down so as not to cause any privacy issues.

I had just finished removing them, except one on the corner of the yard facing down the driveway, when I spotted Jo’s truck in the distance towing a trailer. I was torn, manners dictated I wait and help them unload the truck but the fear of my already twitching cock embarrassing me had me wanting to bolt to the shed. Manners won, and I waited as they turned up the drive. I breathed a sigh of relief as Jess and Abby tumbled out of the truck wearing their school uniforms, still sexy as hell but at least no risk of bare pussy inflaming my cock too much! “Hi Mr. D they chorused closely followed by Jo and Samantha, “Afternoon ladies” I greeted them collectively, “I was just about to head to the shed when I saw you coming, thought you might need help unloading”. “Oh thank you so much” replied Jo, “we don’t really have too much heavy stuff, just a couple of trunks that are a bit awkward, the rest we can manage, Jess, Abby, grab a bag and go and change so you don’t mess up your school clothes” she ordered, I groaned silently on hearing that and walked to the trailer to start unloading. I lifted the girl’s bicycles out to access the first trunk and lifted it out, “where would you like this one?” I asked, “that one can go in the girls’ room” answered Jo and I headed in with it, almost dropping it as I turned into their doorway and opened my mouth to say “where would you like this” but only a gurgle came out as, it seemed, a gallon of blood surged into my cock….Jess with her back to me, bent over bare assed as she was about to step into her skirt, her plump little cunt bulging between her tight little ass cheeks….and Abby facing me, her arms up with the bottom of a sun dress covering her face as she was about to drop it down over her head…her hard titties jiggling ever so slightly as did, the hem catching on her puffy nipples as her head appeared, her eyes staring straight into mine as she gave a little shimmy causing the dress to slide over those delicious little mounds. “S..s..sorry” I stammered, “your mum asked me to bring this in, where will I place it?”. “Oh cool” replied Abby, as her face flushed, “In this corner will be good” as she gestured behind her. It was at this point I noticed her eyes drop from my face and widen as her lips parted slightly as if to speak…It was then I realised, standing there holding the bottom of the chest waist high, that she had a clear view of my thick 8 plus inches trying to bust through my jeans leg(I don’t wear briefs as I find them too constricting), I took a faltering step towards her, the movement causing my cock to throb and flex involuntarily…her eyes remained focussed below my waist as she turned sideways to let me pass…I swear her nipples grew an extra inch!! “Oh wait” she exclaimed breathlessly and took three steps towards the corner and bent over, legs apart, from the waist to pick up her school clothes from the floor…I groaned audibly as her dress rode up over her perfect ass and revealed her puffy young cunt, the outer lips bulging and divided by a glistening pink crevice.

I dumped the chest hurriedly before my restraint weakened, or came in my jeans, and fled the room, electing to go out the back door to try and will my throbbing cock to deflate before heading out for another trunk, by the time I got back Jo and Samantha had made a dent in the load. Grabbing another trunk, I headed back in to find them in the kitchen unpacking groceries, “where shall I put this one?” I asked, “the last 2 in the main bedroom please” answered Jo, “at the end of the bed will be good”. As I entered the main bedroom with the first chest I heard Jo ask Abby to fetch a few things from the back seat of the truck, I placed the chest and headed back out to get the last one, walking out the gate just as Abby stepped up onto the running board and leaned into the truck, my steps faltered then stopped some 6 feet from her as she bent forward as if reaching for something on the floor…her stance dragging her hem up and exposing that delicious cunt yet again. I immediately came to the realisation that she had obviously been masturbating just prior to being sent on this errand…each half of her tasty peach was swollen to the max and were covered in still wet girl juice, her sparse red fuzz plastered tightly to them and her inner lips, now engorged and more red than pink, wetly framed the path to heaven…or hell, I thought as I forced myself to continue walking past to collect the last trunk. I stood at the side of the trailer to kill time in the hope my raging cock might calm a little and to give Abby time to get what she was fetching and go inside. She finally exited with an armful of bits and pieces and headed for the house just as Jo came out, she had changed into what I concluded was the family uniform, a light sundress that only just covered her ass, “do you need a hand with that trunk” she asked as I sidled around the trailer pretending to look it over due to still having a ¾ chubby, “no I’m all good thanks, just looking over your trailer” I replied hoping she wasn’t going to follow me around. With relief I noticed signs of grease leaking from a hub cap, “looks like you might have a dodgy wheel bearing” I said, relieved that I added credibility to my excuse but instantly regretted it as she changed course to come around the trailer, “I had noticed that some time ago but just haven’t got around to taking it to get fixed” she said, “It doesn’t look too serious yet” I replied, “if you just buy some new bearings I’ll be happy to change them out for you”. “That would be great” she replied, “I could get used to having a man around to do odd jobs occasionally” she said with a chuckle, I thought to myself I sure would love to do a job on you more than occasionally as I turned to pick up the last trunk and took it as she grabbed the last few items out of the truck and followed me in to the bedroom, I put the trunk down and she said “ you’re welcome to have supper with us if you like” she said, It will be ready in an hour”. “Umm…er..” I stammered, “thank you for the kind offer but I have a steak defrosted for my supper, another night perhaps”….fearful of what antics the young exhibitionists might pull over supper. “Umm… perhaps later you could come up, I would like to discuss a couple of things with you” I added, deciding I needed to tell her about the antics her girls had been up to. I noted a slight look of concern on her face as she replied “sure, about 7:30 be ok?” “Sounds good, if you bring the rental papers with you we can get them sorted too” I replied. She broke into a big smile, obviously thinking I might have been having second thoughts about them renting the house, “great, see you at 7:30” she replied.

I headed up to my room at the shed, stripped off, and got under the shower and let my thoughts wander to the visions of the girl’s tight little cunts that they seemed so willing to advertise as my cock hardened and flexed involuntarily, I stroked it slowly as I imagined what they would taste like before pumping my load onto the shower wall then admonishing myself for thinking that way. I stepped out and dried myself, without thinking threw on my usual evening wear, sweatpants and a tee, before cooking my meal and eating, all the while trying to decide on the right words to tell Jo about her young nieces’ behaviour. By the time 7:30 came around I had finished eating, knocked back a couple of glasses of Jim, realised I probably shouldn’t be wearing sweats when Jo arrived so changed into a pair of Levis, I was still mulling over what words to use when she knocked on the door, “come in” I called, pouring another shot as I stood to greet her, my heart began to race as she entered dressed in a tee and pair of tight brief shorts, her nipples deliciously obvious and, while not obscenely obvious, her divine camel toe was visible. Fuck, I thought as I felt a tingle in my cock, I stepped around the table to pull a chair out for her, “would you like a drink?” I asked, “yes I would, but let’s do the paperwork first” she answered placing the documents on the table as she sat and proffered a pen, “ladies first” I responded as I sat opposite. “You really are the gentleman, your parents must be proud”, “I guess they did a reasonable job on me” I chuckled, “I do my best”. She signed the documents with a flourish, her movements enticing her firm titties to jiggle enticingly….another tingle rippled through my cock… before sliding the papers across to me. I signed them and handed her copy back, “I’ll grab you a glass” I said, standing and stepping the few paces to the cupboard to grab a glass, sat and poured her a shot and slid it across the table to her. As she took her glass I proffered mine, “Its been a pleasure doing business with you” I toasted as she clinked her glass on mine and we knocked back the drinks. “Likewise” she answered as I poured myself another and asked, “another”, “please” she responded. “So, getting settled into the house?” I asked, she chuckled, “well, its only been a few hours but we’re getting there, the girls are so excited moving out here. Umm, so you said you had something you wanted to discuss?” she added as she emptied her glass and held it out for a refill. “Yes….umm…I have some concerns I wanted to raise with you, it’s a bit sensitive and I have been wracking my brain trying to come up with the best words” I answered blushing and squirming a little in my seat. Jo looked at me a little quizzically, the hint of a smile forming on her lips, “well”, she answered, in all my dealings with you so far, I’ve you very upfront, decent and to the point….so… don’t disappoint me now”. I took a deep breath, gulped my drink, clasped my hands, and said, “firstly, I want you to know I’m not being judgemental, nor lecturing you, but I have some concerns about Jess and Abby’s....umm….behaviours when they’re around me that I feel obliged to tell you about” I stammered, “it’s a bit embarrassing for me is all”. “Oh I can tell” she replied as she reached across the table placing her hands on mine, “your face has turned a nice shade of red. Take your time, I promise I won’t take offence” she added, squeezing my hands a little, flustering me even more as she stood and dragged her chair around the table beside mine and placed a hand on mine and the other on my leg just above the knee “Well, they…umm…don’t ever seem to wear knickers and…umm…they don’t seem to care that I….umm…can see what…umm….what they have…you know” I trailed off and gulped a drink. “Oh dear” she replied softly, squeezing my hand “I think I know what you’re trying to tell me, and I can see you are very uncomfortable telling me, but could you maybe elaborate a little please?” as she reached for the bottle and topped up our glasses. “Well, umm, that first day you all came out to look at the house”….I proceeded to relate the ‘accidents’ when they came to the shed and got up into the tractor and told her I just thought it was accidental because they were excited and all but after this afternoon I don’t think it was accidental. “Oh, and what happened this afternoon?” she asked softly, “Umm…well…”, I paused momentarily distracted as I noticed Jo’s nipples were now threatening to poke holes in her tee, I described what the girls were doing when I went into their room with the trunk, “I mean….I have no doubt it was deliberate, Abby was looking me dead in the eyes as she dropped her dress and her head appeared and then she…umm…well I saw her eyes looking at me down….you know”. “She was s..staring at your crotch?” Jo almost whispered. “No doubt at all” I replied, “Oh my” gasped Jo quietly, “she really is becoming a wicked young lady!....and was there anything there to see?” she asked softly as I felt her hand move a little further along my leg….I just groaned quietly without answering….fuck, is that pussy I can smell, I thought as I gulped a mouthful of my drink as she squeezed my leg. “It was what she did when she went out to the truck to get those things that really made me decide I had to tell you” I said, “ohh…and what was that?” she asked almost in a whisper, I described how Abby was positioned in the truck as I walked out, “She had obviously been masturbating…like damn…her pussy was covered in juice and so damn swollen and…pink…no doubt she knew I could see it….you have no idea how hard it was for me not to take a few more steps and take her right there” I whispered.

“Ohh you poor thing” said Jo in a whisper, “no man deserves to be teased like that and not be allowed to get relief”, without warning she stood, swung a leg across mine and sat squarely on my lap, pulling my head down to meet her lips with mine and grind on my now rock hard cock, she moaned as I pushed her back, gripped her tee and jerked it over her head, a move she immediately copied on me before pulling us together again whimpering as she writhed her rock hard nipples against my heaving chest, my cock throbbing painfully under her tight little ass. With one arm around her petite frame, I stood lifting her and carried her to the bed, pulling her legs from around my waist I threw her onto the bed and, with one hand around her ankles, lifted her legs straight up and reached down with the other to rip her now soaked shorts up and off before reaching to remove my jeans….”noo let me” she squealed, sitting up and ripping them open and grunting breathlessly as she forced them down over my raging meat. Her petite frame shuddered and a carnal growl came from deep within her as she wrapped her lips over my throbbing, leaking cockhead like a starving calf locking on to a cow’s teat, I reached down with a hand and brushed my fingers across her bare slimy mound then pushed her off my aching cock onto her back, “nooo wait” she gasped, I froze momentarily confused…..she flipped herself over onto her knees….”fuck me like you wanted to fuck Abby” she ordered breathlessly. I knelt behind her squirming tight little ass, forced her knees apart a little further, pushed her shoulders roughly down onto the bed causing her tight little cunt to pulse a dollop of creamy cunt juice out as I gripped my rod and pushed the fat head against her slippery overheated gash and lodged my cock head at her opening, the touch eliciting a shudder and a gargling moan from her, I began to push gently, her swollen cunt began to slowly open as the vision of Abby’s wet virgin cunt seemed to flash before my eyes, I felt Jo’s cunt spasm as my flared knob popped into her steamy tight tunnel…..her whole body shuddering uncontrollably as my fat cockhead bumped her cervix causing my balls to begin twitching, she began to thrash and squeal and her orgasm exploded as the first wad of my cum was jetted into her, her body thrashed about uncontrollably. The tightness of her hot cunt and the thickness of my cock meant most of my cum was forced into her cervix, I collapsed on top of her, my weight forcing her flat on the bed and pushing my cockhead harder against her cervix opening and the last few pulses of cum were forced into it. I rolled onto my side bringing her with me and relaxed in the afterglow, “oh my god” whispered Jo, “I had no idea it could be this mind blowingly good”, “surely you have done it before?” I asked, Jo replied, “yes, once when I was 17, it was such a disappointment that I never was inclined to try it again….until tonight” she added, “I had no idea it could be this good with a man” she added as she clenched her pussy on my softening cock. “Sorry I didn’t last very long, I can’t remember ever feeling a pussy as tight as yours” “mmmm, how long before it gets hard again?” she asked thrusting her firm little ass against me, “not long if you keep that up” I answered as I squeezed her pert breast. “I think maybe you should take it easy, your pussy has just had a pretty good stretching and I think you might be a bit sore for a while” I cautioned. “Aww, you’re so sweet” she chuckled as she slowly began to thrust back against me as she added “is that big ‘ole cock worn out already?” I chuckled as I slowly pulled back until my cockhead popped out with an audible wet ‘plop’, “Why don’t we hop in the shower to clean up and we can go again if you still feel up to it” I suggested reaching down to haul her upright, as her feet hit the floor her eyes widened and she threw a hand between her unsteady legs to cup her pussy, “fuck, how much did you pump into me?” she exclaimed as my load began to ooze out of her swollen cunt, I replied “just the right amount for a tight little pussy I reckon” as I led her to the bathroom. It had a shower as well as a tub, “how about a bath?, “my legs are a little wobbly from you having your wicked way with me” she suggested, “shower first” I ordered, “then we can soak in the tub” as I turned on the taps, she stepped in and took her cupped hand away from her freshly fucked cunt and held it out, “Jeez”, she exclaimed as it slid off her hand as she got under the shower, I stepped in behind her and cupped her firm ass cheeks, marvelling at their perfection. “Oh stop it you lecherous old man” she said giggling while thrusting back against my hands, I slid my hands up her sides and around to cup her divine breasts causing her to moan softly then gently pinched her puffy nipples causing her to gasp, “ now I understand where Abby and Jess get their wicked behaviours from” I whispered in her ear as I pinched them harder, she squealed softly and my cock started to swell, sliding up between her ass cheeks, she parted her legs allowing the head to come up against her pouting cunt lips, she moaned and thrust back, “so you still want to take a bath?” I whispered in her ear, “fuck no I want that big cock in mee please” she begged. I quickly turned off the water and carried her back to bed, setting her on her feet I laid back on the bed, “your turn to fuck my hard cock sweety” I said, she straddled me on her knees as I pushed my hard cock upwards for her to mount, she shuffled forward on her knees, pure lust in her eyes, as she grasped it and lodged the fat head against her hungry swollen cunt, fearing she might just drop herself on it and be hurt I cupped her ass cheeks as she dropped herself suddenly taking me by surprise and impaling herself 7 inches before I managed to stop her plunge, a blood curdling scream from her lips as the pain of the sudden invasion into her tender inflamed fuck hole hit her. I eased her forward onto my chest as her tight cunt jerked around my cock, “oh baby, you gotta take it easy until we get that tight little cunt broken in properly. Her spasming cunt made my cock flex and twitch in time and finally her juices began flowing copiously allowing her to begin fucking herself short slow strokes, I reached down between us and caressed her fat taut lips then began to gently rub her fat exposed clit which felt as hard as my cock. Other than that, I lay still and let her fuck herself, she began to fuck in longer strokes, making unintelligible sounds and groaning loudly as my cockhead bumped her cervix, her body shuddering at each contact. I resisted the urge to start thrusting into her as my cock began to tingle, she was making it fucking hard though, sliding her vice like cunt back and forth the full length of my meat, whimpering softly like a child as she tested the limits of her cervix on every stroke as my oozing precum, and hers, providing maximum lubrication. Her breathing began to quicken, I squeezed her tiny body tightly against me, “slow down sweety” I whispered, “let it build slowly”. While I could hold her body mostly still, her tight little cunt had a mind of its own, continuing to twitch around my cock as I held her. I managed to control her for about 5 minutes before her quivering cunt began to spasm around my cock and she began to buck and thrust uncontrollably on my meat as her orgasm took control and tip me over the edge as well. As my first wad of cum began shooting down my cock she bucked hard against my cock and squealed like a banshee as my cock head flared and flooded her spasming cunt for the second time.

We lay as we were, catching our breath, my softening cock still wedged in her well fucked pussy….she began to tell me her story….how her parents, her sister and her husband died in a car crash when she was 15, her grandparents were minding Jess and Abby that day, she and the girls lived with her grandparents until they both passed within 6 months when she was 20. Having spent most of her after school time at her grandfather’s real estate office, she was able to make a go of it after his death, the death of her grandmother soon after made thing tough as she now had to care for Jess and Abby. The then 13yo Sam lived next door and Jo paid her pocket money to care for the girls before and after school. She had her first sexual experience at 17 with a boy from school which was so underwhelming and painful, she had no inclination to repeat the experience…”until an ‘old’ cowboy had his wicked way with me,,,,twice!” she giggled, wriggling her pert little ass causing a rivulet of warn cum to escape. She and Sam became close friends over time and… “it just happened…sexually….a bit over 2 years ago”. She drew a leg up to scratch an itch causing my limp cock to fall out with a wet plop followed by another rivulet of my cum. “Ohh...damn, I feel so empty” she moaned, I gently rolled her off me and stood, reaching my hands out, “c’mon you wicked little wench, time that bath I think”, she took my hands and swung her legs over the edge of the bed groaning and grimacing…”fucking hell” she exclaimed, “what did you bust in me?”, “first cock in 9 years!!...what do you expect?” I retorted, lifting her easily and carrying her to the bathroom. Lying back in the warm bath with her on top of me, my arms around her resting against her firm breasts I thought to myself….I could easily get used to this! “Now” she said, “to the subject that you lured me here to discuss”, and sighed, “I love them with all my heart but by god it was difficult!, I don’t know why but they have always been so precocious, for whatever reason it was nigh impossible to keep clothes on them….I almost gave up in despair, threatening that they would have go to an orphanage if they didn’t keep clothes on, it did put the fear of god into them but they were so damn miserable and difficult…so I came up with a compromise…inside the house, curtains closed…no clothing required, out in the yard…shorts and tee or sundress minimum, at school….uniform plus knickers…it worked pretty well mostly, even Sam decided to adopt the code, and…well I kinda got used to it as well” she said giggling. “ So I guess you understand now why I was so keen to rent your house here….I’m not sure if the girls’ recent behaviours around you is just a case of them testing boundaries or raging hormones….Given Abby’s recent rapid ‘development’, I suspect the latter!...or both she added, sighing.

We dragged ourselves out of the bath, taking a towel I rubbed her body dry….dabbing it gently on her noticeably swollen vulva. “I’m afraid you are going to be pretty tender tomorrow” I said, “what do you mean tomorrow!!” she retorted, “I’m pretty damn sore now!, visibly wincing as she took a few tentative steps. “You could sleep here” I suggested….”Hell no…and have you cripple me even more with that..that horse cock” she retorted with a smirk. Sam start to worry if I don’t get back soon, be a darling and hand me my clothes…then you can carry me down to the house! I grabbed her tee, “arms out” I instructed and slipped it on and over her head, sneaking a kiss on a nipple before covering them and taking her shorts I knelt and guided a foot through then the other before sliding them up and care fully setting them in place, a soft groan from her as the pressure of her tight shorts pressed on here tender mound. I threw my clothes on, picked her up easily and headed down to the house, stopping at the front door and making to set her down, “don’t you dare” she hissed quietly, “carry me to bed please”, I looked at her like a startled jack rabbit….”its quiet, they’ve all gone to bed” she pointed out. I gingerly opened the door and crept inside with her and headed for the main bedroom door, it was open and a light was on causing me to falter, “keep going” she urged, We entered the door and as I turned towards the bed I almost dropped her….a bedside light was on, its soft light revealing Sam’s naked sleeping body, lying on her back, the sheet just covering her thighs, lay me on the bed please” Jo whispered. As I stopped beside the bed Jo whispered “isn’t she just gorgeous? Too afraid to speak, I nodded as I cast my eyes over her gorgeous slender form, firm cones jutting upwards quivering ever so slightly with her breathing, her legs apart revealing a prominent mons and thick darkish inner lips nestled between the firm plump outers…”you can put me down now you dirty old man” she whispered, with a cheeky smirk, I laid her gently on the bed, kissed her softly and snuck back out of the house, my cock twitching in my jeans……

To be continued….

• Winner Winner x 1
    1. Ben840
      Brilliantly written and very naughty

Ben840, Jul 25, 2024
      Fiend Budda likes this.
  2. robertmorrison73

robertmorrison73 Porno Junky

Waiting for part 3 now ...see where goes from there ....

3. BigBo$

BigBo$ Amateur

Thank you I have been waiting for you to continue this story

4. robertmorrison73

robertmorrison73 Porno Junky

Think we all want more ...