1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. jonralfio

jonralfio Sex Lover

Just wanted to share a short story that happened in my life recently.

My girlfriend, Ashley, and I are in our early 30s, and we live in a college town. Her 21 year old sister, Stephanie, was staying with us for the weekend. She was going to a frat party and she really didn't want to go alone, so she convinced my girlfriend to go with her. We have been together for 7 years so I wasn't worried about anything going on.

I went to sleep early, and I woke up around 3am when I heard Ashley and Stephanie come home, and I could hear that two guys were with them. Ashley came into the room and apologized for being so late, and told me that Stephanie wanted to hook up with a frat guy, and she was just playing wingman for her. She was going to try and get the other guy out of the house soon so Stephanie could have her fun and us two could get to sleep.

The 4 of them went outside to talk and have a few drinks. I nodded back off to sleep. I woke up again a short time later and I heard Stephanie and one of the frat guys sneaking into the house, and into the guest bedroom. It didn't take long for the bed to start squeaking, and then I heard some moaning. I always thought Stephanie was hot, so listening to her getting fucked was a huge turn-on for me. I started to jack off to the noises I was hearing.

After 10 or 15 minutes, the two of them must have gotten really caught up in the moment, because they stopped trying to be quiet. I could hear the headboard banging into the wall, and I could hear the frat guy calling Stephanie all kinds of dirty names. I finally finished before they did, and I decided to take a peek outside and make sure my girlfriend was ok with the guy she was entertaining.

When I got to the window, my heart dropped. I saw Stephanie laughing with one of the guys. That's when I realized that the slut getting fucked in the next room was actually my girlfriend. I laid back in bed, not knowing what to think. But then when I again heard her moaning in pleasure, I knew exactly what to do. I was furious and embarrassed, but I still had to give myself another tug.

After they finally finished, I heard my girlfriend walk her frat guy to the door, and she came back into bed. She apologized for taking so long getting him to leave, and told me he was a real douchebag and now she remembers why she always thought frat guys were such big pricks.