1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Dudley2185

Dudley2185 Newcumer

J. Angelyn is a freaky ass dick loving squirting machine.......Shes only 5'tall, but shes got a thick lil booty and some amazing big tits And whenever she gets horny and started fuckin, she LOVES 69ing.....sucking a big ole dick while someone eats her pussy is about her favorite and would prolly do it all day long.....she loves watching her bald pussy gettin ate out. And she loves taking Dick on her back with her legs held back so she can take a big thick long dick.......and once you get fuckin her, if you can find her gspot...then she will squirt and cum over and over again......loving every minute of it. And if shes horny enough sometimes she will lay on her side and ill lube up her ass....and she will take my cock and slowly work it in her ass, once she gets t in and really slowly fucks it....she gets use to it amd then starts to like it.........amd then i start ass fuckin her with 8\" of my cock all the way in her ass, and shes telling me not to stop and to fuck her ass good.......and she will fimger her clit and squirt none stop with every pump my cock makes in her ass as she juat keeps Cumming and Cumming...........she also really loves her pussy stretched out........she really loves either a dick in her ass and dildo in her pussy......or sometimes ill put both my 8\" cock and the 8\" dildo both in her pussy.......she says no at first until i put her hand on the and gaping her pusssy open as she helps me fuck her pussy.......i honestly believe if she hasnt, then she would definitely let a couple guys gangbang her at same time.......SHE LOVES GETTIN EATEN OUT OR FUCKED AND SUCKING AND DEEPTHROATING A COCK AT THE SAME TIME..SHE LOVES RANDOM BIG THICK OBJECTS STRETCHING HER PUSSY AND ASS OUT..........and we measured my dick amd its 8 1/4\" long and pretty thick wish she loves, but she can take me all the down to my balls and let me fuck her throat with my cock buried in her mouthAnd another thing she does lol but wont admit it, whenever were 69ing or im eating her out, she loves to spread her pussy apart for me and whomever shes doing that she will finger and rub her clit while she sticks a finger or two up her ass!!!!!......once i showed her how entertaining and fun, not to mention feel AMAZING.......AS BAD as i hate to say it, whenever we started getting high together that is whem Pandora\u0027s sex box opened....i mean weve always known what each other liked, but layin in our room together naked, fucked up, and watching huge massive cock black guys just deatroy white women...........and she would act like ahe wasnt watchin or anything, but ive known shes always wanted a massive black cock............now i honestly believe she has finally moved on and doesnt want my dick anymore.....sucks because Thats the best piece ive ever had and i miss it r thing she does lol but wont admit it, whenever were 69ing or im eating her out, she loves to spread her pussy apart for me and whomever shes doing that she will finger and rub her clit while she sticks a finger or two up her ass!!!!!......once i showed her how entertaining and fun, not to mention feel AMAZING.......AS BAD as i hate to say it, whenever we started getting high together that is whem Pandora\u0027s sex box opened....i mean weve always known what each other liked, but layin in our room together naked, fucked up, and watching huge massive cock black guys just deatroy white women...........and she would act like ahe wasnt watchin or anything, but ive known shes always wanted a massive black cock............now i honestly believe she has finally moved on and doesnt want my dick anymore.....sucks because Thats the best piece ive ever had and i miss ZX

• Like Like x 1
  2. Allyson80

Allyson80 Newcumer

Sounds familiar.