1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. john19803

john19803 Sex Lover

DADDY'S NEW WIFE - More Incest Goodies

Gina's eyes fluttered open some time later. Neither of them had moved, she noted. Her father's breathing was slow and regular, his limp cock resting on his groin pointing in her direction, which made Gina smile. Even in his sleep daddy is thinking about my pussy! The pinkish glans looked so inviting as she gazed at it. Later, when they aroused each other again, she would give her father's glans loving attention with her lips and tongue, a tribute to the immense emotional pleasure her father's cock gave he when it was buried deep inside her pussy.

Gina glanced at her left hand, the diamond engagement ring twinkling in the light as it circled her finger. The wedding ring Todd had placed on her finger after they had declared their eternal love for each other. Not just our love, Todd. We promised to cherish and honor each other as well. You dishonored me when you fucked that bitch Barbra! You broke our wedding vows first Todd. I didn't break our vows until I found that incriminating auburn pubic hair in our bed.

Gina closed her eyes and thought about their wedding day, over 7 years earlier.

I was so in love with you Todd, so in love and so devoted. I even felt like a virgin bride for you in my lovely wedding gown. And even though I wasn't a virgin that night in our hotel room, I felt like a virgin in my heart. And you loved me like a virgin bride. You made me feel like a virgin on our wedding night, and when you entered me I even wept like a virgin, I was so happy to be your wife! Do you remember that night, Todd? Do you remember the way you brushed away my tears of joy with your finger, you cock still inside my pussy after our consummation fuck? The first time you fucked me, and came inside me, as my husband.

Gina opened her eyes again. Her wedding and engagement rings were still on her finger, and her father was still sleeping beside her.

Todd, you cheating bastard, I should be laying against you, shouldn't I? It should be your limp cock that my eyes are looking at. It should be your cum I have in my belly. Your sperm swimming in my womb, searching for my egg. But you cheated on me, Todd. You cheated on me with that lying cheating bitch of a woman that daddy kicked out of his house and his life.

With her eyes still closed Gina softly smiled.

It was your fault, Todd, that you drove me into my daddy's arms, and into his bed. It's your fault that I spread my legs and offered my pussy to daddy. It's your fault that daddy has given me the most exciting sex I could have ever imagined. It's your fault, Todd, that I now know that incest is the most exciting and satisfying sex I could ever know. It's your fault, Todd, that my pussy belongs to daddy now.

It's your fault, Todd, and I will always be grateful to you for that!!

Gina opened her eyes again. Her wedding and engagement rings no longer held meaning for her, but she couldn't take them off. Not yet. She was still Todd's wife until she could prove his infidelity. And because she was his wife she would not refuse him the use of her pussy. But she would no longer be so willing to be fucked by him. Gina saw her father's eyes flutter open.

"I'm sorry, kitten, I must have dozed off" Brad smiled, turning and stretching a little.

"I dozed off too, daddy" Gina smiled giving him a soft kiss. The she giggled. "I guess your bed has lost it's second virginity now!"

"What? Oh! You mean a woman sleeping in my bed with me" Brad chuckled. "Well if you dozed off to, then technically that's correct. Although I was thinking more in terms of sleeping over night in it!"

"That will happen tonight daddy. Unless you want me to sleep in the guest room" Gina teased with a smile.

"Do you want to sleep in the guest room?" Brad teased back.

"Only if you sleep with me" Gina giggled. She gave him a soft kiss. "You just try to keep me out of your bed tonight, daddy!"

Brad laughed. "Yeah, like I really would!" Brad looked over his daughter's head at the clock. "We must have dozed for some time, it's almost 4. Want to go out for dinner?"

"Okay! Where do you want to go?" Gina bubbled.

"How about The Lobster House?" Brad said with a twinkle in his eye.

"The Lobster House! That's a really expensive place daddy, are you sure you want to go there?" Gina asked.

"Yep. To celebrate breaking in our new bed" Brad grinned.

"Our new bed?" Gina grinned, teasing.

"Well, we're the only one's who have used it, so doesn't that make it our bed?" Brad chuckled.

"I guess it does at that" Gina giggled. "I'll need to take a shower first, while you make reservations."

"I'll shower with you" Brad said. "I bought a new body wash I want to try out. You know, the kind where you pour it on your palm and wash without a wash cloth."

"And I suppose you want to try it out on me?" Gina teased with a smile.

"And vice versa" Brad grinned.

"Only if you can control yourself, daddy. Otherwise we might not get out of the shower until it's too late to go to dinner!"

"Don't worry, kitten, we'll just wash each other. If I get a hard on I'll control myself" Brad smiled.

"IF??" Gina grinned. "IF? Don't you mean 'when' you get a hard on?" Gina laughed.

"Okay, when I get a hard on I'll control myself!" Brad chortled.

"Maybe you should just wash my back and I'll wash the rest" Gina suggested with a twinkle in her eye.

"That's not the way it works, kitten. A body wash is supposed to be shared when you shower with some one" Brad countered. "My bathroom, my rules. We wash each other all over!"

"I can always use the other bathroom, you know" Gina countered with a smile. He father's bedroom has it's own full size private bathroom.

"Aw, Gina, that's no fair! I bought that body wash just so I can wash you!" Brad protested.

Gina gave him a stern look for a few moments. "Okay, but don't forget your promise!"

"I won't honey. I'd rather fuck you in our bed than in the shower anyway, you should know that" Brad replied.

"We'll see!" Gina smiled back, but she didn't pursue the argument any further.

With happy smiles and laughter father and daughter got out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

"Wait a minute kitten, I want to show you something first" Brad said, halting his daughter with a light touch. He detoured to the closet, opened it, and brought out a robe. "I bought this for you in case you didn't bring one, so you will have a robe to wear in the morning."

"I did bring one, daddy, but that is so pretty!" Gina said, moving beside her father to look at the robe. It was a royal blue mid thigh silk kimono type robe, which folded together and closed with a silk sash around the waist. Gina held it up, turning it around as she fingered the luxurious feel of the silk. She checked the label. Yep, pure silk, and in her size.

"Thank you daddy, it's just lovely!" she beamed, elevating on her toes to softly kiss his lips.

"You're welcome kitten. But.....that's it? Just a peck on the lips?" Brad said, a hurt look on his face.

"We're about to take a shower together, daddy, I don't want to encourage you any! I'll give you a proper thank you tomorrow when I'm wearing it" Gina smiled.

She hung the robe back in the closet and they continued to the shower. The body wash Brad had bought had a nice fragrance to it that the label declared it was gender neutral, so they would both smell the same. As Gina had guessed, her father did start to get a hard on when he hand washed her but he kept himself under control. When Gina returned the favor and hand washed him, Brad's cock pulsed a little more. Gina admonished him, and Brad grinned, but when she washed his groin area, his cock began to elevate again. But again Brad kept his passion and impulse under control, even though his daughter teased him by hand washing his cock and balls. They rinsed off, got out of the shower and dried each other off. Again, Brad started getting a hard on when Gina dabbed and dried his cock and balls, but kept his libido in check. In the bedroom Gina used her blow dryer to drt off the water that had splashed on her hair, and then she blow dried her pubic and pussy hair, Brad watching her with interest and a grin when Gina squatted to dry her pussy.

As Brad watched on, Gina got a clean pair of hot pink hip hugger panties from her suitcase and pulled them up her slender legs. A lacey pink bra was next, as her melon boobs and luscious nipples filled he soft cups. Brad sighed when his daughter's most interesting parts were no longer visible, but he smiled at the fun he would have later when he would help Gina reveal them again. Gina put on a white satin short sleeve blouse, then a primarily blue plaid skirt just a bit longer than mid thigh, and light blue low heeled pumps. Gina had to smile when she saw the bulge in her father's pants.

"You got a hard on watching me get dressed?" she chortled.

"Because I know what goodies are hiding under there" Brad chuckled, taking his daughter in his arms for a kiss.

"You better forget about my goodies for a while, daddy, or you might embarrass yourself at dinner!" Gina giggled.

And for this visit all my goodies are for you and you alone, daddy. I hope you are very hungry tonight!

Dinner was great, they both had an excellent lobster dinner with one glass of wine. At a point when there wasn't anyone in their immediate area Brad had raised his wine glass for a toast, Gina raising hers as well as she wondered what her father's toast was all about. With a gleam in his eye and a playful smile Brad leaned closer to his daughter and quietly said "To our new incest bed, kitten", and clinked her glass. With a big smile Gina softly replied "To our new incest bed, daddy!" and they clinked glasses again.

It was their only reference to their new erotic relationship while they were at dinner. Nor was anything else sexual discussed. And even though Brad was well aware of his daughter's sensual appearance in her short skirt he kept his hands and his cock under control. Not until they were in the car after dinner did Brad give his daughter a more than fatherly kiss on her lips, accompanied by his hand on her bare thigh just below the hem of her skirt. Gina hadn't worn pantyhose, it was a very warm evening.

"We shouldn't kiss like this daddy, someone might see us" Gina berated her father, but only half heartedly. And she put her hand over her father's where it still rested on her thigh, so warm against her bare flesh.

"I made sure no one was looking, kitten" Brad replied. "And with the sun going down it's not as bright any more." He paused a moment. "But you're right honey, I'll be more careful from now on."

Just then they noticed movement not far from them, a couple walking in their direction in the parking lot. A young couple in their early twenties, Gina thought, happy and smiling at each other. The way Todd and I had been when we were first married. They approached a car and the young man unlocked the passenger side door for his lady. Before opening the door, though, the couple clenched for a long kiss, the young man sliding his hands down to his lady's ass. The young woman obviously approved, and enjoyed, her man's intimate clenching, returning his long kiss with another long kiss. When they separated the young man opened the door for his lady, both of them smiling at each other. Gina suspected the young man had an erection in his pants. The young woman got in the car, and with a playful glance up at her lover she pulled her dress up her thighs. When the young man got in the car on his side the couple leaned toward each other for another long kiss. Gina imagined the young man putting his hand on his lady's thigh, the way her father had done. Or perhaps reaching up to fondle her boob? Whichever he did, the young woman made no objection. The car started and they drove off. Gina and Brad turned and smiled at each other.

"I kind of wish I could kiss you like that, kitten, with my hands on you ass" Brad grinned.

"I would like that too, daddy, but you know we can't" Gina smiled back.

"I know honey" Brad replied, with a somewhat rueful smile. "And I wouldn't disrespect you in public like that."

Brad pulled his hand back, started the car and drove off.

"You can grab my ass we get home daddy" Gina giggled.

"Oh, I'll grab more than just your ass kitten!" Brad chuckled.

"I hope so!" Gina grinned, putting her hand on her father's thigh. "My goodies really hope so too!"

Brad laughed, and his cock began to throb at the thought. By the time he pulled into the driveway his cock was almost completely erect thinking about Gina's goodies.

As soon as the front door was closed Gina was in her father's arms feeling his eager hands squeezing her ass as they kissed. Brad pulled his daughter's dress up to her waist and slipped his hands inside her panties, feeling the inviting coolness of her bare cheeks. He pressed his groin against her, letting her know of the hardness of his cock.

"I'm still dressed and you already have a hard on" Gina giggled.

"Anticipation, kitten. Waiting for the moment all of your goodies are available" Brad smiled.

"The goodie between my thighs is waiting for the goodie between your thighs, daddy!" Gina smiled and kissed him.

"Well what are we waiting for, let's exchange goodies!" Brad laughed.

Holding hands like the new lovers they were, they hurried upstairs to her father's bedroom. To their new incest bed and the splendor of the incest sex that awaited them. They shared quick kisses as they undressed down to shorts and panties. Gina gripped her father's bulging shorts and pulled them down, dropping to her knees as she did. When her father's throbbing cock bobbed up from its cotton prison Gina captured it between her lips and took it into her mouth. She held it at the base with her fingers, her other hand cupping his balls in her palm.

I like giving daddy a blow job on my knees, she thought as she glanced up into his eyes. It feels much more romantic than giving Todd a blow job on my knees!

"Let's get on the bed so we can do 69, kitten" Brad said after a few moments, urging his daughter to stand up. "I want to have fun too."

Gina bounded up with a smile and kissed her father a soft kiss. "You need to take my panties off first" she giggled.

Brad hooked his thumbs into the waistband and began lowering himself, pulling her panties down her legs. He burried his face in her pubic hair and shook his head, feeling her silky softness tickling his cheeks and nose as Gina stepped out of her panties. Brad gripped his daughter's ass as he slowly turned his face back and forth against her pubic hair, softly humming as he enjoyed the silky softness on his cheeks. As he enjoyed the feel of Gina's hair on his cheeks she rubbed his head and finger combed his hair. Then Brad stood up and surprised Gina by scooping her up in his arms and kissing her.

My conquering hero!, Gina thought. My knight in shining armor claiming his prize for the evening. His incest prize, on our now official incest bed!

Brad lay Gina on their bed and lay down beside her, and Gina immediately moved over her father into a 69. Gina felt her father's arms go around her waist, one hand on her ass as he kissed her pussy and clit. She took hold of her father's erect cock and captured it with her lips. As her lips glided down his hard shaft Gina felt her father nip at her clit with his lips, sending shivers of excitement through her body. Her father's cock felt so manly, so erotic in her mouth. Her father was 53, almost twice her age, but his manly 6 inch cock felt much younger. She gently grabbed his balls in her other hand, massaging them, wiggling them, giving her father even more pleasure. Then Brad slid his hands down Gina's sides to her shoulders, down her arms, to lay them palms down on the bed. Gina let go of his cock and balls, slid her hands under her father's and intertwined her fingers with his. Brad lightly squeezed her hands.

This is so romantic daddy! Holding hands as I suck your cock and you lick my pussy.

She caressed her daddy's glans with her tongue, hearing her father softly moan into her pussy every so often, his vibrating lips creating wonderful sensations. Brad explored his daughter's pussy with his eager tongue, swabbing it all over her pinkish insides from clit to love tunnel, and back. He nipped and tugged on her inner labia with his lips, then her fur lined outer labia. He dipped his tongue into her love tunnel several times, then licked a broad tongue stroke back to her clit. He gripped her swollen clit with his lips, brushing his tongue over it, her body responding with her love juices in her love tunnel. Gina's incest love tunnel, Brad smiled to himself. He could taste his daughter's readiness. Gina quivered with excitement and passion, she was ready to be coupled with the wonderful cock between her lips. She quickly untangled from their 69.

"Fuck me now, daddy, I'm ready for you!" she urged her father as she lay on the bed and spread her knees apart.

With a soft moan Brad moved between his daughter's thighs and over her body, supporting himself with his hands at her sides. Gina craned her head so that she could watch her father enter her for their incest coupling. She felt her father's glans at her opening, then felt his cock slide deep into her love tunnel, her incest love tunnel. She put her head down and drew her knees up and forward, and her father crushed his lips to hers. They were in sexual paradise!

They were still new in their incest relationship, having coupled less than ten times. And in spite of usually being able to control himself. the feel of his daughter's soft lips on his cock and her wet tongue on his glans when they were 69ing added jet fuel to Brad's arousal level. His soft grunts and moans became more and more frequent, and instead of his usual 4 or 5 minutes his body was ready for release in only 2.

"I'm going to cum Gina!" he breathed huskily.

"I'm ready for you daddy, coat my womb with your precious cum!"

"Gina, my darling daughter, I'm cumming!"

His daughter's urgent response sent Brad over the brink, he began sending rope after rope of cum into her as he completed their incest coupling. When he was finished cumming inside his daughter he collapsed onto Gina and kissed her deeply. Gina tugged at his hair in response, her pussy muscles squeezing his still throbbing cock for even more cum, but he didn't have any more to give her. It was okay though, the emotional high of having her father's cock inside her pussy enhanced the physical pleasure she was feeling with the deep emotional pleasure of incest.

I know it's so terribly wrong daddy, but feeling your wonderful cock in my pussy is more pleasure than I've ever known or could ever possibly know!

When Brad's cock eventually went limp inside he daughter's pussy he pulled out and rolled to his back next to her. Gina turned to her father, half on and half off him They kissed a long kiss, then Gina sighed and snuggled against him. Brad brought his arm around her, caressing her back and her ass.

(next: Daddy's New Wife - Evidence For Divorce Revealed)

blue silk robe.jpg Brad fucks Gina.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  2. boblooking61

boblooking61 Newcumer

God that was hot I came there times keep it cumming

3. boblooking61

boblooking61 Newcumer

Awesome thanks for the cumming best of luck with your own home

4. !Michael!

!Michael! Porn Star

bump