1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. popopurity

popopurity Newcumer

[FONT=&quot]As the weeks continued to pass, I found myself living more and more in a fantasy world of what intimacy might be like with her. Goh was probably one of the best I've ever had, and with no discredit to her, my tastes for something entirely off-limits were getting the best of me. I cornered Angelica one night while she was watching TV, and motioned for her to back to our room with me so we could talk. She obliged. After talking about this and that for a few minutes, the desire and strength were both welling up inside me to have a very adult conversation with her. I had convinced myself I was going ahead with this matter regardless hof how frightened I was of the outcome. I could be exiled. I could be jailed. I could be raped. These were some of the things that were going through my head at the time. But my desire was far too strong. I got around to the subject of her overabundant playfulness that first night I mentioned earlier, her budding awareness about sexuality, and that I had become interested in "being" with her. To my surprise, she immediately balked. "I am tired. Can I go to my room now?" I said, "Can we please just finish this conversation, and at least tell me what you're thinking." "You are supposed to be like a father to me. I'm way too young and not ready for anything like that, especially with you as you are too old. Besides, what would mommy say?" I watched her go off to her room, myself discouraged and depressed.

A couple f more weeks passed and I decided to alter my strategy. It was another one of those nights where I was alone with the kids. Roberto was in his room playing, and Angelica was on the couch in the living room watching TV. I again asked her to come to the room to talk, but she was somewhat hesitant this time. She told me she would rather stay there and watch TV. I told her this was important, and that I really needed to talk to her. She begrugingly consented, and came with me. That feeling in the pit of my stomach came back again as I reflected on all the practice I had made regarding the upcoming conversation, and how many times I changed direction on the best method for success. My approach was amazingly simple; money. I began to explain my intense feelings for her, and tried to abate any fear she might have. She shied away from me somewhat, and covered herself with a blanket. I kept increasing the offered price, and when I got to a certain point, she stopped me to ask a question. "And what would I have to do for that?" I said that she would have to surrender herself completely to whatever I asked, and that she would not be able to say no for any reason, but I did also guarantee that she would not be hurt and would enjoy everything we shared. She sat back and thought for a few minutes. I was truly afraid she would turn me down. In a way, she did. "I would be more interested in being with someone my own age, but I would really like to have the money." I thought for a minute. "OK, I have an idea. As you seem to love your brother and feel safe around him, how would it be if I watched the two of you, and taught you all about sex together?" She again asked what she would have to do. I suggested to her that nothing would hurt, I would make sure that everything was safe, and that everyone would have a very exciting and pleasurable time. At hat point, she agreed. We made an arrangement for the following Tuesday night to make it all real. (neither one of us thought much to ask Roberto his idea, but I realized that he would probably go along with just about anything, quiet as he was) .

Tuesday night came. Angelica had alerted Roberto that there would be a surprise in our room. He was, of course, excited. Angelica and I had spoken previously about what I expected. She and her brother were to be showered and dried, hair brushed, and both in nothing more than white briefs, and a white bra and hair in a ponytail for her. That is exactly the way they entered what would become the most exciting and memorable night of my life.

I motioned Angelica to stand closer to me on the side of the bed where I was sitting, and asked Roberto to sit in the chair near the wall. I reached out for Angelica's face with both hands, and pulled her closer to me to kiss her on the lips. She exclaimed, "Wait. What are you doing? We agreed I would be doing something with Roberto." I reassured her that everything would be OK, and to just trust me. I reached for her again . Her eyes open, she puckered up in preparation. I met her with my lips full, and surprised, she readjusted to fit mine. It was a stretch as her lips were very narrow, although plump and full for her age. After a short while, I beckoned her tongue with mine. Her eyes still open, there was a brief and elementary engagement, but it was clear she had no experience. At that point, I asked Roberto if he had ever kissed anyone. He shook his head that he had. I decided to pair the two of them up. I asked them to kiss one another, and it became immediately clear that Roberto indeed had become a master at the act . I asked them to break for a minute. "Would you kiss me that way, " I asked Roberto. He nodded yes, and came to me. I spent the next five minutes in the most powerful and seductive kiss I ever had with anyone in my life. He had a mild split in his thin upper lip, a full and pouty lower, and his mouth tasted clean as fresh water. His pink tongue got my firmest attention (when I asked him later, he would not tell me how he became such a good kisser. I assumed he had probably been out in the neighborhood and was probably being paid to do some things with older men. I later found out he was still a virgin, however ). When we broke, I told him how amazing he was, but he was not fazed. I beckoned to Angelica to come near where I was and join us, and asked Roberto to teach her everything he knew about kissing. Over the next 10 or so minutes, I watched her change from an innocent, know-nothing child into a fairly expert kisser. I asked Angelica if I could test the waters myself. She came closer and obliged. She had now become just as good a kisser as he.

During the time they spent kissing together, I watched brother and sister become more and more aroused. The tell-tale semi-turgid erection in his briefs; the abundant moisture patch coating the front of hers. I decided it was time to take the next step. I told both of them to remove their clothes, and get on the bed. They did so. They were both watching me to give them the next order. "Roberto, start kissing her gently around the sides and back of her neck, along her shoulders, and down her front a little. With your other hand, put your finger in between her legs." "Angelica, while he does that, take one of your free hands and grab his thing, gently rubbing and pulling it slightly. Take the other hand and run it gently up and down his back, firmly grabbing one cheek of his ass once in awhile." I watched them do this for a bit, and noticed there was some excited breathing going on. They both seemed to be enjoying themselves immensely, and needless to say, I felt more aroused than I had ever been. "Now, Roberto, you lay down flat on the bed, and relax. Angelica, I want you to approach him on your hands and knees, put both hands on his thing, and put it in your mouth. Have Roberto take both of his hands and put one on each of your breasts." This went on for a few more minutes. I walked around behind her and noticed how shiny her very dark patch was, as it was just starting some pubic hair growth. She was spread to where I could see the juice running from her, and the bright pink of her insides peeking ever so slightly at me. I came back around to where I was, and noticed that Roberto was probably as big as he was ever going to be. I had them switch positions. After a few more minutes, it was clear they were ready. I had Anjelica stay where she was flat on her back, and told Roberto to get on his knees and approach her bottom closely. I told him to take both of her ankles in his hands, and spread them out wide. I told Angelica to take his thing with both hands, and put it close to her happy place. I told her to find the small hole, and help guide him inside her. She did. There was a whimper and gasp for air from her, and as I saw her remove her hands from him, I knew he was all the way inside her. At this point she had her eyes closed, but he was looking at me for his next direction. "Gather her feet together at your chest, put your head down, and begin kissing and licking all of her feet and her toes." "Angelica, I need you to put both of your hands on his ass and slowly guide him through a motion of putting his thing in and out of you all the way." I could tell they were both really starting to get into this. He had his eyes closed, and had somewhat of a working-man's face on him; that look of serious determination. She had long since had her eyes closed, and from what I could tell, was over the hill from about her fourth orgasm. I did not think they could last much longer. I had Roberto lay down on top of her, his hand stretched out to the sides of her head to hold himself up. I told Angelica to wrap her legs around his back and hold him close. Watching them entwined together, thinking of the incestuousness of it all, along with the knowingness of what would come next, was such a passionate moment for me. But the best was to come later. In another minute, Roberto's tiny ass became really tight while he was all the way inside her, and Angelica said she could feel him get really big, and she felt she was getting really wet inside. I explained to them both what was in the process of happening. They looked at me momentarily, but continued to enjoy their moment. I let him go limp inside her, had him pull out, and let them both take a rest .
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]