1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Corycock123

Corycock123 Newcumer

Hello readers,
    This is a story about a fantasy of mine with an HR girl at my work.
    Hope you enjoy...

This story begins with me at work. I was busy at work when my boss called me on the intercom. He told me that HR wanted to see me about something.
    As I was walking to the front building where the HR office was, I thought about the new HR girl Ivanna. I was hoping that I would get to see Ivanna, she was very beautiful, had a great full figure, and had that sexy innocent office girl look.
    I made it to the HR office and opened the door, I peeked inside Ivannas' office and she was sitting in her chair on her computer, staring at her screen. She seemed to be quite involved with whatever she was looking at as she did not even see me come in.
    I cleared my throat to announce my presence, so as not to startle her.
    She abruptly looked up, saw me and smiled. She quickly clicked a few times on her mouse and her pretty face came back to look me eye to eye.
    "Hi Chris, thanks for coming down." She said standing from her seat and moving towards me.
    "Oh, let me a get a few papers out of the filing cabinet." Ivanna bent down in front of the filing cabinet to get to the very bottom drawer. She was wearing a short skirt and tight leggings and as she bent down her nice shapely apple bottom ass was easily within reaching distance. I had to resist the urge to squeeze those fine ass cheeks.
    "Where is it?" Ivanna said as she continued her search. Now as she moved, her ass cheeks shimmied with her movements, my cock was now hard after watching that beautiful ass.
    Unfortunately, Ivanna claimed to have found the papers and stood back up. "Come on, let's go talk in Marlenes' office." Ivanna stated as she led me to the office adjacent to hers.
    As I entered the office, Ivanna closed the door behind us. "Have a seat Chris."
    I took my seat and turned it to face Ivanna who was still near the office door. "Am I in trouble or something?" I joked.
    Suddenly Ivanna clicked the lock on her door.
    "Not exactly, you see..." Ivanna took the bobby pins out of her hair, letting it flow beautifully down her neck and onto her shoulders. She began unbuttoning her blouse, showing off her sexy cleavage.
    "I've been a naughty girl and I need to be punished." Ivanna stated in a playful voice as she turned her ass toward me and spanked it.
    I wasn't sure what I should do, I was at work, I could get into a lot of trouble if we get caught, at the same time I have fantasized about Ivanna ever since I met her. My cock was throbbing and I could feel that I had already precummed quite a bit.
    She stripped off her blouse revealing a sexy red lacy bra that didn't leave much to the imagination.
    "I need to be punished. " Ivanna said as she walked toward me seductively while unhooking her bra.
    Ivanna straddled me as she flung her bra off revealing some of the most beautiful tits I had ever seen.
    She began bumping and grinding, my cock was almost ripping through my work pants now, I felt her wetness through my pants as she purposely found where the head of my cock was in my pants and put the entrance to her vagina through her leggings right against it.
    Ivanna shoved her tits in my face, bobbing them up and down, she offered up one of her nipples to my mouth. I eagerly took it and began sucking and nibbling on it.
    " bite it! Bite that nipple hard."
    I bit down hard and I felt her get wetter down there.
    " yes, yes, harder, harder! Until you draw blood!"
    I sunk my teeth into her nipple about as hard as I could. She suppressed a loud scream and I felt her body tense up and she squirted through her leggings soaking my crotch with her cum.
    I tasted a little blood in my mouth from biting her nipple so hard. Suddenly some carnal instinct in me wanted more.
    Ivanna grabbed down at my crotch and quickly unzipped me and pulled my cock and balls out. She hurriedly slipped out of her skirt and leggings, revealing she had worn no panties today.
    Ivanna jumped back on and guided my cock inside of her throbbing wet pussy.
    Ivannas pussy felt so tight and fresh. Not to complain about my wife's pussy, but it just feels great to have another womans' pussy.
    I began to bite her neck as she rode my cock.
    "Oh yes, Punish your little slut! Punish Me good! Slap my tits! Slap me in the face. Choke me while you fuck me!" Ivanna ordered.
    I was not usually much into this kind of rough sex, but at that moment I wanted it.
    I stood up from the chair with my cock still in Ivannas pussy and slammed her on top of the desk. I slapped her hard in the face. She tried to sit up and I slammed her back down to the desk.
    "No bitch, you stay where I put you."
    I placed a hand on her throat and I felt her cum again as I fucked her hard.
    " Come on, choke me hard, make me turn blue."
    I put both hands around her neck and increased the pressure.
    For some sick reason I was so turned on by this. My cock was working in overdrive on her pussy, which just seemed to be continually squirting out cum at this point.
    Ivannas face was beginning to turn blue, I was about ready to release my hands when she gave me a look that meant, 'don't you dare, you keep going.'
    Her entire body was shaking as she unleashed a humongous orgasm. A flood of cum poured out of her pussy.
    My cock couldn't take it anymore and I felt the most incredible sensation as my body orgasmed. My cock had been pushed out of her pussy by her orgasm and the first couple of shots flew, splattering Ivannas face, tits, and stomach with cum. I hurriedly shoved my cock back into her drenched pussy as deep as I could and continually shot inside her pussy til it was overflowing with my sperm.

I had let go of her throat when I had orgasmed, and I looked to make sure I hadn't strangled her unconscious. She slowly opened her eyes and smirked. "That was amazing." Ivanna said in a weak voice. " No one has ever gotten me off like that."

Suddenly to our dismay we heard the office door be unlocked and creak open.
    "Funny, I don't remember locking my off..." The HR manager, Marlene was saying as she was stopped midsentence by what she saw awaiting in her office, Marlenes jaw literally dropped.
    Marlene, I thought you weren't going to be in today." Ivanna exclaimed.
    "Sooo... that means you can fuck a coworker in my office?" Marlene asked in an angry tone.
    "I can explain Marlene, please just let me get dressed and we will all talk."Ivanna pleaded, still with my cock deep inside her pussy, both of which were still throbbing for more.
    Marlene unexpectedly just smirkeded and closed and locked the door behind her.
    "Oh, I have a much better Idea. But it doesn't really involve you putting your clothes back on."

To be continued

• Like Like x 1