1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Alongcamethenight

Alongcamethenight Newcumer

I was young and foolish then, that second parts probably true to this day... Long black scruffy hair, a lengthy coat I wore to feel like Sherlock Holmes, weird western boots, a bit of an odd mix and probably a lot more handsome than I am these days.

We'd broken up a few months before and although she'd gotten a new boyfriend, who I didn't know or care a great deal about, she had seduced me into going out to meet her. I was hesitant at first but All that quickly changed after a few (well a lot) of drinks.

The first thing I can remember was taking the taxi back to hers. We'd both had quite a lot to drink and I was whispering in her ear about the things i'd like to do to her while fondling her thigh and breasts as discreetly as I could. The taxi ride took what felt like an eternity and we were gagging for it by the time we'd arrived to the point that I had begun to slip a finger inside her during the ride - Never was sure if the taxman was knowingly excited, appalled or oblivious to our backseat doings. But it was an English taxi, so you never know right!

She led me up the stairs to her room, with one hand against the bulge in my pants as we went. As soon as we got in there I made true to my whispering promises and told her to bend over the bed. I walked up behind her with a small spank and groped her arse through her jeans. She was visibly excited as I drew a line with my finger from her arse to her pussy.

I knelt down to my knees and grabbed the top of her jeans, pulling them down to reveal her soaking panties. I ran my thumb along her pants and she shook with excitement as I slowly slid down The second layer of her defence to reveal her sweet pussy lips. Juices now visibly running down her legs. I moved my face towards her until she could feel the cold from by breath against her soaking pussy. Gently, I ran my tongue from her clit, up her pussy to lap up her mess, dipping briefly inside her and up to her arse. With her obediently still bent over the bed in front of me, I began to eat away at her sweet pussy from behind, burring my face into her beautiful arse. Patiently licking up every drop from her soaking wet lips as I fingered and sucked on her cunt.

After a while I stood up and unzipped my trousers. I reached into my pants to pull out my cock, which was soaked in precum. She remained, obediently bent over her bed. I remember the feeling as I eased my cock between her sticky wet lips, taking my time to run the tip of my cock around her entrance. I love that feeling, when two wonderfully soaked people make contact, our juices mixed and her opening felt like velvet as I began to dip just the tip of my cock in and out of her.

It felt incredible, I remember every sensation as I finally eased inside her, how her lips pulled apart, how I could feel her opening up as I buried my cock deeper, the vibrations from her exhilarated moan, the twitch as I squirted just a hint of precum, the tightening of her vagina as she hit the second realisation that I had now fully entered her. Of all the sensations a man can feel, nothing is more exhilarating than the very first push of his cock into your cunt at the end of a long sticky tease.

It felt so dirty and wrong to be fucking her, she had a boyfriend, and there I was ploughing away at her pussy, feeling her hot gushing cunt as I slid in and out of her, our juices splashing as I pounded harder and harder against her arse, occasionally lifting her front up to play with her nipples and clit.

I could feel the rush as my cock began to swell inside of her, I quickly pushed her down and grabbed hold of her hair for the last few thrusts as my whole body began to tingle and a shot of spunk ran up from my balls and out of my fully swollen cock to flood her pussy. I felt her squeeze with excitement as she came so violently her gushes began to soak my legs and the bed beneath her. Several more times I thrust in and out of her, as my fat sticky cock began to expose the hot creamy mess I had made inside of her. She finally shuddered and collapsed on the bed.

[​IMG]

With that, I was gone in minutes and we never did it again.
    I always saw it as sort of a young, one last fuck situation, wrong as it was, we needed to get it off our chest, so we did, then went our separate ways.

• Like Like x 1
  2. rowdyb4

rowdyb4 Sex Machine

Ex-sex is no strings attach .made it hurt..rough ...wild an show each orther what we missing....get kinky an have her wanting more