1. Hello,

Personal info as kik, email, skype etc. is not allowed ("email is....."; “kik is same as my username”) on our forum. Please use Private Messages for it.

Personal ads with pictures or videos post in Personal and not in Pic & Movie Post.

Thank you,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Mat2001uk

Mat2001uk Sex Machine

2. SheraForever

SheraForever Newcumer

Your response to our relationship is directly linked to circumstances outside of my world. When set up to fail, one can not succeed (well succeed to pass your test which is to fail). Our only form of contact has been through this site 'going over old ground'... which is struggle in words and worlds.

As with life there is no direct you and I. You and clusters. When our two worlds do collide without other influences we are 'going over old ground' with new ground" as we did a week ago... and clearly had a wonderful time, before any pill hit mouth. New ground is lush. I will always cherish that 'date' that time with you and I, which has been so long since those months we first met.

I hope you know that this last time we were 'together' separate to all others, I left you smiling feeling euphoric within my skin off to work, leaving your bed, your skin your openness feeling our bond reconnected. I looked forward with pure contentment and excitement (feeling of completeness) to the next time we could spend even an hour together.... small steps with great passions... so we may have just danced and held each other.... but that was the start of magic for me (and know you were happy).

The last I knew we were going to spend an evening (to arrange an evening felt like the magic was coming with us) just 'being' together... Same with lunch. You were meeting me at lunch time - first time ever

Neither happened... I supported you despite during your time of need as regardless of 'separate time' together we are a team. Team can handle the fall...

My love is a river, river banks support the river and land around. Without them the complicated societies built next to them will collapse. Anyway you wanted to find out asking friends what an "ex girlfriend would be if dumped again.. would it be and XX?"

XX (Bissous) Mon amie, mon a'mour.

I cried so hard im in de nial.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  3. Hush

Hush Happy Hhedonist

I could be wrong here @Hussie6776 , but what I think she is trying to say here is;

"She'd be glad to suck your cock, but...

[​IMG] ..."

Then again maybe not :meh:

Hush....an alias

1. EJM
      I'm glad somebody took the time to translate that, because frankly, I was lost.

EJM, Feb 5, 2017
    2. Hussie6776
      Where were you when I needed a translator..? ;)

Hussie6776, Feb 5, 2017
  4. Pourboy

Pourboy Amateur

Wow..

• Like Like x 1
  5. Pourboy

Pourboy Amateur

Good Point..
    I'm all done here..

6. CFH3ll

CFH3ll OMERTA'

I'm so high right now if i were a giraffe another giraffe couldn't kiss my ass :happy: