1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. cyrano

cyrano Sex Lover

Chapter Two

Sparky. That's the name she gave me. It wasn't very original but I answered to it anyway. What
    choice did I have? I was Adrianna's fucking pet. So I answered to Sparky whenever she called -
    and she was calling more and more frequently.

"HEEL!" she'd command before each "training" session, cracking me on the shoulder with her belt,
    forcing me to kneel.Then she'd grind her pussy in my face. "This is a vagina," she'd grunt, then
    back up and smile sweetly. "Are we going to please it today?" I'd nod obediantly. "That's a goood
    boy!" she'd coo, patting me on the head.

Adrianna was "training" me to properly eat pussy because "That's what good doggies do."
    It was rough going at first.

"Bad dog!" she'd snap, boxing my ears with the heels of her palms whenever she felt I was
    performing inadequately. Then a condescending lecture would follow, complete with a detailed
    drawing of a vagina as a visual aid.

"This is the clitoral hood, and this is the labia major. Now you start here with very - Sparky!
    are you paying attention? Good boy. Now, as I was saying..."

I hadn't had my ears boxed in a while. I had gotten good and I knew it.You can't spend that much
    time in woman's crotch without learning her body language - if you're paying attention. And
    thanks to the joy Adrianna got in disciplining me, I was forced to pay attention. I could never
    tell what was getting her off more, the disciplining or the cunnilingus.

Not that Adrianna wasn't thoroughly getting off on the cunnilingus. She was a greedy bitch. The
    better I got the more she wanted. I'd eat her pussy until my jaws and neck ached. I'd eat her
    until she flowed like the Danube and her juices soaked my pores. It never seemed to be enough.

Then to heighten the excitement she started taking more risks. She'd keep me working on
    her right up until Mrs. Franco's car parked in the driveway. I'd have to jumped out a window and
    then sneak back into my house, carefully avoiding my mother and her powerful sense of smell.

I didn't know how much longer I could keep this up. The stress from lying and sneaking around
    was affecting my appetite and making me irritable. But I saw no way out. I was a dog on a leash.

*********************************************************************************************

"Cody, it's Adrianna," My mom said handing me the phone. I could tell by the frown on her face
    I was going to get an earful as soon as I hung up.

"Yeah, Adrianna. What's up?" My mom just stood there holding her ground.

"Spaaaarky! Come here, Boy." I felt an ache in pit of my stomach as her kissing sounds echoed in
    my ear. I feared I was developing an ulcer.

"Gimme ten minutes." I hung up the phone and just waited for the inevitable.

"Cody, why are you over there so much? If she's that slow, she belongs in special education."

"Ah, come on, Ma. She just doesn't have much of an inner ear for writing. It's not that
    uncommon."

"Oh, so now you're a pyschologist. I'm sorry, I didn't know -"

"You want me to stop helping her? Is that it?"

"Oh, just go," she sighed after an awkward silence. The ghost of Four Fingers Nicky was still
    hovering menacingly over our household.

*********************************************************************************************

"Come here, Boy! Come on." Adrianna was lying on the bed, knees up, patting the bed. She was
    naked except for the housecoat loosely draping her body. She was giving me a unobstructed view
    of her pussy - and it was a beautiful pussy, though one I'd come to resent for being attached
    to such a pig.

"Good doggy," she said as I approached her bed. Her right hand moved slowly down to her clit
    and started rubbing it. Her wavy blonde pubic hair was already shining with her lubrication.
    Oh, she needed some head bad.

It had been ten days, my longest break yet. Mrs. Franco hadn't been leaving Adrianna at home
    by herself as before. Even making it a point to take Adrianna with her whenever she went to the
    hair salon or ran errands. I was begining to think she suspected something.

Adrianna was going crazy, drowning in frustration. I was getting some sort of twisted satisfaction
    in knowing that she was addicted to my tongue. But it wasn't helping me. Adrianna was never going
    to free me as long as she was getting good head, and if I ever became deficient in that department,
    she'd have no reason not to burn me. I was trapped. As my tongue made contact with her pussy, I
    had resigned myself to living a dog's life.

"Goood, Boy. Mommy missed you, yes she did." My tongue slowly traveled up her folds. I knew just
    how she liked it. I could do it in my sleep. In fact, my mind often drifted as she squirmed under
    my tongue. Daydreaming of how good it would feel fucking her - especially when she was this horny.

Her smell was stronger than it had ever been, cutting off my breath. She grabbed my head from
    behind and lifted her hips off the bed. I flattened my tongue to let grind her clit against
    it. She was close to lift off. I could tell by the way her thighs quivered, straining to keep
    her ass off the bed.

"Ohhhh, Doggy!" She collasped back on the bed, rubbing her crotch all over my face, soaking me
    in her juices as she lay trembling on the bed. She always kept a hand full of my hair in her
    her grasp while she come down from her high. I hated it. It was her way of yanking the leash,
    reminding me who was in control, that this was far from over, that -

Adrianna's high piercing scream shattered my train of thought. She quickly closed her housecoat
    and kicked me off her bed. I hit the carpet shoulder-first, rolling over to face a pair of red
    Jimmy Choos. I quickly jumped to my feet, fear numbing the pain in my shoulder only slightly.

Mrs. Franco was staring into the room with an assassin's glare.

• Like Like x 2
  2. cyrano

cyrano Sex Lover

For those looking for chapter two

3. cyrano

cyrano Sex Lover

ditto for chapter two, dicksnwife.