1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. timcan

timcan Sex Lover

Mmmmmmmmm

2. slimgreen76

slimgreen76 Newcumer

Just have him alone wearing something sexy, don't hesitate...pull his cock out and suck it better than you ever have, he will be shocked at first, just keep going. He will end up fucking you so damn hard. I hesitated for a long time with my mom, didn't know what she would do... And she tried to also stop it, but I kept going. Now we've been fucking for over 5 years. I made the decision to tell my dad after the third year. I was just honest with him....told him that mom wants to move him out of her room, and to please quit trying to get some ever again. Told him Im fucking her and have been for a long time. She's hooked on my huge cock, and I love her pussy. Told him that's the real reason Selena and I got a divorce. She walked in on us, and we just couldn't deny it this time. We fuck every opportunity we get, it's crazy. Shit, last Saturday me and her went to the movies and we got there early so we just waited outside off to the side. I was sitting on a big green electrical box and she standing between my legs. We like always startd making out hard, when we heard some people talking. I looked and it was the neighbor across the street. Yeah and they saw me and they saw my mom... And they saw us making out and my hands all over her ass. Both our hearts dropped, then I said oh well fuck it if they saw. I'm tired of trying to hide it and she agreed. I hope all goes well with your son, it will be the best sex trust me. And he wants you too. You just go for it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. TWJCUAB

TWJCUAB Sex Lover

mom fuck her son and daughter fuck her daddy it happening every day right?

4. Letssee

Letssee Sex Machine

Don't tell her nothing get pics n post

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. TWJCUAB

TWJCUAB Sex Lover

You are lucky man.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. OediMemta

OediMemta Newcumer

Hiya everyone glad that find if my addiction is not totally sick! I am not always picturing my mom tho, but I and my cock only attracted to Older Women 40years above. It use properly to those mature mom lol

7. MojoRyder69

MojoRyder69 Sex Machine

I'd like to take a peek.

8. MojoRyder69

MojoRyder69 Sex Machine

I could picture myself cumming on your tits while jacking off.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1