1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. John burro

John burro Newcumer

After my first encounter at the massage parlor, I secretly knew i've been hooked on cock! I had thoughts about taking cock but i was kind of scared. One day i went out drinking with a friend at a bar downtown and we're taking shot left and right. After the 9th shot thats when i started to realize i'm getting drunk, and feel a little out of it. We continued to take more shots until my friend gets a call from his girlfriend saying they had to meet up. I was pretty bummed out that he had to leave me because i was having fun. After my friend had left i wandered all over downtown bored out of my mind. I couldnt get the image of cock in my head so i head down to the massage parlor again this time a different one downtown. When i arrive at the parlor a guy answered the door. His name was ryan. He says "Hey i'm ryan how can I help you?" i say, "I'm looking for a massage for an hour" he tells me "alright thats $60 and just to remind you this is a mens only parlor so only male masseuse are here" i told him "na thats fine i don't mind i actually perfer a man to do a massage more strength for the sore spots" he smiled and said "alright sounds good come take your clothes off and lay down". He started to put the oil on me massaging from my upper body making it all the way down. I already knew i was going to suck this guy off once this started but i wanted to let it all play out, instead of just rushing to it you know live in the moment. I told him to put more pressure while he massages my tighs and legs and so he did. He began to spread my cheeks with pressure just as i wanted and i was slowly gaspin because i enjoyed how it felt. He started to put his finger on my asshole and started massaging it the feeling felt amazing. He said to me "alright turn around". i turned laying on my back he started to massage my torso making his way down to my cock. He puts all the oil on my cock and then started stroking it, i closed my eyes and tilt my head back enjoying the feeling. He then started to play with my nipples getting them hard which was pretty amazing to be exact as he was stroking my cock getting it hard. He then turn to me and asked "do you like what i'm doing?" i respond "mhm i do!". He said to me "do you like to get fucked or do you fuck?" i respond "i never got fucked before i always do the fucking" with a little laugh to it. He then smiled at me and kept stroking my cock. He said to me "honestly when you where face down i couldn't stop looking at how amazing your ass was like it really turned me on!". I respond "oh really?" He said "yes". I stared down and told him "take your cock out i wanna see it" and so he did. Once i seen his long beautiful cock the amazing feeling just rose inside of me and got me all exicted. I then got on all 4s into doggystyle and spread my cheeks wide open and said to him "come tear this ass up daddy". I was really drunk and horny and i was ready to get taken down! He slipped his penis inside me from the back and started to destroy my tight asshole! His cock sliding in and out made me shoot a lot of precum. I'm moaning "ah ah ah fuck me daddy tear this ass up" he slaps my ass and goes faster and faster and i started moaning louder and louder just taking this cock!. I then get on top of him and ride his cock as he sucks on my nipples getting them hard slapping my ass! I feel his cock stretching my tight asshole and it feels amazing. When i get off him i get on my knees and finish sucking him off till he cums. I tell him "i want you to cum on my face and mouth,I'm really drunk i wanna feel like a slut daddy". I stroke his cock in my mouth and deepthroat his cock going faster and faster! He moans and says "ahhhhh i'm going to cum!!". i take his dick out of my mouth and he cums on my face. So much cumshots on my face and my mouth i couldn't swallow it all! He looked at me and smile and i smiled back at him. I got up and gave him a kiss and told him "dude you just destroyed my ass i loved it, the fact that i was drunk tooo made the experience way better!" I took a towel and whipped my face of all the cumshot and got dressed to leave the parlor, but before i left i got back down on my knees again and put his dick back in my mouth. I couldn't leave without having that dick again in my mouth. I just love the tease!

• Like Like x 3
    1. andyc68
      Wow! You lucky man,sounds like a fantastic time,would love it myself,how big was his long cock

andyc68, Apr 22, 2017
      hardwood69 likes this.
  2. John burro

John burro Newcumer

Like 7 1/2 inches

• Like Like x 1