1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Mbrow556

Mbrow556 Amateur

When I was still a vergin, I use to masterbait everyday. I was living on my one that time, but I just got the urge to do so. I could just do it anytime, while I'm in bed, the shower, on the couch, anywhere I could. Pluse my phone had unlimited internet and I was beating it almost 24/7.
    That was till I met someone in my class. We became good friends and she was the sexiest thing I seen. Blond hair, gorgus body, size C if I remembered correctly, and a great ass. Everyday I use to fanicise what I would do to her and I would rub it out.
    Until one day we were studying and she was dressed in a thin white shirt that you can make out that kind of bra she was wearing, and to see that it was a thin bra also I could see her nipples poking a little. I wanted to find out if I could get them to stick up a bit more, so I told her this. "I wanna spread it apart, lick the cream with my toung. Holy shit Oreos are awesome." she blushed a little and laughed. Then I saw her nipple stuck out a but more.
    I looked deep into her eyes and I slowly pulled her into a kiss.
    I had kiss other girls before but she was something else. It was 3:00 pm and class was about over. I was about to catch a bus ride back but she asked me if I wanted a ride back to my place and I let her. After a 20 min ride we talked the whole way, but to my surprise she talked a bit personal. Like what she likes to wear at night when she goes to sleep. When we got back to my place she asked if she could chill here for a while. And I let her. We watched a movie on Netflix and I was sitting on the couch and she was leaning on me, then a few minutes later she puts her head on my lap. I was surprised, but I got a good view of her bra now. And with no experience of what to do now, I rest my hand on her breast. When she saw my hand on her chest I pulled away and said "oops I'm sorry I meant to put my hand on your shoulder." and she said " its ok, you can put your hand there if you like." and so I did. The feeling of her thin shirt on her bra I could feel the outline of her nipple, I played my finger around it and it was stiffed she gave me a moan. Then I slid my hand under her shirt and felt her bra, as I felt her she put her hand behind my head and pulled me in for a kiss. We madeout as I was feeling her breast, so I slid my hand under her bra and finally for the first time I felt what breast felt like. I was so soft and squishy that I could play with them for hours. She then moved my hand, got up and sat on my lap facing me, she then removed her shirt that she was wearing her black bra, which I removed myself. It took a little effort of unhook a bra for the first time but I got it. Then I saw both of her tits bare for the first time. I just sat there playing with them for a good 30 minutes. Then I started to suck on them, oh my god they tasted amazing. She was moving up and down that my dick began to rub against her through my pants. She looked down and she go off me where she started to unbuckle my belt and my pants, when she pulled down my pants she saw my 6" penis erected. "Its so big" she said looking at it. When she grabbed it I felt like I was going to cum right there. But she started to stroke it up and down. She then stopped and said "want me to kiss it?" , I said " do whatever you want with it". She then kissed it and started to lick it, the next thing you know she's going down on it, sucking and licking it. My first blowjob. After 5 minutes go by I was almost there. But she stopped and said not to cum yet. Then she sat down on the. Couch and it was my turn, so I unbuttoned her pants pulled it down and I saw that she was wearing a black laced thong, which has a wet spot on the front, I pulled both off her and saw that she had a triangle shaved pussy on her. Smelling the stench if her pussy got me so horny I nearly dove my head between her legs. I kissed her legs to her thigh and to her clit. I started to lick her pussy, in my head I was thinking, wow I can't believe I'm doing this. He tastes of her pussy was so great I couldn't stop. After she had an orgasm she made me stop. She then grabbed out a condom and gave it to me. Without hesitation I put it on over my Dick and she got on to her back and spread her legs. I slowly entered her and lost my v-card right there. I thrust myself into her for 10 minutes and I was about to cum when she said "don't stop keep going..... Please. ......please. ...... Fuck me ........Fuck me.......I'm gonna cuuuimmmmm.!!!!!!
    She wrapped her legs around me as we both cam together.
    I pulled out and saw the condom that covered my shaft was full with cum. I pulled it off and laid there with her on the couch.
    Then right there I relized
    So that's why they call it Netflix and chill.

• Like Like x 1