1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. NiteWalker

NiteWalker Naughty Gentleman

Realizing we have a face cookie, @KnightLover1 and I circle back to the fortress where the @justanotherslut and @pussy in boots are! @NiteWalker enter this time to look the real cookie. I can hear moanig and sweet sex noises coming from the bedroom. I sneak up to the door and see @justanotherslut and @pussy in boots locked in a 69 pleasuring each other! It is so hot I can not resist myself! I strip down and join them. After an hour of hot passionate sex I have finally tired them out and they hold each other and fall asleep! I grab the cookie, get dressed, hide it in my pants and head back to @KnightLover1 vehicle to leave!
    @KnightLover1 asks what took so long and I told him something came up!

• Like Like x 5
    1. KnightLover1
      Well played Sir lol. Good performance. :D :hilarious:

KnightLover1, Jan 15, 2016
  2. AnX

AnX Naughty girl

• Like Like x 2
  3. mlc101n

mlc101n Casanova Voyeur

Screenshot_2016-01-18-20-31-43-1.png Seeing @AnX in duress, the cookie in harms way by a rabbid dog I drive by on my bike snatch the cookie and AnX and speed of to a local spa for some rest and relaxation

• Like Like x 1
  4. AnX

AnX Naughty girl

Taking my R & R with @mlc101n in the local spa,
    1.jpg

I distract him with nudity
    nake_nude_shopping_57.jpg
    Put the cookie in my shopping basket and stroll naked down the street

• Like Like x 2
  5. pussy in boots

pussy in boots ride em cowgirl up

• While @AnX is strolling down the street, I offer her a ride home. On the way I start feeling her up. At her house she ask me in. After a long sex session. I find the cookie take it, drive home and hide it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. AnX

AnX Naughty girl

I wake up after a tiring night making love with @pussy in boots like only ladies can. I look around for my lover and she's gone. Disappointed I get dressed and find my cookie has gone too.

I declare a national emergency, well its an emergency in my house, cookie and lover gone.

Realising the seriousness of the situation now, I hire a professional house breaker to break into Pussys house and retrieve my cookie.

Once retrieved I lock it into my safe in the garage.

• Like Like x 1
  7. NiteWalker

I had a feeling @pussy in boots would steal the cookie again so I slipped into her house and hid in her bedroom closet. As I wait I hear her coming home and into the house. She thinks she is hiding the cookie in her undies drawer! I watch her as she gets ready for bed, as she sleeps in the nude! Once she is cuddled up in she blankets, I sneak across the room and open the drawer. Ah!!!!! the cookie is easy to see as @pussy in boots does not wear underwear so the cookie is the only thing in her underwear drawer! I take the cookie and hid it in my pants as I crawl past her bed to leave. Look at that...... @AnX is in bed with her!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    1. AnX
      All you got is a packet of condoms, the cookie is in my safe:p

AnX, Jan 19, 2016
      pussy in boots and NiteWalker like this.
    2. NiteWalker
      We posted at the same time and I don't think she uses them either!

NiteWalker, Jan 19, 2016
      pussy in boots and AnX like this.
  8. NiteWalker

I guess I must have hid in the wrong house as I believe this is where @AnX lives! She locked that cookie in the safe and now she is in bed with @pussy in boots ! While those two are playing around I am going to crack the safe and seal the cookie.
    Darn those are two very beautiful woman and they do look like they are having fun. I wonder if they would like some help having fun? I am going to get undressed and join them. That will be a lot more fun than stealing that darn cookie again!

• Like Like x 2
  9. AnX

AnX Naughty girl

Spending another night of hot sex this time with @pussy in boots and @NiteWalker I know the cookie is safe. The things I do for this cookie:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  10. pussy in boots

@AnX and I tie @NiteWalker to the bed and have our way with him. Leaving him tied up we take the cookie. Go to the bank and put it in a lock box. Each keeping one of the two keys.

• Like Like x 2
  11. NiteWalker

@NiteWalker awakes and is tied to the bed i @AnX bedroom. Feeling very relaxed and satisfied, I know @pussy in boots and @AnX will be back for more! At that time I will figure out how to get the cookie back! I hear them coming back into the house. Pussy comes into the room to unlock the locks and let me loose! The two keys she has will not unlock the locks. She places the keys on the bed and looks for other keys and finds them on the dresser. She comes back and unlocks the locks. Once free I grab the two keys off the bed. They are from the bank and must fit a lock boxes where the cookie is. I grab on lock and lock it to @pussy in boots and grab @AnX and place the other lock on her. With the two locked together, I give them each a nice warm loving spank and head out the door to the bank to fine the box with the cookie in it! Once at the bank I find the box and open it and take the cookie. I place the cookie in my pack and head to the dinner to get something to eat!

• Like Like x 1
  12. AnX

AnX Naughty girl

Being tied to @pussy in boots is a good thing as we can just stay in bed and wait for @NiteWalker to come back and admit defeat as this is all part of our cunning plan to keep the cookie hidden in my house.

• Like Like x 1
    1. NiteWalker
      Now that @NiteWalker has eaten and has an energy drink, he is refreshed and excited...what to do now? I wonder if I go back to where I left @AnX and @pussy in boots and offered them the cookie back, if they would agree to one more day and night of passionate lustful sex? I walk into the house and make my offer. Both are very much in agreement. I place the cookie in the freezer, stripe and unlock the girls and we walk hand and hand back to the bedroom with the hot tub!!!!

NiteWalker, Jan 19, 2016
      AnX likes this.
  13. NiteWalker

After all night the water in the hot tub is getting messy. Going to have to put @pussy in boots and @AnX to bed and steal that cookie back and get out of here while I can. Come on ladies I have tired you and you need a nap! Taking them to bed and tucking them in, giving them a sweet kiss and a loving spank I leave them till next time! i get the cookie from the freezer and head to the door only to see @justanotherslut guarding the door. Putting the cookie back in the freezer I head off to the spare bedroom with her! I will get that cookie sometime, but not for awhile!

• Like Like x 3
  14. AnX

AnX Naughty girl

I go downstairs for some ice cream for me and @pussy in boots and find the cookie in the freezer, I take it back upstairs and put it under my pillow before sitting and sharing a litre tub of raspberry ripple with puss

• Like Like x 3
    1. NiteWalker
      You two better not spill that ice cream or I will have to come back and lick it off you two!

NiteWalker, Jan 20, 2016
    2. AnX
      Spill and ice cream are words that should never be in the same sentence

AnX, Jan 20, 2016
      KnightLover1 and NiteWalker like this.
    3. NiteWalker
      I will re-phrase that. You two better be smearing that ice cream all over each other so I can come back and like it off! That better? hehehe

NiteWalker, Jan 20, 2016
  15. pussy in boots

@AnX and I can lick our own ice cream off thank you @NiteWalker.

I see the cookie under the pillow. While AnX isn't looking I slip it into my pussy.

• Like Like x 2
  16. NiteWalker

I look into the bedroom and see @pussy in boots hiding the cookie. Does she really think I will not look there for the cookie? She bends over to look for her boots and I slide up behind her and pull out the cookie....did I get it all....may have to probe a little deeper to make sure! Yup I got it all. Good thing because it is wet in there. I take the cookie back to the bed where @justanotherslut is and hid it under the pillow I have under her sexy butt and go back to making love to her!

• Like Like x 1
  17. pussy in boots

Cum to the dark side! We have the COOKIE!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. pussy in boots

While @NiteWalker is playing with @justanotherslut, @AnX and I watch while finishing our ice cream. As they change position the pillow falls off the bed. AnX and I see the cookie at the same time and we jump on the bed to get it. As the bed colapses we all end up in a heap of legs, arms, and bodies. As we scramble for the cookie it slides across the floor into a mouse hole. With all the tits, asses, and pussies we forget about the cookie.

• Like Like x 3
    1. NiteWalker
      NiteWalker, Jan 21, 2016
      AnX likes this.
    2. pussy in boots
      We forgot about you too.

pussy in boots, Jan 21, 2016
      AnX likes this.
    3. NiteWalker
      OK...guess the winner gets me!!! xx

NiteWalker, Jan 21, 2016
      AnX likes this.
  19. justanotherslut

justanotherslut Everyone's Favorite Slut

Slipping out of the mess of tits, asses, pussies and a cock, I sneak over to the mouse hole and take a look...I quietly dress and reach in and grab the cookie, placing said cookie in a very secure pocket in my cargo pants. "Good night, I need to run!" Grabbing my coat, I high tail to the airport. Off to the warm beach. @pussy in boots and @AnX keep @NiteWalker busy, while the cookie is safely stashed. Sitting in the tiki lounge waiting for PIB and AnX to arrive for a bit of R&R.

• Like Like x 1
  20. pussy in boots

@AnX and I finish @NiteWalker off in short order. The boy has no stamma. Leaving him asleep. We call our private jet. And are soon with @justanotherslut drinking cute drinks with little umbrellas.

• Like Like x 2