1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Show her off

Show her off Amateur

One time Barb and I decided to attend and help set up a Halloween party at a private club which I am a member of. I also happened to run the bar there. We decided on what we were to go as and Barb went as a pirate. I volunteered to select her costume. I knew that at some point that she'd pop the girls out for a viewing so I was careful to include something helpful in doing just that.

For first time readers, you have to understand that Barb is not afraid to show off her tits. While we are pretty selective of where she does it, so that no kids are involved, we have developed places where I get to show her off to others and she gets to satisfy her exhibitionist cravings.

The club members have all become used to our antics. I don't think there is anyone who hasn't seen Barb letting the girls out for a viewing. And I don't think that there are many members who don't like seeing them. Well maybe a few of the most prudish members.......

Anyway we helped plan out the activities and food menu, drink prices and prizes. And the night of the party arrived. Up until then some of our closest friends , mostly guys, would ask me what Barb was going to wear. Two or three of the ladies who, in the past, and in a very drunk state had taken the opportunity to ….... get hands on experience....... with Barbs titts, also asked about her costume. I asked them if there was something they were interested in. They tried to act nonchalant about their curiosity, but I couldn't help but tease them about their pleasure during their over indulgent states. To a lady all raised an eyebrow and said , ”Just wondering....” I encouraged them to try to ware something as provocative as they thought Barb was going to wear. They would try to make an excuse about others attending but I reminded them that Barb and I, as well as others, would love to see a new set of nippels at the party. They tried to be dismissive of the suggestion but I threw in a teaser that a couple of other ladies had asked me the same question and I told a white lie that both the others had decided to wear something very revealing. I told them that they would have fun and their husbands would love it. They all left considering it.

The night of the party arrived and barb wore her costume........ a fine mesh top with a skull and crossbones that adorned her breasts and a cape that she could toss aside as the party loosened up. I went as a He-man wearing a padded muscular chest and jogging shorts. I have to admit, my legs looked rather spindly under that chest.

The party started at eight and many of the folks arrived during the first half hour or forty-five minutes. None of the ladies except one had shown up though. Margaret, wore a German beer maid's outfit. It wasn't quite as blatantly revealing as what Barb had under her cape but if she didn't keep her shoulders back her nipples would pop out above the neckline. She got a lot of attention from many of the husbands. Her husband, Jim, loved her display also and commented to me about it.

Barb was helping tend the bar. You could see the mesh top and the fact she was braless under the cape while she moved about. She loved teasing the guys by keeping herself covered by the cape unless she had to reach up and grab a bottle from the top shelf. Then her tits would pop into plain view while the cape fell back from covering her breasts. There were a lot of expensive drinks ordered with her. I could tell she was loving the attention because her nipples were trying to make tents over them with the mesh. It was wonderful to look at.

The night went on and it started to get late and some of the people had left for home. There were a few of the younger members starting to show up though so a small after party situation was developing. Jennifer and her husband Frank finally arrived about ten. She was wearing a see through top that was ruffled under a tuxedo. The lapels didn't quite cover her nippels and the ruffles didn't help much either, which embarrassed her at first. But, upon seeing Margaret, and her nips hanging out above her neckline all the time by now, and Barb, who had flipped her cape behind her shoulders to let her move more freely, she was satisfied that she wasn't alone in her exposure and her confidence grew. Especially after Margaret and a few of the other ladies ogled her while greeting her and told her how sexy she looked. She decided to pair up with Jennifer and between them they drew a small crowd. Some of the husbands wanted pictures but they declined the offers. Barb was more accommodating as she sported a big smile.

None the less, along about midnight some of the last hangers on were about to leave when out of the blue a close lady friend, Crystal, shows up from another party which had turned into a bust. We were happy to see her as she always starts something fun with us. Barb decides it's time to give the girls some fresh air and florescent light. Off comes the cape totally. As she retired from bartending for the evening. She poured herself a Boilermaker..... or two....... and went out for a much needed rest and smoke.

View attachment

Crystal is much like me. We are both huge breast people. And Barb had just started to rev the evening up for us. So Margaret and Jennifer, their husbands and a half dozen of us just hung out and shared drinks, stories and lusted after the exposed boobs. Margaret's neckline was finally below her boobs which were totally out for all to see. She was pretty giddy from the alcohol and the attention of it so she didn't care at all.

Barb wanted a picture of her and Crystal and posed for it in front of everyone much to their delight. Crystal grabbed a hand full of breast gave it several squeezes and smiled a really big one as I pulled the cell phone out.

View attachment

The guys definitely were into it and I watched more than a couple of reach arounds with the other ladies happen in the group. Of course the wives acted embarrassed, but loved it anyways. The guys finally got so horny that they left for more private places to finish up the evening. I locked up and poured a couple of drinks. The real after party had just started. And it was a party of three!

Barb unzipped Crystals “uniform” past the waist and got her tits out for our pleasure. The rest of the night was devoted to the three of us swapping spit, suck tits and fondling each other. We all made the other person come and I wound up in a game of blind mans bluff using a bar towel as a blindfold. I caught them though. Ended the game with me sitting on a bar stool trying to decide which one was giving me head at a particular moment, passing it back and forth between them. And to be honest, I didn't care who it was......... As I began to come, I took hold of the head in front of me and blew it all over her face. I saw Crystal smiling up at me when I pulled the towel off. She loved it!

Barb finished off the blow job while Crystal scooped the come off her face and licked it off her finger. Barb helped her after finishing me and licked Crystal's face clean before sliding her the tongue. It was one of those long sensuous kisses. They giggled at the end of it. “Like pineapple tonight. What do you think?” Barb said.

“Don't care,” Crystal said. “It always tastes good!”

I had the pleasure of driving Crystal home with her in the middle seat. Both girls remained topless and Barb and I messaged and tweaked Crystal's tits as the girls continued to trade tongues. At a stop light Crystal pulled Mr. Happy out from my trousers bring him back to life. I got more head as we sat in her driveway as Barb and I smiled at each other. It was a nice night for both tricks and treats............