1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Show her off

Show her off Amateur

Barb, my wife, and I have been married for many years. Personalities aside, one of the things that bonds us together is our sexuality. I love to show her off. She loves to show off. I knew Barb was bisexual when I met her and because of that we developed a taste for sharing each other with like minded couples and single women. This has led us into many sexual adventures over the years. This particular event took place several years ago. I thought I'd entertain you with it here.

I wanted a dinner or party where the ladies dressed in an elegant, but very sexy manner. .After making a list of couples who we though might accept our invitation, we asked each couple over for dinner. Over the course of a month or so, before the target date and after serving a few drinks, I would guide the conversation towards the idea. These couples knew of our love of sexual adventure. We had always been frank about that in conversations in the past.

While the husband would be very interested in it, the wife would, in half the instances, blow off the idea. Others were curious and ask the parameters about such a party like that. Basically, what would they have to wear? If the wife hadn't nixed the idea and seemed curious about it, they would inevitably ask Barb what she was going to ware. Barb would ask them to follow her and show her what she was thinking of wearing. She would show them the blouse and model it for them both out in the front room. And that turned out to be the sales point for those who accepted the invitation. Barb recited stories about some of our dinners out on the town when she had worn the blouse. The men were immediately intrigued by the idea. The lady's would finally agree after another glass of wine and encouragement by the husband. We collected three couples who were interested. It turned out to be just the right number. Fewer would have been too intimate and more too much of a show.

The first lady of the three wore a dress who's neckline was nothing but a draped cowl that hung to her navel. her breasts would be exposed constantly with most every movement she made. At first she was not sure how she would do, but the other ladies complimented he on her boobs and how nice they looked. The gentlemen followed suit in a very courteous way. The two other ladies opted for Barb's selection of attire, a see through blouse or top. One sported a quarter cup bra matching the blouse with a button front dress unbuttoned up to about her waist line. The other decided to be out right sexy at her husbands suggestion, with a black skin tight transparent body stocking and black leather skirt. Barb wore her black lace see through, tight black skirt and some really nice stiletto's.

upload_2017-2-23_11-27-44.png

I made reservations at a local hotel that had a kitchenette in their suites.

As part of the decorations I had placed disposable cameras at every plate. I decorated them with shooting stars and hearts and tinsel and such to add to the festive setting. I also placed a small card with each camera saying that they were for each couple to take pictures of themselves. Any other pictures had to be taken with permission of the person being photographed.

Everyone arrived within minutes of each other and Barb greeted them at the door exchanging her usual hug and peck on the cheek. Barb and I prepared the first round of drinks while our chef , Shawn, kept a low profile and made himself busy in the kitchen with the dinner. Shawn volunteered to cook for us when he heard about the party. The ladies were looking a little nervous, but only a little. I watched them check each other out......the “Boob Comparison Test” that is the female equivalent of penis envy. I laughed silently as I watched Mike, Manny and Jim check out each others wives. This was the first time they had had the pleasure of seeing the ladies in such daring attire. I knew that the drinks would help relax them and allow them to be more casual with each other.

Marie had worn a really nice, but very low cut cowl neck halter. It cut to her navel and left little to hide behind. As I would observe, the top wouldn't stay placed in front of her breasts and it kept sliding to the outside of each breast. I watched her try to keep it in front of them but she seemed to give up on it as the other two couples arrived. Her tits were very nice. Jim ,her husband, spent more time looking her over than looking at Barb or me. I could see how stimulated he was by her state of dress because of the tent city in his lap.

Mike and Samantha had arrived just as they did. She was wearing a see through blouse with a quarter cup bra beneath it. It presented her breasts very nicely kind of like a couple of hands holding them up for a suckling. She had a long button up skirt that she had left unbuttoned to about twelve or thirteen inches below the waist. Her legs were a nice addition to the whole view.

Manny and Andrea arrived a few moments later. She had selected a very sheer and tight body suit and a very short tight leather skirt. Her nipples stood out very nicely and appeared very erect. She was a little anxious appearing but relaxed when Barb told her how nice she looked. She said she wasn't “used to dressing like this.” Barb got a laugh out of her by saying she'd get used to it since she herself did it all the time. Andrea joked back that Barb was “used to running around the house topless” when they were there visiting. Barb gave her a limp-wristed wave of her hand saying, “Yeah. But everybody loves it!” And looking at Manny said, “Don't you, Manny?” He gave a sheepish, “Well, yeah......” in response.

As I was passing everyone a drink, I think it was Samantha who commented on the cameras first, asking what the cameras were for. I explained to her that they were for each couple to use to take pictures of themselves as they wished and to read the card with her camera. Upon reading the card aloud, she remarked that she wondered if it applied to pictures of the host and hostess. Barb told her that she didn't care since everybody already knew what she looked like. I knew that later after everyone loosened up that the flashes would be going off like the Forth of July. Or so I hoped.

In any case, Samantha took the first picture with Barb as her subject. Barb's a natural ham around a camera and she likes to be the center of attention, so she mugged a few shots for Samantha. She purposefully stopped to make sure that her blouse was arraigned so that her breasts were nicely visible for the pictures. After Samantha had finished, Barb took the camera from her and took a shot of her and Mike together. The other ladies, Marie and Andrea did a low sounding “Ooooooooo” thing and teased her saying they wanted copies of it. Samantha snatched the camera back saying that Mike, her husband, would be lucky if even he got to see them. He then snatched the camera from her, pocketing it, saying he was sure he was and then gave the camera at his plate to her.

Jim and Manny then grabbed their cameras and wanted shots of Marie and Andrea. Jim tried to get Marie to slide her cowl neck top farther open for more display of herself but she was reluctant to display any more than what was showing. But even that wasn't bad. Her cowl neckline kept sliding to the sides and exposing her nipples and most of her breasts anyway. To my estimation even though the rest of the ladies wore see through tops that hid nothing, hers was the most sultry and sententious. I guess it's my liking for the tease.

The first round of drinks went pretty quickly. They bolstered the courage factor of the three ladies as they were being ogled by the new eyes upon them. It was fun watching the guys try to keep eye contact with their own wives, let alone the other three wives. Barb set up a second round surprised that our lady friends had finished theirs so quickly. Our chef, Shawn, called me into the kitchen to ask for instructions of how he was to serve everybody. I suggested that he let me know a few minutes before he was ready to serve and I'd move everyone into the sitting area while he placed the portions on the plates.

As I returned Barb was saying how sexy the other ladies looked and that they should relax with her and have fun with their husbands. Marie said that it was a little “new” for her to be showing herself off like she was. That she wasn't used to it. Barb told her that it was easy once you were used to it. Barb said she looked beautiful and that Jim was loving every second of it. She looked at Jim and gave him that “what do you think” look. Jim wasn't about to say anything discouraging, and told her she looked “Fucking hot” and said something about her being in some sort of trouble later at home. Manny chimed in that all the girls looked very beautiful and very sexy......getting in good with Andrea saying he had the best looking wife, however. He got a raspberry for that one. Barb proclaimed that she'd take any one of them to bed in a Mae West impersonation. Samantha laughed at her teasingly saying that she was as bad as the guys. Barb came back with something like, “No I'm not.......I'm much better in bed than a guy.” and wiggled her eye brows at her.

The conversation started sounding like the alcohol was starting to relax the other couples finally. The guys weren't as nervous looking over the ladies on one hand, but didn't find themselves being drawn to look as much on the other. Affectionate embraces were becoming more frequent. The simple contacts between spouses more apparent. Shawn called me into the kitchen to let me know that dinner would be ready in about ten minutes. I informed our guests that dinner would be served shortly and asked if everyone wanted to move to the sitting room while it was brought out or if they wanted to just take a seat while the chef served everyone. Andrea, who had probably had the strongest drinks of the ladies, said that she was going to just sit down and let herself “all hang out”. The other girls agreed without any objections.

Shawn served us dinner in a very professional manner. The salmon was very tasty. His observations of the ladies were very subtle and he acted as casual as a person would serving at a fine restaurant during the courses. I was glad to see that the ladies attention had turned from their boobs to the food. The conversation became more like one when out to dinner at a restaurant. Taking the opportunity to catch as much eye candy as possible, Shawn asked if anyone needed their drink refreshed. Barb asked for hers to be and she was followed by everyone else requesting one also. Believe me Shawn was more than happy to play bartender for us. No tips necessary, and the perks were fine.

With the booze, food and Barb's leading innuendo laced into the conversation, the ladies had become much more casual and relaxed. Barb handed her camera to Marie and had her take a couple of shots of her and then a couple of us together. Getting the idea one of the guys had me take a few of he and his wife. Then the pictures became more frequent.

At the end of dinner Andrea asked if she could get a group shot taken. She called Shawn out and had him take one or two for her. The other two couples followed suit and we finished with dessert. It was chocolate moose. And it looked like Jim was really working hard not to spread some on Marie someplace. She was the only one who's breasts were bare and uncovered. He did make an offer, but she told him that that kind of dessert would be had at home. Barb egged her on to do it but she wouldn't budge, much to the disappointment of Jim.

After the dinner we all retired to the sitting area to relax and let the dinner settle in. Barb poured drinks with the help of Marie. Her neckline had set her tits free throughout the evening and now she didn't care that those scrumptious orbs of flesh were bouncing and juggling freely for our enjoyment.

After the compliments about how good the food was the talk turned to the dress code of the evening..... Risque'. Marie was perhaps the most reluctant lady to come. She was egged on to come by Jim because he wanted to do something with her out of the ordinary. He choice of the cowl neck was an attempt to keep herself covered up. She got a big approval from us guys for that failure. The other ladies who wore see through were mildly pleasured that her attempt at modesty had back fired.

While I knew that none of them were up for any sort of sexual indulgence I took pleasure in knowing that the other husbands had to “adjust” themselves in their seats for comfort. All had a raging woody's going. And while all had seen Barb in her usual state of undress while dropping by our home, this was perhaps the first time they had seen their wives dressed so provocatively around other adults. And with the two other wives who were new eye candy for them it was a sensory overload.

Eventually the conversation came around to all the breasts on display. The other husbands commented on how sexy their wives looked and how excited the were for them to be showing themselves off as they were. Marie, sitting there with both breasts in full view mentioned that she hadn't seen so much appreciation showing in a while and pointed directly at each tent in the husbands trousers. I could tell that her fourth drink was settling in when she shook her breasts like a stripper. The guys laughed and applauded her. A few “Wooo Woo's” were issued along with that.

Andrea and Samantha mentioned that they didn't know that Marie was such a wild woman, teasing her. Barb piped up asking why they always had thought she was the wild woman when she didn't do that for them at home. Andrea said that Barb didn't see “all the action up front” she made when Barb walked. She cupped her boobs and bounced them up and down swing her shoulders like she was walking. Barb objected saying she wasn't that bad. I got in that that yes it was...... but that all the guys loved it! Another round of “Woo Woo's” was heard.

Marie mentioned that since she was the only one with her boobs actually out and that Barb's ruffle along her lapel was blocking the view of her. She suggested that Barb pop a couple of buttons to even up the score. Barb popped the next one down open and Jim caught it on their camera.

upload_2017-2-23_11-28-34.png

upload_2017-2-23_11-28-54.png

The conversation remained sexually oriented through out the rest of the evening. Absent mindedly I began to brush over Barb's nipple with my fingers while my arm was around her and as we talked between our selves. It's something I do at home while Barb and I are watching a movie. I love it, she loves it and it leads to better things later. It's kind of automatic.

The other guys noticed it. And the girls had to have also. Manny had started to circle Andrea's nipple and I noticed it. That's when I realized that I had been doing the same. And Barb had leaned into me more also, but I hadn't realized why. I saw Andrea look up at Manny and moved her shoulders slightly like someone had tickled her lightly. Barb had been watching them and said, “Feels good. Doesn't it?”

Jim and Marie and Mike and Samantha suddenly caught on to what was happening. Samantha giggled as Andrea laid her hand on top of Manny's pressing it into her breast. “Yeah, but not here....” she said. I stopped for a second after realizing what I had been doing. I continued though. We all were laying back on the couch or love seats leaning on our spouses so I guess it was natural for a little sexual contact to begin with all the view before us of sexily dressed women. Some mild kissing had occurred already. So I guess in our relaxed state the petting was becoming a natural happenstance. But while the guys were probably ready to heat things up, the ladies, being more reserved, were reluctant.

Samantha signaled that the evening was about to end when she announced that she needed to have a “certain problem” taken care of...... at home. Mike nonchalantly asked what that might be. Samantha blurted out, “I need my brains screwed out. Lets go, Dear.” Mikes eyes got amazingly big at that. “Sounds good to me!” he said.

Teasing Samantha, Barb said, “You could always join Bob and I. We have plans later along the same lines....” and winked at them.

Jumping in with the tease Mike said, “Ya wanna wait a little while, dear?”

She smacked him on the shoulder and said, “Ya wanna get laid?!?”

“We're going now guys.........” he announced. Everyone laughed.

Jim grabbed Marie by a breast and asked her what she was doing tonight in a leading manner. She took a swig from her glass and said that she had plans for him at home. He came back with “I got plans on the way home, too....”

Barb looked at Andrea and said. “Well. Looks like it just us four....”

Andrea said that Barb and I would have to, “do the nasty by ourselves tonight.”

Barb made her a sad look and gave her a, “Wah..... Wah!”

We all got more upright and everybody got their own cameras.......... I think. Jim took one last shot of Barb for the road since she wouldn't mind. He attached two of them to an e-mail and sent them to us later in the week. Said the others of Barb he'd keep for viewing on lonely nights when Marie wasn't home.....

• Like Like x 1