1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Hellcat41979

Hellcat41979 J.A.F.A.

There's always a story behind every picture. But the question is what is that story. To answer this I proposing a challenge to anyone that wishes test their story telling skills.

This is a simple test of our story telling abilities. Just take the posted picture or one of your own and create a short paragraph or two caption on what is going on. This is open to anyone who wishes to participate.

You may use any picture you wish to participate as long as it and your caption abides by the forum rules. But save for that you are free to create whatever you wish to explain what you see happening in the picture.

2. Hellcat41979

Hellcat41979 J.A.F.A.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hellcat41979

Hellcat41979 J.A.F.A.

David's girlfriend promised him a surprise if he aced his midterm. He had several ideas about what she had planned. However his imagination failed in comparison to what was waiting for him in his apartment.

4. Hellcat41979

Hellcat41979 J.A.F.A.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hellcat41979

Hellcat41979 J.A.F.A.

After the passionate night of love making they shared Anthony was surprised to wake up alone. Soon though the wonderful aroma coming from the kitchen told him where Samantha had disappeared to. Realizing this he quickly got out of bed and headed down to join her.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hellcat41979

Hellcat41979 J.A.F.A.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hellcat41979

Hellcat41979 J.A.F.A.

They had come to this secluded beach to watch the sunset together. But this was quickly forgotten as the intensity of their embrace increased. Soon the beauty around them was all but forgotten as their clothing began to disappear along with the last rays of the sun.

8. Hellcat41979

Hellcat41979 J.A.F.A.

9. Hellcat41979

Hellcat41979 J.A.F.A.

Jason could only look on slack jawed as his girlfriend made out with her best friend. He had already been highly aroused when they showed up in the cheerleader uniforms but after a quick nod to each other this was taken to a whole new level. As both girl's clothes began to come off a thought took root in his head. His girlfriend had said she would make his birthday one he'd never forget. Watching them he realized she wasn't kidding.

10. Hellcat41979

Hellcat41979 J.A.F.A.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. Hellcat41979

Hellcat41979 J.A.F.A.

As people rushed towards him to check if he was alright. Jim wondered why he didn't see the pole sooner. As he was shaking his his head to calm the pounding he caught sight of what had caused this mess in the first place. The bruised ego and the headache was quickly forgotten as he watched her walking down the beach.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hellcat41979

Hellcat41979 J.A.F.A.

13. Hellcat41979

Hellcat41979 J.A.F.A.

As they sought shelter from the storm raging without but they found they could not get sanctuary from the one raging within them. When their eyes met any doubts about how they felt were placed aside. There was only one thing they could do in this moment.

14. UncleB71

UncleB71 Horny Horseman

Am I supposed to use your picture then Post one of my own for the next person? Sorry, I wasn't sure.

[
    QUOTE="Hellcat41979, post: 6458109, member: 793771"][​IMG][/QUOTE]

The rain started to fall as they entered the last of the unfinished rooms. "When it's finished, this will be the Master Bedroom. A window along that wall will look out over the creek, and a balcony over there will give us great views of the sunset."

"I can't believe you are building all of this for me!" The pretty blonde spun around, completely oblivious to the falling rain. "It's so amazing! I love it!"

The man couldn't take his eyes off his soon to be wife. Stepping closer he replied. "And I love you!"

She stepped forward and put her hands around his neck. "We are going to be so happy here." Then she leaned forward and her lips met his.

• Like Like x 1
  15. UncleB71

UncleB71 Horny Horseman

I think I did that wrong!:confused:

16. Hellcat41979

Hellcat41979 J.A.F.A.

You can do either. If you have a picture of your own that you wish to use then go ahead.

17. UncleB71

UncleB71 Horny Horseman

Ok. Then, here's one for someone to use if they wish...

[​IMG]

18. sharkbytenow

sharkbytenow Sex Machine

As she walked around in the water, wet all over, her nipples still so hard from the excitment, she keeps looking down wondering if this is the spot she will find her lost cherry

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hellcat41979

Hellcat41979 J.A.F.A.

John pulled Sarah against the barn as he returned from working the fields. Even though he had been only gone for the day they embraced has if they had been apart for weeks. Even the combination of his sweat and cologne combined into the smell she recognized as uniquely his own.
    In this moment they realized. Regardless of any hardship they may face as long as they were together they had everything they would ever desire. So long as their love existed nothing else mattered to them.

20. Hellcat41979

Hellcat41979 J.A.F.A.