1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Distant Lover

Distant Lover Master of Facts

Distant Lover: A motto I try to live by is: be a good listener; ask questions others will enjoy answering.

--------

Tom Marvolo Riddle: Start taking your own advice.

--------

Distant Lover: On XNXX I read comments worth reading. I am bored by long copy and paste jobs posted by people who are unable to compose their own arguments. :bored:

I use the internet to document factual assertions I make in my own arguments. If I find an article that interests me I will excerpt portions of it, followed by my own commentary. Sometimes I will excerpt from an article I disagree with and explain why I disagree with it.

--------

Tom Marvolo Riddle: You use the internet to inform everyone of your dislike of certain people in society. Racist bletherings of an old bigoted sad sack.

--------

Distant Lover: When have I ever posted anything about any race that was not true? Quote a statement by me that you think is mistaken. Let's discuss it. Keep in mind that insults directed at me do not refute my arguments. They prove that you cannot refute them.

• Like Like x 1
  2. tenguy

tenguy Reasoned voice of XNXX

Facts which one uses to justify discrimination against any race, are still the mark of a racist.

It’s not your facts that are wrong, it’s the conclusions you draw after cherry-picking those which fit your agenda.

3. Distant Lover

I do not believe that anyone should be discriminated on the basis of race. That is why I am opposed to affirmative action.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Distant Lover

How to Disagree, by Paul Graham, 2008

If we're all going to be disagreeing more, we should be careful to do it well. What does it mean to disagree well? Most readers can tell the difference between mere name-calling and a carefully reasoned refutation, but I think it would help to put names on the intermediate stages. So here's an attempt at a disagreement hierarchy:

DH0. Name-calling.

This is the lowest form of disagreement, and probably also the most common. We've all seen comments like this:u r a fag!!!!!!!!!!But it's important to realize that more articulate name-calling has just as little weight. A comment likeThe author is a self-important dilettante.is really nothing more than a pretentious version of "u r a fag."

DH1. Ad Hominem.

An ad hominem attack is not quite as weak as mere name-calling. It might actually carry some weight. For example, if a senator wrote an article saying senators' salaries should be increased, one could respond:Of course he would say that. He's a senator.This wouldn't refute the author's argument, but it may at least be relevant to the case. It's still a very weak form of disagreement, though. If there's something wrong with the senator's argument, you should say what it is; and if there isn't, what difference does it make that he's a senator?

Saying that an author lacks the authority to write about a topic is a variant of ad hominem—and a particularly useless sort, because good ideas often come from outsiders. The question is whether the author is correct or not. If his lack of authority caused him to make mistakes, point those out. And if it didn't, it's not a problem.

http://www.paulgraham.com/disagree.html

---------

I intend to keep my comments at the top of this pyramid. I challenge others do do the same.

1061px-Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg.png

• Like Like x 2
  5. tenguy

tenguy Reasoned voice of XNXX

Notice to all XNXX members!

I apologize for replying to DL’s sad attention whoring, I shouldn’t have replied to his pathetic, inferiority complex, motivated thread.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Distant Lover

Please post a comment by me in which you think I have done that.

Stereotypes are often over generalizations of what is really true. There is no stereotype of a fat Chinese woman with five illegitimate children by five different men. There is no stereotype of a stupid, lazy Jewish man with several felony convictions, and several illegitimate children he does nothing to support.

Chinese and Jews have faced bigotry and discrimination in the United States. Those who dislike them resent them for their high average IQ's and the prosperity it earns for most of them.

I do not believe anyone should be discriminated against on the basis of a negative stereotypes, but on the basis of the person's own characteristics.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  7. Distant Lover

Read what Paul Graham has to say about Ad Hominem attacks. :cool:

8. Distant Lover

An additional point I would like to make is that Tom Marvolo Riddle started this dispute.

9. Cherrypop

Cherrypop Wicked Kitten

I don’t care what you’re arguing about, but thank you for moving it here @Distant Lover I appreciate it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Cherrypop
      Hey, this started in my thread and I said take it to politics and he did. So I appreciate it lol. That was a nice thing to do.

Cherrypop, Jul 30, 2021
    3. ace's n 8's
      You telling me...that DL....started this worthless thread....in one of your personal threads?..is that what you're telling me here?

ace's n 8's, Jul 30, 2021
    4. Cherrypop
      No he commented in my What is Your Motto thread and then someone else came by and started shit so I asked them to take it to politics. And here we are :)

Cherrypop, Jul 30, 2021
      Distant Lover likes this.
    5. ace's n 8's
      Hmp...with further consideration, I shall kiss that spanked ass cheek to make it feel all better, and give you a band-aid too, as you know the children love the band-aids cuz it makes the hurt go away...just ask 'em they'll tell ya that.

AND...I'll go hunt that mother fucker DL down and teach'em a thing or 2 about respect for miss Cherrypop:whip3::catwoman_whip:

ace's n 8's, Jul 30, 2021
    6. Distant Lover
      No he commented in my What is Your Motto thread and then someone else came by and started shit so I asked them to take it to politics. And here we are :)

- Cherrypop

---------

The Master of Facts is always nice, :angelic:

and always right. :smuggrin:

Remember, he knows more than you do. :smug:

Distant Lover, Jul 30, 2021
  10. Distant Lover

Hey, this started in my thread and I said take it to politics and he did. So I appreciate it lol. That was a nice thing to do.

- Cherrypop

----------

Cherrypop,

I am used to being flamed on XNXX. :(

When I saw that you left a comment on my thread, I expected another insult. :eek:

I appreciate what you have commented. Thank you. :)

1. Cherrypop
      I don’t enjoy arguing, and I don’t actually read the threads where everyone is attacking each other. People keep saying you are a racist, and if that’s true, it’s not ok with me.

But you did “take it to politics” like I asked and I give credit when it’s due, which is why I thanked you. I am not interested in insulting anyone.

Cherrypop, Jul 30, 2021
      deleted user 555 768 likes this.
    2. Distant Lover
      What is a racist? Post your definition of "racist." I will tell you if I correspond to your definition.

Distant Lover, Jul 30, 2021
  11. Cherrypop

Cherrypop Wicked Kitten

What is a racist? Post your definition of "racist." I will tell you if I correspond to your definition.

Ok I’ll bite. To put it in its simplest form, a racist is anyone who generalizes people based on their skin colour, and uses those generalizations to make themselves feel superior to those people. You can quote a bunch of statistics and “facts” and copy and paste a million articles, but that just bogs down the issue. Do you look at a whole race of people and feel mightier than them, because of whatever negative stereotype you believe about them? That’s racism. It just is.

When I was young I was almost mugged by three Indigenous men. They cornered me in a back lane and God only knows what would have happened if someone hadn’t come looking for me. But do I now think all Indigenous people are violent criminals? No. Those 3 men certainly were. But I know many Indigenous women who are intelligent, accomplished, creative, kind, talented, and funny. I judge based on the individual. I don’t paint everyone with the same brush. A racist does.

• Like Like x 3
    1. conroe4
      tsk tsk tsk, Cherry. You should know not to light that fuse...

EAR MUFFS PEOPLE!

conroe4, Jul 31, 2021
      deleted user 555 768 likes this.
    2. deleted user 555 768
      Cherry isn't familiar with the political forum but at least DL won't call her names

deleted user 555 768, Jul 31, 2021
    3. Cherrypop
      I feel like I can more than hold my own. But I’m not going to argue lol

Cherrypop, Jul 31, 2021
  12. Distant Lover

I evaluate people on their individual characteristics. I evaluate races on their average characteristics. I am not a white supremacist. I am an yellow supremacist. I think that by criteria important to the creation and maintenance of successful societies and civilizations Orientals tend to be superior to what I am, which is a white Gentile. I think that Ashkenazi Jews, with their average IQ's of 115 are even superior to Orientals, who tip the scales with an average of 106.

Two of the best friends I have had in my life have been blacks. I do not say that to defend myself against the charge of being called a racist, because I do not care if anyone calls me a racist or not. One was a college professor at Howard University. The ptjer was a co worker at a high tech company we both worked for. When he was hired I mentored him, although I had not been told to. He told our boss that I was helping him. Our boss told me, "It is my job to train the people I hire, but I do not always have the time. Your are making my job a lot easier." That is the best thing a boss can tell a subordinate.

I feel ambivalent about blacks. I like ambivalence and recommend it; it prevents fanaticism. I have known too many blacks I have liked to dislike the race. I have had too many experiences with black criminals to have illusions about it. Those experiences with black criminals make it easy for me to believe, what I can easily document, that blacks have a murder rate that is nearly eight times the white rate. No, I do not think whites are responsible for that.

I do not feel ambivalent about Jews. I admire them, respect Judaism, and I love Israel. I do not feel ambivalent about Orientals. I have never known one I did not like. When I was a child and teenager I preferred Oriental girls. When I became a man I prefered Oriental women. I like Chinese culture and the Chinese people. I expect China to achieve world hegemony by the end of this century, if not sooner. I hope and expect that the mainland of China will have adopted a democrat government by then. The success of democracy in Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea assures me that democracy will work well on the mainland.

1. Username 1
      Nobody asked me, but if you are often finding yourself defending against charges of racism, then at least at those times you were probably acting in a racist manner.
      Being racist only describes actions of a person not the character of that person. That is where BIGOT comes in.

Username 1, Jul 31, 2021
    2. Cherrypop
      Thinking you’re superior to any race is racist. We are all equal. Our differences might make it hard to relate or understand each other, but it doesn’t make us better or worse than each other. Thinking it does is what has caused so much death and destruction throughout human history. We’d rather kill, enslave, torture and imprison people than try to understand them. Because the one thing that humans have in common is that we all kind of suck. To put it mildly.

Cherrypop, Jul 31, 2021
      Username 1 likes this.
    3. 1 Toy Maker
      If we are all equal why are people getting gold medals at the Olympic games?

1 Toy Maker, Jul 31, 2021
      Cherrypop likes this.
  13. Distant Lover

The fear of being called a racist is as intense as the fear of being suspected of Communist sympathies was during much of the Cold War. In each case those fears inhibit candid discussions of political problems.

The fear of being suspected of Communist sympathies caused the United States to overestimate the danger of Communism. This in turn increased the danger of a nuclear war, and got us into the War in Vietnam.

1. Cherrypop
      So your argument is people shouldn’t be afraid to be called racist, and mine is don’t be a racist lol

Cherrypop, Jul 31, 2021
    2. conroe4
      But we're not arguing, right?

conroe4, Jul 31, 2021
    3. ace's n 8's
      Oh conroe4 buddy....just had to nudge a little more huh?...it was becoming very entertaining for me to watch Cherrypop hand DL his head with rational response's from miss Cherrypop.;)

ace's n 8's, Jul 31, 2021
      Cherrypop likes this.
    4. Cherrypop
      @conroe4 we are discussing, not arguing. I’m not angry nor am I going to be insulting. I mean, what’s the point? Nobody has ever changed anyone’s mind on the internet lol.

Cherrypop, Jul 31, 2021
  14. conroe4

conroe4 Lake Lover In XNXX Heaven

Yeah, I had to nudge a bit. I'm enjoying Miss Cherry too. doggo's preached his point ad nauseum and I doubt anyone's gonna knock him off dead center.

15. Distant Lover

So your argument is people shouldn’t be afraid to be called racist, and mine is don’t be a racist lol

- Cherrypop

----------

Words change their meaning over time. When I was a child a racist was someone who hated all blacks simply because they were black. Now a racist some one who criticizes the Negro race. It does not matter if the criticism is accurate. When one is accused of racism, truth is no defense. It is evidence for the prosecution.

I have been called a racist, a race traitor - because of my admiration for Jews and Orientals - and even a Jew. Some people think that anyone who praises Jews like I do must be one. When someone calls me a Jew I say, "Thank you for mistaking me for a Jew. I am an Anglican. Ashkenazi Jews are the most superior race in existence. Jews will replace you." When I am called a race traitor, I double down by documenting how intelligent and prosperous most Orientals and Jews are.

When I am called a racist for, let us say, drawing attention to the estimated two billion dollars in damage that by some strange alchemy attended the "mainly peaceful protests against racial injustice" that followed the death of George Floyd, I ask, "What did I say that is not true?" Like too many black men, but unlike the two black friends I mentioned, George Floyd had several felony convictions and several illegitimate children he did nothing to support. That is not supposed to be discussed either. You see, it is racist.

I am a race realist. Race realists believe that race is an important biological classification of humans, that the races differ in average ability levels and behavior, and that these differences have resulted from evolving in response to different population pressures lasting for thousands of years. Cold climates select genetically for intelligence and monogamy. Civilization selects genetically for intelligence and obedience to the law.

I also believe that political policies that are based on assumptions about human beings that are not true lead to harmful results. This has been called "the Law of Unintended Consequences." That is why I think we need to have the dialogue on race Bill Clinton called for. It needs to be an honest dialogue, whee there are no sanctions and taboos against drawing attention to facts. Calling someone a racist is name calling. As I mentioned earlier, name calling is the lowest form of discourse.

During the Cold War the fear of being called a Communist suppressed a dialogue that would have reduced the danger of nuclear war and prevented the War in Vietnam. Currently, the fear of being called a racist suppressed the dialogue on race we need to have.

16. Distant Lover

What have I ever said about race that is not true? Post it. Let's discuss it.

1. conroe4
      Nah, you got your hands full already.

conroe4, Jul 31, 2021
    2. Distant Lover
      In other words, you cannot answer my question. Neither can anyone else.

Distant Lover, Jul 31, 2021
    3. conroe4
      Arguing with you, or discussing as you eloquently put it, is like arguing with a hackberry tree.Not only is it pointless, but when you went to putting words in my mouth I didn't say, that was enough.

conroe4, Jul 31, 2021
    4. Distant Lover
      Actually I should not have challenged you. :oops:

Your comment was a lukewarm complement. :)

17. Distant Lover

I am always open to a good argument, and usually to a bad one. What have you got to contribute to this discussion?

1. View previous comments...
    2. Distant Lover
      Tom Marvolo Riddle, have a nice day. :)