1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Couple624
Last Activity:
Oct 30, 2020
Sarah - Kept Woman Paul - Developer

Couple624

Sex Machine, from Poole

Well hello, it’s been awhile. Oct 28, 2020

Couple624 was last seen:
Oct 30, 2020
    1. TheBuiltThickDick
      TheBuiltThickDick
      What a great avatar! :)
      1. Couple624 likes this.
    2. Wozza6969
      Wozza6969
      Love your contributions here had a lot of fun posting with you earlier look forward to more saucy fun to make my cock explode x
      1. Couple624 likes this.
    3. Couple624
      Couple624
      Posted a video of hubby fucking the girl he picked up Saturday. It's on the Slutty Friends social group.
      1. lastkiss555, Wozza6969 and Koontz like this.
      2. ripcitycock
        ripcitycock
        Nice clip, wish I could pick up you at the bar.
        Aug 17, 2016
      3. galaxiemn500
        galaxiemn500
        Where is it? Can't find that group
        Aug 18, 2016
      4. Couple624
    4. ronennn.n
      ronennn.n
      wow your wife looks hot :O
      you are lucky...
      1. Couple624
        Couple624
        Thank you babe - yes he is very lucky
        Aug 17, 2016
    5. fairdinkumdevo
      fairdinkumdevo
      Like Christmas every time i check my box!! Nice work Sarah,
      1. Couple624 likes this.
    6. Wozza6969
      Wozza6969
      1. Wozza6969
        Wozza6969
        Mmmmm wanna taste your sexy ladycum xxx
        Aug 17, 2016
    7. Julius12
      Julius12
      1. Couple624
        Couple624
        Hmm is that for real Julius? I know your games.
        Aug 17, 2016
      2. Julius12
        Julius12
        I've emailed the club details - I just thought you'd like to share on here babe. You're such an exhibitionist. Mmm hope you go for it.
        Aug 17, 2016
      3. Couple624
        Couple624
        Ok will have a look - I'm certain hubby will be interested in entering me.
        Aug 17, 2016
    8. Wozza6969
      Wozza6969
      Ooh I'll start the bidding at 2 loads of cum in your ass
      1. Couple624 likes this.
      2. Wozza6969
        Wozza6969
        Have I won ???? I've got that 1st load primed and ready to explode in your tight star x
        Aug 16, 2016
    9. bigJdawg
      bigJdawg
      Sounds like you need a good ol fucking. Rough and hard
      1. Couple624
        Couple624
        Is there any other way lol
        Aug 16, 2016
      2. bigJdawg
        bigJdawg
        Yea but that would involve lots of lube, massages, and time, and as a professional I recommend we get that knocked out of the way first. But your a big girl, I'll let you descide
        Aug 16, 2016
    10. Mushybear
      Mushybear
      Whats the bidding start at? Im in
    11. Couple624
      Couple624
      Hubby has this fantasy/desire to pimp me out - well he's suggested an auction. Have to say I'm intrigued and a little excited. Thoughts?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. likethisalot79
        likethisalot79
        It will deff get those boys ready to bid on your ass...well should I say bid on your pussy,ass tits mouth and entire body ..mmmm I want to bid
        Aug 16, 2016
      3. Wozza6969
        Wozza6969
        Oh Hun you know I'd pay ANYTHING for one experience with you I'd rob several banks sell my house my car my soul (not worth much) mmmmm
        Sep 12, 2016
    12. AnEcumenicalMatter
      AnEcumenicalMatter
      I just spent the last hour going through all your stories and videos on here ,OMG ,I think every guy on here would love to have a wife like you ,your Husband has got to be the luckiest guy on earth ,looking forward to reading your next installment on Sarahs Fantasies .Please never change !
      1. Couple624 likes this.
      2. Couple624
        Couple624
        I have to be honest I get really turned on writing them. The fantasy blog allows me to explore my inner most kinks and perversions - I've discovered a few lol who knows some may become real.
        Aug 15, 2016
      3. Wozza6969
        Wozza6969
        I'm with you there @Couple624 I'm amazed how your takes linger in my mind tantalising and teasing me
        Sep 1, 2016
    13. Debbie xxx
      Debbie xxx
      love your profile pic...xoxo
      1. Norton X likes this.
      2. Couple624
        Couple624
        Thank you.
        Aug 14, 2016
    14. Couple624
      Couple624
      New dog fantasy story posted on my fantasy blog.
      1. Norton X, crimsonslayer and mahnenone like this.
      2. Couple624
    15. niqo
      niqo
      That's soo hot....makes me soo hard...fucking my wife
      1. Julian Six likes this.
    16. Couple624
      Couple624
      Hubby showed me a hot video of the slut he picked up sucking his cock. I felt a bit jealous. he doesn't fuck others when I'm not there.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. seba36
        seba36
        i read the story you post its very beautiful
        Aug 14, 2016
      3. Couple624
        Couple624
        Thank you Hun.
        Aug 14, 2016
      4. seba36
        seba36
        unlike ur first bf i really like to watch
        Aug 14, 2016
    17. Couple624
    18. Couple624
      Couple624
      Out with hubby and he's pulled himself a student to fuck later.
      1. Norton X, amry3321 and Jperhack09 like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Irish123
        Irish123
        Where's that leave you?
        Aug 14, 2016
      4. Couple624
        Couple624
        Met up with a girl friend Hun - unlike guys unless they are bi most girls aren't keen on being watched. Well unless they are like me lol
        Aug 14, 2016
      5. Irish123
        Irish123
        Glad you got yours too!
        Aug 14, 2016
    19. fairdinkumdevo
      fairdinkumdevo
      Hi, got lucky and stumbled across your page, luv your work.
    20. Irish123
      Irish123
      Sent you a pm gorgeous
  • About

Sarah - Kept Woman Paul - Developer
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Guys I no longer Kik or use any other communications. I only chat on here.

About Us

My name is Sarah my husband is Paul I'm 29 he's 45 as our status says we aren't a typical couple. Although this profile is a couple mostly it is me online but my husband does enjoy reading comments about me and we have no secrets.

So I'm 5' 6" uk dress size 6 with 32DD breasts I have long brunette hair (yes they are my photos we've posted). My husband is tbh pretty average in terms of height, body and looks. He does however, have a very high sex drive - by that I'm not talking stamina (although that's not bad and good recovery) more like he has a very active imagination and wide tastes - he's no prude and very broad minded. Where others have role play we have real play - he likes things as close to the real thing as possible and hates being limited to the bedroom (unless it's that type of fun we are after - nothing wrong with slow sensual love making in the bedroom from time to time).

We are swingers and we've dabbled in a little dogging. We actually met in a swingers club (but that's a different story). I'm bi but he is very very straight - Paul is a watcher loves nothing better than watch me having fun and is getting a real kick out of the little bit of attention I've had on here. I however, am an exhibitionist and love to flirt and occasionally go further (if the time person and fit is right). I can be Dom with girls and occasionally with men but my natural state is submissive.

Well that's us in a nut shell if you want to know more just ask x.