1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. yesofcourse

yesofcourse Sex Machine

It stared out like any other night playing in a band except for how it turned out ....Get there early... set up your stuff....there is a nice stage at this place....and I set up my keyboard standing up so I can see the crowd when we play....there are some tall tables along the wall on my side of the stage.....and some point as we were setting up a couple sat at one of them..they sat together on one side facing the band....I’m not sure what attracted my attention to them...maybe it was because they seemed very happy and affectionate.....and focused on each other.....I was hooking up a cable and I happened to look their direction....and they were in a passionate kiss....my gaze lingered and they turned back and caught me looking. ...I probably turned beat red ....they looked at each other and laughed .... from that point on they knew was I looking every now and then and they seemed to enjoy it.....about 4 songs in we did a slow one.....and I was watching them dance slowly gazing into each other’s eyes.....he was well dressed....button up shirt and dress pants....it seemed that he was liking the close dancing....I thought I could see a bulge there.....she had on a short skirt and a blouse that was opened just enough on top to be dangerous. ...at one point when they were dancing they came up close to me....and sorta opened their stance a little ....like they were inviting me in....I wasn’t sure if I was reading too much into it ...but the my fella in my pants responded and she noticed my face turn red again....and looked down and he was pushing against my tight rock jeans .. she looked up and smiled ..they danced the song out and headed back to their table...soon the set ended and I thought.... should I go over and talk to them....but curiosity won out and I headed to their table....Hi my name is Jim. ...I reach out to him and shook his hand...my name is Sergio and this is Leslie. ...I shook her hand as well and sat down with them .....it was a normal conversation for a while then Sergio asked me a question....Do you get much action playing in a band.....I replied not as much as you might think....then I added I get more from craigslist .....shit I though why would I say that. ...I was not expecting the reaction I saw....they looked at each other and there was sort of a twinkle .... What kind of people have you met on there....Sergio asked...I said well lots of different people . I wasn’t sure if I should mention my bisexuality....interesting. ...Sergio said....have you ever been with a couple ? I said yes...Sergio ....why don’t we go outside where we can have a smoke and talk. ...sounds good....I was super hard at this point ...I had to quickly tuck my unit up in my waistband ....so I wouldn’t stand with a full hard on showing through my pants.....I said I know a place.....it is where the band goes on break....the way the parking lot is ..the bass players van blocks some of the view.....Sergio says this might seem like a crazy question....but have you ever met any men or played with the man in a couple....my cock litterly throbbed ......I said yes I have met men and sucked their cocks......Leslie actually moaned a little....Sergio said well Leslie has a fantasy ... if you would come back to our hotel room tonight .....and you would strip off your clothes ....and get yourself hard ....while we watch ....and when it’s time.....you would get on your knees and suck my dick. ....while Leslie watching I think it could be fun........holy shit ....I thought am I luckiest guy in the world.....I said oh fuck yes......Sergio said wanna prove it .....would you suck my cock a little right here and right now? My eyes darted around....it looked good....I stepped back behind the van a little and got on my knees...you could hear Leslie s breath quicken....ok then Sergio said he stepped close to my face....get it out and stick it in your mouth....I laid my hand on the shape his manhood made in those dress pant and grabbed the zipper with the other....I rubbed his cock a couple times as I pulled the zipper down....I looked up at Leslie and then back to Sergio as I slipped my hand inside his pants and pulled out his cock...I rubbed my lips on the tip and tasted the precum as I slipped them over the tip....Leslie moaned again quietly as I pushed his cock deep in my throat. ..and sucked as I pulled back towards the tip. ....just then we heard some gravel get kicked ....and Leslie whispered someone is coming...I tucked Sergio’s cock back inside as he zipped up...and stood up and wiped my face and headed back to the bar....in awe of what just happened.... we went back in the bar to their seats ...before I left to take the stage .....I said in case there was any confusion ....I would love to come and suck your cock tonight.... the rest of the set was a blur to me....my mind was racing ....I was in a state of semi wood....I was out front on the stage....and they were constantly either up front dancing or at their seat with Leslie rubbing his crotch .....pointing down towards his crotch through the table. ... when the set ended with a big bang...I went over to them....you guys have been driving me crazy I said....just tell me where to go and you can cum where ever you want ...Sergio told me the name of the hotel and the room number....I said ....give me half an hour and I will be there.....I tore down my J keyboard rig in record time and had it stashed in the Jeep even faster.....I tried to act casual but the second I got the money in my hands I told the band peace and i all but ran to the Jeep. ...driving there my palms were sweaty .... nervous ....and honey ...and there this the hotel....and there is the driveway for it....get it together Jim. ....I said to myself and I went up the street to turn around and actually turn into the driveway for the hotel....once I was standing in front of their room...I took a second and took a deep breath ..I nervously knocked .....they both answered the door....hello again I said. ...Leslie had a glass of wine and Sergio asked if I wanted a whiskey.....they had moved a small couch closer to the bed ....and I sat there and they sat on the edge of the bed facing me ....we finished our drinks and Sergio said ok Jim. ...it’s time for you to give us a show. ...my cock litterly jumped in my pants.....I unbuttoned my shirt slowly.....popped the button on my jeans....the looks I was getting were so sexy. .... you could see my cock through my jeans....the zipper slowly dropped ....and I eased out of my pants. ....a long string of precum dripped to the floor....it felt so good when I got my hand rapped around my cock....they sat there and watched a minute as I stroked.....then she grabbed his head and gave him such a deep sexy kiss....mmmmm I moaned.... my hand slipped down and rubbed my balls.... Sergio popped a couple buttons on leslie’s blouse...and slipped hand inside her bra....she moaned a little as he touched and squeezed her perky breast....the sound of the precum in my soaking fingers quickened as I slipped them up over the tip of my cock...and sucked them dry.....he finished with the buttons on her shirt....and slipping his hand around to the side of her skirt and unzipped it slowly... the skirt dropped gently to the floor as his hand slid slowly inside her soaking panties... she had managed at the same time to unbutton his pants....and they joined the skirt on the floor....I could hear her wetness as he rubbed her letting a finger slide between her swollen lips....as she moaned....watching my fingers trace a line up slowly around my balls.. and up the shaft....she pulled his undies over his beautiful hard cock... as I stroked mine.....she kissed him on the cheek and whispered something in his ear.... he looked at me .....it’s time for you to get on your knees and suck my cock.... I felt a wave of excitement course through my body....I slid off the couch and slowly crawled over.....she positioned herself closer to the edge of the bed to have a better view of her husbands dick being worshipped by a man.....she slid out of her panties....and they fell to the pile on the floor.....he slid off the edge of the bed and took his shirt off as I positioned myself between her legs sideways in front of that beautiful cock and balls awaiting my attention....I started at the balls my tongue touched them ....I licked around....kissing and sucking gently on them....and slowly ran my tongue up the shaft....I could hear her rubbing her pussy ....she moaned as my mouth reached the tip....and my lips parted ....I tasted his precum as my mouth swallowed his cock....Sergio said ....yeah.... suck that cock....I pushed my mouth as far down as I could get it.....I gagged a little and slurped as I pulled my mouth up the shaft.....I peaked at Leslie...she had a finger inside her and was squeezing her nipple....you like seeing Jim with my cock in his mouth....he slapped my face with it it....oh yes she said....breathing between each word....he rubbed the tip of his cock back and forth across my lips....put it in his mouth she said....I opened and you pushed it inside....he grabbed my head and held it deep...oh yes she said ....fuck his mouth ....yes ...she was rubbing herself so hard and fast. ....when he said now suck my balls....and I moaned and stroked myself ....and sucked each smooth ball carefully pulling them into my mouth ....kissing and sucking on them....it was too much for her.....she started shaking ....and moaning loudly....oh oh..gasping for breath as her orgasim built up.....stroke yourself while my wife cum Sergio said....I stood up between her legs...I stroked....her nipples we so hard....her hands moving so quickly across that beautiful smooth pussy.....I had to stop stroking for a second to keep from cumming as she got to that point .. oh my god she moaned ...she was shaking....fuck fuck.....I had my cock in one hand and his in the other.....it was the most sexy orgasim I had ever seen....she flopped back on the bed....legs over the edge ....and throbbing just inches away from my cock.....I looked at Sergio . ...Whew that was hot I said....he said now get up on the bed ...and put your head over the edge....Leslie. ...legs still weak....moved next to me...I was in the middle of the bed ...he rubbed his balls and cock all over my face. ....I loved feeling them....Leslie had her hands on my chest....he said you wanna touch and stroke his cock while I fuck his face.....I opened wide as I felt her hands travel down my belly....his cock traveling down my throat as her hand wrapped around as she slowly started to stroke it .....so hot he said ....as he plunged deep in my throat and started pumping ....my eyes started to water .....as he choked me with his cock.....his balls slapping off my nose .....pressing tightly has he held it deep....she was rubbing my balls as he put his in my mouth...I took some much needed breaths as I tried to fit both in at once....do you want to put it in your mouth Sergio said to Leslie. ...oh yes she was rubbing her pussy again with her free hand....you want her to suck your cock while fuck your mouth....yes please ...suck my cock and ..fuck my mouth. ....as he rubbed his cock around my face....please ....said ....put your cock back in my mouth ....listen to this cocksucker beg for my cock.....he said....she had my balls in one hand and my cock in the other ....as his cock entered my mouth ....I felt her tongue on the tip....she kissed it ...yeah suck he told us.....her mouth opened and my cock went inside .....Sergio was excited to see this ....and started really pounding my face....I was gagging and gasping for breath as he fucked my face harder ....as she licked and sucked my cock.....it felt so good to be used like this....she said I want to see your cock entering his mouth....she climbed on top of me ....my hard cock nestled between the folds of her pussy....she leaned forward ...hands on my chest and kissed him....he held his cock deep...my face was becoming a mess and the precum and saliva dripped from my mouth....she started to rub my cock with her pussy...and little at first. ....her juices covered it....I could feel that she had it just about where she wanted it....the tip of my cock rubbing her clit....I had to swallow some puke as he had really buried his cock deep in my throat....she was very turned on..he fucked my mouth very hard and then ..you want his cock inside you Sergio asked her....I felt she shudder ....yes ....ok get up cocksucker ....she laid back with Jeff next to her....he was rubbing and sucking on her tities....I got up between her legs....she was so hot and turned on laying there....I grabbed my cock and rubbed the tip....between her lips....up to the clit....and back down....I laid it on her ....and pushed down ...it opened ....it reached the hole....and I let him push inside her.....a little at first....and a little more...oh fuck yeah she said more....I pushed deeper until it was all the way in....you like that big thick cock inside you Jeff whispered ....oh yes she said ...short of breath... yes fuck me with that cock....I starting pushing in and out slowly at first. ...we got into a rhythm ....I had my hands on her belly.....I slid them up to her perky tities as I increased the pace.....her warm wet pussy felt so good as I explored it deeper and harder and faster.....Sergio the stood on the bed ....and I started sucking his cock as I fucked his wife.....it was so hot to be used and to give pleasure to such as sexy couple.....the sight of his cock back in my mouth and my hard cock deep inside her had her moaning.....suck that cock.....fuck me ......he was also really moaning now ....his balls slapping of my chin.....he was getting close.....I was fucking her now as hard as I could rubbing her clit with one hand....his balls with the other ....it was too much for both of them ......as he started to unload in my mouth....she started to cum on my cock......it took the first to shots in the back of my throat as her juices streamed out.....I felt her tighten up on my cock as she came.....he pulled out and continued to cum on my face....she got up and wiped his cum off my face and fed it to me.....I gobbled it off her fingers.....she laid back down. .....jack him off on my belly so he can eat some more cum for me she said to Sergio .....I was on my knees between her legs.....he rubbed my cock on her clit....and stroked .....she loved seeing him stroke my cock and as the cum started to push up out of my balls....I was moaning fuck....fuck ....yes.....he milked the cum....and the first shot landed close to her neck.....and one hit her on the breast.....the rest landed on her belly.....he started rubbing her pussy as I licked the cum from her neck. ....he stuck some fingers inside as I sucked the cum of her tits ....and spent some extra time enjoying them.....then kissed and tongued my way to the cum on her belly.....I had cleaned her up when Jeff said to me we have one more cum shot for you .....I got on my knees .....and she started really rubbing herself......she so hot working that third one out ....he was rubbing her tities and encouraging her to cum on my face. ......I had never seen hands move so quickly on a pussy ......and I positioned myself mouth open as she screaming started to squirt her juices onto my face....I cannot explain how hot it was to given facials by two people ....let alone a husband and wife. ....we all crumpled back......and relaxed..... definitely a night to remember ........

• Like Like x 3
  2. mailman7

mailman7 Sex Lover

So hot... I'm sitting in my car hard!

3. yesofcourse

yesofcourse Sex Machine

Fun...glad you liked it...it was sorta autobiographical. ....

4. kingwill7.65

kingwill7.65 Amateur

give us more plz

5. yesofcourse

yesofcourse Sex Machine

I have a couple more I will post them

6. yesofcourse

yesofcourse Sex Machine

King that's a great ass by the way