1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. 1jrs

1jrs Sex Machine

I'm spun an horny using my fucking machine with a 12 inch dildo on it at 90 strokes a min pretending it's a real cock a big real cock pounding my ass hard for a long time ohhhh ohhhh fuckkkkk fuckkkk meeeee ohhhhh fuckkkkk yessssssss ohhh ohhh ohh oh god it feels so good that deep up my ass I have orgasms one after another I would love for someone to message me an tell me how they would fuck me hard an deep with their big cock oh fuckkkkk mee fuckkkkk meeeeee ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss fuckkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeee harder harder

2. conroe4

conroe4 Lake Lover In XNXX Heaven

Dang, you've had 7,650 strokes as of now...7,650 times 12 inches = 91,800 inches, or 7,650 feet, or 1.449 miles of dick.

Probably you're dead.

3. splitter7

splitter7 Sex Machine

You should be talking some seriously hot shit to your machine since you are already pretending it's a real man with a foot long cock. Like, "cum on bitch fuck me good mother fucker, you are just wasting a foot of cock if you can't fuck me any better than that, no wonder you were such an easy pick up. You need a lesson in fucking you long cock bitch, stop wasting that giant rod & pound my ass! Do you understand English ? Stab my ass hard & deep with that ridiculously huge piece of meat, cum on you fucker , wreck my ass you donkey cock bitch.

4. 1jrs

1jrs Sex Machine

I'm a total bottom with a guy an submissive tie my hands behind my back an fuck me hard when I'm with a girl I like to fuck an get pegged an I've played for a lot longer than that when I'm spun I don't have it running all the time but it's almost in my ass all time an my asshole sensitive the orgasmes are incredible I have run it fucking my ass for an hour once I'built it 17 years ago so I've had lots of practice but I still want a real cock to fuck me again I've only been fucked by a real cock 3 times one time he was 9 1/2 inches an fucked me for 35 mins an it was better that my machine my machine is awesome but the real think was better