1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. user 326

user 326 Renaissance Man Banned!

I wrote this story years ago but never posted it anywhere. Enjoy.

"Wake up, slut" barked the stranger as the young woman was woken up with a bucket of deathly cold water drenching her innocent looking face, her long brunette hair, and every other part of her tan, fit body. Her naked body shivered, glistening with the chilly substance. Her hard nipples contrasting her soft, full, perky breasts and her shaved pussy dripping with what must have felt like ice on her exposed skin. Her eyes were teary and full of fear and through her gag she let out muffled screams.

"Save your breath. Nobody can hear you for miles!" The cruel man taunted before letting out a wickedly sinister laugh and forming an equally sinister smile that shook her to her core. He was enjoying seeing her suffer like this. Little did she know she was to suffer much, much worse before the day was through.

She looked around the room, desperately searching for anything familiar to give her an idea of where she was. Dread started to set in as she realized she had never been here before and thus had no idea how to get back to safety if by some miracle she did escape him.

She looked at her captor. He was a mountain of a man, at least 6'3, maybe a little bit taller. He had cold blue eyes that showed no emotion, dark brown hair that was almost shaved it was so short, and a chiseled, ruggedly handsome face. His skin was the kind of tan one gets from working long hours in the hot sun. He had maybe the most intimidating build she had ever seen. He clearly weighed at least 200 lbs, and by the way his clothes hug his body so tight she could tell it was most assuredly almost entirely muscle. His arms were long but extremely muscular, as was his chest, which shaped the top of his plain white t-shirt in a way that made it look like it had been fitted for his body. His broad shoulders and wide, muscular back put such a strain on his shirt it looked like it could tear at any minute. He wore somewhat shiny blue athletic shorts that were, like his shirt, hugging every inch of his muscular thighs and chiseled glutes. He wore an old pair of white basketball shoes on his feet that looked like they had been through a war yet still held up without a single tear or rip.

Suddenly, a seering pain across her breasts snapped her back to the reality of the situation. She couldn't hold it in as she let out a scream of pain and agony at the top of her lungs. Her hard nipples and extremely sensitive, exposed breasts were on fire, as the cruel man smacked her breasts harder with the back of his right hand, sending even more pain through her already very sore breasts and nipples. She screamed harder, starting to sob uncontrollably.

"Scream and cry and beg and plead all you want but it will only turn me on more, slut," the man forcefully yet amusedly warned, his voice completely emotionless, without pity, without anything resembling humanity.

The young woman cringed at the thought. "What kind of a sick, twisted fuck could get off to torturing a young woman this way"? she thought, disgusted, to herself.

He then ran the same rough hand along her fit, tan, shivering naked body. Still using the back of his hand, he started at her neck, moving it slowly but firmly down her exposed body, in between her breasts, down her flat, tan stomach, stopping right above her exposed, sensitive pussy. She tried to move, tried to wriggle herself free, to fight his touch, anything, but she was unable to move in the contraption in which he had restrained her. Her arms were pulled as high and far out as they could go and tightly cuffed into an opening that was fixed and completely attached to the bars that formed the side of the contraption. Her legs stretched out similarly towards the bottom sides of the contraption, cuffed in the same fashion to that part of it. She was cuffed in such a way that she couldn't move a single muscle in her body. She was completely helpless to this twisted man and his sick fantasies.

He ran his hand back up her body and in between her sore breasts to her neck, then back again, each time down teasing closer and closer to her exposed pussy, holding his hand there longer, before moving it slowly but firmly back up her exposed, shivering body.

She closed her eyes, trying to pretend he was someone else, that she was somewhere else, but he wouldn't allow it. He smacked her breasts hard again, this time with the back of his left hand, sending more hot pain through her already sore breasts and nipples, adding to the feeling of being on fire that had been building from the first smack. "Look at me bitch. Open your eyes!" he commanded, sounding more serious and terrifying than anybody she had ever heard before. He moved his lips to her ear and whispered "I want you to see what I'm doing to you, to watch me do it. I want every single detail of every single second of this to be burned into your mind forever", as he roughly shoved two fingers all the way into her tight, surprisingly wet cunt. She shuddered at his voice, how calm and unemotional it sounded. He didn't sound angry or authoritative or serious. He sounded as if he was talking about the weather. completely impersonal and unemotional. She realized that this was a dangerous man who did not care one bit about her or her fate.

He then pulled his fingers out of her wet cunt just as roughly and suddenly as he had shoved them in, before taking his fingers and smearing her juices all over her face. He let out another mocking laugh, then with one quick snap of his right wrist smacked her sensitive pussy lips so hard it felt like he had snapped a rubber band on them. She cried out in pain again, tears streaming down her face, as he suddenly grabbed her clit in his fore-finger and thumb and began rubbing it clockwise, the pain starting to mix with pleasure as she felt herself getting wetter. He continued rubbing her clit, pinching it every once in awhile to remind her this wasn't about her pleasure but about his having his way with her any way he wanted.

He then took the same two fingers as earlier and roughly shoved them all the way back up her pussy as he continued to rub her clit forcefully, deftly, now alternating between rubbing clockwise and counterclockwise in an unpredictable manner. He forced his fingers as far as they could go, roughly pulling against her pubic bone, as he pinched her left nipple harder than anybody else had ever done so, causing her to feel a sharp pain. He roughly pulled against her pubic bone again, and again, as he alternated between pulling on and pinching her nipple, occasionally smacking her sensitive, reddened left breast as she let out muffled whimpers and cries of pain in between her groans. He roughly held her face in place so she had no choice but to look directly at him, and studied her face, her body, as he began roughly thrusting his fingers in and out of her tight cunt, slowly and forcefully.

He moved his lips to her ear again, and whispered "You like feeling my fingers in your dirty cunt, whore?" She cursed him in between muffled whimpers and moans of pain or pleasure, she couldn't tell which anymore. "I think you do" he finished, before letting out another mocking laugh. She cursed him in between her groans. "What's that?" he asked, "You want more do you?" "Okay, if you insist" he mocked as he roughly shoved a third finger into her now soaked cunt. She let out another muffled groan, as she felt his three large fingers stretching her and roughly pounding her tight cunt. He thrust his fingers faster, gradually increasing speed while at the same time increasing the forcefulness of the way he pounded her pussy, and she felt herself nearing an intense orgasm against her will.

Just as her orgasm was about to hit, the man stopped. He removed his fingers from her dripping cunt, her wetness running down her thighs. "Not just yet, pet" he said, and with that he turned around and began walking across the giant, bare room. He reached the industrial-style steps, went up them, turned off the lights and closed the metallic door. She was now alone in the pitch-black room. Exhausted beyond belief and with her body sore all over, especially her sensitive breasts, nipples, and extra-sensitive pussy, her body finally shut down again and she was able to drift off to sleep.

She was awoken this time by an intense stinging on her cheek. The room was brighter than before now, so bright it hurt her eyes. "You look like you need to mositurize" he taunted, before spitting on her face right above her eyes, laughing that same laugh afterwards. This was followed by another hard smack to her cheek with the back of his hand, and then before she could recover from that an even harder smack across her breasts than the ones that came before it. The familiar feeling of seering pain in her face and breasts came rushing back, her body still incredibly sore from earlier.

Her eyes teared up but she did not cry, and aside from when she was awoken, did not let out a single scream or cry of pain. She knew he could easily kill her if he wanted to but she was not going to let him see her cry or hear her screams or whimpers ever again. Her captivity had reached the stage where she resented him more than she feared him. She stared daggers right into his cold blue eyes as soon as she could see straight and was adjusted to the light.

He laughed again, as he mocked her. "Oh, feeling big now are we?" "I'm sure I can fix that".

He then reached up, pulled the contraption she was cuffed to in a way that her arms were now out in front of her, and she was face-down at an angle with her legs spread out directly behind her, almost touching the ground, and she was at an angle in between being upright and being completely horizontal.

He then removed the gag. She started to curse him again but before she could get the words out he had taken out a contraption that looked like it belonged in a dentist's office, quickly shoved it in her mouth, attaching it to her jaw, and adjusted it so her mouth stay fixed open and she couldn't clamp her teeth down.

He then pulled off his white t-shirt, revealing an even more chiseled and muscular body than she had previously thought, his 12 pack sharply cutting into his torso like granite, beginning right below his chiseled, extremely muscular chest, and ending right above his waistline in a V shape that pointed downward. He removed his beat up basketball shoes and socks, and then pulled down his blue athletic shorts, revealing legs more muscular than she had ever seen before, chiseled thighs leading down to very muscular calves but what she really noticed was the above-average sized member hanging not too far from her face, with big, shaved balls beneath it. His pubic area was completely smooth and hairless minus trimmed pubic hair above his semi-hard cock. From the look of it, she could tell it was at least 7 inches and thick.

He placed his clothes neatly on a chair next to him, in a way that made it seem as if he weren't about to violate her body yet again.

He then roughly pulled her head back to her so she could look into his cold blue eyes, and he saw that familiar look of fear and helplessness in her eyes. Then, without warning, he took his semi-hard cock and thrust it all the way into the very back of her throat, gagging her so hard she had trouble breathing, tears streaming from her eyes and drool starting to spill down her chin and onto her sore full breasts. He then pulled his cock out again, before slapping her in the face with it, even more drool dribbling down her chin and down onto her body as she coughed and gasped for air, taking in as much as she could before he shoved his cock in again, this time starting to fuck her throat, causing even more drool to start dribbling down her chin. His breathing powerful, he was fucking her throat so hard that if she hadn't been immobilized, she would've been being knocked back and forth like a pendulum by the sheer force of him thrusting his large cock all the way down her throat with all of the strength of his legs and muscular ass. She didn't even want to imagine how hard he could fuck her now moistening pussy if he wanted to. "That's it, fucktoy, take my cock all the way down your slut throat. You like being throatfucked by a real man, don't you whore?" he asked harshly as he reached with his long arms and felt her very wet pussy from behind. "I'd say that's a yes" he said mockingly, laughing.

She breathed through her nose as best she could as he fucked her throat relentlessly, very rarely pulling out and letting her gasp for just enough air but resuming fucking her throat before she felt like she could catch her breath. Drool was pouring down her chin like a bath overflowing over the edges and her already glistening breasts and tan, flat stomach were starting to get coated with it. Finally, she felt him growing as hard as possible, his cock starting to pulse, and grunting like a wild animal, he pulled out of her mouth before unleashing his huge load all over her face and hair, his warm, gooey, sticky cum running down her face, stinging her eyes, dripping into her mouth, and dribbling down her chin, mixing with the copious drool that escaped her mouth and dripping onto her drool-coated breasts and stomach.

He then wiped his cock off on her face, slapping her with it, before re-dressing. He unfastened the contraption from her jaw and removed it from her mouth, more drool now dribbling down her chin, before fastening the gag on her again. He then walked back to the steps again, went up them and closed the door again, this time leaving the bright, blinding lights on. She lay there helpless, his hot cum coating her face and parts of her still sore body.

This time she could not sleep or even let her mind wander. She just lay there while his cum dried in her hair, on her face, on her sore breasts and her stomach for what seemed like an eternity.

He then finally opened the door and came down the steps again, walking towards her. He adjusted the contraption so she was upright again, her arms were pulled as far and high as possible and her legs spread as wide as possible as they were before. "I want you clean" was all he said as he pulled a pull-string and she felt the same deathly cold water spraying down her body from what must've been an overhead shower function she never noticed. He firmly, impersonally rubbed her hair, face, and body clean with a coarse washrag and then turned off the water and threw the rag on the ground.

He then pulled up a chair and sat in front of her. "I'm sure you're wondering why I'm doing this to you", he began. "As I am not one of those kidnappers who is driven by emotion, I can't be manipulated in any way by you, the victim, so I'll tell you a few things".

"You're here because you're a self-centered, conceited little slut." he continued." "You don't even recognize me, even though you have done nothing but cruelly tease me with your fit, young body since the day you moved into the apartment complex where I work. You mock me with your friends, thinking I don't hear it or maybe not even caring whether I do or not, about the dirty man who you tease just because you can. You do all of this, and then at night you let overgrown little boys use your body however they want. You tell them you want to be their fucktoy, want to be used, to have them not care about your pleasure and just use and abuse you however they see fit. You parade these sorry excuses for men around as dominant males, alpha males, superior males. You readily suck their dick whenever they want, wherever they want, and anything, anytime, and anywhere goes with you for these boys playing pretend.

He then stood up right in front of the young woman, emotionless and cold, no kind of expression on his face. "Look at my eyes. Do you see anything?" "No, you don't." "Look at my face. Do you see an expression on it?" "No, you don't." "Do you know why that is?" "I'll tell you why it is." "It's because I'm not a pretender or an overgrown little boy who wants to think himself a dominant male, an alpha male. I am the genuine article. It's because real men, real dominant men and real alpha males don't need to huff and puff or make faces or glare or bark orders. When a real man is being serious, you know it, even if he is smiling." "You tell these little boys that you want to be dominated, to be used, to be their fucktoy that they can use and abuse however they see fit." "When this day is through, you're going to know exactly what a real man is capable of when you offer yourself like that. You're going to get what you've been asking for all of these years with every time you teased me with that body of yours or mocked me with your equally naive little friends."

"I'm going to have had so much more fun with you before we're done here", he finished, laughing.

He stood there for a bit longer, simply looking at her in a detatched manner, his hands so close to her body yet not touching her. Then, without warning he again roughly shoved those same two fingers all the way up her tight cunt. This time he wasted no time, thrusting his fingers in and out of her pussy hard and slow, teasing his thumb around the top of her pussy, teasing around her clit. He continued finger-fucking her, gradually increasing speed and teasing around her clit closer, and closer, and closer before moving away again and repeating the process all over again, as he reached up with his left hand and pinched her right nipple hard, mixing pain with the pleasure she felt from his large fingers working in and out of her tight, wet cunt. He roughly squeezed her right breast, smacked it, and then went back to pinching and twisting her nipple, occasionally pulling hard on it, as he was now finger-fucking her tight, wet cunt at a medium pace, while the frequency with which his thumb almost reached her clit increased.

"You love this, don't you slut?" he whispered, his lips to her ear. "You love the feel of a working man's fingers inside your spoiled little cunt, stretching it and pounding it, don't you?"

Just as her orgasm was about to hit, he again pulled his fingers out of her dripping wet cunt, and removed his hands from her body completely. He then adjusted the contraption so that she was laying face-up with her body almost completely horizontal.

He knelt down and put his mouth near her soaking wet cunt, leading her to think he was about to put his mouth on her eager pussy and finally send her over the edge. He laughed. "What, you thought I was going to put my mouth anywhere near that dirty cunt of yours?" "I wouldn't ever lower myself to putting my mouth anywhere near the cunt of a whore who lets such a low class of person use her so readily the way you do." He then spit on her pussy, laughed again, and removed his shirt first, then his athletic shorts, and finally his shoes and socks.

He then reached under her and smacked her ass harder than it had ever been smacked before. "This is what I do with a dirty cunt like yours" he stated, as he roughly shoved his fully hard cock all the way up her tight, dripping wet cunt, taking her by surprise and causing her to let out a muffled cry of pain and pleasure. He then fully slid his cock out of her pussy and all the way back in again, thrusting slowly but extremely hard. She had never been fucked this hard in her life. She wanted to squeeze his dick with all her might and cause him pain but she was too broken and beaten and exhausted to muster up the strength. She completely gave in, resigning herself to her fate and her helplessness. Little did she know, this was the gentlest he would be with her from then on.

He gradually increased the speed of his thrusts, reaching up with his right hand and roughly squeezing and grabbing her left breast, then her right, again pinching and pulling on her very hard and very sore nipples. With his right hand, he roughly gripped her ass, spanking it at times but mostly just making it very sore by digging his nails into it and roughly squeezing and pulling at it. "You love my hard cock in your tight little cunt, don't you fucktoy?" "You love feeling a man's cock abusing that tight cunt of yours, don't you?"

As she was nearing orgasm again, he again pulled himself completely out and waited until the orgasm had subsided again, before resuming his previous torture of her body. He did this at least five times, then put his hands on her throat and began choking her almost hard enough to kill her but not quite, making it hard but not impossible to breathe. He moved his right hand to the back of her head, roughly grabbed a fistful of her hair, yanked her head back, and held it there by her hair, as he again resumed his torture of her body, roughly thrusting his hard cock in and out, pounding her tortured wet cunt harder than it had ever been pounded before, increasing his speed faster and faster until he was working his hard cock like a piston charging in a superpowered engine. Her orgasm hit her body like a freight train and she spasmed and convulsed uncontrollably on his cock, coating it in her juicy cum as her body shook with pleasure. He fucked her through her orgasm, not stopping until she had finished writhing in pleasure as she lay there with her arms and legs bound tightly. He again removed himself completely from her dripping wet cunt, her juices coating his cock and running down her thighs.

"I hope you enjoyed that, slut, because it is the last time I am going to deliberately make you cum" he said with that same sinister smile.

She then felt a pinch and realized he was using the lubrication of her juices to slowly push a finger into her ass, wiggling it around in her and slowly pushing past the sphincter muscles, wiggling it around deeper. After awhile, he added a second finger the same way, then after another little while a third, and she felt him stretching her tight little asshole further than it had been stretched before with his very large fingers. He continued to lubricate it, then eventually he pulled his fingers out. His thick, still hard cock was still lubricated with her juices but he plunged it deep into her pussy and worked in and out a few times just to get it as wet as possible, before adjusting the contraption so she was now facing away from him, facedown with her body at about a 35 or 40 degree angle, her face not that high off the ground. He then slowly pushed his thick, hard cock into her ass, waited a few minutes and began slowly fucking her tight ass, going deeper and deeper with each inward thrust until he was as deep as he could go. He then pulled himself three quarters of the way out of her ass and began thrusting in and out of her ass more forcefully, gradually gaining speed. He reached down with his left hand and gripped her by her hair again, his right hand roughly gripping her ass, digging his nails into it and smacking it hard somewhat regularly. "You love the feel of a real man's cock tearing apart your ass for a change, don't you?" "You're such a dirty little slut. I bet you'd love to be used and abused by more than just one real man, huh, fucktoy?" "I bet you'd really love that, maybe even being gangbanged by a group of men until they've had their fill of you." "You know that's what you secretly want. You know thinking about that turns you on."

He continued to fuck her ass harder, faster, his poweful breathing getting heavier, signaling he was finally about to erupt into her tight asshole. He reached down and roughly pinched and rubbed her clit with his thumb, as he fucked her ass harder, the stimulation of her clit causing another orgasm to build in her.

Just before her orgasm built into a frenzy, he came hard, grunting, filling her tight asshole with his hot, thick cum. It ran out of her asshole and down her crack, and he stopped thrusting and pulled himself away from her body completely before she had a chance to cum.

He then adjusted the contraption to the position she was in when he was throatfucking her, refastened the contraption from earlier to her jaw, and roughly shoved his cock into her mouth, forcing her to taste herself. "Clean my cock off, fucktoy", he commanded. She did as she was told, licking his cock clean with her tongue. "You like tasting your ass on my cock, whore?" "You like being such a dirty little slut, don't you?" When he felt his cock was sufficiently clean, he pulled it out of her mouth, wiped it on her face, and walked back over to the steps before going up them and again shutting the door behind him. He came back a few minutes later, holding something she couldn't make out because it was hidden in his large hand.

"This is a precaution in case you think you'll be able to track me down or remember enough to report me to the authorities" he explained, as he took a syringe and stuck it into her arm, depositing the liquid inside of it.

With the contraption still in her mouth, she began to scream unintelligible things at her tormentor but before she could finish a sentence, she passed out.

She woke up, freshly showered and fully clothed, slumped on a bus stop. She looked around for a sign of her location and saw she was in Albequerque, a full state over from her home in Pheonix. She wondered how she had ended up there, as everything that happened after she left her apartment earlier that day was foggy and unclear. Her body felt incredibly sore, especially her breasts and nipples, pussy, and tight asshole. She had no idea why she was so sore.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    1. Exposedwife
      Wow !!! My cunt is dripping

Exposedwife, Apr 17, 2019
      user 326 likes this.
  2. StrawberryCupcake

StrawberryCupcake ⭐️Cheese Tease⭐️

I loved this story. Very well written and evident a lot of thought was put into it. So sad she won’t remember it.:oops:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    1. user 326
      Why thank you. Glad you liked.

user 326, Apr 16, 2019
      StrawberryCupcake likes this.
  3. mikeron

mikeron Porn Star

Great story and well written, one of the best. There is always that female that you would love to do this to.